DROP SOME OF YOUR THOUGHTS!!!
1.3k 13 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

======================================================

Hello everyone ShirooYuki here~, first of all I want to say a big thank you for following this novel from the beginning until now and without me realizing it, more than 1M people have seen this novel!!. I am really grateful for that.

And next, I'm in quite a confusing situation because of the comments you sent and I really appreciate this because I always read all the criticism and suggestions you give via comments and from there I learn a lot about how to write novels better.

However, there were several comments that made me a little confused because they were related to suggestions for future stories. I read that some people want to delete the F*ta part that the previous MC did on the grounds that the current MC is a woman and I see that is quite reasonable and I agree with it but on the other hand, there are those who want to make an incident that the first pregnancy will be experienced by the MC herself to complete the wish from Kuroka herself. And I agree with that but what keeps me at a standstill is how to make the MC pregnant without making things F*ta related?

Actually I already have some thoughts but I still want to hear the thoughts and desires that you guys have before I cause more disappointment from all of you XD

Please give your opinion about this~~
I really appreciate and thank you very much for being active in providing comments on this novel!!!

======================================================

Hello everyone ShirooYuki here~, 

Feel free to support me on my Patreon!!!. Your support means a lot to me !!

(P)(A)(T)(R)(E)(O)(N)

patreon.com/ShirooYuki

ThankYou!!

======================================================

11