Chapter 2
1.1k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ugh my I feel sick, wait sick! I opened my eyes, or at least I try to. AGH! It feels like someone put a dumbbell on each of my eyelids get them off! I fight to open my eyes, but it is to no avail. So, I just sit there for who knows how long. After who knows how long, I finally feel a difference around me. A crack appears in front of me. And out of that crack I feel...

COLD!!!

Yikes! That is some cold air that is coming out of there! I almost feel like I dipped from a sauna to an ice bath. I swat at the crack, but only make it open up further and further till it splits in half. And outside that crack came some beautiful scenery. A beautiful waterfall waterfall crashing in front of me and lush forests around me. I just sit tight and look at the scenery until I notice a button with 3 lines in the corner of my vision. I try to turn to it but it stays in the corner of my vision. Then, I picture pressing it and a screen appears before me.


Baby Monster Raven (Nameless)

Lvl 1/5 Hp 3/3 Mp 1/1

Skill * 2

  Feather Coating * Claw Technique 1


I look at it for a second, dumbfounded until I felt a breeze of cold air brush me. I instinctively try to push something out of me and felt cool slick feathers coat my body.

I feel the air around me become warmer as the feathers coat my body. I look around to see if I can find any parent figure but I am disappointed. Then I hear my stomach growl. I look around to see if there was anything to eat and my catches onto my egg shell. An intense urge wells from within me as I reach for it. After I ate enough of it I heard it.

{Level Up!}

I continue to eat the whole shell and relax with a full stomach. I finally look at the screens and noticed a small red dot in the top right corner of the three lined icon. I open it and yelp in surprise.

 


Level has increased to 5! It is possible to Advance in age or to Evolve you race choose an option.

[Advance]  [Evolve]


Y'know, the word Evolve sound better so i'll click it.

[Options: Vengeful Raven Baby, Phantom Raven Baby, Fog Raven Baby]

... Can I have more information on each one?

[VRB: Increases damage on certain monster/animal types (Choose to murder all the doves)

PRB: Resistance to physical attacks and vulnerability to all magic types, basically a ghost

FRB: Exclusive to certain forest environments, rare evolution that can create hallucinogenic fog to trick idiots.]

I feel like the screen is spiting me slightly, but I guess I understand each evolution better now. Since it says rare and exclusive and my (minimal) knowledge on games I should try the Fog bird.

{Evolving into Fog Raven Baby}

And then I heard a mysterious deep voice in my head.

<I hope you do not disappoint us like the last one..>

And the world fades to black.

27