D*ck Grayson
95 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Wayne Tower, Dick Grayson put on the last clips of the new batsuit. Adjusting to life as the new Batman had been more than he bargained for. Alfred had modified the suit to adapt to his fighting style. Bruce Wayne had been brutal and upfront whenever he took to fighting and while his sidekick was hardly slight and unimposing, he was unused to such brutal manuevers. Now perhaps he could be worthy of being the new Dark Knight.

To make thing easier on him as well, Alfred had recommended he partner up with Zatanna for the time being. Damian may have been the son of Batman, but he was also raised in the League of Shadows, and with his father dead, it was an awkward adjustment to up and become the next Robin, a role in which the current heir to the cowl had fulfilled. Being the sidekick to another sidekick would take a bit of time to get comfortable with. So one of Bruce's old friends would definitely be good to tag along with in the meantime.

Her company was a welcome change from the combative Damian. Zatanna might have been several years younger than Bruce and while that still made Dick her junior, they were still closer in age to each other than Damian. They also had a lot more in common. Damian was Bruce's flesh and blood, but these two had far more in common with Batman's soul.

“You're a good fit for the cowl,” Zatanna said to him.

“You think so?” Dick said. “I guess Alfred told you about everything so far. Had to get this suit reworked since the old one and my body didn't get along well, and Damian and I, well, we don't exactly...”

“You spent so much time with him. I wonder what other ways you're like Bruce.” She gave him a wicked smile. Dick didn't know how to respond, he wanted to think it was an innocent enough look, but he could have sworn there was something more in that grin.

And he wasn't mistaken either. It had been so long since she had someone she could really resonate with and knew Batman, not just as a friend but as a partner. Nor did she mind the sight of him in the batsuit. Despite what he said earlier, he was as muscular and handsome as any woman could want. She had been so depressed and she needed an outlet to feel better.

Without warning, she lunged at him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him into a kiss. He wasn't sure how to react at first and had to pull himself away. They looked into each other's eyes for a moment before she kissed him again. He put his hands on her shoulders, intending to push her back. But as she kept rubbing her lips on his, he wondered if he should, and then he flat out didn't want to anymore.

He ran his hands down, running them through her soft dark hair. Zatanna in turn cupped his cheeks, and they could have easily been mistaken for a couple in love. She opened her mouth and he followed suit, as their tongues mingled together. Her taste, her technique, it was perfect. And she loved his enthusiasm.

His hands ran down her back before they went right to her butt. He squeezed it, loving the texture, the feel of it on his hands. Chuckling within the kiss, she wrapped one of her legs around his waist. As they were so into it, they started rocking up against each other.

He broke the kiss and licked onto her cheek. He gave her a series of hot and wet smooches down to her neck until he latched mouth there. She grabbed the back of his head, running their fingers through his hair, sighing blissfully to herself at the feeling of his lips and tongue eating her neck. He had not stopped grabbing her ass, and with every second, he squeezed it harder and harder.

Eager to take this encounter up a notch, she took one of her hands and reached it down to his crotch. He was big and hard as she expected, and everytime she rubbed him down there, he grunted and increased the intensity of each slurp on her sensitive skin. But as good as she felt right now, she had an absolutely wicked idea.

She pushed him back, much to his surprise. She got down on her knees and pulled his pants down. His big dick came right out and she caught it in her hands.

He was completely powerless with her as she held onto his organ. She took a deep whiff of the whole penis from the head down to the base of the shaft, taking in it's lewd scent and primal heat, before she gave it a lick in the opposite direction. She smiled when she saw his whole body jerk at the motion and stood up looking him right in the eyes while still holding his naked prick.

Despite her coming onto him like that and he being along for the ride, Dick was still unprepared for all this wanton sexuality. Not that he made any sincere movements to get away from her. And when she started stroking him, it was all over for him.

Each time she ran her hand up his meat, she made sure to rub her thumb across his whole cock head. He had to look away from her beady grin, but that didn't change just how good her caresses felt. It wasn't long before the first of his precum came out of his penis, and she licked the opening of his member to taste him for the first time. He got harder and hotter on her tongue in that instant.

And she had so much more in store for him. She stood right back up, still holding his cock. Still looking away from her, he finally gazed back into her eyes. Her face was marked with an evil smile. He could read so many emotions, none of them good.

“I think it's time for you to live up to your namesake,” she said, tightening her grip on him.

She looked down at his member and said, “Sinep rehtona worg.” He knew how her magic worked, Bruce had told him all about it. And he didn't know what she said, but he understood fast.

All of a sudden, he felt something extend from under his boner. But it was far from unpleasant, it felt just as good as his erection did, and when he reached down to feel this new appendage, he understood exactly what she did to him. The shape of it, the pleasure, he quickly adjusted to having a second penis and was eager for what she had in store for him.

She got down on her knees and took the new dick she made into her mouth. He was happy to feel her take the lead, he knew she had all sorts of naughty things in store for him. Zatanna bobbed her head down on the prick with the energy and practiced skill of a whore, and he gasped, melting into it. Though his contentment quickly turned to helplessness. The new dick she created was just as untouched and new as a baby straight out of the womb, and he rapidly jerked his hips before he screamed loudly, nutting down her throat.

She kept going down on him all the while, swallowing every last drop of his cum. As she did so, she was happy to feel him getting hard in her mouth again just as he had jizzed so fast. She took the schlong out her mouth, clean and spotless of any of his cum. But she wasn't finished with it yet.

She took it down her throat again, curious to see if he would cum just as fast as last time. She had a rough timer in her head keeping count on the staying power of this new penis, but she quickly forgot about it, his phallus was so big and hot in her mouth. When she felt it tensing up in her mouth not too long after she took it inside of her again, she picked up the pace, eager to taste his jizz again. To help speed him up, she grabbed onto the first dick and stroked it.

