192
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'll try."

 

Under Kisame's gaze, Kimimaro calmly said and walked out of the crowd.

 

He is eager to become stronger and will not miss any opportunity to challenge himself.

 

The battle began immediately.

 

"Haa!"

 

In the training ground, Kimimaro's deep and stern shout sounded. He exerted all his strength, except the power of the Nine-Tails, it can be said that he did everything he could, and he was more serious than when he fought against Deidara.

 

"Is this his real strength?"

 

Deidara looked at Kimimaro, who was fighting desperately and muttered. If Kimimaro fought like that from the beginning, he would never have any chance to defeat him.

 

However, even Kimimaro was powerless when he faced Kisame's shadow clone, he was played by the clone all the way.

 

'Boom!'

 

Kisame's clone suddenly jumped behind Kimimaro, sent out with a forceful kick, and immediately sending the latter upside down for more than ten meters, and finally hit the barbed wire fence of the training ground.

 

Victory and defeat has been decided.

 

"Kimimaro!" Seeing this Haku ran over quickly to help Kimimaro, who was lying on the ground.

 

Kisame snapped his fingers, retracted his shadow cloy, and then put his hands in his pockets and came to Kimimaro and mocked him:

 

"I heard that you are the most powerful among these little kids. I didn't expect it to be like this. It's so disappointing."

 

Hearing that Kimimaro clenched his fists and lowered his head, not saying a word.

 

Haku really couldn't stand it anymore, so he gathered up his courage and retorted to Kisame: "Just a few days ago, Kimimaro defeated a Jonin from our village! Your shadow clone is at least at the level of an elite jonin, but you want us to defeat it to be promoted to Genin, such a condition is too much, no one can complete it."

 

"Is that so?"

 

Kisame said as he glanced at him with disapproval, then turned to look at the other little kids and said, "That's because in my eyes, the Kage rank and below are all ants, and they are not worthy of being called ninjas at all, they can only be called cannon fodder. Now do you understand?"

 

His words stunned them.

 

That is to say, if they want to graduate from the masked men and become Genin, each of them must reach the Kage level?

 

This is simply a fantasy, an impossible thing to accomplish.

 

However, no matter what these kids thought, Kisame entered the role of a teacher and let the students practice hard.

 

These kids were all personally selected by Kisame and brought back to Kirigakure. He knew better than anyone the potential contained in their bodies.

 

Therefore, the principle of Kisame's teaching these students is that as long as they don't die, they can train till they die.

 

The first is high-intensity devil training.

 

So, the whole morning and most of the afternoon, the voices of the kids crying and calling for their mothers resounded throughout the training ground.

 

These flowers in the greenhouses, once meticulously cared for and treated, did not suffer any real pain. But now Kisame made them feel for the first time what it means to be savage.

 

In the evening, even the strongest among them, Kimimaro fell to the ground with a bang, thereby ending the training.

 

Each of them was out of breath, their clothes were all wet with sweat, and all of them were injured, and no one was able to stand up.

 

"This is unbearable? This is the first day of training. I have already shown mercy, and only gave you half the intensity."

 

Kisame folded his arms and looked down at the kids who were paralyzed on the ground, feeling very disappointed with them.

 

In the face of his ridicule, no matter how much dissatisfaction and grievance they had in their hearts, they didn't have the strength to refute at this time.

 

At this moment, a very familiar voice suddenly came from outside the training ground.

 

"You bastard, what are you doing? These children are not your slaves. Do you want to torture them to death by exhausting them?"

 

Tsunade angrily broke into the training ground and walked towards Kisame, her chest was shaking with anger.

 

"Tsunade-sama is here!"

 

Tsunade's appearance made the despairing eyes of the kids finally glow, as if they had seen a great savior.

 

"It's you who appointed me as their instructor, have you forgotten so quickly? As their instructor, of course I have to train them with all my heart, so that I won't betray Tsunade-sama's trust, right?"

 

Facing Tsunade, who has an angry look on her face, Kisame calmly defended himself.

 

"You were appointed by Kisame, not me!"

 

Tsunade walked up to Kisame, grabbed his collar and shouted in a low voice.

 

"Anyway, you're here just in time. Hurry up and treat them. They are indeed much more spoiled than I thought."

 

Kisame shrugged and changed the subject.

 

"I'll settle the account with you later."

 

Tsunade glared at Kisame, then turned around and frowned at the children who fell to the ground.

 

In the next second, she quickly made a seal, summoned a slug, that split it into ten small slugs, which crawled onto each person separately.

 

Then, as the little slug's body lit up with bursts of blue light, Tsunade distributed her Yang chakra to the children using the slug, and quickly healed their injuries.

 

It made everyone refreshed and energized, and the exhaustion in the body was swept away.

 

"Tsunade-sama's medical skills are indeed amazing." The kids got up from the ground one after another with a look of surprise and exclaimed.

 

"Great, we can continue training till dark." Kisame also looked happy, he planned to continue training these little kids.

 

"What?"

 

Hearing that, the little kids showed panicked expressions, and looked at Tsunade with pitiful eyes, and cast an expression asking for help.

 

Tsunade glanced at Hinata in the crowd and waved to the latter, signaling the little girl to come over.

 

"Hinata is a student that I personally accepted. I will teach her, so you won't have to worry about it." She took Hinata's hand and said coldly to Kisame.

 

As soon as these words came out, the faces of the other kids showed extremely envious expressions.

 

In their opinion, Hinata is not only free from suffering, but will also be taught by a more wise teacher, Tsunade-sama, and is simply the luckiest child in the world.

 

Seeing everyone's expressions, Kisame had an idea, and said to Tsunade: "These little kids like you so much, why don't you accept a few more disciples."

 

After he finished speaking, he walked aside and said to Kimimaro and the others: "If you want to take Tsunade as a teacher, go to her side, and if you want to stay, come to my side, don't say I didn't give you a chance."

 

Hearing that, the little kids looked at each other in confusion and looked at Tsunade.

 

'What is this guy trying to do?'

 

Tsunade frowned, not knowing what Kisame is planning. Seeing the kids looking at her eagerly, she softened her heart and said to them, "You all heard it, come here if you want to be my students."

 

Hearing that, the kids were overjoyed and ran to Tsunade one after another.

 

"Hinata!"

 

Karin was the first to run over. After all, Hinata was her good friend, and good friends naturally wanted to be together.

