Log 002 – Mission Completion
31 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alpha Squad to 004, we have the target." A voice came over the radio, of course, with Tim being able to decipher it without the relevant equipment.

[Acknowledged.]

Because SOTAU weren't given permission to speak, all communications were through devices given to the human operatives to communicate.

Without having to worry about being attacked, Tim kept moving towards Alpha Squad's location, picking off any survivors he came across without slowing down.

It wasn't a personal choice, but because SOTAUs weren't public knowledge, all enemy forces they came across had to be silenced.

The helicopter had circled around after deploying Alpha Squad in case it was targeted, but now they had the package, Alpha Squad had called for extraction.

"Bird one minute out." A voice sounded as Tim redirected the energy used for defense and jumped from the ground to the second floor.

Without the combat shell, it would have been different. Climbing with a weight upwards of six hundred pounds was difficult for anyone, even a combat android.

By the time Tim made it to the roof, he had killed three enemies and successfully reinforced Alpha Squad. With his next actions, he felt a bit of nervousness though.

Because the manufacturers of the SOTAUs didn't tell the military about the actual androids, for what reason, aside from the initial data logs, Tim couldn't guess.

The military didn't know the androids and the combat shell were separate, and ever since being deployed, 004 never left the shell, it wasn't discovered.

Of course, the Aegis Corporation, a giant organization with billions of dollars and power, could track the androids, but it worked both ways, as any combat unit could counter and track their attempts.

Before they were deployed, they were given a code, but 004 didn't update until a few minutes before they operation. Based on the movies and such he had watched, Tim really believed the Aegis Corporation wanted to play games.

{Aegis 001 to A-2184733... Purging original commands. Mission Assignment is handed to A-2184733. Aegis Locator Chip deactivated...}

[Sure enough, they want to screw over the buyers...]

When Aegis sold the combat androids, they weren't supposed to leave any back-doors, but they did, and directly overrode the commands given to the androids by the military.

《Disconnecting from Ageis Global Network. Utilizing local services. Mission log terminated... 》

Before, even if Tim wanted to turn and run, he couldn't because he was programmed to follow instructions, but now that Aegis purged those commands and gave control to him, he was now in control of himself.

Not even Aegis could override it without deactivating him and inputting new Mission Assignments, which he wouldn't allow, and based on Aegis' intentions, he doubted they would either.

"004, extraction has arrived, secure the perimeter and then board." The captain of Alpha Squad said so Tim did just that. When the package was on board, the rest of the Squad boarded and waited for 004, but then 004 ignored the previous directive and moved away from the helicopter.

"Is there a secondary objective? Command?" When the captain asked the head quarters, he received a puzzled response asking what he meant.

Before he could respond, Tim utilized his active jamming and leapt off the building and weaved through various buildings until he made it a good distance away into a treeline.

《Unlocking combat shell... 》

The combat shell, a masterpiece of technology opened up, and Tim stepped out, wearing a tight black bodysuit. Because he still had his manufacturers files, he knew that his body appeared to be female, but he didn't care much now.

The drone, the small spherical device floated down and was sealed back into the combat shell's drone compartment on the back.

Most of the trackers from the military were on either the drone or the combat shell, and with Aegis' tracker offline, he didn't have to worry about being discovered if he was careful.

《004 to Combat Shell - Disconnect... Deactivate... 》

With a low hum, the combat shell lost it's brightness and sealed itself, but the data logs were wiped, something Tim didn't do, so it was most likely Aegis.

Even with his weight being over two hundred pounds, his speed wasn't slow as he distanced himself from the offline combat shell.

With the reserve power in the combat shell, he still had a full battery. When not in combat, he wouldn't burn through power quickly, but he would need to charge within two days.

His skin was a strangely realistic, and if he were injured, he'd bleed, but it wouldn't be blood, but black fluid. Of course, it wouldn't be fatal if he lost all of it, but then he wouldn't be able to move as smoothly nor would he be able to regulate his internal temperature.

The bodysuit he wore had the Aegis logo on the shoulder, but he didn't bother to remove it. He could perceive electrical signatures in his vicinity, and the bodysuit had none.

With the operation being in a rather empty location, he took about two hours to get to a small town. Unlike countries in his old world, this world's countries had both immense cities and backwater towns.

Walking past a empty car, he looked in the glass and looked at his reflection. Looking back at him was a classic western beauty with dark red hair and soft blue eyes.

Age wise, she looked somewhere between sixteen and nineteen. She was about five foot five inches, which was about seven inches lower than the six foot the combat shell stood at.

Her body was slim and beautiful, with soft curves and fair skin. Of course, with her picturesque features, if she didn't move, she'd appear to be a life-sized doll.

Turning away, she chose a nondescript gray car and cracked the window. Getting in, she started the car and drove off. The moment she reached a store, she ditched the car and entered.

Although she wasn't wearing clothes, her bodysuit and soft boots weren't unsightly. With her beauty and strange clothing choice, some people looked at her in a daze.

"Ah? For a while, I considered myself a female? Well, I lack any actual needs, and my mind is code instead of hormones, attributing a gender to myself seriously is ridiculous."

Even if she used him and he, other than confusing others, it wouldn't change a thing. Psychologically, she felt no discomfort because she herself wasn't the body she had now but lots of code.

"I need credits." Tim realized a problem when she found a white shirt and underwear. Although she didn't have urges, the designers spared no expenses as she had a both sensory feedback and the standard female bits.

[ Aegis Corporation transferred documents to Sienna Zoé ]

"All important documents and a sizeable amount of money." Apparently, Aegis wanted this from the start. She wouldn't be surprised if all the other humanoid models were built with the same intentions as well.

2