189
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rinne Rebirth Jutsu.

 

This Jutsu can only be used by the owner of the Rinnegan. It can perfectly revive the dead. It is the most advanced resurrection-type ninjutsu so far.

 

But the price is the life of the caster.

 

'Soooo.'

 

As Black Zetsu manipulated Nagato to form the seal, a green light suddenly appeared around Uchiha Madara's body, causing him to undergo some kind of change.

 

Soon, the cracks on the surface of his skin caused by the Impure reincarnation disappeared at an alarming rate, and his temperament also changed, like his eyes became brighter and sharper.

 

"My vitality and strength are coming back. This is indeed the perfect rebirth."

 

Madara Uchiha muttered as he raised his hand and clenched it, feeling his body full of explosive power.

 

"Success."

 

Black Zetsu's eyes flashed, and he too showed a happy expression, and then he left Nagato's body and came to Madara's side.

 

'Thump.'

 

Nagato fell to his knees after being freed from Black Zetsu's possession. He became skinny and his hair turned white.

 

This is a sign of excessive chakra overdraft.

 

In fact, if it wasn't for Nagato's Sage body, and that he is trained in the senjutsu of Ryuchi cave, which further strengthened his physique, he would probably have died on the spot after performing the Rinne Rebirth Jutsu.

 

But his current situation is just lingering. After a few minutes at most, the candle of life will be extinguished, and he will inevitably die.

 

"Nagato, this is the destiny you were born with. You are a near-perfect vessel for the Rinnegan. Your vitality and chakra are the best nourishment for it and the best sacrifice to resurrect me. Your life mission has ended, and you should be honored."

 

Madara walked to Nagato and said as he looked down at him.

 

"So, I'm just a clown."

 

Nagato raised his head and smiled miserably, as he finally saw truth before he died.

 

When his life was about to wither, he stared at Madara Uchiha and asked faintly: "Can you show me the true power of Rinnegan?"

 

"Okay, I can satisfy you. The name of this Jutsu is Limbo: Border Jail!"

 

Madara Uchiha was in a good mood, so he readily agreed, his eyes flashed and a force erupted from the Rinnegan.

 

Next second.

 

Madara didn't make any movement, but Nagato, kneeling in front of him, seemed to have been hit by some kind of strong impact, and it flew into the air with a "bang".

 

"I see, as expected of invincible power"

 

Nagato murmured, and then fell heavily to the ground, his expression completely frozen, and he lost his life.

 

Madara waved his hand, and the ground under Nagato formed a swamp, allowing his body to slowly sink and be buried on the spot.

 

"Despite some accidents, I am finally resurrected. I got rid of my aging body and returned to the prime of life, now I have a power far beyond what I once had. The next thing to do will be the final step, that is, collect the nine-tailed beasts, and become the Ten-tails Jinchuriki."

 

Madara's eyes lit up as he muttered to himself. He then asked Black Zetsu, "You should know the exact locations of the nine-tailed beasts, right?"

 

His plan is to capture nine tailed beasts at one time, with his current strength, no one in this world can stop him.

 

"Madara-sama, as far as I know, the tailed beasts that used to be scattered in various Ninja villages have now gathered in Kirigakure."

 

Black Zetsu respectfully reported Madara.

 

"Oh? What's going on?" Madara was a little surprised. 

 

'Someone grabbed the nine-tailed beast before him?'

 

"Madara-sama, a lot has happened in the ninja world in the years after your death."

 

Black Zetsu told everything that happened to Madara.

 

The third ninja war, the Demi-God Hoshigaki Kisame who defeated Konoha, the rising "son of prophecy" Nagato, the destruction of Sunagakure by the super Shinra Tensei, the second Five Kage Summit, the death of Hoshigaki Kisame, the Fourth ninja war, and the appearance of the new Kami no Shinobi, Tsunade Senju.

 

In the past ten years, everything that has been staged in the ninja world is like a magnificent epic.

 

"I didn't expect so many things happened in the ninja world after I died."

 

Even Uchiha Madara couldn't help show a suprised expression after listening to it.

 

He originally thought that the era in which he and Hashirama lived was already the peak of the history of the ninja world. Now it seems that the ninjas of the new era are not all waste, there are still one or two legends.

 

Apart from Hoshigaki Kisame who had defeated Madara's clone but died, the one that interested him the most was naturally Tsunade Senju.

 

"If I remember correctly, that woman named Tsunade is Hashirama's granddaughter, right? It seems that she inherited Hashirama's power along with his name, Kami no Shinobi. In other words, Tsunade is collecting the nine-tailed beasts, what is her purpose?"

 

Madara said while frowning.

 

"At first, I was a little worried, thinking that Tsunade understood the secrets of the tailed beasts, and wanted to merge the nine-tailed beasts and get ahead of you, Madara-sama, and become the Ten-tails Jinchuriki first. But then I found that my worries were unnecessary, it seems that the nine tailed beasts were sealed by Tsunade into 9 ninjas, and they became the weapons of war in Kirigakure."

 

Black Zetsu reported about what he found while lurking around Kirigakure.

 

"Hmph, even if she wants to, there is no way to do it, because the Gedo Statue can only be summoned by rinny."

 

Madara sneered and understood the situation pretty well. He wanted to leave for Kirigakure and take away the nine-tailed beasts right away.

 

Seeing this, Black Zetsu hesitated for a while, but persuaded him:

 

"Madara-sama, isn't this a little sloppy? Tsunade's strength is extremely terrifying, and even Nagato is defeated by her, that's how she is known as the strongest ninja ever."

 

"Black Zetsu, you don't know anything about my power."

 

Madara interrupted Black Zetsu impatiently, and then showed a disdainful expression, "Even if Hashirama is standing in front of me now, I won't pay attention to defeat him, let alone his granddaughter."

 

Having said this, he flew up into the sky, heading towards the Land of Water in the east.

 

"Madara-sama, wait for me!"

 

Although Black Zetsu has some concerns, he does not think that Tsunade can really bring big trouble to Uchiha Madara. It just that he wanted Madara to be careful and try not to have any surprises.

 

Soon after the two left.

 

"Hiss."

 

Among the ruins on the ground, a small white snake emerged. It straightened up, glanced in the direction where Madara and Black Zetsu were leaving, and finally transformed into a kind old grandmother.

 

The White Snake Sage is not someone that dies so easily.

