Chapter Forty Seven
183 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[CW: smut smut smut smut smut]

~ ~ ~

The rolling sound of bells.

I fuzzed into wakefulness with Mila’s arm wrapped around me, her warm weight curled around my back.

I sighed and exhaled sleepily, and squirmed further into the shelter of her, purring as her hand began to lightly stroke up and down my side.

“Hi Ellie,” she murmured softly.

“Mmhmm,” I yawned. “You’re still here.” I wriggled around and peeked into her warm, dark gaze. “Thank you…for, um, that.”

“It’s nice, being with you while you sleep.” She gave a little shrug. “All the benefits of being alone, but far more pleasant, with none of the losses that come from entertaining too much company, for too long.”

“Too much company?” I wrinkled my brow, trying to conceive of such a thing. What would the polar opposite of nightmarish loneliness even feel like? I’d been tumbling in free fall for so long, with no solid ground, and nobody reaching out to steady me that didn’t also have power over me, that the concept of having too much real, trustworthy company seemed…hard to fathom?

Mila’s fingers swirled gently through my hair. “Just take the compliment, Ellie.”

I blinked at her. The petting was very soothing. “I don’t think—”

“Ah-ah-ah,” Mila interrupted with a twinkle in her eyes, and her fingers trailed down over my lips. “I have a feeling that’s quite enough thinking from you.”

Then she bent her head and her hot, wet mouth latched onto my neck and I quaked, gasping. The fingers splayed over my lips casually sank down to grasp the front of my throat.

“Oh gods,” I squeaked, sagging into her tightening grip. There was something about being grabbed by her that not only stoked a fire between my legs, but also made my insides tremble and melt. Some part of me needed this, the sensation of being seized, pinned, caught by someone I could finally, fully trust.

“Good girl,” she whispered.

“Milaaa,” I moaned weakly as she leaned over me, her lips capturing my earlobe. Then her teeth began nibbling and I could only writhe and mewl helplessly under her.

She broke off, leaving me limp as a noodle and gasping. “Unless you’d rather not be my personal dumb, little puddle right now?” Her breath washed hotly over my wet ear.

“N-no, I mean, uh, yes!” I stammered. “Please, please, Mila, can you…” I hesitated.

“It’s okay, Ellie,” she prompted gently. “You’re safe. Ask.”

I sucked in a breath, trembling. “Please, k-keep hold of me? My neck, I mean.” I swallowed. “I-I want to be held that way. Tight. Please?”

“Sweet, sweet girl. Don’t worry, I’ve got you.” Her grip tightened on my throat, and she shook me gently back and forth by the neck.

Oh m-myyy g-gods,” I sputtered, my eyes rolling up in my head. My sex was clenching hot and wet with need.

“I’ve got you,” she whispered softly.

“F-fuck,” I moaned. “Th-thank you.”

“You just want to be a wet girl puddle, don’t you?” Her hand flexed and I shook like a leaf in the wind, whining my agreement. “A dumb little adorable puddle of a girl.”

“Milaa...”

My wet little girl puddle, hm?”

“Y-yess,” I choked, eyelids hooding.

“But you can’t quite loosen into warm goo until you feel like I’ve got you tight tight, hm?” Her voice was so tender.

“Y-yes,” I whimpered, my cheeks glowing hot.

“You want it tighter?”

Please,” I gasped.

Her hand cinched down on my throat and I mewled in mindless lust.

“How’s that?”

“Tighter, please,” I squeaked.

Mila obliged, choking me properly now. I stared dizzily into the dark pools of her eyes, my mouth sagging soundlessly open.

“You like that, hm?”

My eyes could only beseech hers, that yes, I loved it.

“Fuck, this is hot,” she muttered.

My eyelids fluttered and still she bore down.

My thoughts were syrupy.

My eyes rolled up.

Flickers of darkness at the edges of my vision.

Mila loosened her grip and I gasped, sucking down air, only to release it with a loud moan as her other hand cupped my sex and found it sloppy wet.

Her eyes widened. “Fuck,” she breathed. “You insatiable slut.” She slid two fingers into me. Schlock.

I could only whimper incoherently back at her, twitching freely, as she eased her fingers back out. Her thumb tapped my clit as she slid them back in.

“Oh gods,” I choked, as my thrashing redoubled. Her fingers were bringing me closer and closer to the edge with every thrust.

“You’re so turned on right now,” she marveled.

There was a torrent of hot lightning obliterating all my thoughts. The hand circling my neck pulled me closer in and then her lips, her breath, her tongue were enveloping my ear.

I whined, hovering at the brink of release, dangling over the precipice, but unable to fall. Her hands were holding me down, her fingers driving me higher and higher.

“Mila,” I panted. “Mila, please…

“Please what?” she grinned.

“Please let me—can I—need to—” I whimpered incoherently, writhing as her fingers stroked and flicked and plunged.

“What a fun little game this is, asking you questions you can’t even answer.”

“I’m going to come,” I mewled.

“And you need me to let you, hm?”

Please,” I begged.

“Go ahead,” she whispered, squeezing my throat.

And then I did.

~ ~ ~

Some time later, I fuzzed back into awareness. Mila was stroking my head, and there was a strange lump of heat against my ankle, inside my stocking.

“Hi, again,” she murmured.

I raised my head and blinked owlishly at her.

“How are you doing?”

“I’m—that was,” I cleared my throat. “Really good.” I reached absently down my leg, towards the strange heat. “Um, how do you feel?”

She raised an eyebrow at me. “Tempted to make use of your mouth right now.”

I was just beginning to process that when, through the material of my stocking, my fingers felt the edges of Aralia’s blazing coin and my eyes widened.

Fuck.

“Ellie?”

“Ah—th-that sounds really nice,” I stammered, sitting up. “But I might, well, need to—what bell is it?”

“It’s still early,” Mila frowned. “Eighth, I think. What is it? Didn’t you just work a shift?”

“I need to go,” I hedged. I was already looking around wildly for my clothes. How could I explain this sudden disappearance? “I’m supposed to—I forgot to put something away. Duties,” I mumbled, staggering up from the bed.

Mila was giving me a strange look. Did she suspect?

Fuck.

“I’m sorry!” I gasped, squirming into a dress and shoved my feet into my shoes.

I was making a royal mess of this.

“Will you be back soon?”

“I-I don’t know,” I said, then winced at how baldly suspicious that sounded. “Please, I’m sorry—”

Mila waved off my apology. “It’s okay, Ellie. It’s work, I understand. We’ll see each other soon.” She gave me a serious look. “Be careful.”

“I will,” I said automatically, pushing open the door.

I turned as I left, holding her gaze until it swung shut behind me.

 

weee sorry for the posting gap last week. The chapters I'm posting on Patreon right now are kind of brutally intense second arc finale chapters and writing them is taking a lot out of me.

anyway, i hope everyone's having a great week! 

11