193
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The reason why Kimimaro was easily able to find Naruto in the huge Konohagakure was because he was guided by Nine Tails.

 

As the strongest of the nine tailed beasts, Kurama was originally a lawless existence, but as a result, he was forcibly divided into two halves.

 

Not to mention how upset it was after that.

 

Nine tails have been planning to reunite with his other half and become a full Kurama again.

 

Therefore, as soon as Kimimaro arrived at Konoha, he became active, and kept bewitching him to find Naruto, defeat him, and take away the other half of the nine tails.

 

Kimimaro's eyes flashed, and he was about to walk towards Naruto when Haku and Karin's shout came from behind.

 

"Wait!"

 

The two of them were worried about Kimimaro, so they didn't follow his instructions, but followed him instead.

 

"Kimimaro, have you forgotten that we are teammates? Don't think about leaving us and act alone. No matter what danger or difficulty there is, we will face it with you."

 

Haku walked in front of Kimimaro and said stubbornly.

 

Karin also nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, with a serious look on her face.

 

"All right."

 

Kimimaro had no choice but to agree reluctantly. But he also emphasized that the next thing is his personal affairs, he hopes to handle it himself, and the two shouldn't try to interfere.

 

At the same time.

 

Just as Naruto said that he wanted to get back at Sasuke, a fat brown-haired kid beside him quickly said: "I know where Sasuke is, he is at the No. 3 training ground every day at this time, he will be practicing ninjutsu together with his brother Itachi Uchiha!"

 

"Uh" when Naruto heard that, his expression froze, and he was now in a situation similar to that of riding a tiger.

 

"Chozi, can you shut up and focus on your potato chips."

 

Beside him, the small-eyed boy Nara Shikamaru held his forehead, feeling helpless for his friend's low emotional intelligence.

 

"Naruto, why did your face suddenly become so ugly, you can't be afraid, right?" Yamanaka Ino asked with a smile.

 

Hearing this, Naruto jumped up on the spot, as if he had been stepped on his tail, and shouted:

 

"Who said I'm afraid? Today I'll knock that Teme to the ground in front of you, so that you can see the true strength of the Son of Prophecy!"

 

After speaking, he spit out two hot air from his nose, clenched his fists with a "murderous" expression, and walked towards the training ground.

 

"Yeah, there's a good show to watch!" Ino having succeeded, clapped her hands happily, and pulled Choji to catch up with Naruto.

 

"Ah, troublesome." Shikamaru sighed, put his hands in his pockets lazily, and followed.

 

Not far away, the three saw this scene.

 

 

"Is that guy the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki, Naruto Uzumaki, from Konohagakure?"

 

Haku was taken aback, and finally understood why Kimimaro suddenly lost his composure and made rash actions.

 

"Is that yellow-haired guy from Naruto Uzumaki from my clan?" Karin looked at Naruto's back and muttered, feeling intense curiosity about this son of prophecy.

 

So, a group of three followed Naruto and the others all the way, through the streets of Konoha, and finally came to the No. 3 training ground outside the village.

 

"Naruto."

 

Nara Shikamaru, who was at the back, suddenly took two quick steps forward and patted Naruto on the shoulder.

 

"Shikamaru, do you want to persuade me not to be impulsive? You should give up. I, Naruto Uzumaki, must defeat that Teme, Uchiha Sasuke today, so that you can see who is the real genius."

 

Naruto said confidently.

 

"I did not mean that"

 

Shikamaru was a little speechless, and pointed at the back, "What I want to say is that these three people have been following us since the beginning."

 

'Oh?'

 

Hearing Shikamaru's words, Naruto, Ino, and Choji turned their heads together, and sure enough, they saw three strange kids, following them from a distance.

 

"Have you seen these guys before?" Ino frowned and stabbed Choji next to her with her elbow, but the latter just kept stuffing potato chips into his mouth.

 

"That's why I remind you that these guys are very suspicious. They don't seem to be from the village." Shikamaru narrowed his eyes and said solemnly.

 

"I see!"

 

Naruto's eyes suddenly lit up, and he said confidently, "These guys must be my fans. They want to ask me to sign an autograph. This is not the first time I have encountered this kind of thing. Oh, it's really annoying, you wait here. I'll send them off."

 

"....."

 

When Shikamaru and Ino heard this, they couldn't help rolling their eyes.

 

It's true that Naruto was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, and he has attracted a lot of attention since he was a child, but he sometimes goes too far, making people want to beat him up.

 

However, just as Naruto was about to walk towards the three of them, a violent explosion suddenly came from the training ground behind him.

 

'Bang.'

 

With a loud bang, accompanied by flames and thick smoke, a black-haired teenager flew over under the impact of the explosion and crashed into the barbed wire fence of the training ground.

 

It's Sasuke.

 

Seeing this, Naruto and the others hurried over.

 

Uchiha Itachi appeared from the thick smoke, walked slowly to Sasuke, and asked:

 

"Sasuke, you are careless again, you didn't even dodge such a simple attack. Are you injured, can you continue?"

 

"Brother, I'm fine."

 

Sasuke gritted his teeth, broke free from the shackles of the barbed wire, and stood up again.

 

He always wanted to be like his older brother, graduating early from the ninja school and entering the glorious Anbu. So Sasuke always worked harder than his peers, and asked his brother to give him a series of special training mercilessly.

 

If it was usual, Itachi would not be soft-hearted towards his younger brother, but at this time he glanced behind Sasuke and shook his head:

 

"It's getting late, let's end it here for the time being today, your friends are here."

 

'Friend?'

 

Hearing this, Sasuke turned his head in surprise, only to see Naruto's big face.

 

"Why are you here?" Sasuke frowned with disgust.

 

Naruto's mother, Uzumaki Kushina, was a best friend with Sasuke's mother Uchiha Mikoto before her death. In addition, the two were pregnant and had children almost at the same time, so Sasuke and Naruto often played together when they were children.

 

It's a pity that the two people's personalities don't get along very well, and every time they meet, they inevitably argue and even fight.

 

"Teme, I'm here to take revenge! Today I will beat you up!"

 

Naruto shouted loudly, and while shouting, he waved his fist viciously, looking strong.

 

However, in the face of Naruto's provocation, Sasuke's response was very cold. He folded his arms and said, "I'm not interested in fighting you. You are too weak."

 

"Damn bastard, how dare you look down on me!"

 

When Naruto heard Sasuke say this, he suddenly raised his fist and used all his strength to hit Sasuke in the face.

 

"Humph."

 

Sasuke snorted disdainfully, and with a flick to the side, he dodged Naruto's punch.