 

As a poor imitator, Orochimaru has an extremely strong life. He can always escape when he is in danger, and even after his body is completely destroyed, he can still be resurrected through a curse mark.

 

As the one who is imitated by Orochimaru, the White Snake Sage's vitality is naturally stronger. Except for time, there is almost nothing that can completely kill it.

 

But this time, the White Snake Sage indeed suffered an unprecedented loss. Not only was it dismembered by Madara Uchiha, but her successor, Nagato, whom she had carefully cultivated, died in Madara's hands.

 

It felt disheartened for a while, and after sighing, it returned to the underground Ryuchi cave and hibernated.

 

After one day.

 

At noon, Madara Uchiha and Black Zetsu came to a hillside outside Kirigakure.

 

"Hoo."

 

Madara exclaimed seeing the towering tree rising from the center of Kirigakure from a distance. Its branches and leaves almost enveloped the entire village, and it looked very spectacular.

 

"Madara-sama, what you are seeing now is the sacred tree of Kirigakure. It is said that Tsunade lives in a tree house above the sacred tree, which is called the residence of the gods by the villagers. Every day, many villagers look up to the sacred tree and pray devoutly." Black Zetsu explained.

 

"Is that so, then I'll go directly to visit this Kami no Shinobi. I hope she will not let me down."

 

Madara said as his feet lifted off the ground and flew straight towards the divine tree.

 

"The show is about to begin." Black Zetsu murmured as he looked at Madara flying towards the sacred tree, showing a smile full of anticipation.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

Madara flew over Kirigakure and quickly caught the attention of the Kirigakure ninjas.

 

A mysterious and strange ninja wearing red armor in the Warring States style suddenly broke into the Kirigakure barrier and appeared over the village. The nature of this matter is very serious.

 

"Who is that person?"

 

"No, he flew in the direction of the divine tree, go and inform Pakura-Sama and Hozuki-sama."

 

A group of Kirigakure ninjas gathered on the ground, although they found Madara, they were helpless and could only watch him approach the sacred tree in a grand manner, as they can't fly.

 

Suddenly, with a loud chirp, a figure rose from the ground into the sky, blocking Uchiha Madara.

 

It was a beautiful woman with long green hair. She had a pair of gorgeous flame wings behind her, and scorching fireballs floated around her body, looking like a goddess of flame.

 

"Stop!"

 

Pakura shouted as she waved her hand, and the scorching fireball behind her flew out to surround Uchiha Madara in circles and blocking all his escape routes.

 

"Report your name and origin, and the purpose of your visit to Kirigakure." After she intercepted the uninvited guest in front of her, Pakura immediately interrogated him.

 

"Are you Tsunade?"

 

Madara Uchiha didn't care about the scorching fireballs around him, but looked at Pakura with great interest, as he found that she has a huge amount of chakra and natural energy.

 

Even Madara, who has a very high standards, admits that the woman in front of him is a real powerhouse, but there is still some gap between him and the Tsunade he imagined.

 

Seeing Madara's fearless expression, Pakura couldn't help frowning and replied coldly:

 

"I am not. I will ask you again, tell me your name and the purpose of coming to Kirigakure, otherwise I will attack you without mercy!"

 

Pakura released a strong murderous intent after saying that. Once Madara Uchiha's answer could not satisfy her, he would be scorched by her fireball and turn into a mummified corpse.

 

"Oh, so you're not Tsunade. Then I'm not interested in you anymore."

 

Madara spread his hands, ignored Pakura's warnings and questioning on the spot, and continued to fly towards the divine tree.

 

"Then die."

 

Without hesitation, Pakura mobilized all the scorching fireballs and attacked Madara from all angles.

 

Then the next second.

 

With a swoosh, Madara's figure suddenly disappeared from Pakura's field of vision, leaving her scorching fireballs without any target.

 

He is so fast that it's like he teleported.

 

Pakura's pupils shrank, and was shocked, when Madara Uchiha's cold voice came from behind her.

 

"You don't need to know my name. Anyone who stands in my way will die."

 

'Swish.'

 

Madara then kicked her. Although she reacted quickly and turned around to parry immediately, Madara's strength was beyond Pakura's imagination.

 

'Boom!'

 

She was sent flying by Madara, and fell to the ground like a meteor, creating a big hole on the main road of the Village.

 

"Pakura-Sama, are you alright?!"

 

Mangetsu, Terumi Mei, Ringo and others had already arrived at the scene and rushed forward to support Pakura as soon as possible.

 

"I'm fine."

 

Pakura came out of the big pit, shook her sore arm, and stared at Madara Uchiha, who was floating in mid-air, with a solemn expression.

 

"Looks like I will have to deal with these annoying little pests first."

 

Madara looked down at the people on the ground and muttered to himself, he raised his hands to form a seal, ready to perform a large-scale powerful ninjutsu.

 

At this moment, a majestic and cold voice suddenly came from the divine tree above.

 

"Let him come up."

 

Tsunade's order stunned Pakura and others for a moment.

 

Everyone looked at each other and put down their weapons, but their hostility to Uchiha Madara still did not dissipate in the slightest.

 

"Interesting."

 

Madara stopped making the seal, looked up at the tree and flew in the direction from which the voice came.

 

Soon Madara landed on the sacred tree, walked through a quiet path paved with branches and vines, and finally came to a tree house with the door closed.

 

"You called me here, so why are you hiding?"

 

Madara stood at the door, folded his arms across his chest and asked, his attitude showed the true nature of the king.

 

However, Tsunade's response was not very friendly.

 

'Boom!'

 

Without warning, Tsunade's figure broke through the wooden door, surrounded by a powerful purple aura, and punched Madara Uchiha in the face.

 

This sneak attack of hers was obviously not a on the spot reaction, instead she had been brewing it for a while, so that the first shot would be a thunderous one, she almost exploded with full force.

 

'Not good.'

 

Facing Tsunade's earth-shattering punch, Uchiha Madara couldn't help but change his expression. He could no longer maintain his arrogant posture, so he quickly reached out to parry.

 

Then, he was knocked out.

 

..................

 

Kirigakure.

 

A group of Kirigakure ninjas and villagers raised their heads worriedly and stared at the top of the sacred tree, as they discussed.

 

"Since Tsunade-sama gained power in the Fourth Ninja World War, in the past few years, in the entire ninja world, no one with sense has dared to provoke Kirigakure, because everyone understands that Tsunade-sama's, the Kami no Shinobi, wrath is unbearable.

