38 – If you like them spicy
1.3k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Turns out that I may have made a mistake or two. And I am about to make an even bigger one.

In the end, with my heart beating like crazy, I send three texts to three people.

The first is to Tina. She’s the easiest one to pull up because I do remember her number (I made sure to put it memory!) and I use a virtual SMS service to tell her where to meet and when. And please to leave home her bat, her ice pick and her grappling hook. I try to leverage on her being my best friend in the whole world.

Next up, Miss Jimenez. She’s slightly harder to track down, but she works at my school, so she does have a work email. There. With her, I try to play the angle of the boy toy in need of counsel. I am sure that’s going to work like a charm.

Claire is the hardest one, surprisingly enough. I don’t have her phone and I don’t have her mail, even though her name comes up in the search together with various model agencies.

Then I realize that I can just go to the source - and I hit her father’s company. He’s easy to find after all.

There. He’s so devoted to his little Princess that he will do anything to let her know. Now I only have to hope my request goes unnoticed.

From below I can hear just the echoes of my sister muttering a tune. It looks like she’s lost in her own world… or at least that’s what she pretends to be.

She has fooled me once already - after all, I fear the ring began to work on her since the beginning, and she just feigned her resistance.

Why do I feel like she’s the most dangerous among them?

“What a headache,” I mutter, shutting down every connection and focusing on my game. For about one hour I try to just cleanse my mind of anxiety by playing it to my heart’s content, taking a leisure pace.

It’s only when I look away from the screen, relaxing on my chair that I see a familiar white-haired girl standing right beside me.

“We have to stop meeting like this, kiddo,” she says taking off a fedora. She’s wearing a grey one-piece suit and holding a black briefcase in her right hand.

“That’s my line!” I reply, trying to come down from the shock. “What the hell was that by the way? So lame!”

She shrugs, sitting on thin air as is there was an invisible couch beneath her.

“It’s a great icebreaker, cut me some slack. I just wanted to check on you… still alive and fucking. That’s not bad.”

“How did Grandpa manage it? These four are at each other’s throat every moment!”

“The ring only makes what you want come true, my dear customer. If you like them spicy, you get them spicy.”

“How about I tone it down, then?”

“But that’s not how it works, is it?” She smirks. “You surely did not want your big sister to fall for you so hard she just asked you to fuck her raw, did you? And to have the most beautiful girl in school, your hot teacher and your childhood friend all literally fighting for your attention.”

“I…”

“Stop pretending like this is not a dream come true, kid. You are living your perfect life. Remember, you only have a couple hours to make your decision for life. You have been given a chance many people would literally kill for. So stop being a scared cat and enjoy it.”

“Not like you are doing all this because you want my soul.”

She rolls her eyes.

“I told you already - I have more souls than I could make use of. I am enjoying the fun, though. Please make it enjoyable for me, my friend.” She winks and it’s once again physically hard to look at her, she’s just too beautiful…

Wait, what if the ring…

“Nice try,” she chuckles, stopping me in my tracks. “I can’t be bound by my own power. Besides, I am already taken.”

She winks and disappears into thin air.

So that was that - and my last chance to try anything with Morningstar that may change the laws of the game.

I sigh and throw myself on the bed. What a crazy few days - but then again she is right, isn’t she…?

I am living a dream.

I just hope it does not become a nightmare.


To find the full novel (only up to 60% will be published here) together with exclusive POV chapters and even more sexy scenes, you can follow this link (or click on the sexy pic below).

⬇⬇⬇

71rSNbCIXBL._SY522_.jpg

Looks like we're about to face a confrontation. Our protagonist is finally pulling the strings... we just have to hope he doesn't hang himself.

 

Thanks a lot of reading!

15