BORING!!!!!!!!BORING!!!!!!!!BORING!!!!!!!!
151 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You know, being a captain/merchant/demon sounded fun, and it was for the first three days, until you realise that sailing a massive ship on an ocean, in the middle of nowhere, is boring. 

It's been two weeks since I was spawned, reborn, birthed into this world and I'm proud to say that I am better that 60% of mc's in other stories, why? you might ask yourself? because I actually trained with my abilities. Turns out that I'm either a good swordsman, or a great learner because after getting cut, killed and butchered in the fighting pit for two whole days (48hours because he was so bored, he decided to have a 24/7 open fight pit with rotations) I can now say with confidence, that I am in the top 20 for swordplay on this ship, top 10 pistol/flintlock users and top 5 fire ben-manipulators on this ship.

Okay being honest, it's not that boring, I mean I can spawn any mundane item from my past world and apparently this world (Stil haven't been able to spawn anything from this world) and I may have started a tournament/48hour fight to the death over junk food and soda. With there being small piles of junk food being all over the ship, like an easter egg hunt, but with people killing each other, friends betraying each other, groups of candy hunters and at one point there was even someone claiming to be a candy dragon (A crew member's hoard of candy was found up in the crow's nest, and he killed anyone that went near it with a fire breath as he screamed at them, he would also swoop down like a bird to collect more candy. I don't know if it was just everyone agreeing with the fun of the situation or if we started to go a little bit insane from dying at least once, but a group or us {at least 300 people} laid siege against his small fort up in the crow's nest, he killed 50 people before dying on top of the candy. Even days after the candy war people still offer up small pieces of candy to him in respect.)

During the candy war(Named that because having 2000 people fighting like that was a small war in its own right), I found out something that should have been obvious, my crew can turn into demons as well, luckily and unluckily they all look like the typical demon, two horns, 6.5', sharp teeth, bass as fuck voices, fingers and toes that ended in claws and their main colour aesthetics was the same as the ship, so charcoal black with orange lava like veins (They honestly looked like embers of a dying fire given a humanoid form) I also found out that I know a second language called {Infernal}, it sounds like a mix between nails scratching a chalkboard and the whines and cries of animals being beaten, it's also one of the main languages that the denizens of hell use. Now onto why it was lucky that they looked like the typical demon... I look the coolest of the whole crew, and the unlucky part is because of that, it is obvious that I'm the captain or at least someone of importance to the ship.

 

The rest of time was spent on training my swordsmanship, gunmanship, unarmed combat and fire manipulation, sadly unlike cheat mc's, I do not have a fast way to learn how to use my weapons (His combat style is a cutlass in his right hand, with a dagger in his left in a reverse grip, and a 1911 pistol on his right hip. When not in combat both cutlass and dagger are stored on his left hip with the dagger underneath the cutlass, the pistol holstered on his right hip), the only reason I was making such massive improvement was because I was just getting use to using this body and all the memories/muscle memories during combat. It also turns out the ship is, dear I say it fire immune I mean, the amount of fire we were throwing around was insane, but all good things must come to an end, as I hear a Crewmate shout.

Crew (Crow's Nest): "SHIP on the port bow!... 1000m, she's going slow and is low in the water!... Captain, she's being trailed by two other ships!... should be in visual range in 2 minutes"

See the source image

^Picture Link(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a7/66/f5/a766f55a384f5a6f0e602e0110e46a0e.jpg)

Captain Edward: "All hands prepare for combat!!! I want those cannons loaded. Deck one load six cannons a side with chain shot aim for the masts and fire on my mark, deck two load two abeam cannons each side with grapeshot, all other cannons load round shot, and prepare boarding parties for all three ships!!! anyone not doing anything, make yourself useful and clear the decks!!!"

As the crew of the (Now named) ship Concordia (kon-kawr-dee-uh) are preparing for battle, the three ships are starting to get into visual range, with the lead ship adjusting their course to now sail towards the Concordia.

^^^^^

[POV:???]

(Inside the Captain's cabin)

?: "Captain, if I may, I say we should throw some goods overboard to lighten our load, as well as hopefully buying us time as they try to pick up the cargo in the water"

??: "That's preposterous! Captain, we cannot give those savages anything, that would be a disgrace to sailors of the Empire, let alone us. We're merchants that was given a royal decree, if we do not deliver these supplies, we'll all be considered traitors, and hunted down like those sub-human filth in the nort-"

Before ?? finishes what he was going to say, a knock comes from the door.

Captain: "Come in."

In enters a crew member of the ship.

Captain: "What is it Williams"

Williams: "Captain, Brooks spotted a large naval vessel, flying an unknown black and red flag, but she is not flying the black sir, just seems to match the style of their ship, she's broad on the port bow, about 2 Talon's away Captain."

Captain: "Okay, Williams, tell the helmsman to turn us about, head on a course that will allow us to pass straight by the other ship, just out of cannon range, we can either get some help from it, or use it as bait."

Williams: "Aye, Captain"

_____

(A/N:I don't remember if I've said about the mc's flag but it's the picture below, but the white background is black, and the black bonfire is Bright orange)

Image result for Fire Pit Icon

^Picture Link:(https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.Q0y4ZFgcOFmLBgo6_V8bXwHaHa?w=165&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.2&pid=1.7)

6