 

But now, a mysterious uninvited guest swaggered into Kirigakure. He obviously didn't come with good intentions and must be strong too, as he defeated Pakura-Sama.

 

Is Tsunade-sama in danger?"

 

Just as everyone was anxiously waiting and making all kinds of guesses, a loud noise suddenly came from the divine tree.

 

'Boom!'

 

They saw a big hole formed by breaking of branches at the middle of the tree, as if blasted by some kind of terrifying force, countless broken branches and leaves fell from the sky and scattered down one after another.

 

At the same time, a figure flew out of Kirigakure like a cannonball.

 

It was the man in the red armor.

 

Immediately afterwards, another figure flew out of the gap, wrapped in a powerful purple aura, chasing after him.

 

"It's Tsunade-sama, she repelled the enemy!"

 

Ringo shouted loudly when she saw this scene, and jumped up excitedly.

 

"It's not over yet, let's follow up and see."

 

Pakura said in a deep voice, then turned around and gave orders to everyone, most of them stayed in Kirigakure, to guard against other possible enemies.

 

On the other hand, she brought several elite ninjas such as Mangetsu and Terumi Mei, and chased in the direction where Tsunade and Uchiha Madara disappeared.

 

Outside the village, in an open space a few kilometers away.

 

'Boom!'

 

Madara Uchiha's body was unbalanced, he didn't know how many times he rolled in the air, and finally fell to the ground, leaving a big hole in the ground.

 

'Tap.'

 

Tsunade landed at the edge of the big pit, looked down at the figure that was climbing up in the center of the big pit, and asked coldly:

 

"Are you Madara Uchiha?"

 

In fact, as early as when Madara Uchiha arrived outside Kirigakure, she discovered him.

 

At first, Tsunade didn't pay much attention to this, it wasn't until Madara quickly approached the sacred tree and fought against Pakura that she realized that he was coming for her.

 

And when Madara landed on the sacred tree and came outside Tsunade's door, she was even more surprised to find that the person in front of her looked turned out to be Madara Uchiha, her grandfather's old enemy during his time.

 

"I didn't expect that even after so many years, there are still people who can recognize me at a glance."

 

Madara stretched out his hand to brush the dirt off the armor, stood up from the big pit, and said to Tsunade.

 

But Madara has to admit that Tsunade was strong because even after being resurrected at his peak, as her punch was still a bit overwhelming.

 

"It's really you."

 

Tsunade snorted coldly as she frowned and said, "Did that guy Nagato reincarnate use Impure Reincarnation to reincarnate someone, again? But you don't have the features one has when they are reincarnated by Impure Reincarnation."

 

"Oh, it looks like you know a lot."

 

Madara showed a surprised look hearing that, he walked out of the big pit and said to Tsunade, "Then you should also know that Nagato's Rinnegan was transplanted to him by me, and the Rinnegan is mine. He is just a chess piece. By the way, Nagato has completed his mission as a chess piece, and I, Madara Uchiha, have been resurrected perfectly and returned to this world again."

 

"What do you want to do?"

 

Tsunade crossed her chest with her arms, looked down at Madara, and began to interrogate him.

 

When she learned that Madara was resurrected, she did not appear to be facing a great enemy. Even if Madara was the who had awakened the Rinnegan and was much stronger than Nagato, he still couldn't get into Tsunade's eyes.

 

After all, she is now a Six Paths level powerhouse. Although she used some tricks and can't be compared with the real Sixth Path level in the strict sense, but it is enough to crush the entire ninja world.

 

"Oh, I was going to spare your life for Hashirama's sake. But the punch just now made me change my mind."

 

Madara said to Tsunade as he looked down at his armor, and saw a big hole in the chest, revealing the bruised skin inside.

 

Then, he raised his head, his black eyes quietly turned into Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, and said to Tsunade, "I decided to kill you first, and then recover the nine-tailed beasts in Kirigakure."

 

Faced with the threat, Tsunade didn't take it seriously, but suddenly realized:

 

"So you want to take the chakra of the tailed beasts, plus the outsider golem stolen from the moon, so as to revive the ten tails and become the ten-tails Jinchuriki?"

 

"How do you know?" Madara was stunned, and his expression became more serious.

 

This kind of secret was deciphered by the him on the stone tablet left behind by the Sage of Six Paths in the Uchiha clan, and that too only with the power of the Rinnegan. The only person who knows the secret of the ten tails is Obito.

 

'It seems that he has leaked the secret.' 

 

"I know far more than you can imagine."

 

Tsunade chuckled lightly and squeezed her fists until it creaked, "I don't care how you are resurrected, but as a once dead person, I would like to trouble you to die again and stay in the pure world."

 

She then kicked the ground and rushed towards Madara.

 

"Let's dance."

 

Madara said as his hands quickly formed seals and pressed to the ground, injecting a huge amount of chakra into the ground.

 

'Rumble.'

 

As the ground shook violently, a large number of trees rose from the ground, and instantly formed a dense forest that spread over a hundred meters. All the trees seemed to be alive, showing their teeth and claws.

 

Mokuton: Deep forest emergence.

 

Senju Hashima's signature ninjutsu.

 

Madara Uchiha gained Hashirama's power after eating the piece of meat bitten off from Hashirama's chest back then.

 

In the range of the tree world, the attack and defense of all trees are controlled by him, the caster.

 

However, just as Madara was about to bind Tsunade with a tree, he saw the corners of Tsunade's mouth curled up, revealing a silent sneer.

 

In the next second, Tsunade clasped her hands together and shout.

 

An incredible scene occurred infront of Madara.

 

The forest that was supposed to be manipulated by him suddenly turned around and attacked him frantically.

 

Ninjutsu counter.

 

"Using Mokuton against is simply asking for death."

 

Tsunade's indifferent voice came along side a wave of her hand, the trees turned into vines, spears, and spikes, and launched a violent attack on Madara Uchiha, forcing him to retreat again and again.

 

"I miscalculated."

 

Madara backed away quickly and muttered to himself, realizing that he still underestimated Tsunade.

 

So, he opened his mouth and spat out a big flame sea, that after landing, spread into the forest like blazing fire.

 

Gōka Mekkyaku.

 

Using this fire, Madara managed to burn down the entire forest, temporarily dismantling Tsunade's offensive.

 

But Tsunade would not give Madara a chance to breathe.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

With her immortal body, she crossed the sea of fire without fear and punched Madara in the face.

