Chapter 5 – Conclusion
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a week or two since that most wonderful day. You went on that date with Millah. You texted her the day of the movie and asked her if she wanted to come over and prepare. Within the hour she was at your door. Your dad let her in and she met you at your room. Once inside your room you rummaged in your closet for the bag of clown makeup. You had stored it away after the day you were called out by the discord members for being a fake incel. You almost didn't believe in the message that we live in a society and we must show we know it.

Millah saw your framed photo of Elliot and your wall scroll of Alek and the look on her face was one of worry. She asked you about it. "Hey, do you know who these guys are?"

You replied, "Yeah, I was in high school when I had these set up."

She frowns a bit at hearing this.

You worry a moment. You let her know, "I'm starting to think these guys aren't all that great. The people I talk to aren't like me."

Millah relaxes a bit. "Alright," she says, "You should put something else then."

"I will." You promise. You pull out the clown makeup. "Let's start."

After some time, you both look at each other. Millah is so cute, even wearing the clown makeup. Her bangs just above her eyes. Her glasses frame her face so well and the makeup just adds to it.

She catches you staring. "S-sorry." You say.

"It's okay." she replies. "Let's go."


Millah had been smiling the entire time putting on the makeup with you. You can barely contain yourself. Butterflies in your stomach worse than anything you've ever experience.

Upstairs before leaving your dad stares at the both of you. "You two going to clown college?" he smirks.

You don't say anything, like always, but Millah has a smart mouth. She quips, "It pays more than going to regular college."

Holy shit, she's super witty too. Can she really go past 10 out of 10?

Dad laughs and replies, "Alright, have fun you two." He winks at you as you leave. You roll your eyes in your head.


The bus ride was as normal. Fat black driver, vagrants taking up the seats. But this time it was better. You got to share the ride with Millah. You were stiff as a board however, beyond anxious at the thought of doing something wrong. You stared forward and waited. Millah asked how you were doing. You gave an affirmative response and all was well. After the bus ride, you two hiked up to the theater and entered in the building, ready to watch the Joker movie together. As you enter, you see the usual Chads and Staceys in line.

You get in line behind them with Millah close. You look around and don't see anyone else wearing the clown makeup. This worries you. You didn't see any policies last time you came to the theater. You should be able to watch the movie right? The clerk better not jerk you around.

Now at the front of the line in front of the counter you ask the clerk for 2 tickets to Joker. Millah interrupts, "I can pay for my own ticket."

What? Pay for her own ticket? The discord members were wrong. She's not here to take your money. You both pay for your tickets.


The Joker movie was amazing. You and Millah enjoyed every second of the film. The message and the character. It was something you never expected you would love so much. It's better than all the boring superhero movies everyone has been talking about for the past year. At the tense moments you found yourself holding Millah's hand, gripping it tightly. She was holding on tight too. You were both on the edge of your seat watching this film. And oh man, when he did the dance on the stairs. You almost cheered. Fuck the society we live in!

After the film you both couldn't stop talking about it all the way back to her place. Yeah, she invited you to her place since she said her parents are out. As you arrive at her place, you notice that it looks a lot smaller than it should. Her parents live here too? You don't spend much time thinking about it however, as you're still enamored with the movie and discussing your favorite scenes with Millah. The two of you get inside and she prepares some coffee for you. Millah is a 20 out of 10 by this point. You're on cloud nine right now.

You take a seat on her couch with her, your coffee on the table, its heat rising out of the mug. The two of you are still talking and talking. You get a little excited talking about the movie still and don't notice her getting closer to you. She's right up next to you now. She grabs your hand and tells you that was the best night of her life. You notice how close she is and you're taken aback. Now that you've been caught off guard your face goes red. Your heart is pounding. This amazing girl is in your hands, almost on top of you.

She kisses you.

For a moment, you have absolutely no idea what to do. You haven't had a kiss in over 5 years. Dumbstruck, you let her kiss you and you reciprocate as well. The two of you share a kiss for what seems like minutes. Your whole world is slowing down around you and it's beautiful. Just two clowns, making out with each other and mocking society as they do it, right? This is what the Joker would want. Or is it? Fuck those other incels. Those guys never wanted to get with a girl anyway. They just wanted to be a constant victim. They're fucked. This is great.

After this kiss breaks, you speak up. "I'm not like those guys. It's just been so long."

You are about to keep going, but Millah stops you. "It's okay," she tells you, "it's been a long time for me too."

You find yourself stuck in the moment. Both staring at each other, waiting.

You hug Millah and kiss her again. She readily returns the kiss. You both spend what seems like forever rolling around on that couch, however possible that may be, making out. Getting hot and heavy the makeup you're both wearing is smudging and smearing. You keep going regardless. The two of you continue going. Things continue to get hotter and hotter until the both of you find each other moving to Millah's bed. The clown makeup, now smeared, smudged, and ruined, has begun to make a mess all over the both of you as you continue getting into it.

The night goes on, however, and you both find yourself nude and in embrace. Your virginity is gone on this day. You can consider yourself no longer an incel. You honestly can't believe it was this easy to find yourself with another person.

The night ends in bliss.

1