 

Then, he stretched out another leg and easily tripped Naruto, causing the latter to drop on the spot.

 

"Wow, Sasuke-kun is so handsome!" Ino screamed, her eyes full of stars.

 

"Fan girls." Shikamaru shook his head and whispered.

 

The three of them also showed surprised expressions when they saw that Naruto was tripped by Sasuke.

 

"Is that guy really Naruto Uzumaki? His father is the Yellow Flash Namikaze Minato, his mother is the previous Nine-Tails Jinchuriki, and he himself is the legendary son of prophecy, but why is he so weak?"

 

Haku murmured, thinking that Naruto was incredibly useless.

 

He knew that Kimimaro's goal had always been to defeat Naruto Uzumaki and prove himself. But now it seems that this Uzumaki Naruto is not worthy of Kimimaro's attention at all.

 

Haku even felt that Naruto might not even be able to beat Karin.

 

'Could it be that this guy is so weak because he was pampered since he was a child and didn't practice hard?'

 

"Impossible, absolutely impossible."

 

Kimimaro stared at Naruto and said decisively, "This guy must be disguising and deliberately hiding his strength."

 

He frowned and waited for Naruto to stand up, and use his true skills to launch a counterattack against his opponent.

 

The next development of the matter seems to be as expected by Kimimaro.

 

"Too deceiving!"

 

Naruto Uzumaki slammed the ground with his fist, stood up angrily, and said to Sasuke, "You forced me to use all my strength. The next move I will use is taught to me by my father. But it's too dangerous, even I can't control its power. So, be careful yourself!"

 

As soon as the voice fell, Naruto shifted his body weight down, took a posture, and then stretched out his right hand with his fingers spread out.

 

Then, under Sasuke's puzzled eyes, Naruto placed his left hand on top of his right hand, and then shook it quickly, as if he was kneading dough.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Sasuke couldn't help laughing, thinking that Naruto was joking on purpose, but soon, he couldn't laugh anymore.

 

'Buzz.'

 

As Naruto's hands rubbed quickly, a large amount of chakra poured out of his body. After high-intensity compression, it condensed in his palm and gradually formed a ball.

 

Everyone present could feel that the Chakra ball contained terrifying energy.

 

"This technique, is it the Rasengan of Hokage-sama?" Even Uchiha Itachi on the side was surprised, but Naruto actually learned this trick.

 

'Rasengan?'

 

When Sasuke heard that, he finally became extremely solemn, and he thought quickly in his mind, how to take this move.

 

As a result, the next second, the accident happened again.

 

Naruto suddenly his face changed, and he shouted in a hurry: "Steady, must be steady, don't blow up this time"

 

Before he finished speaking, the Rasengan in his hand swelled like a balloon that had been filled up. There were countless forces rampaging through it, causing it to change into various irregular shapes.

 

In the end, the "Rasengan" could no longer be maintained, so it suddenly exploded with a bang.

 

"What!"

 

Sasuke was stunned, as Naruto let out a scream, as he was blasted out by his own Rasengan, and fell heavily to the ground.

 

Seeing this scene, everyone was stunned.

 

"Hey, Naruto! Are you alright, don't be brave if you don't have the ability."

 

Nara Shikamaru came back to his senses, walked over quickly, and helped the wailing Naruto up.

 

Fortunately, although Naruto disgraced himself, he was a rough-skinned Uzumaki after all, and it was no big deal if he was blown up and flew out.

 

Sasuke shook his head again, turned to Uchiha Itachi and said, "Brother, let's go home."

 

At this time.

 

"Uzumaki Naruto!"

 

A loud shout suddenly came from outside the training ground. Then, Kimimaro's figure flashed, and he appeared in front of Naruto.

 

'Such a fast movement.'

 

Sasuke originally planned to leave, but seeing this scene, his pupils shrank and he stopped.

 

'Who is this boy with long white hair?'

 

Like him, the others were also shocked.

 

"Uzumaki Naruto, did you do it on purpose? Why did you deliberately hide your strength?" Kimimaro looked straight at Naruto and asked in a deep voice.

 

"What did you say?" Naruto was confused.

 

"Stop pretending."

 

Kimimaro's eyes flashed, as even when he punched Naruto's stomach, Naruto couldn't dodge at all, he just stood up and fell down.

 

"Are you wearing weight bands?"

 

Kimimaro frowned as he grabbed Naruto's collar, and lifted the latter from the ground.

 

"Let go of me, teme!" Naruto shouted, struggling with his hands and feet.

 

"Let him go!" Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji instantly surrounded Kimimaro and warned him.

 

Kimimaro's response was

 

'Bang bang bang!'

 

He flashed forward and returned to the same place, while the three flew backwards and fell to the ground.

 

The three were knocked down at the same time in an instant.

 

"You, who are you?" Naruto swallowed his saliva and asked, feeling a little scared.

 

"You have disappointed me too much, Naruto Uzumaki. It turns out that you are really an ignorant guy. The so-called Son of Prophecy is a joke."

 

Kimimaro said coldly, with a look of disappointment on his face, and asked himself, "Is it possible that I have been practicing assiduously, day and night, selflessly, to defeat this idiot?"

 

"Kimimaro, this is a good opportunity, kill him."

 

Kurama's voice resounded in Kimimaro's heart at the right time. It impatiently urged the white-haired boy to kill Naruto, "As long as you take back my other half of chakra, you can become a perfect Jinchuriki, and sooner or later you will be invincible in the entire ninja world!"

 

Under the bewitchment of the nine tails, Kimimaro was distracted for a moment.

 

'Suiii!'

 

At this moment, a kunai swiped Kimimaro's cheek and flew over, leaving a bloodstain on his face.

 

"Let go of that guy."

 

Uchiha Sasuke came over and said coolly, "Otherwise I will kill you."

 

"Who are you?"

 

While responding, Kimimaro threw Naruto aside like he is throwing garbage, and said to Sasuke, "However the person behind you is someone that I know, he is Uchiha Itachi, the genius of the Uchiha clan. He is qualified to be my opponent, as for you, you can step aside."

 

"Arrogant!"

 

Hearing this, Sasuke was instantly enraged by Kimimaro's arrogance, and rushed towards the latter.

 

Next second.

 

'Boom!'

 

At an even faster speed, he was knocked back by Kimimaro's punch, and fell at Itachi's feet.

 

'Cliik.'

 

The extremely angry Sasuke didn't even make a move before he was shunned by Kimimaro.

 

"Damn!"

 

Sasuke felt that he had suffered a great humiliation. When he raised his head again, his pupils had turned blood red, forming a picture of a single hooked jade.