 

Madara hurriedly parried with his arms crossed in front of him, and then received a solid punch from Tsunade and slid back hundreds of meters.

 

'Booom.'

 

He left a deep mark on the ground.

 

In the distance, Black Zetsu, with only his head exposed, started at the battlefield in astonishment.

 

Although he knew that Tsunade was powerful, he really did not expect Madara to be at a disadvantage in the confrontation with Tsunade, which didn't look good.

 

'There is no way that Madara Uchiha can't beat Tsunade, right?'

 

After thinking of this, Black Zetsu felt a little flustered.

 

At this time, Pakura and others also rushed over. After seeing the devastated battlefield, everyone anxiously wanted to rush to help Tsunade.

 

"Stop don't make trouble for Tsunade-sama!"

 

Fortunately, Pakura was calm and ordered everyone to stand by and watch the changes.

 

In the battlefield.

 

'Thud.'

 

Madara Uchiha took off the damaged armor and threw it to the ground, then stared at Tsunade with bright eyes, and muttered:

 

"This woman is more powerful than Hashirama. Since you are so interesting, I'll play with you for a while."

 

His hands then quickly formed a seal, and the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan exuded violent fluctuations, activating Susanoo.

 

A translucent blue giant appeared behind Madara to protect him. This is Susanoo in second form. The skeleton can be clearly seen, and the huge arms are holding a long sword.

 

"The show has just begun."

 

Madara sneered, his figure moved, and Susanoo followed him, waving the long sword in his hand, and launched a counterattack at Tsunade.

 

'Swish swish.'

 

The sword slashed from all directions and Tsunade didn't seem to be dodge it.

 

Madara's advantage, however, was short-lived, as Tsunade soon discovered that Susanoo's attack did not pose any threat to her.

 

Seeing Madara Uchiha making such a big deal, she thought he was going to come up with some powerful, but she didn't expect it to be this.

 

So, after calmly dodging Susanoo's attack, she suddenly jumped into the air.

 

"Roar!"

 

With a loud roar, a wooden dragon flew out of Tsunade's palm, rapidly expanding as it flew to the ground and firmly wrapped around Susanoo on the spot.

 

Making it immobile.

 

Then, Tsunade descended from the sky and punched it with a loud shout, causing a crack on the spot and spreading to the whole body.

 

'Kacha.'

 

It finally shattered.

 

Susanoo, the supposedly absolute defense, was cracked by Tsunade.

 

Moreover, Tsunade's punch continued unabated. After blowing Susanoo away, she approached Madara Uchiha and punched him in the face.

 

Seeing that Tsunade's iron fist was about to fall on him for the third time, Madara's expression changed, and he finally decided not to "play" anymore.

 

From this moment on, he is going to go all out.

 

'Snap.'

 

The next second, Madara stretched out his hands, and his arms burst out blue veins, as he forcibly catches Tsunade's fist.

 

But this time, he was not knocked flying or kneeling by Tsunade, because at the same time, his eyes had changed from a Mangekyo to a ripple.

 

Rinnegan.

 

"You must have seen these eyes when you fought Nagato. But you don't know its true power, because only I can control these eyes perfectly."

 

Madara held Tsunade's fist and said coldly, before he finished speaking, he activated the ability of Rinnegan.

 

Fujutsu Kyuin.

 

'Chi Chi Chi.'

 

In an instant, Tsunade's chakra poured out of her body, attracted by some powerful force, and continuously transmitted to Madara along her arm.

 

"Hahaha, your chakra is very good and too large, give it all to me, I will make good use of it to become stronger!"

 

Madara greedily devoured Tsunade's chakra, letting out the wild laughter, that is the hallmark of the Uchiha clan.

 

"Really? My thoughts are exactly the same as yours."

 

Tsunade was not flustered, but instead showed a sneer. Her blue eyes then suddenly lit up with dazzling light, and the shape of her pupils became more complex and beautiful, and exuded extremely terrifying fluctuations.

 

At the same time, a large amount of green chakra poured out of her body, forming a chakra coat outside her body.

 

Tenseigan chakra mode.

 

"You!" Uchiha Madara seeing the changes in Tsunade, especially the pair of eyes, made him instinctively feel bad.

 

"Your Chakra, I want it."

 

Tsunade said, making Madara come back to his senses.

 

Immediately afterwards, he was horrified to discover that he could no longer devour chakra from Tsunade. Instead, his own chakra was rushing out of his body like a flood, towards Tsunade.

 

No matter whether its Rinnegan or Tenseigan, their essence evolved from the original Byakugan of the Otsutsuki clan, and naturally there are many similarities in their abilities.

 

Such as the chakra devouring.

 

However, compared with Madara Uchiha, Tsunade took an extra step on the way, that is, she replaced the ten tails with Katsuyu and merged it with herself, and entered the threshold of the Six Paths level.

 

Therefore, Tsunade's Tenseigan can suppress Madara's Rinnegan.

 

Shinra Tensei!

 

When Madara realized that the situation was not good, he immediately activated the ability of Rinnegan, trying to bounce Tsunade away to avoid her continuing to plunder his Chakra.

 

However, even Shinra Tensei could only make Tsunade take a few steps back to stabilize her body.

 

She sneered again, taking advantage of Madara's chakra depletion, she punched the latter's face heavily, causing Madara's mouth to be covered in blood on the spot.

 

"Wooo!"

 

Madara spurted blood, flew backwards again, fell to the ground in the distance, struggled for a while, but was unable to get up.

 

Tsunade was covered in green chakra, like a noble Goddess flying into the air, with several truth seeking balls floating behind her, emitting terrifying chakra fluctuations.

 

"It's over."

 

She said as she waved her hand, then the truth seeking balls behind her turned into a shuriken, and flew towards Madara on the ground, drowning him.

 

Obviously, Tsunade intends to kill Madara Uchiha directly.

 

'Boom!'

 

Madara, who couldn't move, was hit on the spot by several shuriken, and in a splendid explosion, he evaporated.

 

Nothing is left.

 

Truth seeking Shuriken.

 

This move can only be countered by those of Six Paths level. Any ninjutsu known as "absolute defense" is a joke in front of it, and it is a move that is enough to make the enemy despair.

 

Therefore, under Tsunade's watchful eyes, Madara Uchiha's body was hit by several shuriken, and like broken glass, he was blown into countless pieces.

 

"Did she succeed?" 

