Chapter 54: Rebellion, Part Seven
729 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Liri met with the elves of this settlement to figure out what exactly they wanted to do.

Judging by the reddened cheeks on some of them, it seemed her and Arisa's session had been noticed.

Liri blushed a little upon finding that out, unlike Arisa. No, Arisa didn't seem ashamed at all. If anything, she looked proud.

"... Ahem," Yalia, standing next to the other Elders, Olmon, and Siran, cleared her throat. Perhaps having sensed some odd tension in the air. "With Liri by our side, options have been presented to us that were not available up until now. We can, if we choose, strike back against humanity. It is likely not going to be that easy, though."

"Uh, yeah," Liri said, walking forward. "Before Caitlyn, Arisa, and I escaped from Diosia, I spoke with the Duchess." Some of the elves gathered there gasped audibly upon hearing that. "She said that she was going to let the God-King know about my presence. By now, he has to have heard about me, and the fact that I killed an Inquisitor. There's a chance that he may have already sent more Inquisitors to Diosia."

"Or, that he might be visiting Diosia himself," Olmon added. The worried response from those in the crowd let Liri know just how frightening of a figure that man was. "If he is, then... There is a chance that any attack we carry out on Diosia may result in all of our forces being killed. If he is merely sending more Inquisitors-"

"Then, we have a shot," Liri finished for him. "I don't know how strong the God-King is, but I know how strong his Inquisitors are if those others were anything to go by. I can take them."

Placing a hand on Liri's shoulder, Arisa subtly let her know of her support, which Liri was grateful to have.

"... Of course," Siran added a little more quietly, "there is the chance that perhaps the God-King sends some of his forces here."

"What!?" Someone in the crowd quickly cried out.

"D-Does he know of this place?" Another asked.

"Are we in danger?"

Panic soon took hold of everyone there. Even Caitlyn looked uncomfortable at the mere thought of what could happen.

"As you all know, the Purity Act mainly concerned itself with removing elves and drasen from 'human territories', which broadly meant every territory. However, it is possible that the God-King and his forces were already aware of our settlement and simply never thought it to be worth their time to deal with us. Now that Liri has appeared, however, that could change. Again," she clarified, "I am only saying that it is possible they know of us. I am not asserting that they do."

Still worried, whispers spread amidst the elves until Liri continued speaking, clutching at the hem of her maid skirt.

"There is one other thing we could do..." Liri proposed.

Caitlyn looked over at her, curious. Arisa, who already knew what Liri was about to put forth, hid a proud grin.

"Okay, um, this is going to take some explaining," Liri said, looking down at her own feet out of embarrassment. "I am really strong."

"Duh," some elf said and a few people laughed.

"And, I... Well, I... Uh..."

[How do I say this?] She asked herself. [Should I just be direct?]

Figuring that, indeed, this could be the best way to go about this, Liri swallowed her shyness and loudly, clearly, stated:

"If I have kids, they would probably be just as strong as me."

Silence. No one quite saw that coming, which was understandable.

"They would probably have my same abilities too, I imagine," Liri said with an awkward chuckle. "So, uh... If anyone would like to help with that, then..."

"Oh my... What!?"

Instantly, there were all sorts of reactions to her comment. Laughter, curiosity, indignity at the audacity of this proposition, etc. Some women quickly took hold of their husbands' hands, to prevent them from getting any ideas.

Liri quickly made it clear they wouldn't have to worry about that.

"By the way, this offer is being made to the women here. Uhm, sorry, guys, I'm... I'm not too interested in you."

Upon hearing that, the chaotic mix of emotions turned into nothing but bafflement.

"Ahem," Yalia cleared her throat as she had initially, only for a different reason this time. "W-What exactly do you mean?"

"... It's probably best to show you. Uh, can the younger people here look away for a second?"

[Some day, I really want to stop having to do this.]

Despite her saying that internally, the recent growth she'd experienced did make it a little more bearable.

She grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it up with one hand then, taking her other hand and pulled down her underwear.

And her recently-enhanced dick was put on display before the elvish community.

Liri swallowed.

Again, chaos ensued.

---

"Well, what a productive meeting that was," Yalia said, an hour later as Liri sat in the Elder's office. "We may have lacked quite a bit of morale before but I'm sure that finding out that our savior is as horny as she is strong will help soothe the concerns of our people," she stated sarcastically.

"I was being serious," Liri said, her cheeks intensely red. "I really do think we should just consider staying here. And, maybe, building a community that, in a few years, can fight back."

"As... interesting as this plan sounds," Olmon said, "there is a tiny problem called time. Entertaining the idea for a moment, this plan would see us spend our time here, building up this army of babies, while humanity goes around slaughtering elves and drasen alike. By the time your kids would be ready to wield swords and guns, there would be nothing left to save."

"You're right," Liri acknowledged. "But, we don't have to stay here. I just think that... Well..."

"Out with it," Yalia instructed. "Nothing you say will likely be as surprising as that earlier statement, so don't let your concerns stop you from speaking now."

"... I think we should just concede Diosia," Liri finally said. None of the three elves before her replied. Indeed, they didn't seem surprised, but it was clear they weren't too fond of this idea. Liri swallowed. "There are drasen communities that we can help protect, like the place where Arisa comes from. And, there are others like me far to the northwest. We can look for them. There are other elvish towns and villages that have been attacked and need help too, right?"

"Yes," Olmon replied.

"I think we're better off helping them, then," Liri said. "We can make re-taking Diosia a more general goal, maybe. Something to do years from now. But, uh... I don't think it's a good idea to fight for it right now. At least, not before I know for sure how strong the God-King is."

24