 

Sasuke awakened Sharingan at a young age. Although his talent is not as good as that of his brother Itachi, he is definitely a genius that surpasses many.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

Sasuke charged towards Kimimaro. When their eyes met, Sasuke's eyes narrowed as he seized the opportunity to launch an genjutsu at Kimimaro.

 

"You dare to look straight at the Sharingan, what an idiot."

 

Sasuke thought to himself, just as he was complacent, he suddenly discovered that Kimimaro, who was supposed to be in an illusion, was not affected in any way.

 

"This kind of paediatric illusion, it's better not to show it."

 

Kimimaro disdainfully said, and his body flashed past Sasuke, and punched the latter in the stomach.

 

With a plop, Sasuke fell to the ground clutching his stomach, unable to get up in a short time.

 

Itachi frowned when he saw his younger brother being knocked down, and asked Kimimaro coldly, "Which village's ninja are you?"

 

"My origin is not important. You just need to know that I came to Konoha to challenge the strongest. My goal was originally Naruto Uzumaki, but his performance disappointed me. And you, Itachi Uchiha , may make my trip worthwhile."

 

Kimimaro stared at Itachi with bright eyes, as he expressed his intent to fight.

 

"I'm not interested in fighting with you."

 

Facing the belligerent Kimimaro, Itachi shook his head.

 

He is a precocious boy who entered Anbu early and became Konoha Jonin, and he has passed the age of fighting against kids.

 

Although Sasuke was beaten by Kimimaro, from Itachi's point of view, Sasuke challenged a powerful opponent beyond his ability, so he was injured, not Kimimaro's actively bullying.

 

Under such circumstances, Itachi did not intend to stand up for his younger brother, but hoped that Sasuke would remember this embarrassment and lesson, and train more in the future.

 

However, Kimimaro didn't understand Itachi's thoughts, and he didn't plan to let go.

 

"Do you think I'm not worthy of being your opponent? It seems that I can only prove it with my strength."

 

As he spoke, Kimimaro stretched his right hand to his left arm, and with a "kaka" sound, he forcibly pulled a bone out of his left arm.

 

This horrific scene made Naruto and others stunned, and even Uchiha Itachi shrank.

 

Tsubaki no mai!

 

The next second, Kimimaro moved holding a bone knife and attacked Uchiha Itachi. The sharp weapon combined with his precise and soft taijutsu have formed a multi-stage and continuous attack, which is difficult to resist.

 

'Clang clang!'

 

Itachi didn't say a word as he took out a kunai, and while retreating, he took all of Kimimaro's attacks, and also seized the opportunity to counterattack and kicked Kimimaro's lower abdomen.

 

Kimimaro in pain took a few steps back. He said with some surprise and some excitement: "You are the first person who can escape this attack, as expected of Uchiha Itachi."

 

As soon as he finished speaking, his eyes narrowed as he suddenly raised his hands, and shot towards Itachi with his ten fingers.

 

Ten Finger drilling bullets.

 

Another powerful ninjutsu with his Kekkei Genkai, its power is comparable to a bullet fired from a pistol, and it can regenerate infinitely.

 

'Um?'

 

Itachi's eyes narrowed, and he raised kunai to block again. After a sound of 'clang clang', suddenly 'Kacha' sound came from the clash.

 

The kunai in his hand finally couldn't bear the force of the bone bullet, and was broken in half, and one of Itachi's arms was also scratched by it, the sleeve was torn open, and blood seeped out.

 

"It seems that this fight is unavailable."

 

He glanced at his wound, shook his head, and when he looked at Kimimaro again, his eyes had quietly changed into Sharingan.

 

"Are you going to fight seriously now? It's a coincidence, so am I."

 

In the face of the serious Itachi, Kimimaro no longer intends to test, but instead wants to show his real strength.

 

'Puff puff puff.'

 

In an instant, sharp bone spurs protruded from the palms of his hands, elbows, back, and knees of both legs, arming his whole body, turning Kimimaro into a human-shaped hedgehog.

 

The next second, he rushed towards Uchiha Itachi again.

 

Yanagi no mai!

 

Facing the menacing Kimimaro, Itachi quickly formed a seal, and then opened his mouth to spit out a large number of fireballs that shrouded Kimimaro like rain.

 

Fire style: Phoenix flare jutsu.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

Kimimaro dodged left and right, and dodged all the fireballs to stand in front of Itachi, he launched a continuous attack that was even more intense than before.

 

'Clang clang clang.'

 

Itachi once again took out a kunai, relying on the dynamic vision brought by the Sharingan, and the improvement of the speed of the nerve reaction, to parry every attack of Kimimaro.

 

But as the saying goes, two fists are no match for four.

 

Not only his hands, Kimimaro's elbows, knees, and back have become lethal weapons. Even if Itachi has four hands, he is destined to be unable to defeat Kimimaro like this.

 

Soon, Itachi was at a disadvantage in this taijutsu fight, and at this time, he made the same decision as Sasuke, that is to look straight into Kimimaro's eyes and cast illusion on the latter.

 

Under the power of the final Sharingan, Kimimaro fell into an illusion instantly, he felt as if his whole body is burned by flames, and it is extremely painful.

 

But just one second later, with the help of the flow of his own chakra interfered by the Nine-Tails chakra in his body, Kimimaro woke up from the illusion.

 

"As I said, illusion is useless to me unless you have a Mangekyo Sharingan."

 

Kimimaro said coldly, raised the bone knife in his hand, and pointed at Uchiha Itachi.

 

But itachi's purpose has been achieved.

 

Taking advantage of Kimimaro's dazed second, he held Kunai in one hand to block the attack, and the other hand completed the seal with one hand. When Kimimaro's bone knife fell down, Itachi's body suddenly exploded. open and turned into dozens of crows.

 

"Caw."

 

Under Kimimaro's surprised eyes, Uchiha Itachi in front of him turned into a large number of crows and flew into the sky, circling above his head.

 

'Swwww.'

 

Suddenly, a large number of shuriken were shot from the crows, attacking Kimimaro from all angles, making him unable to avoid them.

 

Kimimaro frowned, and hundreds of bones instantly grew out of his body, wrapping his body and resisting the incoming shuriken.

 

"Haa!"

 

Immediately afterwards, Kimimaro clasped his hands together and shouted angrily, and bone spurs shot out from his body, knocking down the crows above his head one by one, turning them into white smoke and disappearing.

 

Itachi had to show his true body as he landed on the ground not far away.

 

Kimimaro's strength exceeded his expectations.

 

After fighting against this white-haired boy, Itachi discovered that he had no confidence in defeating him at all.