 

"Tsunade-sama killed that guy!"

 

Seeing this scene from a distance, those of Kirigakure exclaimed in joy. 

 

"Tsunade-sama is really invincible, no one can challenge her."

 

But Black Zetsu, who was watching the same scene was not in a hurry, instead he muttered to himself, "Uchiha Madara is not someone who dies so easily."

 

It was exactly as he expected.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

Not far behind Tsunade, Madara's figure suddenly appeared out of thin air, and he seemed to be unscathed.

 

"How?"

 

Tsunade turned around with her eyes narrowed. 

 

'My attack hit him directly, this is absolutely true, so did he use some kind of substitute just?'

 

She guessed right.

 

Just now, Madara activated Limbo: Border Jail at the last minute, and exchanged a "shadow" with the main body, blocking the fatal blow for him.

 

And now, he was really angry, and his killing intent towards Tsunade reached its peak.

 

'Snap!'

 

Madara clasped his hands together and summoned Susanoo again, this time it directly entered the fourth stage, forming a full body of Susanoo.

 

However, his immediate target of attack was not Tsunade, but Kirigakure.

 

"Hahahaha! Watch your village be destroyed and the villagers be smashed to death!"

 

Amidst Madara's wild laughter, two huge meteorites fell from the sky one after another. The first one was over 200 meters in diameter, and the second one was 500 meters in diameter.

 

Tengai Shinsei.

 

Madara resorted to this move and directly attacked Kirigakure, trying to use this method to confuse Tsunade and reveal flaws.

 

Sure enough, seeing the meteorite falling from the sky, Tsunade flew over without saying a word to block the huge meteorite and save Kirigakure.

 

What happened next proved once again that Madara's wishful thinking failed.

 

In the face of the huge meteorite with a volume billion times her own, Tsunade just stretched out a hand gently, and the green chakra lingering all over her body burned like a flame.

 

Next second.

 

Under everyone's unbelievable eyes, the meteorite that had fallen from the sky was fixed in mid-air by an inexplicable force, no longer dropping.

 

Then, with a loud rumbling sound.

 

The two meteorites rose instead of falling, flew towards the sky, and were soon transported to a distant place and disappeared.

 

The shadows of death that shrouded the sky above Kirigakure disappeared, and the sky was empty and clear again.

 

Like Rinnegan, Tenseigan can also use attraction and repulsion, and it is even better at it.

 

Tsunade's Tenseigan can not only change the trajectory of the meteorite, but if she wants, she can even de-orbit the moon, make it leave the earth directly and fly into the deep space of the universe, or crash into the earth.

 

That is much more spectacular than Tengai Shinsei.

 

"Is that all you can do, Madara Uchiha? I'm so disappointed."

 

After Tsunade had dealt with the meteorite, she folded her arms and looked down at the Susanoo on the ground, and said, "Your meteorite was sent to the moon by me, where you stole the outsider golem. Yes, I almost forgot, the moon is under my control."

 

"You!"

 

Hearing Tsunade's words, Madara was horrified. He never imagined that this woman would even conquer the moon.

 

He realized that the granddaughter of his former rival, Hashirama Senju, has become the biggest obstacle in front of him. If he wants to complete the Moon Eye plan, no matter what method he uses, he must get rid of this woman.

 

Thinking of this, Madara's eyes turned cold, and manipulated his Susanoo to project a large number of Magatama at Tsunade.

 

Yasaka no Magatama.

 

This is one of Susanoo's strongest attack. In the anime, even Gaara's sand wall and Onoki's rock golem were almost penetrated at the same time by it.

 

"Still not giving up."

 

Tsunade's expression did not change, but she moved her fingers and the truth seeking balls around her formed an indestructible shield in front of her, resisting all the Magatama.

 

Then, Tsunade snapped her fingers and there was a loud noise from the ground not far from Susanoo, as if something was crawling out of the ground.

 

The answer was soon revealed.

 

It was a quaint and tall stone statue, taller than Susanoo, and it has the appearance of Otsutsuki Hamura.

 

"Go."

 

Tsunade spoke softly, and the stone statue getting the order, and rushed towards the Susanoo.

 

"Don't underestimate me too much, Tsunade!"

 

Madara was irritated by Tsunade's arrogance, and immediately let out an angry roar as he manipulated Susanoo to swing the giant swords in his hands, and smashed the stone statue of Otsutsuki Hamura into eight pieces.

 

'Rumble.'

 

The stone statue fell down, but before he had time to be happy, the broken stone statue stood up again and recovered at a very fast speed.

 

That's the magic of this stone statue, whose power is provided by Tenseigan. As long as Tsunade's Tenseigan does not disappear, the stone statue will always exist, and even if it is broken, it can be repaired by it.

 

It's almost immortal.

 

'Bang bang bang!'

 

The stone statue once again launched a fierce attack on Susanoo. Its fist fell on Susanoo like a torrential rain, swaying the latter, and a large number of cracks appeared.

 

The stone statue of Hamura and Susanoo are essentially a contest between Tsunade and Madara.

 

Obviously, Tsunade's Tenseigan defeated Madara's Rinnegan once again.

 

'Boom!'

 

With a loud noise, the Susanoo that couldn't hold it anymore, and was punched through by the stone statue, and disintegrated into pieces, and dispersed everywhere.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

Madara rushed out before the Susanoo was destroyed, and after landing on the ground, he immediately put his hands together and shouted:

 

 "Chibaku Tensei!"

 

As soon as he finished speaking, he spread out his hands, and a black sphere formed by highly concentrated chakra appeared between his hands, floating above the stone statue of Hamura, exuding an extremely strong gravitational force.

 

When performed by Madara, the Chibaku Tensei, was much stronger than Nagato's.

 

For a time, the ground cracked, and even the stone statue of Hamura could not escape the action of gravity, and was wrapped in a large amount of mud and stones and flew into the sky.

 

Seeing that the Earth Blast Star was about to be completed, and it would turn into a huge rock ball and seal the stone statue of Hamura.

 

'Swiiii!'

 

A green beam of light shot from a distance instantly penetrated the core of the Chibaku Tensei. With the disintegration of the gravitational sphere, countless stones and soil, as well as the stone statue of Hamura, fell back to the ground.

 

'Swish.'

 

Tsunade waved her hand, releasing the the stone statue.

 

She wants to solve Uchiha Madara herself.

 

At this time, Madara was half-kneeling on the ground due to excessive consumption of chakra, his head lowered as he panted, looking like he was at the end of the rope.

