Becoming a Merchant
221 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

December 5 2022

###

Edward Cunningham was spending his holiday on a cruise ship, wind blowing through his hair, the smell of the ocean and the cool breeze as he leans against the glass high walls that are on nearly every ledge so people cannot accidentally fall off or jump off. Sadly, for Ed today was the day he dies, because the company didn't bother to replace the protective glass on the ship after being told by crew about loose panelling. Why did they not replace the glass? because if would have caused the ship to be in the drydocks throughout half of the Christmas holidays.

So as Edward is leaning against the panelling a big wave hits the ship causing him to put more weight onto the glass panel and in the end causing him to fall overboard and then be dragged under the ship from the strong currents caused by the propellers, during the process of being dragged under the ship the barnacles on the bottom of the ship was slicing through his flesh like a cheese grater, but luckily for him he did not need to feel the pain of being sliced up in the ocean for much longer, as a propeller sliced his head off, and that was that.

^^^

Waking up all Edward sees around him is pitch black, until Infront of him appears a blue holographic screen with only three options on it.

 

[Please Select One Of The Following Options:

->1.Merchant<-

2.Theif

3.Archer]

As Edward selects his option it causes the space around him to ripple, and it slowly starts to change into an ocean with him standing on top of a massive ship:

See the source image

Link for pic above:(https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.kwsKHNWjpOjswvlo-EhOywHaEk?pid=ImgDet&rs=1)

Colour of the wood is charcoal black with orange highlights (Looks like hot embers of a fire) the sails are Vanta black.

65 Cannons each side (Total: 130 Cannons, +8 forward facing cannons+8 Backward facing cannons all cannons are 32-pdr's 2minutes to reload)

 

As he starts to take in his surroundings another screen appears Infront of him explaining things.

[Transmigrated person #6854198459874984 has chosen the Merchant package.

Included inside the package is:

  • A man 'o' war which is fully automated (means that the ship will follow his will i.e., he wants the ship to fire, it does, he wants the ship to turn starboard then it does etcetera etcetera)
  • A crew of illusion (Meaning that for all intents and purposes his crew is real, but when they die, they fade away and respawn on the boat or around him, they do not NEED but can eat, sleep, drink or anything else that the average living need but they are still just illusions)
  • Infinite supplies (Meaning that he can spawn as many mundane items as he wants)
  • Infinite ammo: Is Infinite ammo.
  • Ship spawn point (As long as the ship is somewhat intact, he can respawn as many times as he likes)
  • Auto repair (The ship will automatically repair itself, can repair faster if the crew help patch her up)
  • Blessing of the sea (This allows the ship to move as fast as a sloop and will make sure that the ship can sail any sea without fear of sinking, the only way to sink her will be from outside forces i.e., other ships. As this is also a blessing the sea will treat you, your allies and your ship as a friend)
  • Soul collector: Collect any unclaimed soul within 1mile of your ship or 100meters of you.

 

After reading all of the information from the screen Edwards first reaction is to look into a mirror to see if he still looks the same as he did in his last life, and as he thinks of wanting a mirror, a hand mirror spawns inside of his hand allowing him to see his appearance for the first time in this new life, and to say he was shocked to see what he looked like was an understatement.:

See the source image

^Pic is his human friendly form.

Link for pic above:(https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.939a1c17e4a05591cd3a75847b5b0668?rik=T6ZHN%2bMCJ6USEQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0)

See the source image

^Pic is his true form, but no tail.

Link for pic above:(https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.zvX6ilU15sLqoTqmiaS56AHaKL?pid=ImgDet&rs=1)

6