Chapter 3 Unexpected Development
12 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

City Of Alasma

Garden

Looking closely at the man, everyone discovered the random red spots on the man's white clothes aren't for fashion but are traces of blood.

Immediately after noticing blood and linking it with the way he appeared, name of a natural phenomenon appeared in their minds 'World's Intervention'.

Complex emotions flashed through their eyes. Their faces distorted one by one and their bodies trembled in fear recalling the ancient records and divinations buried in their memories. 

After some time of awkward silence.

Wind Queen suggested,"Everyone, we all here are knowledgeable people and understand what just happened and what it implies. So, I thin-"Do you really think we can stop it? How do you suggest we stop it,huh? We don't even know who we are against?" Divine Investigator cut her off.

Wind Queen,".................you are right. We lack information but so what? We can't stay idle too. I want to keep the world as it is so..............I am out of your little group now. Chase after Ren as much as you want, I am going to follow the World's Will."

Expression of other 3 people present turned ugly. For different reasons of course. 

To some extent they were all afraid of facing Ren alone, it not because he could beat them one-on-one but because he was good at escaping, decisive and ruthless. He had clear priorities and view about value of things for himself and others.

He wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice members of his organization. He will even ruthlessly throw them in a trap if it means more benefits. 

His subordinates can't even complain. They can only curse themselves for joining an Evil Organization for benefits when their boss leave them in a ditch to escape himself. 

They, On the other hand can't abandon their subordinates or let their reputation be tarnished.

That's why, they have to make sure they kill him once they attack, for this 5 [SSS] Rank or rather 4 [SSS] Rank and 1 [SS] Rank were going to originally attack him but now the only one in team who had restraining abilities is threatening them with withdrawing while she was the one who riled them up and gathered them for killing Ren in first place. 

Divine Investigator was suspicious internally 'Why is she backing out now? Does she think we can't do the same to step out of this farce at once? Wait....fuck.....don't tell me.........aghhh!..........If I remember right, Wind Queen is a wanderer with no territory or deep connection. No wonder she isn't afraid of Ren retaliation. However, it's an issue worth thinking over why we fell for it so easily and didn't consider the consequences. Her hastiness in supporting the world's will is also suspicious. Why did she approach us at all? Was it really for sake of killing Ren?....target........that's........world intervention..........time.........not yet..........soon.'

Wind Queen glaoted internally 'Hmph! you lot have fallen too deep to back out now.'

After that a debate about who will go to save the village started.

In the end, Emilia was selected to go save the village since whoever saved the village will definitely  be targeted by the mysterious organization behind attack on village.

Emilia was unwilling to go but was helpless. 

She just hoped that other 4 will follow her from behind and help her if she is in danger.

*****************

Emilia was selected within 10 minute after the man appeared.

Right now the man was sitting along with other 5 around table while trembling with anxiousness, with a worried face he introduced himself and informed everyone of situation,"My name is Mycal. I am the Village Chief Son and also Village Guards Head. I am a Rank [B] Swordsman, and the strongest in my village. It happened early in the morning today. I was at my home with my father, mother, wife and children, when guards on Duty spotted Goblins moving straight towards village entrance. I immediately ran to village entrance along the guard who came to inform me........"

The more Mycal talked. More sad and low his voice became. Soon his eyes turned red and he started sobbing between words and sentences. When he reached the part where he was about to be hit by a powerful move that would have most likely killed him, he couldn't stop himself anymore and started loudly crying.

The other 5 people around table however looked unaffected by his sad tale. They just silently listened even through they said or did nothing to calm him but atleast they also weren't heartless enough to ask him to continue. 

They discussed for a while and concluded that the mysterious organization lured this Goblin Tribe that was near village to attack it. 

Since the mysterious organization wanted to destroy the world, for ease of calling, they named the mysterious organization 'Abyss'.

To fight against Abyss they also decided to form an organization for purpose of destroying Abyss and similar organizations, i.e, Evil Organizations like Tower of Despair they were originally targeting  but now it will be done in name of saving the world.

They were however troubled on what to call their organization and who the leader will be. There was also the question about how they are going to make everyone realize the danger of Abyss and need of the organization they were creating. 

After all, they couldn't just announce their formation. It will bring them no benefit. Even if some join it will be because they want to learn from people much stronger than them. 

They wouldn't work hard for the organization, especially during investigation missions which will be most common and important.  

Since they are going to be tracking an unknown organization which had stayed hidden until now.

They don't know when it was created.

They don't how many members it has.

They don't know which race it's members consist of.

They don't know how it's members are selected. 

They don't even know if it's even an organization at all to begin with.

Their knowledge about this mysterious organization that was right now next to nothing was making Summoning Queen, Divine Investigator,Fire King and Snow Queen feel horrified. One had to know that they were very influential figures and at top of world only below Demi-Gods and currently there is only Demon Sovereign at this Level.

So now, they desperately wanted to know more about it.

However, organization members will avoid investigating missions if they can. After all, it is difficult to estimate how much time such missions will take and how important results will turn out to be.

Most importantly, they are joining to learn from strong people not run around. 

Yes, they can indeed give out enticing rewards that can make many work to death, but how many of such things do they themselves have.

Moreover, what they want are strong people working willingly for them not people ready to backstab and betray them at sight of better rewards.

As long as Abyss stay hidden, no one will take them seriously instead they will doubt their intentions and might hinder them instead of helping them grow.

Everyone knows about the Chaotic Era revelation.

Phase 1

World's Will will Interface but fail in face of Ancients Scheme. Wind will fall too like water, earth and fire did............

Chaotic Era Revelation was  something Demi-God Reva left in her biography she wrote before her death. It was an widely circulated book.

Many also called her mad, insane and one of most ruthless Demi-Gods in history.

She was the last of Mermen or Mermaid Race.

And the Destroyer of her race was a war.The reason everyone considered her mad and insane was because this war was she started by her for no apparent reason. No, there was actually a reason. It was World Domination according to some famous historians.

On another note, all records of that Era and before it have already been destroyed and what remains is only 'Demi-God Reva Biography'. 

For this reason, this Era has been named 'Era Of War' by later generations. 

Lack of any other records is also the reason why 'Demi-God Reva' Biography and ultimately her Chaotic Era Revelation is widespread. 

Whoever read it have the same reaction 'wtf! do you mean?! what is this falling bullshit!!? How are we using these elements if they have already fallen??'

Readers of Reva's biography, unwilling to be called idiots for being unable to understand have settled at calling her insane now.

This one took quite a bit of time to write. Sigh* 4 shadowing is hella difficult. Also, Glossary will be constantly updated according plot progression in chapters.


 

  

2