 

"My grandfather failed to kill you back then, but instead let you take a bite of flesh and blood from him, causing you to awaken the Rinnegan. And he himself, after the battle in the Valley of the End, became seriously ill because of uncontrolled cell division, and finally died in pain."

 

Tsunade said as she walked towards Madara Uchiha, "Now, I want to fulfill his unfulfilled wish, which is to kill you, this ridiculous conspiracy, and make this world a better place."

 

Before she finished speaking, she raised her hand again, intending to strike Madara with a mortal blow.

 

'Now!'

 

Madara raised his head and his Rinnegan stared straight at Tsunade, as a gleam of murderous intent erupted.

 

He has been waiting for the best opportunity to cast Limbo: Border Jail.

 

Just when Tsunade thought she was a sure winner and about to end it, Madara launched a counterattack and completely reversed the battle.

 

'Swish swish.'

 

In an instant, four "shadows" identical to Madara, separated from his body and attacked Tsunade at an extremely fast speed.

 

The power of these shadows not only have the same power as Madara, they are invisible and exist in some kind of alien space.

 

Yes, they can neither be seen nor felt.

 

Only those who have the Rinnegan can see the shadow created by Limbo: Border Jail.

 

At such a close distance, four shadows attacked Tsunade at the same time, Madara was 100% confident that he could kill this woman.

 

At this moment, time seemed to freeze.

 

Evening happened exactly as Madara expected.

 

Faced with the shadows appearing around her, Tsunade was still frowning as she stared at Madara, seemingly unaware of those shadows.

 

Madara's mouth curled up, ready to appreciate Tsunade's death.

 

To his surprise, Tsunade suddenly laughed too.

 

'Swish.'

 

Two arms stretched out from her shoulders, so that the number of her arms suddenly reached four, and they shot at the same time, and successfully resisted the attack of the shadows.

 

"I wasn't able to kill you before, so I thought that something is wrong. Looks like I am right. Is this the ultimate ability of Rinnegan? In my opinion, it's no different from a shadow clone."

 

Tsunade said coldly, before she finished speaking, a green aura erupted from her body, instantly drowning the shadows, melting them to nothingness.

 

The Limbo: Border Jail can be called a "dividing jutsu". For enemies below the Six Paths level, no matter how many they come, it is a one-hit kill. But in the eyes of the Six Paths level powerhouse, it is nothing more than a higher-level shadow clone.

 

"How is this possible?"

 

Madara Uchiha's heart sank to the bottom of. In this battle, he has endured until now, but now even the killer move he used was cracked so easily by Tsunade.

 

'Could it be that the woman's eyes can also see the shadow of Limbo?'

 

Madara was only half right.

 

As an eye similar to Rinnegan, Tsunade can indeed vaguely see the trace of the shadow of Limbo, but at the same time, as a Six Paths level powerhouse and master of senjutsu, she can perceive the existence of the shadow herself.

 

The superposition of these two methods eventually made Madara's shadow visible in front of Tsunade.

 

"Uchiha Madara, is there anything else you want to say before you die?"

 

Tsunade raised her hand, and the truth seeking balls condensed in her hand to form a long sword.

 

Madara's Limbo: Border Jail has a cooldown, so against Tsunade's attack, he can no longer summon a clone to die for him.

 

"Tsunate, I have to admit that I have underestimated you from beginning to end. So far, among the ninjas I, Madara Uchiha, have fought against, I would like to call you the strongest!"

 

Madara stood up slowly, stared at Tsunade with bright eyes, and his fighting spirit was boiling, "It is precisely because of this that I, Uchiha Madara, will not easily admit defeat!"

 

As soon he finished speaking, driven by a strong desire to survive, Madara unreservedly burst out all the power in the body, and summoned the complete body of Susanoo.

 

The more than 100 meters tall Susano appeared on the ground outside Kirigakure. Even the villagers far away in the village can't help but show fear and panic feeling it's power.

 

"Tsunade, can you save your village this time?"

 

Madara stood in the space above Complete Susanoo's head and said loudly. His plan was to destroy Kirigakure and cause a large number of casualties, forcing Tsunade to rescue the wounded.

 

Then, he can take the opportunity to escape, and come back for revenge after he finds Tsunade's weakness.

 

"Uchiha Madara, I said, I will kill you. No matter how much you struggle, this result will not change in the end."

 

Tsunade floated into the air and replied coldly.

 

As she spoke, all the truth seeking balls around her body gathered together, in Tsunade's palm, forming a yellow chakra lightsaber.

 

The special feature of this lightsaber is that it is very larger.

 

It is several hundred meters long.

 

Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion.

 

"Haa!"

 

With Tsunade's clear shout, the yellow giant sword in her hand slashed down, and under the horrified look on Madara Uchiha's face, the complete body of Susanoo was divided into two from head to toe!

 

'Boom.'

 

The complete Susanoo, that stood like a God of war, did not even have the time to make any moves, it was instantly slashed by Tsunade's sword and turned into countless pieces spots.

 

The Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion.

 

This is Tenseigan's strongest ability, in the anime, Toneri used it to pierce the moon with one attack.

 

Obviously, Tsunade deliberately controlled the power of this move and did not use all her strength. Otherwise, don't say Susanoo, even the entire Land of the Water will be split into two from the middle.

 

On the ground in the distance, Pakura and others, Black Zetsu, and the villagers of Kirigakure were all stunned. At this moment, everyone's eyes were filled with the dazzling yellow giant sword that penetrated the world, and nothing else.

 

"Nooo!"

 

Madara Uchiha let out a scream, as he was not spared from the attack. He was cut off by the aftermath of the sword energy and fell from the air.

 

'No, Madara can't die here.'

 

Black Zetsu came back to his senses, hesitated again and again, and decided to make a move. Even if he exposes the power of his mother in his body, he will save Madara Uchiha.

 

Otherwise, if Madara is killed by Tsunade and Rinnegan falls into the latter's hands, it means that Black Zetsu has lost all his bargaining chips, and he will never be able to resurrect his mother, Kaguya Otsutsuki.

 

The yellow giant sword pierced the sky and the earth, and complete Susanoo, who was more than 100 meters high, was split into two.

 

 Uchiha Madara's arm was ripped and spilled blood as he fell from the hight.

 

'Damn it.'

 

Black Zetsu uttered a curse in his heart, and was about to make a move to save Madara at all costs, or at least the Rinnegan.