 

But just when Itachi looked solemn and decided to go all out, Kimimaro, who was standing opposite him, suddenly stopped his hand, and all the bones retracted in his body.

 

"Let's stop here today, I know that you are already at the end of the battle, and there is no need to fight anymore, because you will lose without a doubt."

 

Kimimaro said, declaring his victory.

 

Itachi hearing that frowned, but he remained silent and did not refute.

 

The ability he is best at is illusion, but Kimimaro is very weird and seems to have far more resistance to illusion, which makes Itachi's biggest advantage gone.

 

Therefore, he had to admit that he was probably not Kimimaro's opponent.

 

"It's a pity that I didn't have a good time today. When you awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan, let's compete again. I hope the next time will be a real battle."

 

After Kimimaro said these words to Itachi, he turned and left.

 

When passing by Naruto, he stopped to look at the other party, and suddenly Naruto, Shikamaru and others turned pale with fright.

 

'Kill Naruto Uzumaki and take away the other half of the Nine-Tails.'

 

This great opportunity was right in front of him, but Kimimaro forcibly restrained the urge in his heart, and did not listen to Kurama's bewitchment.

 

He has not forgotten his identity as a Kirigakure ninja. Once he kills Uzumaki Naruto here, it will inevitably lead to Kirigakure and Konoha entering a war.

 

Moreover, even if he succeeds, he probably won't be able to get out of Konohagakure alive, he will even implicate Haku, Karin and his Sensei.

 

Thinking of this, Kimimaro said to Haku and Karin, "Let's go."

 

Seeing that the three are about to leave the training ground.

 

"Hey! White-haired guy, what's your name?"

 

Naruto suddenly shouted at Kimimaro, so frightened by this Shikamaru and Ino rushed up, desperately covering his mouth. But Naruto still struggled to break free and shouted loudly, "I will definitely defeat you, dattebayo!"

 

Hearing that, Kimimaro turned around slowly, and after a moment of silence, he said his name:

 

"Kaguya Kimimaro."

 

'Kaguya?'

 

'Could he be that the clan from Kirigakure that staged a coup d'etat and was wiped out by the Fourth Mizukage Hoshigaki Kisame?'

 

As soon as Uchiha Itachi heard Kimimaro's name, he quickly thought of the Kaguya clan. As for Naruto, Sasuke, and others, they obviously had never heard of this surname, and felt very strange.

 

"Kimimaro, I will remember you."

 

Naruto clenched his fists and muttered to himself. Shikamaru, who was next to him, rolled his eyes and complained mercilessly: "Naruto, what will you do by remembering his name?"

 

"Let's get out of here as soon as possible."

 

Kimimaro motioned to Haku and Karin to follow in him, and immediately return to the hostel to join their Sensei.

 

His rash action this time led to the exposure of his own identity. If Uchiha Itachi reported to the higher ups of Konoha, they might not be able to leave.

 

However, Kimimaro still underestimated Konoha's efficiency.

 

As soon as the three walked out of the training ground, several masked Anbu ninjas appeared from all directions and surrounded them.

 

As for the two who headed them, one was small and wearing a monkey mask, and the other was tall and wearing a toad mask, but only had one hand.

 

They are Sarutobi Hiruzen and Jiraiya.

 

"Capture them." Sarutobi Hiruzen's gaze swept past Kimimaro and the two, and issued an order to his subordinates.

 

As soon as he said that, the Anbu ninjas took out their chains and rushed towards the three of them.

 

"Run!"

 

Kimimaro turned his head and shouted at Haku and Karin, a huge chakra burst out from his body, and a large number of bone spurs shot out from his body, flying towards the Konoha Anbu like rain.

 

Haku was stunned for a moment, and after reacting, he took advantage of Kimimaro's attack that distracted the enemy, and took Karin's hand and fled to the other side.

 

He knew that only by getting in touch with their Sensei would there be a chance of survival, otherwise all three would be caught.

 

However, two Anbu ninjas blocked Haku's path and threw chains at them, trying to tie them up.

 

Ice wall!

 

Haku quickly formed a seal, creating an ice barrier around his body, protecting himself and Xiang Rin, and resisting this round of enemy attacks.

 

'Huh?'

 

Sarutobi Hizan and Jirai also saw this scene, and both showed their surprised eyes.

 

They learned what happened at the training ground through the telescope jutsu, and they rushed over with a few Anbu.

 

The well-informed Hiruzen Sarutobi recognized at a glance that the white-haired boy was using the Shikotsumyaku, while Haku was using the Yuki clan's Ice release.

 

As for the little red-haired girl at the end, judging from her appearance, she seems to be from Uzumaki clan.

 

The three mysterious kids are all carrying Kekkei Genkai, as if Kekkei Genkai is something natural, which is really shocking.

 

Thinking of this, Sarutobi Hiruzen and Jiraiya looked at each other.

 

The next second, Jiraiya personally took action, activated his long hair that flew out directly, entangling Kimimaro at once, making him immobile.

 

At the same time, Hiruzen Sarutobi also cast a seal, and a beam of hot flames was sprayed from his mouth, hitting the ice wall made by Haku.

 

As the former third Hokage and the Professor, the fire release that Sarutobi Hiruzen cast is far greater than what the Uchiha brothers Itachi and Sasuke can use. The white ice wall was quickly melted.

 

Both Haku's and Karin's expressions changed, and the two of them wanted to resist, but Hiruzen Sarutobi appeared behind them in a flash, easily subduing the two of them.

 

"Bastards, let them go!"

 

Seeing this, Kimimaro's eyes expanded, because he knew that it was because of his own impulse that he implicated Haku and Karin and put his two teammates in danger.

 

"You should be a little quieter too."

 

Seeing that Kimimaro was still struggling, Jiraiya said as he intensified his strength and tightened his long hair, making it difficult for Kimimaro to breathe, and he was about to pass out.

 

'Oops, things aren't going well.'

 

The Kurama in Kimimaro's body panicked. It had not exposed its chakra before, because it was afraid of being discovered by Konoha ninjas, but if Kimimaro was captured like this, his identity as the nine tails Jinchuriki would be exposed sooner or later.

 

Although he is reluctant to admit it, Kurama and Kimimaro have been together for a few years, and he still likes this kid.

 

Especially after seeing Naruto Uzumaki, if Nine-Tails must choose a "master", he would choose Kimimaro instead of Naruto without hesitation.

 

Therefore, at the moment of the crisis, the Nine-Tails can't remain aloof anymore, he is ready to lend his strength to Kimimaro to help him break out of the siege.

 

But at this moment, something unexpected happened.

 

Suddenly, countless black curse marks appeared on Kimimaro's body, covering his face and entire body. The next second, he roared, and an unimaginable force erupted from his body, and he broke free Jiraiya's hair on the spot.

