Chapter 53: Rebellion, Part Six
698 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Juices slid down Arisa's thighs, wetting the bed, almost like her pussy was crying for attention. Attention Liri wanted to give it in more than just one way.

Sticking her tongue out, Liri kept her eyes on Arisa as she gave it a few tentative laps. Her long legs curled up a little in response, and Liri went for a couple of deeper strokes before finally sticking her tongue in as far as it would go.

The hot, tight hall her tongue explored then offered a little preview that had precum slipping out from Liri's dick.

She did her best, though she was certainly no expert when it came to this. What she lacked in skill, though, she hoped to make up for with passion.

"Mmm~" The drasen woman moaned with a closed mouth and a smile as Liri twisted and turned her tongue inside of her, digging deeply with it. Arisa put a hand on the back of Liri's head, keeping her in place.

With her nose almost equally buried in Arisa's pussy, the woman's scent numbed Liri's mind further. Her hands, keeping Arisa's hips in place, finally caved into the desire she felt and pulled her toward Liri, as the woman removed her tongue from that warm cavern.

Standing up straight, she lined herself up and Arisa, who had just been about to protest the early retirement of Liri's tongue, grinned instead.

"What are you waiting for?" Arisa asked as Liri hesitated.

It wasn't because the ven was having any second thoughts but rather because looking down at this girl was like staring at a work of art. A sculpted goddess of a woman, somewhat regular among drasen but damn near a succubus by human and ven standards, lay there with her legs spread, waiting for Liri to have her way.

Liri swallowed. The sight was enough to make her drool.

Finally, she placed that marginally bigger masculine piece just outside of Arisa's trembling, quivering pussy and let the tip kiss Arisa's lower lips. Both she and Arisa trembled at the touch.

Sticking it in further, Arisa inhaled sharply. Slowly, savoring the moment, Liri stuck it all the way in and was rewarded through the way Arisa's pussy clamped down on her, locking her in place.

There was a sound behind Liri and the ven paused.

She was reminded then, as she looked out the cell she and her friend were occupying that there was absolutely nothing stopping any wandering elves from seeing what was going on. The lights were dim, indicating that many of the people here were likely asleep or in the process of sleeping, but still. All it took was a quick trip to the restroom and Liri's tryst would develop a sudden audience.

And yet, the thought of it just made her hornier.

Grabbing Arisa by her hips now, Liri pulled her back and pushed herself forward. The bed creaked a little. A drop of sweat that had been holding on to Liri's chin for dear life let go and fell onto the moist grave that was Arisa's clenched abdomen. Liri pulled away, the sliding of her slightly-more-average cock rubbing against Arisa's walls making her bite her lip, before pushing in again.

More creaking from the bed followed Liri's increased speed, as though this bit of furniture had seen far too many couples make love on top of it and was complaining, hoping they'd get it over with already.

Unfortunately for it, though, the last thing Liri wanted was to end this early.

The ven fucked Arisa steadily, trying not to give in to the temptation of going full-speed immediately. Arisa gave a little whimper and it was clear that was what she was waiting for, but Liri tried to keep herself from doing so just to let something sink in.

The fact that they had time and Liri wanted to use it well. Liri would try to help the elves save some lives in the near future but, if the God-King was truly as strong as everyone insisted he was, fighting humans directly wasn't the only way to beat him.

It was a thought that came to Liri's lust-drunk mind in the middle of all this, but it was a valid one. That being...

[What if the reason Alteria wants me to have a bunch of kids isn't just to save the ven from extinction, but also because they'd all be as strong as me? If they are, then, what I'm doing right now isn't just fucking Arisa to my heart's content. I'm building an army.]

Spurred forth by the thought that this was all contributing to righteous vengeance, Liri wondered if increasing her speed right now and dowsing Arisa's ovaries with a couple of extra liters of cum would maybe make the baby she was trying to create just a little bit stronger.

Unlikely, maybe, but it was worth a shot!

So, finally, she went as hard as she could without breaking the woman in half.

"AH!" Arisa opened her mouth and let out a half-cry, half-moan. If the elves around them hadn't caught on to what was happening yet, well... They probably had by now. Especially as Arisa took a moment to tell Liri, "fuck me harder..."

Despite that, maybe Arisa was thinking the same thing as she put her right hand over her mouth in hopes of stopping herself from announcing to everyone in this settlement, "hey, I'm getting fucked silly right now", which she'd just done anyway but, well, maybe people hadn't heard her.

The feminine half of Liri's genitalia felt jealous at that moment. Looking down at Arisa, tits bouncing with every motion Liri made and toes curled as she spread her legs further to allow Liri even deeper access, made the hermaphrodite wonder what being on the receiving end would feel like.

Some of the ven she'd met back at Elmira flashed before her eyes. The thought of any of them taking her down and having their way with her...

Well, it made Liri move even faster after she paused only so she could turn Arisa around and make her stick her ass in the air. Fucking her from behind like this, the high-speed clapping sound that came from Liri's hips slamming repeatedly against Arisa's cheeks echoed throughout the otherwise silent building.

Yeah... If any innocent minds around here had *still* been unaware of what was happening, well, that innocence had likely been wrestled away from them.

Thankfully, this round was just about to end, as Liri squeezed Arisa's ass hard.

She couldn't give the other woman a warning as every time she opened her mouth all that would come out was the quick panting of a woman just trying her hardest to put a baby in another.

And now, Liri tried to make that happen.

She came with her cock still buried inside of Arisa. From this position, Arisa's tail wrapped itself around Liri's waist and pulled her in even deeper, as though she'd been worried Liri would pull out.

Liri felt one, two, three, four intense pumps, and she could only imagine that she'd just shot several ropes of cum directly into the drasen, which was satisfying, to say the least. Reaching down, she felt a sizeable bump just above the woman's pussy, and Liri smiled, quite proudly.

She removed herself then. Arisa's tail uncoiled around her and allowed that to happen.

But, Arisa quickly turned on the bed and brought her head to Liri's aching dick. Liri's eyes met hers and the drasen grinned.

"I hope you're not out of energy already. I want this to be a long night."

Liri gulped. Her cock twitched at the acknowledgment of the battle ahead.

Arisa stayed true to those words. They fucked for hours after that.

And, well...

If Liri hadn't gotten *the job* done before, judging by how the smell of cum filled the room by the time they were done, she assumed she'd done so now.

26