 

At this moment, a vortex-like fluctuation suddenly appeared in the nearby space, and a man wearing an orange tiger-patterned mask appeared.

 

It's Uchiha Obito.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

He jumped up, caught Madara Uchiha in mid-air, and without hesitation, he used his Kamui to escape with the latter.

 

'Swish.'

 

Almost at the same time as Obito and Madara disappeared, a golden sword swept across the place where the two were, it fluttered in the air, and finally stuck on the ground, creating a huge deep ditch that spread over a hundred meters.

 

"Did they escape?"

 

Tsunade landed on the ground and frowned, as she didn't expect Madara to escape.

 

'What should I do with him?'

 

She quickly sensed Black Zetsu's existence and turned her head to looked at Black Zetsu's hiding place with her Tenseigan.

 

'I was discovered?'

 

Black Zetsu was startled, and his expression changed drastically. One of the things Black Zetsu is best at is hiding. When it doesn't want to expose itself, no one can find it.

 

After all, in the anime, even Six Paths Madara didn't notice Black Zetsu approaching from behind, and was killed by a sneak attack.

 

'What's with that woman's eyes?'

 

Black Zetsu was horrified, but he didn't have time to think about it, he turned into a pool of liquid and quickly sank into the ground.

 

Just as Black Zetsu escaped, Tsunade rushed over, punched the ground with a loud bang, and smashed out a hemispherical pit with a diameter of tens of meters.

 

"Escaped again? These guys are just a bunch of mice"

 

Tsunade gritted her teeth, looking a little incompetent and furious. Head on fighting is her strength, but she obviously needs to strengthen her skills in chasing and killing enemies.

 

After confirming that all the enemies had escaped, Tsunade had no choice but to return to Kirigakure.

 

She said that she wanted to kill Madara Uchiha, but judging from the results this time, she has failed so far.

 

"Tsunade-sama is back!"

 

"She defeated the enemy once again! Did you see that the yellow giant sword that cuts the world, it is way too Godly."

 

 

The large number of Kirigakure ninjas and villagers gathered on the street, raised their heads and looked at Tsunade's silhouette flying overhead, discussed frantically 

 

 

Amid the cheers of the villagers, Tsunade flew halfway through Kirigakure, and finally landed in the open space in front of the Mizukage Building.

 

She walked straight to Yukino, glanced at Kimimaro, Haku and the others beside her, and asked:

 

"Are the kids all right?"

 

"Tsunade-sama, please let us fight next time. We are the Jinchuriki of Kirigakure, we don't need to be protected, but instead the ones who should protect Kiri."

 

Kimimaro said with a resolute expression.

 

"No problem."

 

Tsunade readily agreed, but then changed the subject again, "However, given your current strength, you are still too weak, so you have to work harder. After all, that guy just now came for the tailed beast in your body."

 

As soon as these words came out, their expressions changed and they looked at each other.

 

They have also seen Madara Uchiha's power. If it wasn't for Tsunade, they would have been captured by him, and would end up dead.

 

Thinking of this, they fell silent, vowing silently in their hearts that they must become stronger.

 

At this time, Tsunade noticed that Hinata was hiding and looked at her timidly.

 

She walked to Hinata's side, squatted down in front of the little girl, looked directly at the latter's eyes with her Tenseigan, and said, "Have you seen my eyes? It's called Tenseigan, it is the evolved form of Byakugan."

 

"Really?" Hinata asked blankly, her eyes widened in disbelief.

 

'The God-level power that Tsunade-sama displayed just now actually comes from the Byakugan? This is impossible!'

 

"The guy who brought you back said that you have good aptitude, and maybe you can awaken the Tenseigan. So, kid, have some confidence in yourself."

 

Tsunade patted Hinata on the shoulder, took this opportunity to encourage her earnestly, and then stood up.

 

When Hinata heard that, she was so nervous that she couldn't say a word, she just folded her hands tightly in front of her chest.

 

But in the girl's heart, out of Tsunade's encouragement, a seed of wanting to become stronger has been placed.

 

After confirming that everyone was all right, Tsunade sensed something, she raised her head and glanced at the top of the tree, with her eyes narrowed slightly.

 

She said a few things to Pakura and the others, then flew up and returned to the tree house.

 

As soon as Tsunade entered the house, she saw Kisame sitting on the sofa, with his legs crossed leisurely, with an apple in his mouth.

 

"When did you come?" She walked in front of Kisame, spread her legs with her hands on her hips, looked down at him, and asked in a bad tone.

 

"Of course, it's before you and Uchiha Madara fought. When Madara approached Kirigakure's barrier, I rushed through space door. After all, Kirigakure is my home base, so I naturally have to pay more attention to it. Right?"

 

While talking, Kisame ate the apple in two mouthfuls, then folded his hands behind his head, and lay back on the sofa halfway, burping.

 

"So, you have been hiding and watching the show?"

 

Tsunade's anger rose, she grabbed his collar, and asked viciously.

 

"Don't be so excited, are you approaching menopause?"

 

Kisame whispered, and then grinned at Tsunade, "Isn't it because I believe in you, I know you can handle it."

 

Tsunade was so angry that she didn't seem to hear the word "menopause". She stared at Kisame and asked:

 

"But Madara Uchiha escaped in the end. You didn't stop it, don't tell me, you did it just because you wanted to see me embarrassed."

 

"Of course not. I let him go on purpose, and I can't tell you the reason for the time being."

 

Kisame said meaningfully.

 

The reason is actually quite simple.

 

What he really cares about is not Madara Uchiha, let alone Uchiha Obito, but the real black hand behind the scenes.

 

The reason why Kisame didn't take action today is because with his humanoid avatar's ability, he has no absolute certainty to stop or kill Black Zetsu. If he expose himself too early and frighten that guy, he may never have a chance to catch Black Zetsu in the future.

 

Kisame knows that Black Zetsu is the "son" of Kaguya Otsutsuki, and it has all the memories of Kaguya in its body, which is an indispensable condition for resurrecting the ancestor of the ninja world.

 

As long as he can capture Black Zetsu and destroy it, Kaguya Otsutsuki's hope of resurrection can be cut off.

 

But Kisame actually has a bolder idea, and that is to use Black Zetsu to actively resurrect Kaguya!

 

He did not intend to do this on a whim, but had been thinking about it for a while, but now the time has not come, at least until his main returns from the sun.

