February 5, 2023 AUTHOR’S MESSAGE
178 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone! this is the Author!

I'm planning to rest for a few days and decompress myself from everything that is happening around me. Really, this year is a series of misfortune events that even makes me depress and especially now that I can't graduate college this month, so I would be having a hard time coping up such grave news. :(

I'm really stressed and pressured this year that I have barely time to write and post new chapters, and unfortunately all my time and effort put in making our thesis came to nothing. I'm really tired and weary that I am planning to rest and forget everything for a few days. All my plans for this year would be on hold. I would stop using internet and any gadgets for a few days and just focus on resting my mind and body.

I hope that you would support or continue to support me and my very first novel Justinian of Austria. Sorry for the irregular posting for the past few months, I am just really busy to comply everything to graduate and reviewing but still our thesis was not able to pass, and I can't graduate this month. I hope that everyone would understand. Also, to anyone who wants to read more chapters, it is just in my Patreon page and I hope that you will support me for I'm really broke for the next few months, to anyone who would like to support me I would be really thankful, even if it is only until I can graduate, I would be really happy. 

To all the comments in the novel, that was not able to reply, I'm really sorry that I was not able to interact with you guys due to the events happening. Maybe after I cope up and pick up myself again, I would make a discord so that you can communicate with and help me for the future plots of the novel.

Thank you everyone and God Bless!

2