 

The power of the curse mark has awakened.

 

"What's wrong with this kid?"

 

After Jiraiya's hair was torn off, he took back several steps, and was very surprised by the strange changes that had taken place on Kimimaro's body.

 

 

"Captain, we are here to help!"

 

When the two Anbu saw this, they rushed towards Kimimaro from left to right, trying to subdue him.

 

Facing the two enemies who were coming towards him, Kimimaro let out a low growl as he suddenly turned to one side, and threw out a long, thick tail that grew behind him, and hit two Anbu with a sweeping momentum.

 

'Boom!'

 

The two were caught off guard and were knocked flying by Kimimaro's tail flick, and fell to the ground.

 

When the other Anbu saw this, they were shocked and threw the chains in their hands at Kimimaro together, trying to take down this monster together.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

However Kimimaro kicked the ground and jumped into the air, not only dodging the attack of the chains, but also grew a pair of huge black wings on his back.

 

Before the people on the ground came back to their senses, Kimimaro's wings spread out, and countless feathers attacked the enemy like a shuriken, causing them to be defend immediately.

 

Jiraiya widened his eyes, and while his expression was horrified, he also felt faintly in his heart that he seemed to have seen the ability Kimimaro showed at this time somewhere else.

 

His intuition was not wrong, because Kimimaro's tail and wings were all abilities he inherited from Kisame through the curse mark.

 

Shark tail lightning whip, and wings in the form of Satori.

 

Not far away, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi and others were also stunned when they saw Kimimaro show such great power.

 

Itachi knew that if Kimimaro had shown such power from the beginning, he would have lost long ago.

 

At this moment, Kimimaro, who suppressed the group of Anbu, swooped down from the air and went straight to Sarutobi Hiruzen.

 

His goal is very clear, that is to save Haku and Karin, and take them out of here.

 

However, Sarutobi Hiruzen and Jiraiya obviously won't let Kimimaro get his wish easily.

 

Hair Needles!

 

Jiraiya formed seals and turned his hair into countless needles and attacked Kimimaro.

 

In the face of such a powerful attack, even Kimimaro couldn't ignore it. He could only wrap his body with a pair of wings to form a defense against it.

 

And at this moment, Hiruzen Sarutobi seized the opportunity and used a more powerful fire ninjutsu.

 

Fire release Fire Dragon Bomb!

 

This is an extremely powerful fire ninjutsu. Flames spit out from Hiruzen Sarutobi's mouth turned into three lifelike fire dragons, and attacked Kimimaro from the front, left, and right at the, making the latter unable to avoid it. Kimimaro was instantly swallowed by flames.

 

'Boom.'

 

Under the all round blow of hair needles and the violent fire dragon, Kimimaro's wings failed to protect him. Not only has the needles punch a few large holes, his feathers were all scorched. He stumbled back a few feet back, and finally slammed to the ground on one knee.

 

Although he activated the curse mark left by Kisame in his body, it was his first time using this kind of power, so he couldn't control it skillfully. In addition, his opponents were real Kage level powerhouses, Jiraiya the Sanin and Sarutobi Hiruzen the Professor.

 

So, he is doomed to be defeated by them.

 

Sarutobi Hiruzen and Jiraiya looked at each other again and rushed towards Kimimaro together.

 

Earth swamp.

 

Sarutobi Hiruzen took the lead, and after the seal was formed, he slapped his palm to the ground. 

 

In the next second, the ground under Kimimaro's feet softened rapidly and turned into a swamp, causing his legs to sink into it, making it difficult for him to escape for a while.

 

On the other hand, Jiraiya jumped high, a dazzling Rasengan appeared in the palm of his hand, exuding terrifying chakra fluctuations, and slammed down at Kimimaro.

 

After this blow, it is conceivable that even if Kimimaro is lucky, he will be seriously injured.

 

In the nick of time.

 

'Swish.'

 

A tall figure appeared in front of Kimimaro out of thin air, and then he stretched out his hand to take on Jiraiya's Rasengan.

 

'Huh?'

 

Jiraiya was horrified to discover that his Rasengan did not exert the destructive power it should have at all, and it was directly absorbed by some mysterious power, and finally became nill.

 

Before he came back to his senses, the other party kicked him over, and Jiraiya rolled in the air for several times, and barely stabilized his body and landed on the ground.

 

"Are you OK?"

 

Sarutobi Hiruzen glanced at Jiraiya and hurriedly asked. After confirming that there was nothing serious, he looked at the tall figure, only to see that the other party was just like them, wearing a mask on his face, so he couldn't see his true appearance.

 

'Is he their accomplice?'

 

Sarutobi Hiruzen was not that surprised by the appearance of the masked man. He was only surprised that the other party was standing on the swamp, but he did not sink in like Kimimaro.

 

No.

 

He looked carefully, and finally found that the masked man was not actually standing on the swamp, but his feet were off the ground and suspended one centimeter above the swamp.

 

Just as Sarutobi Hiruzen was suprised, the masked man stretched out a hand and lifted Kimimaro out of the swamp.

 

"I'm sorry, Sensei, I."

 

With a face of self-blame and guilt, Kimimaro , who deeply realized that he had made a big mistake due to his own impulse, apologised.

 

"Let's talk about it later." The masked man, Kisame, interrupted Kimimaro's apology.

 

"Haku and Karin are still in the hands of the enemy." Kimimaro hurriedly continued, and as soon as he finished speaking, he heard two screams of Anbu coming from the opposite side.

 

It was Pakura who made a sneak attack to rescue Haku and Karin.

 

Kisame then released chakra from the soles of its feet. The swamp instantly hardened and returned to its original structure. Then, his eyes swept across the Konoha ninjas in turn, and said:

 

"Yo, it's really inspiring. So many Konoha Anbu ninjas came together just to bully three children that are a few years old, such a shameless behavior is something that only Konoha can do."

 

In fact, Kisame and Pakura had long been outside the training ground and had been hiding in the woods.

 

The reason why he didn't take action before was just to see how far Kimimaro could go, hoping that the latter could unleash his potential in the face of adversity.

 

On the whole, Kimimaro's performance did not disappoint Kisame.

 

Facing Kisame mockery, Hiruzen Sarutobi frowned, as he responded coldly:

 

"The white-haired boy attacked Naruto Uzumaki, threatening the Konoha's son of prophecy, so he was regarded as an enemy. Who are you? Not only did you sneak into Konoha to commit murder, but you also spoke up after being exposed. It's ridiculous to blame Konoha."