 

At that time, Kisame may no longer need to rely on tailed beasts, sacred trees, etc., and can resurrect Kaguya and completely control this woman with his own power.

 

'Boom!'

 

While Kisame was thinking about his plan in his heart, and there was a sudden pain in his face.

 

 It turned out that he was punched by Tsunade.

 

"Why don't you defend?" Tsunade was stunned, her eyes then became a little flustered.

 

Originally, she was upset with him and punched him out of anger. But he seemed to be distracted and did not defend.

 

"It's really strange, are you caring about me? What's with your expression and eyes?"

 

Kisame wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth with his hand, and was amazed.

 

"That's your wishful thinking. Even if I come to care about a pig, I won't care about you."

 

Tsunade expressionlessly pointed at the door, and said coldly,

 

 "Get out of here quickly."

 

"Ok."

 

Kisame shrugged indifferently, stood up, and patted Tsunade on the shoulder, "Anyway, it's hard for you this time."

 

After saying that, he walked towards the door.

 

However, when Kisame was about to leave, he suddenly turned around and said to Tsunade: "Uchiha Madara's resurrection means that Nagato and Amegakure are finished. I'm going to visit Amegakure now. Are you interested in taking a trip with me, maybe there will be something to gain?"

 

As he spoke, he stretched out his hand and gestured, opening a space portal.

 

Hearing that Tsunade folded her arms and frowned, but did not respond.

 

"Then I'll go by myself."

 

Kisame didn't intend to force her, he then walked into the portal.

 

As his figure gradually disappeared.

 

"Wait!" Tsunade's eyes flashed and she rushed in before the portal closed.

 

Amegakure.

 

The sky, as always, was dark and gloomy, and it was raining torrentially. The rain curtain covered the entire village, and the visibility was less than a few meters.

 

Kisame and Tsunade flew side by side, their Chakra formed an invisible barrier around the two, blocking all the rain.

 

They soon descended to the tower in the center of Amegakure. After eliminating some guards, they came to the main hall deep in the tower.

 

"Sure enough, it's still here. It seems that Madara Uchiha rushed to Kirigakure as soon as he was resurrected, and even forgot to take this thing away."

 

Kisame looked at the outsider golem in front of him, and then cast a look at Tsunade next to him.

 

"This golem was originally sealed on the moon and was guarded by the descendants of Otsutsuki Hamura. Now, as the lord of the moon, I have an obligation to recover it."

 

Tsunade said with a serious face, and a dazzling blue light burst from her eyes, and a large amount of green chakra appeared on her body.

 

Tenseigan chakra mode.

 

'Rumble.'

 

Under the influence of her Tenseigan, the outsider golem vibrated violently and was sent into a different space by Tsunade's Tenseigan, and it's completely sealed.

 

She has used Tenseigan to cut off the connection between the Rinnegan and the outsider golem. In other words, no matter how Madara Uchiha summons, he will never be able to steal this golem again.

 

"In this way, Madara Uchiha and Obito's Eye of the Moon project is completely over, and they can no longer make any waves. Well done, Tsunade."

 

Kisame nodded with satisfaction, and gave Tsunade a thumbs up.

 

After all, she had done all the dirty and tiring work by herself, and he should atleast give some verbal praise to her as he stood by the side with his hands in his pockets the whole time.

 

"Humph."

 

Tsunade snorted coldly and rolled her eyes. She also realized that Kisame was using her as a maid.

 

Next to the outsider golem, on the floor not far away, the two also found the remains of Yahiko and Konan.

 

As Impure Reincarnations, after Nagato's death, the caster, they naturally couldn't continue to stay in this world and had to return to the pure land.

 

"It's time to go back, right?" Tsunade asked with a frown.

 

Kisame shook his head, opened a portal again, and made a please gesture to Tsunade: "No, we have to go somewhere else."

 

"Where?"

 

"Ryuchi Cave."

 

Ten minutes later.

 

"What the hell happened here?"

 

Tsunade floated in the air and looking down at the ground. This is where the Ryuchi Cave was, but what happened now surprised her.

 

The depression of the earth, as if it had experienced a tenth magnitude earthquake, a large amount of natural energy pouring out from the ground, that spread to hundred miles, even to some human villages.

 

"It seems that I guessed right. Nagato, out of caution, resurrected Madara Uchiha in Ryuchi Cave, intending to use the power of the White Snake Sage to deal with Madara Uchiha together. As for the result, they obviously failed."

 

With a few words, Kisame solved the doubts in Tsunade's heart with speculation.

 

"No, those villagers"

 

Tsunade suddenly thought of the villagers and flew towards the village on the ground.

 

The scene she was worried about happened.

 

In the village, a large number of villagers were eroded by the natural energy leaked from the Ryuchi Cave, they turned into petrified statues, and some broke into pieces as they fell to ground.

 

"Hiss."

 

Suddenly, there was a sound of snakes hissing from the grass next to them. Immediately afterwards, a python rushed out from the inside like lightning, and opened its mouth that exuded a stench, trying to swallow Kisame and Tsunade into its belly.

 

'Um?'

 

Tsunade didn't even move her fingers when she saw the giant python, but her eyes flashed, and under the action of an inexplicable force, the giant python was cut into dozens of segments on the spot.

 

Although she killed the sneak attacker, what made Tsunade frown even more was that she found the stump of a human villager in the body of the python.

 

"I heard that Orochimaru signed a contract with Ryuchi cave at the beginning, and every time he summoned them, he had to offer 100 human sacrifices. It seems that the snakes in Ryuchi cave like to eat humans, it's not a legend."

 

Seeing this scene, Kisame also felt sorry for the tragic experience of these villagers.

 

They have to face the erosion of natural energy, and they are regarded as food by the snakes that ran out of Ryuchi Cave. Under such a double crisis, almost no one can survive.

 

However, to their surprise, there were actually survivors in the catastrophe that swept the village.

 

In the open space outside the village, a large number of poisonous snakes hissed and coiled their bodies, surrounding a humanoid monster.

 

The reason why it is called a humanoid monster is because it has prominent orange hair, as well as human facial features and appearance, but the skin is gray and filled with horns, it's back is covered with strange stone-like protrusions, and a pair of long claws, that are sharp.

 

This humanoid monster is obviously not easy to mess with. It looks very excited. Under the siege of the snakes, it roars and rampages, tearing up many poisonous snakes alive, and even biting them to death.

2