Chapter 26 – Akaname’s Tongue
579 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Akaname”

It can be said that it is a youkai that is relatively easy to consider.
Furo and sink slime generated by the action of germs as drool
It probably started when I thought it was a youkai’s mockery.
The figure is

・ Small body that neither children nor old people can have
・ Unfocused eyes, a humorous face rather than scary
・ Long tongue
・ Dirty appearance

Often depicted as. And when it appeared, just lick the dirt on the bathtub. There is no particular harm. Akaname is the food for everything.

“If you don’t clean the bathtub, you’ll get akaname.”

It’s a really easy-to-understand youkai with lessons learned.

It’s about the same in this world. The name is also “Akaname” and so on. Therefore, I was absorbed in having Ma-kun present.

Aside from that, if you plan to have Ma-kun attend the meeting place. Things went so smoothly that I couldn’t beat it. In advance, I secretly invited Ma-kun into the house. And at the same time as the ceremonial ceremony begins. It’s really simple to put in a room.

On the other hand, speaking of my wife, as soon as she saw Ma-Kun enter the room, her eyes became wide enough to scare me. And when I turned my face, I glared with a sharp expression. As expected, my wife is wise. At a glance, these were what I worked on. No, anyway, my wife horrifyingly glared at me.

Though my wife withdrew the appearance of a demon and turn to Akaname again. She resumed the ritual as if nothing had happened. I knew my wife would have to keep going.

Well, though, this plan is more than the execution itself. The point is how to soothe my wife’s anger after it’s over. And my wife would be pretty angry inwardly because she will show off a nasty appearance in front of Ma-kun. I was in trouble because I remembered the screaming of my chest, which was curious.

My wife sat upright and gave a routine greeting. Akaname answers with a long tongue stretched out as a substitute for greetings. Is it basically a non-speaking type? Even so, with a light look on it. A face that doesn’t change at all is scary.

“Ah…”

As it is, its long tongue snarled around my wife’s neck, moving down to her breasts, and then back to her neck before moving up. It reached my wife’s cherry-coloured lips and “Jururi” invades the mouth like a centipede. And you can call it Akaname’s “dirty”, like following your tongue. A stinky mouth closes my wife’s lips and sucks.

“Mugunttsu”

Akaname relentlessly commits his wife’s mouth. Its long tongue teases her mouth like a separate creature. The tongue is entwined and saliva flows through.

“Hahhh …”
When her mouth was finally released, my wife was out of breath. Several saliva threads are drawn.

Looking sideways, Ma-kun is also watching over with a sigh of breath. My heart is a little excited.

And again, Akaname’s long tongue crawls over my wife’s white skin. Carefully lick the cheeks, throat, shoulders, and nape. In addition, to the armpits that are always cleanly processed ….

At first, my wife said, “Oh, it’s tickling …”

Is it an aphrodisiac effect on saliva, or is it a work that can be done with tongue skills? The appearance gradually became glossy and my wife’s body covered with Akaname’s saliva is wet and mysterious. From below, the skin is slightly dyed in vermilion.

… And suddenly
The tongue stretches and wraps around her soft breast like a snake
Tighten as it is,

“Hmm,” my wife sighed. Then, the tongue makes a noise again and enjoys the taste of the boobs. Stored in the youkai’s mouth like a vacuum cleaner’s electric cord and soon after I thought “I’m dexterous”, I sucked on my wife’s boobs.

Akaname sucks her nipples, stretches her tongue and licks her plump breasts. Every time the long red tongue crawls, the white rice cake-like breast is distorted and loosened
In addition, roll the nipple that has coloured and harden with the tip of your tongue.

“Ah, that’s amazing …I just feel ridiculous… ”

At first, sometimes flickering and me … No, my wife who was visiting Ma-kun. The pleasure that the youkai’s tongue brings can no longer afford to worry about the surroundings. Every time the sticky tongue touches her skin, she trembled. And Ma-kun watching the situation. You can see that the breathing is getting rougher. On the other hand, speaking of Akaname. As usual, the humorous face remains frozen.

Akaname’s face, who fully enjoyed his wife’s boobs, now heads down, licking the navel, polluting the lower abdomen with saliva and going further down. My wife welcomes it with her crotch wide open. And when the tip of the tongue touches it an emotional voice leaks from my wife’s lips. Akaname’s tongue licks his wife’s secret place, and her mouth licks her lips. When the tip of the tongue breaks through the crack and invades inside. My wife shook her body. Not only that, she embraced Futatsuoka himself and began to writhe.

“Ah … that’s good! This is my first time … oh! No … I am going crazy!”

However, the tongue overrun did not stop there… After tasting my wife over there. The tip of the youkai’s tongue goes further down …

“No … no, it’s dirty …embarrassing … please…”

Akaname brings her face closer to her ass without worrying about his wife’s protest. My wife covered her face with both hands. However, even such a false appearance. It is mercilessly stripped off by the youkai’s tongue technique. When the tip of the tongue touches my wife, the Youkai drew a small circle to beat and lick Kikuza. Every time saliva wets the hole in the back. My wife is like Bikun! Bikun! She cramped like electricity ran through her body and it exposes us with an expression drowning in the pleasures of strangers.

“Ah …, ah … n”

From the anus to the secret, from the secret to the anus again. My wife who got drunk with the pleasure that the akaname’s play continues alternately. She continued to raise the voice of unspeakable pleasure, but soon …

“Please … don’t just mock me, please …I … Please insert … My body is aching and aching, but … it’s already the limit … ”

In front of me and Ma-kun. While shaking the voice with a slightly raised tone, with a funny expression on her face…my wife pleaded with a youkai like a little girl.

……………………………………………

5