 

"If Kimimaro really wanted to commit murder, those little kids over there, including the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki Uzumaki Naruto, would have already died."

 

Pakura said disdainfully.

 

"Are you Pakura of the Scorch release?!"

 

Seeing Pakura's face, a Konoha Anbu couldn't help but exclaim. The rest of the people heard that, and were shocked by the name.

 

Pakura of the Scorch release, who shined on the battlefield of the Fourth Ninja World War, is known as the "Phoenix", and is the hero of Kirigakure.

 

In current Kirigakure, this woman is the number two person, second only to the sixth Mizukage Tsunade in terms of strength and status.

 

Her strength is so great that even if Sarutobi Hiruzen and Jiraiya join forces, there is no certainty of victory.

 

Realizing this, Sarutobi Hiruzen immediately whispered to an Anbu:

 

"Go and inform Hokage-sama."

 

Immediately, he looked at Pakura sharply, and asked in a deep voice, "Why did you appear in Konohagakure?"

 

Pakura did not answer this question, instead she looked at Kisame and asked him for instructions: "Are we going to leave immediately, they seem to be delaying us on purpose, they must be waiting for more help to arrive."

 

Kisame smiled slightly, indicating that Pakura did not need to worry, then he took a step forward and spread his hands to Hiruzen Sarutobi and the others and said:

 

"We came to Konoha for tourism, isn't that okay? As for what you said about Kimimaro attacking Naruto Uzumaki, it was a complete misunderstanding. It was just the mutual attraction between the Nine-Tails Jinchurikis."

 

"Attracted? What do you mean?"

 

Sarutobi and the others felt confused when they heard that. The first to react was Jiraiya. His pupils magnified for a moment, and he pointed at Kimimaro, as he said in disbelief:

 

"That boy, could it be that he is the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki of Kirigakure?"

 

"Congratulations, you guessed it right."

 

Kisame pulled Kimimaro over, put his arms around the latter's shoulders, and introduced the them, "During the Nine-Tails attack, Kirigakure rescued Minato and Uzumaki Kusina. In return, Konoha gave up half of the Nine-Tails to Kirigakure. Now, that half of the Nine-Tails is in the child's body. By the way, the two kids with him are the three-tails Jinchuriki and Eight-Tails Jinchuriki."

 

As soon as these words came out, everyone in Konoha was once again shocked and stunned.

 

They never imagined that not only was Kimimaro a Nine-Tails Jinchuriki, even Haku and Karin, who didn't look so conspicuous, actually had a tailed beast sleeping inside them.

 

'Three Jinchurikis, what a terrifying force.'

 

After Jiraiya learned of this, he immediately looked at Naruto, and when he saw the latter standing there blankly, he couldn't help but feel worried.

 

"Naruto, are you alright?"

 

Kisame noticed Naruto's expression, so he continued:

 

"The two Nine-Tails Jinchuriki have already fought against each other under the arrangement of fate, and the result is that Naruto Uzumaki is vulnerable in front of Kimimaro. It seems that the rumor of the so-called son of prophecy is just a lie made up by Konoha. It's just a gimmick to deceive the world."

 

Jiraiya knew that the other party was attacking Naruto's self-confidence, so he stepped forward and retorted:

 

"Lie? Naruto will become the son of prophecy and play with the nine-tailed beasts. This is the future that the Great Toad Sage saw in his dream. For thousands of years, his prophecies has never been wrong. You should be very familiar about his recent prophecy, that is the death of the Fifth Mizukage Hoshigaki Kisame, which was predicted by the Great Toad Sage two years in advance, right?"

 

Hearing this, Kisame looked at Pakura and laughed.

 

"Ignorant idiots."

 

He sneered at Jiraiya and the others, and said to Pakura and Kimimaro, "Let's go."

 

Having said that, he turned to leave.

 

"Want to go? It's not that easy!"

 

It was naturally impossible for Sarutobi Hiruzen and Jiraiya to let them leave easily.

 

What follows is a real fight.

 

It's not over yet.

 

'Swish.'

 

At the same time Sarutobi and Jiraiya moved, a man wearing a white cloak and golden hair appeared in front of Kisame and others out of thin air, there by surrounding them.

 

"My friend from Kirigakure, since you're here, why rush to leave." The man said loudly, showing a smile that made people feel like they saw a spring breeze.

 

"Dad!"

 

When Naruto saw the man's appearance, he immediately cheered, his eyes filled with adoring stars.

 

"Hokage-sama is here!"

 

The Anbu at the scene couldn't help rejoicing, Namikaze Minato's position made them full of confidence in the next situation.

 

'Hokage-sama's nickname is Yellow Flash, and in the face of his Flying Thunder God Jutsu, no one can escape. Not even the famous Pakura of Scorch release.'

 

'Unless Tsunade came to Konoha in person, these people would definitely not be able to leave today.'

 

However, an unexpected scene for the people of Konoha happened right under their noses.

 

"I'm not interested in playing with you today."

 

Kisame glanced at Minato Namikaze and said indifferently, as he placed his hands on Pakura's and Kimimaro's shoulder. 

 

The next second, with a swoosh, Pakura and others disappeared in front of everyone, as if they were sucked into an unknown vortex-like space.

 

'Um?'

 

Seeing this, Minato Namikaze immediately attacked, he threw the Flying Thunder God Kunai in his hand, and arrived in front of Kisame.

 

Kisame stood there unmoving, letting the kunai pass through his face, and then flew out from the back of his head.

 

However, he was neither killed by the Kunai nor was he injured. He stood there, but as a phantom.

 

"Kamui?! Who are you, and why are you able to use the ability of Uchiha Obito's Mangekyo Sharingan?"

 

Namikaze Minato's eyes narrowed, as he recognised the Kamui that Kisame used.

 

And Kisame's response to this was,

 

'Swish!'

 

While blurring himself with his right eye, his left eye focused on Minato Namikaze's forehead.

 

In the next instant, Minato Namikaze felt as if something extremely dangerous is about to happen in his heart, and was about to retreat when he heard a sound.

 

'Kacha.'

 

The Konoha ninja guard on his forehead, under the action of an inexplicable force, instantly twisted into a lump of scrap metal and disappeared out of thin air.

 

"Hokage-sama!" Jiraiya and others exclaimed when they saw this scene and rushed forward.

 

Kisame, amidst the panic of the Konoha group, silently entered the vortex of space and disappeared without a trace.

 

"What happened just now?"

 

Minato Namikaze murmured, breaking out in a cold sweat, feeling that he had just escaped death in his heart.

 

The masked man's action just now was obviously a warning to him, not a real attack.

