Chapter 13 : First time
2k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: Hello, ShiroYuki Here~ before you read this latest chapter, I want to apologize for the delay in uploading because right now I'm taking an exam and after the exam is over I don't have time to take a day off because I'm going straight to college for a new semester and yes, please understand. :) . Enjoy~)

Without waiting any longer I immediately kissed her hard again but this time I started playing downstairs to prepare her .

“Hnnn! Hnnnnuuuu!” The shocked Grayfia let out a moan between our kisses. Not wanting only her to be pleased, Grayfia boldly started moving her hands to catch the madam's erect penis and immediately grabbed it and started to play with it.

after the hot kissing session, I said "let's move position Nya~" I said teasingly.

Seeing Grayfia who was confused with her position, I immediately got down and started sucking her ass.

“Ahnnn!?! M-Milady I feel something strange…. what is this?" Grayfia screamed because she didn't expect her master to be this bold, when before all we did was grope with our hands and never fawned over each other.

"Is it delicious or not Nya~" I asked teasingly, to be honest this is the first time I've done it and strangely it tastes very good and can make me addicted.

“A-Ann! I-I don't know……” Grayfia answered while trying to hold back her moans. with that i started licking her entire ass up to her clit which made Grayfia's body vibrate violently.

Seeing her mistress busy playing with her buttocks, Grayfia wanted to reply by playing with the mistress' penis which was standing straight in front of her face. without waiting any longer, Grayfia immediately sucked it hard which made me a little surprised. Which makes us positioned as number six nine.

“huhnnn! F-Fia don't eat me suddenly Ahnn!” I said shocked. But there was no reply from Grayfia because she was too focused on sucking therefore I started to increase my intensity to lick her ass faster.

After a few very intense moments suddenly

“Ahhhh!! M-Milady…. I-I'll cum… Ahnn!” Grayfia screamed which was almost at its limit.

“Haahhnn.. Ahnn i-me too.. cummm!! I answered while shouting too because Grayfia's ability to lick me was so good that it overwhelmed me a bit.

a while later we finally reached the limit

"Haahn, aaahnnnn.. hammpph.. haaahnnnn!"
“ahhhh! ahnnn haaahnnn….hahh.”

We screamed at the same time and we both spat our fluids into our mouths. after a while we finally finished with our first climax.

“Ready for the next round nya~? And maybe it will be more intense” I said teasingly because after the first ejaculation my cock was still standing straight, I immediately positioned myself behind Grayfia who was catching her breath.

Seeing her mistress behind her, Grayfia felt shocked and suddenly she felt something inside her body, precisely in her lower abdomen.

“W-What happened? W-why do I feel something filling below my stomach?! Don't tell me!!" Grayfia said panicked because she still wanted to catch her breath from the previous hot session and didn't think that her master had put something inside her.

Even though at first it was difficult for me to penetrate because it was the first time she had intercourse, in the end I tore her hymen and I could see blood starting to flow around my penis and I didn't want to force it.

“Argh…. ahhnnnn hunnnn.. You can move baby~” Seeing her stop moving for fear of hurting her , Grayfia felt so happy because she cared so much about her health that she dared to change her address when no one else was around.

Hearing Grayfia call her that and also with that teasing tone, subconsciously my cock hardened inside her, and with that I started moving my hips rapidly.

Grayfia screamed in joy as she felt her cock enter her womb, a rhythmic butt-slam followed suit. Grayfia's breasts are quite large

it bounced so hard that i caught it and started playing with it too while continuing to move my hips.

every move of my penis caused Grayfia's bottom to sting deep inside, and it made Grayfia open her eyes wide at every time I pushed it.

“Ah, ahnnn! Ahnnn! it's good… very good..!” grayfia screamed with drool starting to come out of her mouth because of how good her mistress's penis was inside her right now.

"How? does it taste good nya~?” I asked while groping her breasts.

“T-This is good… It feels good in my womb ahnnn!” Grayfia replied, you can see now she is starting to follow her hips swinging to make herself feel better.

“Ahnnnn! I will cum…..!! I cumm! Grayfia shouted.

"Hufftt ... Me too!" With that I started to speed up my movement when we're about to cum. Grayfia started to shake so hard that her big breasts swayed.

“Ahnnn! AHHHN….! Please put your sperm in me ahhhn…….” Grayfia shouted. Hearing that I didn't have to hold back any longer and immediately let it out within her .

“Huuuuuhhhhnnnn! Th-here comes…. Many!"

Grayfia straightened her back as her chin turned to the sky. The climax was so great that she could feel her womb bubbling with the waters of her beloved mistress.

“Haaaaaa… T-that's very….. nice…” Grayfia said quietly and started to lose her consciousness because this was the first time, she was running out of energy easily.

With that I took my dick out of her vagina. It could be seen that white liquid was still coming out from the bottom entrance indicating that I had spat out quite a lot.

Actually she was still not satisfied with just one round but she didn't want to force Grayfia to go a second time and this was also her first time.

Then suddenly there was the sound of a creaking door, as soon as I immediately looked at the door and saw a small gap and heard footsteps that were a little frantic. and with that I can guess who it is.

….

Few minutes earlier

I felt a feeling of comfort and safety surrounding me when I was still asleep but sometimes I could hear voices, therefore I tried to open my eyes and saw unfamiliar rooftops.

After thinking for a while and remembering what happened before she passed out, she can confirm that it seems like she was saved by someone and that person also killed the person who wanted to kidnap me earlier. Therefore she didn't panic but wanted to find the whereabouts of that person to thank her in person for taking care of her and healing her.

While I was thinking, I suddenly heard a 'scream?' sound or rather a sigh from the room next to it.

“W-What is that sound? Why does it sound like.." I muttered softly because I was confused

before I could finish my words, there was a scream, this time more passionate.

"D-Don't tell me they're doing 'that' in the bathroom?!" I said without my knowledge my face started to turn red. but I immediately denied it because before I lost my senses I clearly remembered that it was two women helping me and no man at all.

but the longer the screaming got wilder and without me realizing it even though I was pregnant, I tried to move and started to get out of bed to approach the door with a blushing face because from the screams of pleasure alone I could confirm that he was very excited.

without realizing it I was already in front of the door and I was holding the doorknob to open it a little so I could see what was going on inside. Because my curiosity was stronger than my fear of anything else, I ventured to open a crack in the door and was immediately taken aback.

“S-SHe has 'that' in her crotch even though he's a girl?!?! and also 'that' is huge and bigger than her ex-husband?!?!” I shouted in my heart.

with that i started watching their very passionate sex act and she was surprised that sex could be this good when she saw the expression that silver haired woman was making.

Seeing the large 'that' thing coming and going from behind the silver-haired woman, Unknowingly, my eyes were transfixed by the action of the two of them so that I unknowingly

start rubbing my legs together so you can see something leaking in my legs.

after watching for a while, it looked like they were about to end it, it could be seen that the silver haired lady had started to faint from exhaustion. but seeing that 'that' thing was still standing upright proudly I unknowingly gulped and imagined what would happen if it was inserted into her. but quickly shook her head and she wanted to quickly run away from that place so as not to be found out

However, when she wanted to go back to her bed, because she was pregnant, she almost fell because she lost her balance but because of that a voice came from her so I ran away from there in panic.

When he was running away, suddenly her hand was caught by someone and of course it was Kuroka who caught her.

"Where are you going Nya~" she exclaimed seductively

Instantly I had the will to hold my head deep into the ground to hide my face which was as red as a tomato because it's safe to say that I just hid someone having sex and I was getting horny from that too?!?!

40