 

Then, the three sand siblings, Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara, looked at each other, they nodded their heads, and walked over.

 

Yamato and Jugo too chose Tsunade instead of Kisame.

 

"Um"

 

Deidara rested his chin with his hand, looked at the masked man, looked at Tsunade, and then looked at Kimimaro again, after pretending to hesitate for a while, he still ran to Tsunade with a hippie smile .

 

In a blink of an eye, the little kids ran away, leaving only Kimimaro and Haku behind 

 

Haku is determined to follow Kimimaro, whoever Kimimaro goes to, he will go with him.

 

And Kimimaro, who stood motionless from the beginning, frowned in thought.

 

"Hey, why isn't Kimimaro running over here, does he still need to consider such a good opportunity? Compared to being tortured by that perverted masked man, practicing with Tsunade-sama is how much more comfortable it is."

 

Kankuro grunted, feeling very incomprehensible.

 

The others also spoke up, persuading Kimimaro and Haku to come over and join them.

 

"Kimimaro, do you want to choose that guy?" Tsunade asked suddenly.

 

Hearing that, Kimimaro took a deep breath, and finally nodded: "Yes, Tsunade-sama."

 

"Why?"

 

Tsunade asked in surprise.

 

She thought that all the children would choose to come to her side without hesitation and turn Kisame into a bare commander, so that she would be able to laugh at the bastard.

 

"Just my gut feeling."

 

Kimimaro gave a reason that was not like a reason.

 

After saying this, he glanced at the masked man. Although he couldn't see the other party's expression, Kimimaro felt that the other party seemed to show a smile.

 

After making this difficult decision, Kimimaro turned to look at Haku and said to the latter, "Haku, go to Tsunade-sama's side."

 

Haku shook his head, although he didn't say anything, his expression was firm.

 

So, the two came to Kisame together.

 

"Hahaha, you two are blessed. I will not let you down. The students that I teach will definitely blow up Tsunade's students."

 

Kisame laughed and stretched out two big hands, one rubbing Kimimaro's white hair and the other rubbing Haku's black hair, making the two a little speechless, and they have already begun to regret it.

 

"Is that so? What a joke."

 

In the face of Kisame's provocation, Tsunade sneered and looked disdainful.

 

"Oh, you don't agree? Do you want to make a bet with me to see who will be better."

 

Kisame proposed a bet on the spot.

 

"Betting, I will bet, who is afraid of you."

 

 

Tsunade agreed without thinking, and asked, "What is the bet?"

 

"It's very simple. After three months, you will choose your two best disciples to fight against mine in turn, the result would be based on their strength." Kisame said.

 

"Then what if we each win a game, wouldn't it be a draw?"

 

Tsunade frowned and said, she who is very competitive, can't accept a draw, especially a draw with Kisame.

 

Therefore, after thinking for a while, she made a suggestion to Kisame:

 

"How about two wins in three rounds? You can choose one of my disciples at will, so that if you lose, you will not have an excuse to say that all the good ones are on my side."

 

The number of students Tsunade and Kisame have are currently 8:2. She doesn't want to take advantage of this, and there are so many students that she may not be able to teach them with her energy alone.

 

"Ok."

 

Kisame readily agreed, and his eyes swept over the group.

 

"Hey, you won't choose me, right?"

 

Deidara's heart froze, after all, he is the strongest one here, and the masked man is likely to pick him out in order to win the bet against Tsunade.

 

However Kisame smiled and said:

 

"There are three people in a ninja team. I already have two boys here, so I will take another girl. It would be a standard team."

 

As soon as these words came out, it was Temari's turn to be shocked, and she immediately became nervous.

 

Apart from Hinata, there are only two girls, her and Karin. No matter how she looks at it, the masked man has the highest probability of picking her.

 

However Kisame pointed at Karin and said, "I want Uzumaki Karin, she will fulfill the role of a medical ninja in the team."

 

'Thank Kami.'

 

Temari breathed a sigh of relief when she heard that, and then, together with the others, cast a sympathetic look at Karin.

 

'How come?'

 

Karin seemed to have gone from heaven to hell, and she didn't come back to her senses immediately.

 

"Hee, you really know how to choose, you actually chose the Eight-Tails Jinchuriki. Are you thinking to using the power of the tailed beasts to defeat me?"

 

Tsunade snorted coldly.

 

Nine-Tails and Eight-Tails are the most powerful of all tailed beasts, and their chakra far exceeds other tailed beasts. And now, the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki Kimimaro and the Eight-Tails Jinchuriki Karin are both on Kisame's side.

 

"Why, do you regret it?" Kisame asked rhetorically.

 

"Who regretted?"

 

Tsunade folded her arms around her chest, and ordered Karin, "Go."

 

So, Karin could only say goodbye to Hinata reluctantly with a bitter face, then lowered her head and silently walked to Kisame.

 

"Don't worry, for the sake of the fairness of the game, I will not let my students use the power of the tailed beasts, lest you make excuses and deny the fight."

 

 

Kisame added.

 

"Then what's the bet?" Tsunade asked again, and her interest was completely hooked by Kisame.

 

"You make an offer." Kisame gave her the choice.

 

"Okay! My request is very simple. If my students win, you must leave her and end this deformed relationship completely."

 

Tsunade stared at Kisame with bright eyes, and made her condition.

 

The "she" in her mouth, although she didn't say it clearly, obviously refers to Katsuyu.

 

"Okay! But if I win, from now on, you can no longer restrain my relationship with her."

 

Kisame responded hotly.

 

Tsunade shuddered when she heard that. She knew what Kisame's words meant, but she gritted her teeth and agreed.

 

Because she didn't believe she would lose and this will be the chance to change everything.

 

"???"

 

The conversation between the two left them with question marks on their faces, not knowing what they were talking about.

 

However, both Tsunade and Kisame seemed to be very serious, they even released a strong murderous aura. The kids can feel this.

 

"Follow me!"

 

Tsunade ordered as she strode away. Temari and the others quickly followed behind her and left the training ground.

 

Kisame watched Tsunade go away, then he withdrew his gaze and said to Kimimaro, Haku, and Karin:

 

"Congratulations, from now on, the three of you are my main students. Don't worry, your teacher will definitely make you a real powerhouse."

 

Then Kisame took off his mask, the face that appeared in front of the three of them was slightly similar to his original appearance.

