Chapter 2 Meeting
44 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 Weeks Later 

Tower of Despair, Meeting Room

A meeting was ongoing about their next move with all 4 vice-leader and the Tower Lord Present.

 View of Meeting Room

3 of 5 present  were wearing masks with 1-3 markings signifying their positions. Their Titles were Number ł to łłł, they were rumored to have abandoned their names and only cared for the organization and furthering it's purpose.

2 without masks were the Tower Lord, Ren and Manager of Tower Slave Business, Luke. 

Both of they were Tower Representatives and were well-known influential figures. Known to have [SS-Rank] strength publicly.

Luke,"So, what's the plan now? Do we set up a trap for them here and wait for them to attack us?"

Ren,"C'mon Luke, when have we ever been so passive? Since I got the information, I have been thinking how to make best use of it."

Number łłł, questioned," Is this trap you prepared the reason you took out that thing from the organization's treasury? Well..................... Lives of 5 [SSS] Ranks are ................................ worth giving it up for.

"Indeed." ł and łł added.

Ren replied with sarcasm,"I will have to disappoint you my dear friends, but killing [SSS-Ranks] isn't as easy as you think. Of course, if I fight without caring about my life, I can certainly kill those five who will be coming after me............."He smiled and continued,"However, you lot aren't worth dying for."

Number ł laughed loudly and shifted the topic,"Enough jokes. As you all must already know, the situation is now even better for us. The Spear King will not be coming thanks to the increased Demonic activities in his Domain. The Summoning Queen can hardly wait to take revenge on Boss. She has already reached City of Alasma. Within 10 days Wandering Wind Queen and Fire King along with Snow Queen will join her and come straight to our base."

Luke added happily,"Congratulations Boss, your chance of dying has lessened since you will only be facing 4 [SSS] Rank at once while being a [SS] Rank yourself."

"You are exaggerating it. Actually, it is more complex than you think."łł added.

Luke asked with a curious face,"How so?"

Ren explained patiently," There are a number of reasons. First thing is none of them will whole-heartedly try to kill me with their full power especially Snow Queen and Fire King. All of them will be wary of each other. So there is little chance of someone using Domain. Their reasons for targeting me are different after all. Fire King and Snow Queen just want to drive me out of their Domain. Since, if I want to run they have no way of stopping me. This is also where Wind Queen comes in, she is renowned for her hatred toward Demons and anyone who is Evil. She moves randomly through diffrent Domains and is able to find hidden hideouts of evil organizations that have been hidden for decades and destroy them singlehandedly only leaving ruins in her wake, never any survivor or so is said."

Number łł cut Ren off,"We don't need to hear about them. Just tell us, have you already collected information about them? Have much confidence do you have in surviving against them?"

Ren,"Speaking of information, did you guys hear Snow Queen is actually pregnant with twins? I bet the reason they are hastily attacking me without gathering more allies is her pregnan-"SHUT UP."Number łł shouted, [S-Rank] aura burst out of his body. He had once more cut Ren off mid-sentence.  

Number łł continued after sighing,"That's not the type of information I was asking about, Ren."

Number łł stood up suddenly and and preached with a determined voice," Our mission is not to make others feel threatened or worried by or because of us. Our mission is to kill. Kill more. AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE. KILL AS MANY AS WE CAN."

Hearing Number łł words, Number ł and łłł nodded.

Luke,"So, what's our role in your plan, Ren. We don't have time to was-"Don't worry, I have already arranged everything. Now we just need to wait." Ren cut him off.

Number łłł,"How sure are you about surviving?"

Ren,"As I said, No need to worry. Since Snow Queen is pregnant and will be weaker than usual my main target will be her. Fire King will try his best to defend her. That way there will be low chance of Summoning Queen Monsters being able to intervene. Wind Queen is going to be a bit of problem or maybe not. She is a unknown factor however there is no need to worry. If I am really forced in a corner. I will use 'that' and once they fall in my Domain they will be easy prey.

1 Weeks Later

City of Alasma, City Lord Mansion 

In a garden, 5 figures were sitting around a circular table. 

They were 4 women and 1 men.

They were Fire King, Snow Queen, Summoning Queen, Wind Queen and Divine Investigator. 

They were already done distributing their roles and were now planning when and how to ambush Ren and kill him most efficiently.

Their roles were –

1. Wind Queen and Divine Investigator  will be responsible for locating and trapping him. Not letting him escape.

2. Snow Queen and Wind Queen are responsible for long-range attack.

3. Summoning Queen Monsters will be Close-range fighters. 

Or rather Fire King will 1st use a wide-area attack on Tower of Despair killing as many as he can at start.

They will then trap Ren and others in Wind Queen's Pseudo-Domain.

Divine Investigator will keep track of their location while Snow Queen and Wind Queen attack from distance.

Summoning Queen Monsters will be their guards who will stop anyone trying to get close to them. While Fire King is to protect them if Ren slip by Monsters and he also has to kill all others who survive his initial attack. 

After all, the more Allies Ren has, the higher his battle strength will be, that is because most Dark Cultivators techniques and abilities aren't very allies friendly. 

That's also the reason Dark Cultivators are not well-received mostly. Most don't dare take their Class lightly and prefer staying away from them.

Summoning Queen," Alright then, it's decided. We will attract as many Tower members who can have any impact on our bat–"

Suddenly figures of all 5 of them flashed and appeared together a little distance away.

Immediately after, a portal opened and from it a body charged out and crashed into the chair and table, destroying it and causing dust to rise.

Wind Queen waved her hand, the dust disappeared and revealed a man with black hair and eyes, fair skin wearing a mix of white and red clothes. He was an [B] Rank.

He looked around, noticing the 5, he immediately fell on knees and begged,"Great Warriors and Mages. Please save my village."

*********

Thanks for giving my Novel a chance. I hope my novel can keep you entertained.


4