Chapter 31 to 32 – Jealousy and Scary Youkai
779 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey … were you jealous of seeing me being held by Ma-kun?”

After Ma-kun returns…I held my wife’s body more and more crazily. It was an intense urge for me. My wife asks while being embraced by me.

“Of course, I was jealous …And at the same time, I love you more and more.”

“Really …? Then look at me being held…Excited?”

“Oh … I was excited …when you are embraced by Ma-kun…it was very nasty … it was beautiful and attractive … ”

There is no lie in that word … but it wasn’t the only one…the black emotions that are hard to name and muddy…I’m stuck in the back of my chest.

-Nenrero … Chupamuchu

The sight of my wife and Ma-kun’s affair crosses my head… and Ma-kun’s meat stick that just ejaculated…and my wife had in her butt until just a while ago…my wife who serves by mouth, trying to suck…with that hard tongue, I recovered in a blink of an eye.

This is also the case when I am holding my wife now,,,As expected, the hot fellowship between my wife and Ma-kun as I saw…Can I do it?
No, it’s impossible … Inferiority complex strikes…the trouble is that even this feeling of inferiority…it’s a kind of abusive hobby pleasure.

“… Yes, I’m glad”

My wife smiles carefree in my reply…looking at her bright expression…it’s like when she having sexual intercourse with Ma-kun. Wasn’t it all acting to please me?
I even think that. On the one hand, it may be … but at the same time, the relationship between me and my wife is false…even the delusion that the relationship with Ma-kun is true springs up.

The true nature of this muddy emotion …I understand that it is made up of jealousy, anxiety, hatred, self-loathing, inferiority complex, etc.
But I’m not sure what it really wants… Is it really a punishment for my wife? Or is it a psychology that makes children want to mess with their favourite girls? Or is it a perverted feeling of wanting to make it messed up because you love it? I had an affair with my wife and Ma-kun that I wanted….I think it’s a very selfish feeling.

And … after all, even though I was interested…The sexual intercourse in the back couldn’t finally be told no my wife….
Because, even if I think it can’t happen …If I said no to wife, “The back is Ma-kun’s thing.”

I was afraid …she would have done it, anyway.

The black muddy thing is getting bigger again …



“Oh? If you’re interested in the back, I should try it …”

To say that ridiculous things are ridiculous…is my mother-in-law.

Also, as usual, he said, “I seemed to be worried about something, so I will consult with you.”

If you notice while your wife is away under the name of the cause…the situation was that he was dragged into the bed. Moreover, as such things continued several times
One day, in a sleeping story, without hiding your heart, without decorating…and there is no connection, just like confessing…it was such a relationship.

And this time is also difficult to wash … The feelings …even for such a bad taste confession…Misao’s answer was really simple

“I’m a shrine maiden with a” former “twitch, but I’ve had ass as many times…that’s why … If you feel like it, please use it anytime…I wish I had such a worn-out drop ….”

“Hey mother-in-law …”
“Mi-sa-o”

“Hey Misao-san … that … Misao-san and his father-in-law Did something like us happen?”

“Naisho ♪”

Misao put her finger in front of her lips and close one eye.

“It’s sly … just me”

“Woman … The more secrets, the more attractive it is, but it can’t be helped.”

The hint is just right…… but … to be honest, between that person and me…I’ve had a lot of unspeakable experiences repeatedly …even so, I’ve been able to come along as a couple to this day…So you guys … don’t worry.”

Given what Misao is doing right now, I feel like I can’t feel relieved. Still, I know she encourages me.

“And with the best partner as a lover…the best person to live with not necessarily the same …but that doesn’t break each relationship. So … as long as you care about that girl…I’m sure the relationship between the two will work.”

Say something meaningful

“Now the difficult thing is over…Let’s enjoy it now ♪”

In a bright tone, I leaned back again. But when I did…she bring those lips closer to my ears…this time, whispering in a sweet and deep voice, which differs from the previous one.

“Hey … If you are angry at that girl…Hit me all …what I want to do for that girl, something I can’t say…I’ll give you anything …You can use this body at your disposal … ”

Look at Misao’s body again…glossy, firm, yet moisturised skin…petite body, yet…the lines are a little broken, but the plump and ripe breasts. No one would believe she has a daughter…she looks like thirties at most. On the other hand, as if talking about the itinerary so far…nipples that are tanned …

I think she’s a really attractive woman…why does she actively forgive me?

Atonement on behalf of my daughter? To lighten my daughter’s affair? To keep me in this house? Or just to satisfy the excess libido? …do not know

“… Or are you dissatisfied with such an aunt?”

“I’m sorry … such an attractive woman…To say such a thing. ”

“An ♪”
After gently pinching the fascinating dark nipples…fully enjoy the breasts that feel different from my wife’s….and we entered the second round …




“… I’m the one who’s the next one…this is dangerous … so you can decline it. ”
“Is it dangerous …”

A place for a meeting called by my father-in-law regarding the next event. Start reading translations of ancient documents, materials about youkai that he gave me.

… But what does my father-in-law think about my relationship with Misao-san? He can’t be unaware that I and Misao have a physical relationship. It is possible that he advised Misao to sleep with me. My father-in-law talked about his wife-in-law…What do you think …But when my father-in-law treats me…I say nothing like that…Also, I don’t show any feelings about it. Always speak in a gentle tone. I also try to pretend to be calm accordingly. After all, I feel something awkward. I think he’s a scary person.

… Anyway, finish reading the material about the youkai… I see, this is a dangerous youkai…I don’t mean to do it directly…It’s such a dangerous thing that the danger is gradually transmitted.

“This is … definitely dangerous.”

“Well … so you’re free to accept or not. I’ll leave it to your judgment.”

When you have muddy and black emotions…This youkai is a mess … is this a coincidence? Does the feeling of the shrine maiden’s husband influence the ritual? Or simply, the stakes get higher with each time. Is it just that much about becoming?

I can’t judge it…mysteriously, I didn’t have the intention to “decline”.

“… I’ll talk to my wife for the time being.”

“Consult with my daughter …”

When my father-in-law takes off his glasses with a slow gesture…while gently wiping it with a cloth and continue without changing the gentle tone

“… That means you’re willing to accept it, right? And you think your wife won’t refuse either … isn’t it?”

“…”

Saying that, he laughs thinly at the edge of his lips

“Well, I’ll leave this to you, anyway. Thank you for taking care of my daughter.”

… Is it all outlook?
After all, my father-in-law is a scary person.

……………..

0