 

It's just that the three obviously didn't recognize him, they just thought he looked like a bad guy and was scary.

 

But one person noticed.

 

In the woods outside the training ground, Pakura, who hid behind a big tree peeping at them, saw the real face under the mask, she was shocked and her expression became uncertain.

 

'How can it be so similar?'

 

At this moment, Kisame seemed to sense something and turned his head to look in the direction of the woods, and happened to meet Pakura's eyes.

 

The next second, he grinned at her, revealing two rows of white teeth.

 

Pakura's expression changed, and she quickly disappeared into the depths of the woods.

 

"Sensei, what kind of training do we have to do now?"

 

Kimimaro asked. It can be seen that he doesn't want to waste a minute and a second, and his heart is full of desire to become stronger.

 

"Go back, get a good night's sleep and keep your spirits up, and pack your luggage by the way."

 

Kisame patted Kimimaro on the shoulder and instructed the three, "Tomorrow morning, we will leave Kirigakure."

 

"Leave the village? Where are we going?" Haku was startled and asked curiously after regaining his senses.

 

"Real practice not only means hardship, but also must be accompanied by killing, blood and death. These things cannot be accomplished in this village."

 

Kisame looked at the three and smiled mysteriously, "So, while you still have time, enjoy your last happy night."

 

As soon as he said that, under their astonished eyes, he disappeared in a flash.

 

"Kimimaro, is it really okay?"

 

After Kisame left, Haku looked at him and asked worriedly. He felt that the masked man was not very reliable.

 

"Haku, haven't you not noticed yet?"

 

Kimimaro asked a question in return, his eyes bright, "Our teacher is not afraid of Tsunade-sama at all, not only did he tit for tat with her, he even had the upper hand in terms of momentum. If his strength is not very high, it is impossible to have the confidence to challenge Tsunade-sama face to face."

 

This is a guess made by his own intuition after observing the masked man.

 

Haku became thoughtful.

 

Karin, who was on the side, suddenly bowed to the two of them and stammered:

 

"Please take care of me from now." She blushed and trembled with nervousness, she didn't dare to look directly at the two of them, especially Kimimaro's eyes.

 

"Karin, don't be afraid, we are not some beasts, we are your teammates, aren't we?"

 

Haku smiled slightly and patted Karin's shoulder to soothe the little girl's nervousness.

 

"Since we are teammates, let's take care of each other and work together from now on."

 

Kimimaro also put down his usual arrogant look, and stretched out a hand to Karin with a serious face, "Let's take care of each other."

 

Kimimaro is very proud, but he is not conceited.

 

Although Karin looked timid, weak and incompetent, and seemed destined to be the one who held back the team, but just because she was chosen to be the Jinchuriki of the eight tails, Kimimaro believed that Karin's talent and potential must be at the same level as him, and must not be underestimated.

 

It's just that she is still young and has not yet been developed.

 

Karin opened her eyes wide, and subconsciously held Kimimaro's hand, feeling the solemnity and sincerity in his eyes.

 

"Great, I feel like we're going to be a really good ninja team."

 

Haku said with a smile, and put his pair of hands up in the air.

 

"Um."

 

Karin nodded heavily.

 

As the sun went down, the three of them bathed in the golden sunlight and walked side by side out of the training ground, leaving a long shadow behind them.

 

Tsunade walked in front without saying a word, and took the students she had just accepted, through the street under the curious eyes of the villagers, and finally came to the sacred tree.

 

She put a hand on the trunk of the divine tree, and with a rumbling sound, the tree body opened to both sides, and a crack appeared.

 

"Come in."

 

Tsunade waved to the group, and after they all walked into the crack, she snapped her fingers, and everyone felt as if they were in an elevator, and they kept going up.

 

After about ten seconds, the "elevator" stopped and the crack opened again. What appeared in front of them was a spacious wooden platform.

 

This platform is located in the middle of the sacred tree, 100 meters above the ground. The dense branches and vines form a fence around it, making this place a hidden training ground.

 

"Wow, so beautiful."

 

The kids looked around excitedly, touched here and there, and felt very novel. After all, it was the first time for them to come to the sacred tree. This kind of honor is not something everyone can have.

 

Tsunade glanced at the little kids acting around, shook her head, and then stepped aside, clasped her hands together and gave a clear shout.

 

'Rumble.'

 

There was another loud noise, and two wooden houses rose from under the platform and quickly took shape.

 

"For the next three months, this is where you will train and live."

 

Tsunade turned around, pointed to the platform and the wooden house, and said to the group, with a cold expression on her face, "Now, go back and pack your luggage, say goodbye to your family, and no one is allowed to leave from tomorrow until the end of the training camp. If you lose the competition then, no one will be able to bear it. Hum."

 

As she spoke, her eyes swept over everyone, especially the last cold snort, which made their backs chill.

 

Following Tsunade's order, Temari and the others came back to their senses and hurriedly went home to pack up.

 

"Good chance, I will hurry up and grab a good bed! I'm really witty, eh."

 

Deidara giggled and ran into the wooden house impatiently. After all, he came to Kirigakure alone. He had no family and nothing to pack, so he could stay in the wooden house that night.

 

Jugo is in similar situation to Deidara.

 

However, Jugo was obviously not interested in grabbing a bed, but looked at the sacred tree with a curious expression on his face, stopping from time to time to take a deep breath of fresh air, and imitated the sounds of birds, attracting them to land on the his shoulders and palms.

 

For Jugo, who loves nature, the sacred tree is simply a holy place in his mind, and once he comes here, it makes him linger around.

 

Hinata just stood there in shock.

 

Her good friend Karin separated from her, and the three sand siblings returned home. Deidara and Jugo, whom she had just met, liked to tease her. Although Jugo was honest and kind, he sometimes seemed like a weirdo.

 

Just when Hinata didn't know what to do, Tsunade's voice suddenly sounded beside her.

 

"Give me your hand."

 

Tsunade walked in front of Hinata, grabbed the latter's hand, and before Hinata could react, she made a seal with one hand.

 

Reverse summoning jutsu.

 

With a poof, the two disappeared from the spot.

 

After a while, the two came through space and landed on the moon.

 

To be precise, they descended into the castle of the Otsutsuki clan.

 

"Tsunade-sama, where are we?"

 

Hinata stared blankly at the cosmic starry sky outside the window, as well as the blue planet in the distance, then turned her head and stared blankly at Tsunade.