Zatanna was hardly the first woman he had been with. But this was definitely a new experience. And the way she was working him, he was ready to cum again.

He screamed again, this time coming with both cocks at once. The pleasure spread from his new dick to his original one, making both nuts equally as potent. Another load of cum gushed down Zatanna's mouth and the prick right above her head shot goo into her gorgeous dark hair and all over her beautiful face. Just like before, she swallowed it all and even took his first dick into her mouth and gulped down every last drop from that one too.

Dick looked at her going down on him, he was completely under her control. Already horny enough to start with because of her sex magic, he found himself getting hard now at the sight of her working him. His mind blazed over, all he wanted was to fuck her.

Taking control of the situation himself now, he reached down and pulled her up. He pulled her into a deep cummy kiss and pushed her hard until she was right up against the wall. Both of them were feeling all over each other, and even though she wasn't feeling up his cocks in those moments, he was getting hard. He got hold of her velvet bottoms and pulled them down, leaving her vagina fully exposed to him.

Not wasting any time, he plunged his first penis into her simply because it was easier for him. He thrust into her with reckless abandon and threw his head back, grunting like a beast. To her eyes he really did start to come off more like Bruce than anything else. She was taken off guard by his wanton appetite, and she was moaning in deep pleasure. But she had a way to spice things up.

She grabbed onto his second penis. Even in the heat of his passion, she took him by surprise. He didn't stop pumping inside of her, but due to how sensitive he was there, the manic expression of lust on his face calmed down if only for a minute. And he wasn't prepared for what she did next.

She grabbed the second dick and plunged it into her vagina. Both of them had to jump at that, him for this virgin dick getting it's first time and her for the joy of being fucked in her pussy by two cocks at once. He stopped stuffing her for a few moments, she caught him off guard that much.

That just made her take the lead. She climbed on top of him and wrapping her legs around his back, started humping both of his cocks at an accelerating pace. The pleasure, the intimacy it was too much for the both of them. Dick still didn't know how to react, that's how stunned and good he was feeling at once, but when she suddenly cried out it incited a sexual thrill inside of him.

He moved fast, fucking the end of her insides with every thrust. Zatanna was unprepared for how strong he was fucking her, and with her fanny right up against the wall, he showed no mercy. Despite that, she wasn't all turned off from this rough sex. Her vagina with two meaty cocks lodged inside of it was being stretched to a width she didn't know was possible and clung tightly to both of his penises crammed inside of her and the pleasure from each thrust was sublime.

Then he hit all the way inside of her before he came. Both of his pricks nutted deep inside of her. Zatanna screamed hoarsely from the sheer pleasure, the sensation of the penises spasming and a ridiculous amount of thick creamy goo inside of her like she had never felt before drove her to a helpless orgasm. He kept on pumping inside of her, eager to make her feel it in this state of weakness.

When he stopped ramming her, she worked to get herself off his lap. Her legs wobbly after such a profoundly strong climax, she immediately fell to her knees. She was shivering and still murmuring softly in the throes of ecstasy. His semen was oozing out of her vagina and just wouldn't stop.

Dick was still eager for more. He got down on his knees and grabbed her hips and re-positioned her so that her big sexy ass was facing upward at him. His dicks were still hard and covered in their mutual love juices. The sight of her anus puckered was too inviting.

Before she even realized it, he jammed both of his penises inside of her asshole. Her head snapped up and a low grunt escaped her lips. The moment he hit all the way to the end of her rectum, her eyes bulged out a bit from how much he was stretching inside of her anus. But that was nothing compared to the way he was pumping inside of her, back and forth.

Still in a state of pleasure, she started moaning again from the cocks wedged inside of moving deep inside her anal cavity. She reached down to her vagina, soaked with both of their juices, and jammed her fingers inside of. While he was fucking her ass, she fingered herself furiously, eager for another orgasm.

As he kept hammering her, her ass cheeks jiggled harder and harder. He grunted and slapped one of them just as it was shaking from all their motion. She had to bite her lip. It was painful and exhilirating in equal measure and she started hitting plump donk right back up against his hips.

Eventually she had to stop fingering herself solely to concentrate on fucking him right back. She put both her hands on the floor to keep herself steady as she hit her ass right back against him with every hit from his magic dicks.

Dick truly did live up to his namesake. Far sooner than either of them expected, he lost control, hollering before his dicks tensed up and nutted inside of her again. Zatanna's arms gave out from the force of another blast of cum inside of her. She simply leaned forward, moaning like some animal as he filled up her asshole with copious amounts of goo.

Three strong orgasms in a row was just too much for him. He fell back, sighing hard, unable to think of anything. Zatanna too was knocked out, she collapsed on her side, her hair still thick with his seed and cum oozing out of her holes.

“Goddamn,” Dick said. “That was...”

Zatanna took some of the cum oozing out of her pussy and took it into her mouth. She murmured to herself savoring the taste of their love juices mixed together. Then she looked back at him.

“You sound a little out of breath,” she said. “If you can't handle this, how will you really be the next Batman?”

“Did you and him do this often?”

“We did a few things here and there. But never like this.”

“Wow.”

She got a wry grin on her face. “I mean he had more staying power than you did.”

“Oh man...”

“Don't worry.” She crawled on over to him and grabbed both of his dicks, before she took the new dick into her mouth. “Just sit back as I take care of you.”

***

If you enjoyed this story, consider signing up for my Patreon! We can also discuss commissions on Twitter or DeviantArt if you like!

1