 

Namikaze Minato knew very well in his heart that since the other party could twist his forehead guard and make it disappear from his forehead, he could naturally do the same thing happen to other parts of his body.

 

'Who is this mysterious masked man? When did such a monstrous Shinobi appear in Kirigakure?'

 

Namikaze Minato and the others were puzzled.

 

The small storm caused by Kisame's "visit" to Konoha did not evolve into a big storm, but soon returned to calm with their departure. 

 

 

After all, for Konoha, apart from losing some face, there was no loss.

 

Besides, even if Konoha questioned Kirigakure and Sixth Mizukage Tsunade, they would probably not be able to get a satisfactory answer from Tsunade, and would instead bring themselves shame.

 

Tsunade is the Goddess of ninjas, and has power over the entire ninja world. No one has forgotten this.

 

Therefore, after considering it, Minato made a wise choice to deal with this matter in a low-key manner, covering up the news that Kisame and others had come to Konoha.

 

However, from this day on, under the order of Minato, Konoha has greatly strengthened the protection of Naruto Uzumaki, the son of prophecy, to prevent such a situation from happening again.

 

And Naruto, after being defeated by Kimimaro with one move and witnessing the latter's terrifying power, was also stimulated, he changed his previous free and lazy temperament, and took the initiative to propose to his father that he will train hard.

 

In Hokage's office.

 

"Should we start now? Minato, after all, Naruto is less than five years old, is it a bit too hasty?" Jiraiya asked Minato Namikaze in surprise.

 

"Jiraiya-sensei, you were not only my teacher, but were also mentioned in the prophecy of the Great Toad Sage, in it you will become the son of the prophecy, that is, Naruto's teacher. Although it is still a little early, please start now and make Naruto strong."

 

Minato Namikaze stood up, bowed solemnly to Jiraiya, and said his request.

 

"I understand."

 

Hearing this, Jiraya nodded solemnly. Whether it was him or Minato Namikaze, both of them firmly believed in their hearts that Naruto would definitely become the savior who saved the world.

 

As the Great Toad Sage prophesied.

 

Kamui Space.

 

The sky is dark, desolate and lonely, so that people living in this world will have a deep loneliness from the bottom of their hearts.

 

"It has been two months since you became my students, and you must have definitely felt that the past two months have been the most tiring, painful and difficult period in your life. Unfortunately, this is just the beginning, because the next Month, I will carry out further targeted training for the three of you, so that you understand what is training while risking your life."

 

Kisame looked at the three in front of him and grinned, making them feel creepy.

 

Hearing this, Haku and Karin looked at each other, and they both saw fear in each other's eyes, as they trembled.

 

On the other hand, Kimimaro, who was on the side, had something strange going on to him at this time: his forehead was covered in sweat, and his lips became pale. Finally, he couldn't hold it, and fell to the ground with a thud.

 

"Kimimaro!"

 

Seeing this scene, Haku and Karin were both shocked and hurried to Kimimaro side, at a loss as to what to do.

 

Pakura frowned as she squatted down, and checked Kimimaro's physical condition, but she couldn't do anything, and finally she could only turn her attention to Kisame.

 

"He is suffering from a blood disorder inherited from the Kaguya clan." Kisame didn't seem surprised at all, and said calmly.

 

"Sensei is right."

 

Kimimaro spoke with difficulty. Although he did not know how Kisame saw it, he did develop some symptoms recently, which were very similar to the blood disease recorded in the family history.

 

"Kimimaro, bite me, I can cure you."

 

Karin rolled up her sleeves and stretched out her arm in front of Kimimaro's mouth, hoping to use her chakra to heal him.

 

"It's useless, Karin. Not only will your actions not cure him, but it may even worsen Kimimaro's condition. After all, you are both the heirs of the Sage body. ."

 

Kisame suddenly said, and Karin was so frightened that she quickly retracted her hand.

 

"What's going on with Kimimaro?" Pakura asked curiously when she heard Kisame say this.

 

Kisame didn't intend to beat around the bush, so he directly pointed his finger at Karin and Kimimaro, and explained the reason:

 

"The descendants of the Sage of Six Paths and his younger brother include the five clans of Uzumaki, Kaguya, Senju, Uchiha and Hyuga, the first three inherited the Sage body of the Otsutsuki clan, while Uchiha and Hyuga inherited the eyes, to put it more simply, inherit the power of yang and yin respectively.

 

However, while these descendants inherited the blood of their ancestors and gained benefits, they also had to bear the dangers brought by this power.

 

Because people are composed of two parts, the spirit and the body, if one part is too strong and the other part is too weak, it will cause imbalance in the human body, resulting in various symptoms.

 

This is the origin of blood disease. "

 

After hearing this, the three little seemed to understand something, but Pakura became thoughtful and asked.

 

"What do you mean?Is Kimimaro's Yang chakra is so strong that without the support of Yin Chakra, it leads to physical disorders and various diseases?"

 

After thinking about it, she asked Kisame.

 

"That's right."

 

Kisame nodded and continued, "As far as I know, the people of the Uchiha clan who awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan will also have symptoms of blood disease. It will cause blindness in both eyes. The reason for this is the same as that of Kimimaro's."

 

"Sensei, how can we cure Kimimaro's blood disease, please save him!" Haku cried anxiously.

 

"Yin and Yang reconciliation, as long as you inject yin chakra into Kimimaro's body to form a neutralization with his own yang chakra, it will be good."

 

Kisame smiled and answered.

 

"But, where are we going to find Yin Chakra?" Pakura asked with a frown.

 

"Do you still remember Uchiha Obito? He also awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan, but he could use his abilities frequently without any disease. That's because he transplanted the cells of Senju Hashirama to obtain The power of Yang chakra."

 

Kisame did not directly answer Pakura's question, but mentioned Obito's name.

 

Pakura is also a smart person who knows a little bit, and she suddenly realized: "I understand, you will do the opposite, if you want to cure Kimimaro's blood disease, you need the equivalent of the yin chakra, Or the eyes of Uchiha or the Hyuga clan?"

 

"The equivalent that is opposite of Hashirama cells is the Mangekyo Sharingan of the Uchiha clan."

 

Kisame smiled slightly, following Pakura's words, he took out a jar.

 

Inside the test tube, there were a pair of Sharingan.

 

These are the eyes of Uchiha Fugaku. On the battlefield of the third ninja war that year, after being captured by Kisame, it was used as a backup card. He didn't expect it to come in handy now.

 

"Are you going to?"

 

Seeing Kisame take out a jar containing Sharingan, Pakura already guessed what he was going to do.

 

Sure enough, Kisame walked in front of Kimimaro, but he first told Haku and Karin: "You guys go to the side first, the next picture may be bloody, you should not watch it."