 

"This is the moon, and it is also where your ancestors of the Hyuga clan once lived."

 

Tsunade held Hinata's hand and took the latter to tour the entire castle, while telling the story of Otsutsuki Hamura and his descendants, and also told Hinata that she got her Tenseigan here.

 

Hinata was extremely shocked, and her worldview was overturned.

 

'It turned out that the Hyuga clan of Konohagakure turned out to be the descendants of the younger brother of the Sage of Six Paths, and the Byakugan seems to be hiding many secrets.'

 

These things, her father, Hyuga Hiashi, never told her about it.

 

The biggest possibility is that Hyuga Hiashi also didn't know about it.

 

Then, Tsunade brought Hinata to meet the descendants of Hamura, who were controlled by Tsunade and have become her loyal subordinates.

 

"What a pure bloodline, it's incredible. Is this little girl from the earth?"

 

"I heard that the Hyuga clan of Konohagakure is of the same clan as ours, and the blood of the Hyuga clan is even nobler and purer. It seems to be true."

 

The descendants of Hamura gathered around Hinata, as if they had seen a miracle.

 

Hinata shrank her neck seeing this. Being stared at by these weird uncles and weird grandpas made her feel scared.

 

"Stop talking nonsense. Tell me, do you have a way to awaken Hinata to Tenseigan?"

 

Tsunade interrupted the chattering crowd and asked coldly.

 

When the descendants of Hamura heard that, their faces suddenly became embarrassed. Finally, an elder came forward and answered cautiously:

 

"Tsunade-sama, although Princess Hinata's Byakugan are of high purity, in order to awaken the Tenseigan, you need a very large Chakra, which you know the best. Princess Hinata is still too young, and in a short time I'm afraid there is no hope."

 

"I do not care."

 

Tsunade snorted coldly and ordered, "I want you to do everything possible to help Hinata train within three months, and you must maximize her Byakugan's power, understand?"

 

She knew that it was unrealistic for Hinata to awaken the Tenseigan, but she believed that with Hinata's potential, after practicing here for three months, there would definitely be a change.

 

After all, the descendants on Hamura have a much more profound research on Byakugan than Konoha's Hyuga clan.

 

In order to ensure that the process goes smoothly, Tsunade also deliberately left an Sage shadow clone to supervise Hinata's practice before returning to Earth.

 

As soon as she returned to the village, Tsunade found that Pakura had been waiting outside her tree house for some time.

 

In the entire Kirigakure, except for the unruly guy, Kisame, Pakura was the only ninja who was allowed to enter and exit the sacred tree with Tsunade's permission.

 

She came here because she couldn't contain her curiosity and wanted to ask Tsunade the true identity of the masked man.

 

What Pakura didn't expect was.

 

"Hey, you came just in time, I have an important task for you."

 

As soon as Tsunade saw Pakura, her eyes lit up, and she leaned into the latter's ear and whispered, "For the next three months, I want you to put down everything at hand and help me monitor that Masked man, see how he trains those three kids, and regularly report their training to me, understand?"

 

If you know yourself and your enemy, you can win.

 

Therefore, Tsunade planned to send her most trusted ninja, Pakura to monitor Kisame and his students.

 

She also knew that no matter who she sent to monitor Kisame, he would find out sooner or later, but if it was Pakura, Kisame would definitely not have the heart to do anything to it.

 

"Yes, Tsunade-sama."

 

Pakura didn't ask anything, nodded in agreement, and then turned to leave.

 

She realized that the identity of the masked man should be revealed by herself.

 

....

 

In the courtyard.

 

After Kimimaro and Haku returned home, they told their mother Yukino that they were going to leave home. They thought that Yukino would be surprised, but she didn't seem to be worried about them at all.

 

"I've packed your luggage for you. You must listen to the teacher's words and practice hard."

 

Yukino brought two large backpacks and stuffed them into Kimimaro's and Haku's arms, making the two a little confused.

 

Then, Yukino returned to the room, closed the door, and said to Kisame, who was lying on the bed with a smile: "Kisame-sama, the children will be handed over to you."

 

It turned out that before Kimimaro and Haku returned home, she learned about it from Kisame.

 

"Don't worry, I will personally train these two into great ninjas."

 

Kisame lay leisurely on the bed, resting his hands on the back of his head, and made a promise to her.

 

When Yukino thought that she would not be able to see Kisame again for another three months, she cherished the time in front of her even more, and came over proactively.

 

The two had a great night.

 

Early the next morning.

 

Kimimaro, Haku and Karin put on their backpacks, and bid farewell to their mothers, Yukino and Haruna, they walked out of the small courtyard and came to the training ground outside the village.

 

Kisame walked over slowly and brought a steaming breakfast.

 

"Let's go."

 

After finishing the meal, he took three to leave Kirigakure and embark on the road.

 

Like a ghost, Pakura followed the four from a distance. She knew that the masked man was very powerful, so she was very careful and tried her best to hide her breath.

 

Kisame's plan is as follows:

 

He intends to let the three little train as ninjas while on the road, while having the opportunity to experience some actual combat, so that they can grow up quickly.

 

Finally, take another month alone to arrange targeted special training for the three, so that they can break through themselves and master some powerful ninjutsu.

 

Real combat requires enemies.

 

The problem they encountered now is that with the continuous governance of the two Mizukages, Kisame and Tsunade, the current Land of Water has become the safest country in the five countries, and the security is very good.

 

Rebels, robbers, pirates, etc., have long since disappeared, and it is really difficult to find some mobs that can give the three "experience."

 

Therefore, Kisame decided to leave the Land of Water and enter the Land of Fire next door to travel, and the end of the journey was Konoha.

 

When he told the three about this route, the three of them were all very excited, especially Kimimaro, whose eyes were full of anticipation.

 

Because it meant that he finally had the chance to meet the other Nine tails Jinchuriki, Uzumaki Naruto.

 

"The destination of this trip is Konoha."

 

When Kimimaro heard this, his heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and the name, Naruto Uzumaki appeared in his mind.

 

He is from the same clan as Karin, but his life is obviously much better than that of Karin. Not only is he the son of the fifth Hokage, he is also the "son of prophecy" mentioned by the Great Toad Sage of Mount Myoboku and has attracted much attention.

 

Such a genius has one thing in common with Kimimaro. They each have half nine tails in their bodies, and they are both Nine-Tails Jinchuriki.

