45 – [Suggestive] Definitely good vibes!
1k 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miss Jimenez used the same words as my sister. This is going to hurt.

“I can’t understand what happened. What sort of drug you slipped in my coffee, or maybe hypnotism… or whatever other reason. I am a married woman. Do you understand that?”

It’s hard to look her in the eyes, but I try to do just that. Besides, she has covered her amazing chest, buttoning it up completely. No chance I am ever going to take a look at those amazing tits.

“I do. I…” Can I genuinely say I’m sorry? “What happened baffled me as well.” That’s a better way to put it. She’s not going to believe the literal Devil came to me and gifted me a magic ring.

“The only reason why I am not failing you right now is that I don’t want to see you next year as my student,” she says crossing her arms over her pneumatic chest. “You had no idea the things I would have to explain to my husband… admitted her ever finds a moment to listen to me.”

“Ah. Yes, I do remember you talking about that.”

“You also remember what you suggested?” She asks quirking a perfect eyebrow.

“I did wonder if there was more in you than a pretty toy. More than a trophy wife for a guy who can’t appreciate what he has.”

“I have a degree,” she snarls. “Nobody ever cared about it, only about… these,” she glances at her big breasts. “I get a lot of attention, all for the worse reasons. And you were the first to actually…” She hesitates. “To see if there was something more in my me than a sexy woman with an inflated rack.”

“You are our best teacher,” I feel like I am living in a dream again. “You are stern but want the best for us, want to see us succeed and grow. That’s what you have always tried to tell us.”

“Yes…” she blushes slightly, “and you did not mind hearing that even after I fucked you sideways for hours?”

“That was just cool. You’re hot, teach. Something you should be proud of, as long as you keep remembering you are more than just that.”

“Hmmm,” she shudders, and only then I notice that one of her hands has left her chest and has wandered south to rub between her thighs. “I tried to stay mad at you and to worry about my husband, but he hasn’t called me once since we fucked. No matter what happened, together with the fight at your home and with your sister.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Yeah, no need to be. I have a feeling he’s not going to be my husband for long anyway.” Her eyes move towards my crotch. Seeing her aroused like that is having an effect on me as well, my pants are rapidly growing tight. “You do know you have an amazing cock, don’t you?”

“I… have heard a thing or two about it.”

“I am still your teacher,” she objects setting her hand once again on the table. The air is heavy with her scent of arousal, so tangy and sweet. “don’t think we should see each other again, not that way. Not until school is over.”

“You mean…”

“I mean…” she starts to unbutton her blouse, showing off her amazing tits and leaning forward as she cups them. She doesn’t get them naked, but I can see from her stiff nipples how aroused she really is. “I can’t fail you. You can thank your lucky star and your big, big cock my boy.”

“Oh! I thought I would only get bad news when you called me here today.”

“I couldn’t exactly say I want to screw my student in front of everybody, don’t you think? Wouldn’t be really professional.”

I refrain from telling her that she did not seem to have any sort of problem with that before.

I can’t believe my luck. This is going much better than I could ever hope!

“So can I go now? Or-”

“Yes… given that I still want to keep a veneer of professional look here at school. See you in summer. Oh, and I almost forgot.”

She groans, taking out something from her pants. It’s… my old phone.

It’s slick with her juices.

And it’s vibrating.

“I hope you don’t mind if I used it to take the edge off for a while.”

I never hoped to see it again, so I really don’t mind. In fact, with what she said, I couldn’t care less.

 


To find the full novel (only up to 60% will be published here) together with exclusive POV chapters and even more sexy scenes, you can follow this link (or click on the sexy pic below).

⬇⬇⬇

71rSNbCIXBL._SY522_.jpg

Might it be the recent experiences truly enlightened our teacher? And what of the others?

Perhaps the real ring was the fucks we gave along the way. 

 

We have only a handful more free chapters before I close this story for good, but as always I am grateful for your support. My next story will definitely be an isekai or isekai-themed as I want to go back to my roots.

It will most likely star slime girls and a lot of breast expansion, so please stay tuned!

 

13