 

After the two were taken aside by Pakura, Kisame put his fingers into Kimimaro's eyes without hesitation.

 

"Aaaaaaaa!"

 

Kimimaro let out two screams in succession, fell into a coma on the spot, and was silent.

 

After a moment.

 

"All right."

 

Kisame clapped his hands and stood up. In the test tube in his hand, the Sharingan were gone, they are replaced by freshly taken Kimimaro's eyes.

 

The three turned around, only to see Kimimaro with his eyes closed, they have blood around them, looking very terrifying.

 

"Kimimaro, are you alright!"

 

Haku and Karin ran to Kimimaro and asked with concern.

 

"I feel better."

 

Kimimaro said as he slowly opened his eyes, a pair of scarlet three comma pupils appeared in his eyes.

 

Looking at Kimimaro's eyes, Haku and Karin were shocked, and their minds fell into a state of daze. That's because Kimimaro unconsciously activated the illusion ability of Sharingan.

 

Kisame patted the two on the shoulders and woke them up, he then asked Kimimaro, "How does it feel to get a new pair of eyes?"

 

"Sensei, it's amazing! The Yin and Yang chakra in my body seems to have merged, and some incredible changes have taken place. I feel like I am stronger than ever before."

 

While experiencing it, Kimimaro replied happily.

 

In the process, his eyes changed again, finally forming a Mangekyo.

 

"Be careful to control your Mangekyo Sharingan, if you use Amaterasu, you may burn your teammates to death on the spot."

 

Kisame reminded.

 

Hearing this, Kimimaro was so frightened that he quickly turned his eyes aside and closed his eyes tightly.

 

After Kimimaro gradually got used to the newly transplanted Mangekyo Sharingan and made it return to the state of three comma Sharingan, Kisame continued:

 

"The pair of eyes I transplanted to you belonged to Uchiha Itachi and Sasuke's father, who is Uchiha's current patriarch, Uchiha Fugaku, and the yin energy it contains can greatly relieve your own blood disease symptoms. But if you want to go to the top and become a truly invincible powerhouse, then you may need to find a pair of more powerful eyes in the future, such as Uchiha's Rinnegan, or the Hyuga Clan's Tenseigan."

 

"Like Tsunade-sama, right?"

 

Kimimaro hearing what Kisame said, immediately understood what the latter meant, and thought of Tsunade.

 

Tsunade is very similar to Kimimaro. As a member of the Senju clan, she inherited the sage body of the Otsutsuki clan, and later obtained the Tenseigan, so she become the number one person in the ninja world.

 

Kisame smiled and said no more.

 

The second stage of training, as Kisame said, started soon.

 

Since he and Tsunade agreed not to use the power of the tailed beast in the competition his main goal is to help the three continue to develop their own Kekkei Genkai.

 

"Peng! Peng!"

 

Kisame split into two shadow clones, and one of them took Haku, whereas the other took Karin out of Kamui space, to their destinations.

 

Then, he instructed Kimimaro:

 

"You have mastered the Shikotsumyaku relatively well, so for the next period of time, you will stay here, learn the use of the curse mark with me, and adapt the power of Sharingan, until you have full control."

 

After arranging for Kimimaro to start training, Kisame said to Pakura:

 

"Please go back and report to Tsunade, disclose some information appropriately, and help me spy on the information of her disciples, okay?"

 

"Um."

 

Pakura nodded and was sent out of the Kamui space by Kisame.

 

After one day.

 

In the Land of Water, two strangers came to a village covered by heavy snow all the year round.

 

"Remember this place?"

 

Kisame pointed to the deserted deserted village in front of him and asked Haku, who was standing next to him.

 

"This is Snow Village, this is where my mother and I used to live."

 

Haku did his best to keep his inner peace and replied.

 

As soon as he came back here, the past flooded Haku's mind like a tide.

 

At this moment, he remembered his childhood, and also the scene where his mother, Yukino, had to kill his father and the villagers with her own hands in order to protect him.

 

This is the tragic fate of the Yuki clan.

 

"If one day, the fate of the Yuki clan falls on you and your mother again, do you have the confidence and strength to protect her?" Kisame asked again.

 

"I will definitely protect my mother from being hurt by anyone, I swear." Haku said without hesitation, with a firm expression on his face.

 

"Very well, remember this resolution of yours, because you need it to get through the next month."

 

When Kisame heard the answer he wanted, he took Haku away from the Snow Village and continued north.

 

Two days later, the two came to the territory of the Land of Snow, a wasteland of ice and snow.

 

"Understand the truth of the ice release and merge with the snow and ice in the world, only then can you survive. Otherwise, you will be buried in this snow field forever."

 

Kisame said and then disappeared.

 

"Sensei!"

 

Watching Kisame leave with blank eyes, after experiencing the initial panic, he gradually calmed down.

 

Knowing his teacher's character, Haku knew that this is not a joke.

 

So, there is a real possibility that he will die.

 

So, facing the snowstorm and the endless desolate snow field, Haku started on his road to survive in the wilderness while recalling Kisame's words.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side.

 

Another Kisame's clone brought Karin to an island above the sea, which is the ruins of the Uzushiogakure.

 

Looking around, there are ruins and destruction everywhere. The once prosperous and lively Uzushiogakure has now become an uninhabited ruin and together with the Uzumaki clan, it has been forgotten by the world.

 

"Karin, do you know why the Uzumaki Clan perished?" Kisame asked.

 

"Mom said that it was because everyone was afraid of our power and worried that the Uzumaki Clan would use the sealing technique to control the tailed beasts and create weapons of war, so they united to destroy Uzushiogakure."

 

Karin whispered as her eyes darkened.

 

"So, is that why you've been afraid to use your power?"

 

Kisame continued to ask. He had already seen that Karin had been restraining herself subconsciously all the time, as if the power of the Uzumaki Clan is a sin.

 

"Sensei, I.." Karin was unable to respond.

 

"Karin, remember that the sin of the Uzumaki clan is not because they are born strong, but because they are not strong enough. There is only one original sin in this world, and that is weakness."

 

Kisame stared at Karin with a deep gaze as he said this.

 

Then, he took Karin to the shrine in the Uzushiogakure. In the main hall, there are piles of white bones everywhere. It can be imagined how many people of the Uzumaki clan died tragically here.

 

Seeing all this with her own eyes shocked Karin even more.

 

"Karin, you are born with a great power, but you need courage and determination to wake it up. For the next month, live in this ruin, listen to the voices of those who have died, and bear their will to change. Be strong."

 

After saying that, Kisame left Karin in a daze and turned to leave.

2