 

However, nine tails told Kimimaro more than once that it would one day merge with his other half chakra and become complete.

 

And as known to all, once a Jinchuriki is separated from their tail beast, there is only one end for them, that is death.

 

Therefore, sooner or later, between Naruto Uzumaki and Kimimaro Kaguya, there will be a battle, and the winner of the two will take away the other half of the nine-tails and become the real Nine-Tails Jinchuriki.

 

As for the loser, everything will be lost for them.

 

When Kimimaro realized this, he regarded Naruto Uzumaki as the biggest challenge in his life. Although Naruto Uzumaki is the legendary son of prophecy and favored by fate, as the last warrior of Kaguya clan, Kimimaro will never admit defeat easily.

 

With the blood of Kaguya clan flowing in his body, even if there is only one percent hope of victory, he will use every bit of strength to fight until he falls.

 

"That guy Uzumaki Naruto must be terrifyingly strong. I don't know if I am qualified to challenge him with my current strength?"

 

Kimimaro clenched his fists and muttered to himself.

 

Hearing Kimimaro's murmur, Kisame couldn't help shake his head and smile meaningfully.

 

Two days later.

 

In the Land of Fire, in an inaccessible forest, a group of vicious robbers gathered.

 

This group just robbed a caravan not long ago and brought back a lot of goods and money.

 

Among the crowd, a tall robber wearing a crossed Konoha ninja forehead guard was particularly noticeable. He exuded a ruthless temperament and at first glance, he was not a character to be offended.

 

This person was originally the Jōnin of Konohagakure. Because he was dissatisfied with the policies of the Fifth Hokage, he secretly took action to "rebel". After the incident was exposed, he escaped from the village and became a traitor.

 

The forehead guard on his forehead was severely slashed by him with Kunai. Konoha was both his former home and the object of his revenge now.

 

Just when the group of robbers finished dividing the spoils and were about to spread out, several shuriken suddenly flew out from the depths of the woods, hitting the vital points of several robbers with great speed and precision.

 

"Ahhhh!"

 

With a scream, the robbers fell in a pool of blood on the spot, either dead or seriously injured.

 

"Enemy attack!"

 

The Jonin was the first to react, and while reminding his subordinates with a sharp shout, he reached out and touched the ninja bag around his waist, he then took out a kunai tied with a exploding tag, and threw it in the direction where the shuriken was flew out.

 

'Boom!'

 

After the Kunai flew into the depths of the woods, it quickly exploded, producing a dazzling fire that knocked down a large tree.

 

'Did I get them.'

 

The Jonin frowned as he stared at the explosion spot. With the sound of footsteps, three figures came out of the woods and confronted him.

 

'Um?'

 

After seeing the appearance of the sneak attackers, his he couldn't help showing a surprised expression.

 

He originally thought that the enemy might be the Anbu ninja sent by Konoha to hunt him down, or other robbers or rebel gangs, but he never imagined that the opponent would be three children.

 

That's right, the enemies who appeared in front of them are two boys and one girl. The oldest white-haired boy looked no more than seven years old, and the youngest red-haired girl even looked like four or five years old.

 

The three are Kimimaro, Haku, and Uzumaki Karin.

 

"It was you three who attacked us just now? Are you ninjas too?"

 

The Jonin narrowed his eyes and swept his gaze away from the three and looked at the woods behind them. Obviously, he thought that these three little kids were just smoke screens or bait thrown by the enemy, and the real enemy still did not show up.

 

"Don't look around, it's just the three of us."

 

Kimimaro said, as his eyes too swept across the enemies, then he instructed Karin and Haku, "Leave this Konoha's traitor to me, take care of others, the battle must be resolved within three minutes, do you understand?"

 

"Yes." Haku nodded solemnly and raised his hands to prepare for the seal.

 

"Yes." Karin too replied quickly, but she looked very nervous. After all, this was her first actual combat, and she is facing many enemies.

 

"The brazen bastard."

 

Hearing Kimimaro's words, the Jonin sneered disdainfully. The robbers behind him laughed even more, thinking that the three little kids in front of him were simply crazy or impatient.

 

But soon, everyone stopped laughing.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

Kimimaro narrowed his eyes and attacked instantly. His figure was like an arrow from the string, and he rushed in front of the Jonin in the blink of an eye.

 

Kimimaro kicked straight forward.

 

The Jonin let out a scream on the spot, several ribs broke and flew upside down more than ten meters.

 

At this moment, there was silence, and everyone's laughter stopped abruptly.

 

The group of robbers looked back in horror, only to see their leader knocking down a big tree, climbed up from the ground with a look of pain, and shouted to the crowd:

 

"What are you waiting for, kill them!"

 

The robbers came back to their senses, hurriedly picked up their weapons, and rushed towards Kimimaro and others while shouting.

 

"Haaa!"

 

Facing the enemy who was attacking them, Haku shouted, clasped his hands together, and used his Kekkei Genkai.

 

'Swish.'

 

A huge ice mirror rose from the ground, blocking the enemies.

 

"What is this?"

 

While they were in shock, second, third and more ice mirrors rose from the ground, and finally floated into the air, surrounding them.

 

'Suuu.'

 

Haku jumped into a mirror, and disappeared inside. In the next second, one of the ice mirrors suddenly shot several ice picks, hitting the necks of several robbers on the spot, blood rushing wildly.

 

"The enemy is hiding in the mirror, break it!"

 

The rest of the robbers roared, and the nearest few quickly joined forces and rushed up to smash the ice mirror with their weapons, causing it to turn into countless ice flakes and fall to the ground.

 

However, before they could breathe a sigh of relief, a few ice picks shot out from one of the ice mirrors in the other direction, causing several robbers to fall.

 

Demonic Mirage Ice Crystal.

 

This is the most powerful ice ninjutsu that Haku has mastered so far. By condensing a large number of ice mirrors around the enemy, he moves quickly between the ice mirrors, and takes the opportunity to launch a sneak attack with the ice senbon.

 

It's an invincible technique.

 

The only way is to defeat it is to destroy all the ice mirrors, so that Haku would show up.

 

"Fire style - fireball!"

 

The Jonin, who was injured, suddenly used the fire ninjutsu and a lot of ice mirrors melted wherever it passed.

 

However, just when he planned to use the fire escape to destroy all the ice mirrors in one go, he saw Kimimaro appear infront of him in a blink of an eye.

