🔞 1.1 – The Black Coil (explicit!)
1k 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1.1 – The Black Coil

 

The Black Coil may be the most common Tentacle Monster in the world. Almost every adventurer has seen at least one, and a good percentage of those has met one up close.

Thankfully, as it’s one of the most widespread types, its threat level is generally low. Just make sure to avoid puddles and empty corners in dungeons!

 

  • Species: Black Coil

  • Known Subspecies: Ringed Black Coil, Hooded Black Coil

  • Environment: The Hollow, Blindsight Caverns, Howling Ruins (native), most dungeons (common), old buildings (rare)

  • Ecology: Mostly found in dark and wet spots, such as seemingly-empty corners of abandoned rooms or tunnels, the Black Coil is one of the smallest species of Tentacle Monsters.
    It usually possesses between four and six tentacles extending from its core, which uses as feelers. It does not have eyes or ears and it feeds through the inner side of its tentacles, which is porous.
    It usually measures up to two yards from end to end, which makes it usually about as long as the average adventurer is tall. Its main body is comprised of a dark spongy sack that’s covered in rubbery skin that’s hard to cut down and given its nature, really hard to pierce through. The Black Coil is usually not aggressive, but it can be vicious if provoked.

  • The Ringed Black Coil is a subspecies that’s adapted to sucking nutrients off walls, and at occurrence, sweat and sexual juices off skin. As such, its appendages are covered by ringed suckers that make it harder to dislodge. Caution is advised.

  • The Hooded Black Coil is the rarest subspecies. It has developed a hood of rigid skin over its main body that protects its most vulnerable point (refer to Weaknesses section below) and as such is considerably more difficult to dispatch. There have been unconfirmed reports of Hooded Black Coils possessing some kind of weak digestive acid that’s strong enough to dissolve clothes, like in the higher forms of Tentacle Monsters.
    It is unknown if this represents a mutation, a new subspecies or it is simply the case of incomplete or confusing reports (as most adventurers meeting one have to recover from their emotional and sexual ordeal).

  • Feeding Habits: Thankfully, the Black Coil is known to be a very light feeder, more fungus than actual animal. It does possess a keen sense for sweat and especially sexual arousal. Hence, as always it is strongly-advised to a) never perform any kind of sexual activity in a dungeon, as it may attract them or b) perform a cleansing ritual before the act, but such a luxury is usually reserved to high-level Knights.
    The Black Coil, as it is in its namesake, usually starts its feeding cycle by approaching its prey with its two front tentacles. These are its strongest ones. It wraps them around a limb or, in most unfortunate cases, the neck. This is why neck protection is important during dungeon delving! A Black Coil that gets a hold on an adventurer’s neck can easily cause injury if attacked or disturbed.
    The best course of action in such cases is to either use magical means to stun the beast (refer to Weaknesses section below) or to let it do its bidding. As the Black Coil is a very light feeder, it usually feasts itself on sweat and a few sexual juices, withdrawing then into a satisfied slumber in a relatively short time.
  • Effects on Willing Subjects: Welcome to our latest and most-exciting section, added specifically for this revised Third Edition!

    Subject: Human female, 19, willing. No previous experience in fighting monsters. She was introduced to Bernardo, a captured Black Coil that has lived in captivity for thirty-three years. Bernardo possesses a fairly benign temperament, likely also due to living in a controlled environment and regular feeding. The female subject entered its pen naked and lightly aroused, having been stimulated by a quick massage to the breasts and crotch area, enough to make it flow with sexual juices.

She had also been drugged to increase her sensitivity and provided with further, previously-agreed-upon incentive to participate to the experiment by friendly emotional leverage towards her family, in order to enhance her willing participation to the experiment, which has been recorded as ‘enthusiastic’.

As she approached Bernardo, it immediately noticed her, slithering out of its resting place and attacking her with gusto. Its two forward appendages immediately parted her legs and proceeded to rub against her vagina and clitoris.

The subject began to moan, her face growing flushed as her hands reached for her breasts, pinching her already-hard nipples.

