New World
175 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Staring back at Ed was a 7'feet tall demonic looking monster with greyish white skin (Picture is in previous chapter at the bottom)

 

After spending a good half an hour looking at his new body, Ed now sees a parchment of paper stabbed with a dagger, into the mainmast. Looking closer at the paper, it has written on it:

If you are reading this, then you have been successfully transmigrated.

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on winning this rare opportunity that very few in the multiverse get.

Secondly with the package you have chosen you will be tasked with being a demonic merchant, meaning that yes you are a demon and yes you are a merchant, but that is not all, you are so far the only merchant in all of hell that can go to different worlds without needing a demonic incursion/invasion or summoning, but going to a world untouched by demons will come at a price.

You are tasked with collecting different items, people, souls and other things of power. You can then sell these things back in hell for soul coins, those soul coins are one of the main currencies of hell, using them you can buy upgrades for you ship or skills using any neutral or friendly docks.

Also, as you're a demon you get fire control, meaning that you can summon control and snuff out flames at will, you only get this, cutlass mastery and pistol mastery as again you are a merchant, so at least you can protect yourself in case all your crew die... right all your crew know how to fight with any weapon or without one, can't have you dying to a malnourished child with a sharp lollipop, now can we?

Here's some free advice kid, use your ability to move between dimensions like the human world, hell and others to your advantage. Sure, you're not the only one that can do that but that doesn't mean everything has access to dimensional travel, also try to keep a record of passenger names, just in case you need it.

P.S Your new name is Algazon Balthazar, but don't worry you can still go by the name Edward, just remember that Algazon Balthazar is your demon name.

P.P.S If anything asks, you are a new-born demon that has just been born from the void and was thrown out of hell by a failed summoning(They got the location wrong), it happens all the time so you shouldn't attract any unwanted attention, and the boat will be ignored as you are a merchant demon, and ALL merchant demons either have a stationary shop or a non-stationary shop, yours just so happens to be a man 'o' war.

P.P.P.S If you die and your ship is completely destroyed then don't worry, you're a demon so you'll just rematerialize in hell, but you will have to either pay a price to break out of hell, wait some years in a long ass line to get permission to get out of hell or my personal favourite, BREAK out of hell. The last option is a good option if you can escape the hunters that will come after you, well until they get tired and go after easier prey. But if you manage to escape them then your pretty much free.

 

Once Ed finished reading, the letter erupts into flame and burnt way to ash that is then carried away by the wind.

 

"Well, at least I have a Man 'O' War... damn, this is my new voice, nice"

Once Ed was done talking to him-*cough*cough* testing out his new deep bass voice, he tries to change into his humanoid form by just wanting to change, and it does, causing his demon body to phase out while at the same time his humanoid body to phase in. 

 

Standing at 6.5' with flame orange hair, eyes and if you look close enough veins, was a humanoid looking male wearing a black leather biker jacket with the front open showing off his chest and abs, with inch long sharp spikes on both his shoulders and forearms that are glowing orange hot. For pants he has on loose jeans, and black leather boots:

See the source image

^Picture Link(https://extremebikerwear.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/MBM9030-MSM1010-I.jpg)

Once he shifted into his second form, Ed decided to walk around the ship to inspect it, which took him a better part of an hour, once he was done with that, he decided to spawn the crew in, surprising himself as the whole ship came alive with activity, all his crew taking the form of human sailors(Like in Assassins Creed IV:Black Flag) causing Ed to get excited, as he had a chance to live out a small fantasy of his.

 

"Attention on deck!" Edward yelled causing the men that heard him to stand at attention, and echos of the order to be heard below deck, causing the once lively atmosphere to go dead quiet.

Ed: "Alright men, listen up and listen well. We are a merchant vessel, and I will have no fuck ups with our customers, so I am stating some simple rules to be upheld on my ship at all times, unless I say otherwise. Is that understood?"

Crew: "Aye, Sir"

Ed: "Good, the rules will be as followed

Rules:

  1. You will act as a disciplined crew, meaning no fighting, raping, killing, maiming or drinking while doing your duty.
  2. There will be scheduled fight pits every midday for 2 hours, as long as it does not interrupt the ongoings of the ship.
  3. Treat clientele with some respect, unless they are not deserving of it.
  4. ALWAYS keep an eye on outsiders of the ship, no matter what, if you think they are a threat to the crew, passengers or ship then either kill them, capture them or throw them overboard. If you manage to capture them, tell me right away no matter what I am doing, if I am in the middle of a conversation with outsiders then whisper it to me.
  5. You can have at the food, water, snacks and deserts/treats of the ship as long as you clean up after yourself
  6. During battle you can make your own small decisions and give me advise, but my orders are top priorities, meaning that if I tell you to take a ship, but make sure it is in good condition, then I want you to take that ship in the best condition that you can, if you need to destroy part of the ship then inform me and depending on how the situation is blow it up without my permission, or wait for my permission/orders to blow it up.
  7. Drinking will be allowed as long as you are not on duty or drunk.
  8. Captured people will be treated humanely, unless they do something to reject that treatment, I do not care if they are a man, woman, child or elderly, if they are a threat to the crew, ship or clientele then tell me and deal with them. For example, if a woman tries to blow a hole in the ship, then the consequences will be her being used by the crew, either until we can sell her, or she dies. If it's small things, like trying to escape, then just beat them or starve them for a bit, if they keep doing it then slowly ramp up the punishment on either on them, the people they care about or the other captives.
  9. ALWAYS be armed, if its night ALWAYS be with someone else.
6