 

"Your opponent is me."

 

Kimimaro said coldly, and as soon as he finished speaking, he punched forward.

 

"Little brat, don't be so full of yourself."

 

The Jonin roared, and stretched out his hand to take Kimimaro's punch. After all, he is the former Jonin of Konoha, he was injured earlier because he was careless. His true strength should not be underestimated.

 

However, just as he held Kimimaro's fist and was about to fight back, he suddenly felt a sharp pain coming from his palm again.

 

With a puff, his palm was pierced by a bone knife, causing him to take a breath of cold air on the spot, and had to let go and retreat.

 

'What the heck is going on with this white-haired kid?'

 

He looked at Kimimaro with a look of horror, and saw that the latter slowly spread out his hand, and the bone knife that grew out of his palm.

 

"This is my Kekkei Genkai, you will be killed by it."

 

Kimimaro reminded him specially and rushed towards the enemy.

 

"Damn!"

 

The Jonin cursed angrily, took out a kunai and struggled to resist, and for a while fell into a fierce battle with Kimimaro.

 

On the other side.

 

"Forget about these ice mirrors, let's go grab the red-haired kid first, we will use her as a hostage and threaten her companions!"

 

A robber shouted loudly, and with a few people, he rushed out to Karin.

 

Facing the vicious enemy, Karin instinctively felt fear, but at this moment, her mother's smile flashed in her mind.

 

She remembered the days when she was displaced in the past, and her mother who was reduced to a human flesh medical kit in Kusagakure.

 

She remembered that she once swore in her heart that she must be strong and stop shrinking and fearing.

 

In the next second, Karin's eyes became firm.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

She nimbly dodged back, dodging an enemy's big hand reaching out to grab her, then she gathered all her courage and strength, and punched out with a loud shout.

 

'Boom!'

 

The enemy in front of Karin was punched in the lower abdomen by her, and he didn't even have time to scream, and flew out, like a cannonball, into the bushes in the distance.

 

"What?!"

 

Seeing this scene, the remaining few enemies were stunned.

 

"How?"

 

When Karin came back to her senses, even she was startled. She never knew that her strength was so powerful that she could knock people out with one punch.

 

"Is she like Tsunade?"

 

Not far away, Kisame, who was hiding in the woods saw this, thought of something.

 

He could see at a glance that Karin's punch just now was very similar to Tsunade's attack. It used the powerful Yang Chakra in the body to create destructive power.

 

However, Karin should be far from being able to master this kind of power at present, and it was just used by mistake.

 

As expected by Kisame.

 

Karin's powerful punch was only a flash in the pan, and when she tried to hit the enemy with her fist again, she failed unexpectedly.

 

'Swish!'

 

A robber held Kuwu with a backhand stroke, leaving a big hole on Xiang Rin's arm, dripping with blood.

 

"Ah!" She screamed and fell to the ground.

 

Seeing that Karin was about to fall into the hands of the enemy.

 

"Karin!"

 

Haku let out an exclamation, his figure moved quickly in the ice mirror, rushed over in time, killed several robbers from behind with an ice pick, and rescued her.

 

"Haku-senpai, thank you. I, I'm really useless"

 

With tears in her eyes, Karin looked at the corpses of the enemy in front of her, and almost all of them were dealt with easily by Haku. When she thought about it, she who can't even protect herself, had her heart filled with self-blame and depression.

 

"Karin, your performance just now has been great, really."

 

Haku touched Karin's head and looked at the wound on the latter's arm. He couldn't help but change his expression and said anxiously and concernedly, "Your arm is seriously injured and it must be treated immediately, otherwise."

 

Just as he said this.

 

'Chi Chi Chi.'

 

Under their surprised expressions, Karin's wound suddenly burst out white smoke, and then it healed automatically at a speed visible to the naked eye.

 

Not only was there no more blood coming out, there was not even a single scar left.

 

"Haku-senpai, thank you for your concern, I seem to be fine." Karin waved her arm and said happily.

 

"....."

 

Haku was stunned. 

 

'It seems that Kimimaro is right, the hidden talent and potential in Karin's body is very amazing, and it is not inferior to him at all.

 

By the way, Kimimaro is still fighting the enemy.'

 

Thinking of this, Haku hurriedly looked at the battlefield, only to see the Jonin defeated and falling to the ground.

 

"How is this possible?"

 

The Jonin's face was full of unwillingness, he held a broken kunai in his hand, and a bone knife stuck in his back, he struggled for a while in vain, and finally died in despair.

 

Kimimaro pulled out the bone knife, turned it into a bone, and put it back into the body. He then rejoined Haku and Karin.

 

"Kimimaro-senpai, you are injured."

 

The sharp-eyed Karin saw the wound on Kimimaro's abdomen at a glance. It seems that the Konoha's traitor still poses a big threat to him.

 

"Bite me, my chakra can heal you."

 

Without thinking much, Karin stretched out one of her arms.

 

"Karin, I'm fine. Don't forget, I have nine tails in my body, and it's time to collect some rent from it."

 

Kimimaro showed a rare smile, and while saying this, the wound on his abdomen healed quickly.

 

'Clap clap clap!'

 

At this time, a burst of applause came from the woods, and Kisame who had been hiding in the dark to watch the battle finally appeared.

 

"Not bad. The three of you are doing a little better than I expected and deserve credit."

 

Kisame walked in front of the three, he first recognized their battle performance, and then changed the subject, "However, there is still a lot of room for improvement."

 

Under his command, Kimimaro made a seal and put the traitor's body into the storage scroll.

 

"Remember, we are not Kirigakure's ninjas now, but free bounty hunters. Our goal is to collect the corpses of rebel or bandit leaders like him, and get Konoha to give us money."

 

Kisame instructed the three and the left the forest and continued on their journey.

 

As night fell, the team camped in the wild.

 

After experiencing the high-intensity battle during the day, the three were a little tired, so they entered the tent early and fell asleep.

 

Kisame stood up, left the camp, and walked a few feet away.

 

"Come out."

 

After walking a few dozen meters away, he suddenly stopped and said.

 

There was no sound in response to him.

 

Kisame seemed to know that someone was around, but after he spoke, no movement came from the darkness.

 

He smiled silently as his figure disappeared from the spot in a flash, and when he appeared again, he stretched out his hand and grabbed a woman's wrist with a "pop".