Bernardo then proceeded to insert its tentacles into her vaginal and anal cavities, squirming inside her. This caused her to scream, likely taken by surprise, but it seemed it only increased her involvement as tentacles appendages such as those Bernardo possesses have evolved to grow small studs and rubs to increase pleasure in the victim, thus reducing her ability to resist or fight.

Bernardo continued sliding its appendages inside her, feeding off her juices as our willing volunteer, who wrapped her legs around the tentacles, helping him suck the juices from her insides. Her arousal was evident in her ragged breath, stiff nipples and flushed face. Laying on the floor of Bernardo’s pen, it took her just a few more minutes to let out a pleased cry as Bernardo brought the subject to her first orgasm.

Its other four tentacles then reached for her upper body, rubbing against her chest and shoulders, one of them even reaching deep into her mouth. At this point, the willing subject registered a second and then quickly a third climax.

Black Coils such as Bernardo are not known to immediately cause addiction, especially in willing, enthusiastic subjects such as this one, but as the subjects’ eyes began to roll and her breaths turned more and more ragged, her body meeting each thrust with clear craving, the experiment was cut short as soon as Bernardo finished feeding.

By then, it is estimated that our willing subjects had experienced between ten and thirteen orgasms, progressively stronger.

Luckily, none of them had reached the ability to shatter her psyche and start the feedback cascade of pleasure that’s the root cause of so many adventurers losing to Tentacles.

Bernardo withdrew to its sleeping corner, leaving our brave and willing subject dumbstruck, sweaty and with her thighs covered in her own juices. She was panting hard, incoherent, her hands reaching for her breasts and crotch area, seemingly trying to stimulate herself further.

Suspecting she was about to experience the beginning of a sexual addiction cascade, she was ordered to leave Bernardo’s pen, to which she refused, starting to crawl towards the slumbering Tentacle.

In order to protect her psyche and not cause stress or overfeeding to Bernardo, she was apprehended.

When she resisted, she was stunned and forcibly removed.

Subject then spent three days in rehabilitation and was released. No serious psyche alterations have been recorded, though she has been placed under observation. Since her encounter with Bernardo, she has displayed heightened sexual arousal, dismissal for sexual advanced from smaller-membered males, and a sudden fascination with zucchini.

It is unknown how far the effect of drugs extended to cause these very minor and likely temporary mood changes.

For the following experiments, it has been decided to lend no more drugs to willing participants, enhancing their mood mostly through the use of leverage techniques.

  • What this means for adventurers: An encounter with a Black Coil can hardly disrupt your raid. Make sure to stay calm and lean back, protecting your neck area. Use a polearm of some kind, as it helps with the monster’s reach. At any rate, meeting with such a subspecies can be considered in most cases a minor annoyance. In some cases, it can even be recreative and improve the party’s mood!

  • Weaknesses: As it happens with the majority of Tentacle Monsters, Black Coils do not like heat, light and crushing pressure. Make sure to carry a torch and point it at the Tentacle Monster in case of an attack. It should lose interest and leave (unless you have attracted its attention by means of previous sexual activity). For those adventurers able to use magic, a simple fire spell is usually more than enough to discourage Black Coils.

  • In case of Hooded Black Coil encounter: keep in mind that the hood protects its core from most harm. Crushing weapons are not suggested. Use fire.

  • Threat Level: All things considered, an encounter with a Black Coil is to be considered a common occurrence, and one that usually leaves no enduring consequences. It is not capable of fertilizing or reproducing with the majority of females, nor is it capable of performing biological changes necessary in order to do so.
    Some adventurers go as far as using captured Black Coils as entertainment!
    Thus, the first and most common monster in this Field Guide should receive the lowest rating in our scale: 2 (Very Low). Only a Hooded Black Coil should be granted a rating of 3 (Low), which can go as high as 4 (Moderate) in case of adventurers not carrying torches with them.
    Always carry a source of fire and light in a dungeon!

Well this was a lot of fun to write. I am feeling really anxious because tomorrow I will start publishing my first actual novel on this site, and felt like letting out some steam with something silly.

If you want more now, here's a full tentacle one-shot:

In the meantime, I really wanted to thank you all for your support. Thanks a lot for reading and supporting me by purchasing my books. I will see you soon.

8