 

"You!"

 

Pakura's expression changed, she was obviously very careful, but she didn't expect to be found by him.

 

"It was Tsunade who told you to follow me, right? She ordered you to inquire about the information on my three students, didn't she?" Kisame stared at Pakura and said with a half-smile.

 

"Who are you?" Pakura frowned, not only did not answer Kisame's question, but instead asked a question in return.

 

Kisame didn't get angry when he heard that, he instead asked, "Who do you think I am?"

 

"Let me go first." Pakura said coldly, trying to struggle.

 

"What if I don't let go?" Kisame teased.

 

"Then don't blame me." Pakura's eyes focused, and as soon as she finished speaking, the wrist that was caught by Kisame suddenly became hot and red, and the next second it burst into flames.

 

'Chi Chi Chi.'

 

Kisame's palm was immediately scorched by the flames, and a puff of white smoke rose.

 

But just when Pakura thought she could break free from Kisame's grasp, a powerful suction suddenly came from his palm, swallowing the flames she released.

 

Not only that, the devouring power got stronger and stronger, sucking the burning chakra from her body continuously, her chakra was like a clay toy thrown into the sea, and it disappearing without a trace.

 

'Not good.'

 

Pakura was shocked and subconsciously wanted to resist, but it was too late, because she soon felt dizzy and lost her strength because of the rapid loss of chakra.

 

"I'll give you a suggestion. How about being my spy in the future? Help me find out information about Tsunade's students. I will definitely not treat you badly."

 

After Kisame controlled Pakura, he tried to turn her against Tsunade.

 

"Don't think about it! I will never betray Tsunade-sama, you might as well just kill me."

 

Pakura shouted sharply. Due to the continuous suction of chakra in her body, her face has become a little pale. If this continues, she may be sucked dry by Kisame and become a mummified corpse.

 

Just when Pakura was about to despair.

 

"Forget it, how could I have the heart to force you."

 

Kisame suddenly sighed, then let go of his hand, and under Pakura's suprised expression, he turned and returned to the camp.

 

Pakura's body swayed and she fell to the ground, as she stared blankly at Kisame's back.

 

The next day.

 

The four of them left the camp and moved on.

 

In the coming days, they traveled most of the Land of Fire. Along the way, Kimimaro, Haku and Karin eradicated all kinds of robbers and traitor, accumulating practical experience, and conducted various training under Kisame's guidance.

 

Their talent was naturally very outstanding. They are like three sponges, greedily absorbing water, and in the process of continuous expansion, their strength increases rapidly.

 

Time flies by like a horse.

 

Before they knew it, two months had passed.

 

On this day, the four finally arrived at Konoha, they passed through the gate of the village, and came to Konoha's main road.

 

"Is this Konohagakure? It's so lively and crowded. However, it doesn't seem as prosperous as our Kirigakure."

 

Haku curiously looked around the surrounding buildings and the passing pedestrians, and came to such an initial impression.

 

"That's right, our Kirigakure is much more beautiful than Konoha." Karin also nodded and agreed seriously.

 

Kimimaro didn't speak, and his eyes occasionally gave off a sharp look. Only a powerful ninja could arouse his interest.

 

Just as the little kids were gushing, Kisame who was walking at the front said without looking back: "If you don't want to cause trouble, don't mention the word Kirigakure again. Don't forget, our current identity is that of a free ninja in the Land of Fire."

 

"Yes, Sensei."

 

Hearing this, Haku and Karin quickly responded and closed their mouths.

 

Ten minutes later, the group of four came to the hot spring street by the Konoha River, found a hotel and got two rooms.

 

"There are two days off from today, you can move freely in Konoha and have a good rest."

 

In the room, while Kisame was talking, he distributed pocket money to the three.

 

As for himself, he took the corpses of the defeated ninjas and went to Hokage building to exchange the bounty.

 

At the entrance of the hostel.

 

"Let's go to the commercial street to play. I heard that there are a lot of delicious and fun things there, and there are programs to watch."

 

Haku and Karin happily said. Although Kimimaro was not interested, he did not disappoint his teammates, he nodded and agreed to go with the two of them.

 

After watching the three little jumping away, Kisame smiled slightly, turned around, put his hands in his pockets, and walked gracefully onto main road.

 

Revisiting Konohagakure after a long time, he walked leisurely through the bustling crowd and walked towards the Hokage Building in the center of the village.

 

After half an hour.

 

Kisame walked out of the Hokage building with a suitcase full of banknotes. The money may not be worth mentioning in his eyes, but they were earned by the three kids, and they are meaningful to them.

 

However, he just walked a few steps when he heard a loud shout from the side:

 

"Get out of the way!"

 

Kisame looked at the source and found that it was a figure in a green tights, rushing towards him as if he was rushing to die.

 

It's Might Guy.

 

Kisame could have easily avoided, but he pretending to be caught off guard, and deliberately collided with Guy.

 

'Boom!'

 

The two collided head-on and both fell to the ground. Kisame's suitcase was even opened, and the banknotes inside were spilled and scattered all over the floor.

 

"It hurts"

 

While covering his chest, Guy got up from the ground. When he saw Kisame knocked to the ground and the banknotes all over the floor, his expression changed and he quickly bowed:

 

"I'm so sorry!"

 

After speaking, he immediately helped Kisame up, and then hurriedly helped the latter pick up the money on the ground.

 

"Guy, I already said that I don't want to compete with you. You ran so fast in the village, it's only a matter of time before you bump into someone else."

 

At this moment, a young man with white hair and a black mask also ran over from a distance, and shook his head helplessly, while helping Guy pick up the money.

 

It's Kakashi.

 

Fortunately, the banknotes that fell on the ground were not blown away by the wind. With the joint efforts of the three, all the money was recovered.

 

"Brother, I'm so sorry! My friend and I were in a running competition. I ran too fast just now and couldn't stop immediately and accidentally hit you. You're not injured, right? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

 

After returning the suitcase full of banknotes to Kisame, Guy apologized to the him again, and his attitude was very sincere.

 

"I'm fine, just be careful next time. After all, not everyone's body is as strong as mine."

 

Kisame grinned, patted his firm chest, then turned around and strode away.

 

"Huh, I thought I was going to get into trouble, but luckily this guy didn't care." Guy watched Kisame go away, feeling relieved and looked happy.

 

Kakashi frowned and said nothing.

 

"What's wrong, Kakashi?" Guy asked curiously, noticing his friend's expression.

 

"I don't know why, but I always feel that the person is a little strange."

 

Kakashi said in a deep voice, then shook his head again, "Maybe I'm thinking too much."

 

Kisame returned to the hostel.

 

'Cree.'

 

He pushed open the door and entered, and as soon as he entered the room, he sensed an extremely obscure aura that was hiding in the room. But he just smiled slightly, pretended not to know, put down the suitcase and walked into the bathroom.

 

'Crrrr.'

 

In the bathroom, there was soon the sound of water, accompanied by Kisame's singing. It's just that the singing is not really beautiful, it's like a ghost crying wolf howl.

 

Pakura frowned and walked out from behind the curtain.

 

She suspected that Kisame had discovered her, so he deliberately sang such an ugly song to torture her.

 

Just when Pakura was unable to endure Kisame's singing, he finally finished taking a shower and returned to his bedroom.

 

Pakura quickly hid.

 

Kisame used a towel to dry his wet hair, and only had a bath towel around his waist. He lay down on the bed with his upper body naked.

 

'Mmmm, so comfortable.'

 

After sleeping in the wild for two months, he finally slept in a comfortable big bed. Kisame narrowed his eyes contentedly and took a short nap.

 

When he opened his eyes again, he saw Pakura standing in front of the bed with an indifferent expression and her arms crossed.

 

"Is something wrong?" Kisame was not surprised, instead he put his hands behind his head, and asked with a smile.

 

Hearing that Pakura suddenly stared at him with bright eyes, and said to him word by word: "Yes, you, are, Hoshigaki, Kisame!"

 

"Oh, why do you say that? If I remember correctly, the fifth Mizukage Hoshigaki Kisame had already committed suicide, right?"

 

Kisame pretended to be surprised.

 

"Stop acting!"

 

Pakura snorted softly as she clenched her fists, and stared at Kisame, "I've been watching you secretly for two months. Although you and Hoshigaki Kisame have different appearances, your words, deeds, and actions, are exactly the same as him! You are Hoshigaki Kisame, you are not dead!"

 

Her tone was firm, she confident that her judgment would never be wrong.

 

Facing Pakura's observation, Kisame just smiled without saying a word. When the atmosphere in the room was about to become awkward due to the silence, he suddenly smiled helplessly:

 

"You caught me."

 

After speaking, his face slowly changed, revealing a true face that she hadn't seen in a long time.

 

"You" Pakura was stunned when she saw that very familiar face, and stayed where she was.

 

"Why, I admit that I'm Hoshigaki Kisame, but you don't believe me?" Kisame asked with a smile.

 

"I want to ask you something."

 

Pakura was silent for a moment, then said, "During the Fourth Ninja War, I fell into a coma due to serious injuries and lay in the hospital for more than a year. But one day, I suddenly saw a person in a dream."

 

"It's not a dream, Pakura."

 

Kisame interrupted her and said apologetically, "At that time, I also just woke up from a long slumber. After returning to Kirigakure, I went to see you in the ward. I'm sorry, for few reasons, I've been hiding from you."

 

As soon as these words came out, Pakura was shocked.

 

At this time, she could finally be 100% sure that the man in front of her was Hoshigaki Kisame, the man she once followed.

 

Unconsciously, two lines of tears flowed from her eyes.

 

"Why are you crying, shouldn't you be happy at this time?" Kisame looked surprised.

 

As soon as he finished speaking, Pakura suddenly threw herself on top of him, sobbing loudly.

 

"Waaaaa"

 

Kisame didn't speak any more, and stretched out his arms to hug her gently, letting Pakura's tears burst like a flood and wet his chest.

 

They were like that for a while.

 

"Huh?" Kisame suddenly frowned and let out a light hum.

 

"What, what's wrong?" Pakura raised her head and asked with red eyes.

 

"It's that Kimimaro really went to Naruto Uzumaki, something may happen next." Kimimaro sighed, obviously expecting this.

 

"Uzumaki Naruto? Isn't he that the Son of the Fifth Hokage, the Son of Prophecy, and the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki of Konoha?"

 

Pakura was also taken aback when she heard that, and after recovering, she said quickly, "Then let's go over and take a look."

 

Saying that, she stood up, only to find that the Kisame's chest was full of her tears. Thinking of her gaffe just now, she couldn't help blushing and whispered, "I'm sorry."

 

"It's ok."

 

Kisame got out of bed, changed his clothes in front of Pakura, and then changed back to his previous appearance. During this, Pakura also wiped the tears from her face and returned to her usual unsmiling appearance.

 

The two looked at each other, walked out of the hostel, and rushed in a certain direction.

 

At this time.

 

The square of the commercial street is full of people.

 

"Kimimaro, where are we going?"

 

In the crowd, Haku and Karin panted behind Kimimaro, feeling very puzzled.

 

Because from the beginning, Kimimaro's face was not quite right, and then he hurriedly walked in a certain direction, as if he was looking for something.

 

"Haku, Karin, you go back to the hotel first, I have a personal matter to deal with."

 

Kimimaro turned around and warned his teammates with a serious face, "If Sensei asks, please help me hide it from him, ok?"

 

The two heard the words and looked at each other, not knowing what to do for a while.

 

At this moment, Kimimaro seemed to have felt something in his heart, and quickly stepped through the crowd. At a glance, he saw the backs of a few kids, walking on the street talking and laughing.

 

"Naruto, I heard that you were beaten by Sasuke again? Don't you feel ashamed as the son of the Fifth Hokage?"

 

A blond girl looked contemptuous.

 

The kid she laughed at had short yellow hair, a pair of blue shorts, dark green goggles, and a white T-shirt.

 

He originally put his hands behind his head, with a lollipop in his mouth, and walked leisurely. Hearing the mockery of the blond girl Yamanaka Ino, his face stiffened and he stopped.

 

"Damn, didn't that Teme promise me not to tell anyone about this? I was careless last time. I was attacked by him, and accidentally lost!"

 

Uzumaki Naruto blushed and tried to defend himself, his face was full of dissatisfaction and he shouted, "Where is that teme? I will definitely defeat him."

 

Although his voice was loud, it was filled with shame.

 

'I finally get to meet you, Uzumaki Naruto.'

 

Kimimaro, who stood not far behind them, watched Naruto's back, and said silently in his heart.

2