196
33 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early in the morning, the sun shined through the gaps in the leaves, leaving little spots on the stage of the sacred tree.

Tsunade's disciples gathered here early and prepared for battle.

"Hey, tell me which three of us will Tsunade-sama send on the field, after all, we have one, two, three, four, five, six or seven people."

Suigetsu stretched out his finger and counted the number of people on his side, and then said excitedly, "Anyway, I will definitely be selected, I am the genius of the No. 1 wealthy Hozuki clan in Kirigakure, Tsunade-sama must have seen my excellence and efforts this time."

"This narcissistic guy, stand there and let me hit you first."

Temari let out a sneer, took off the tall fan behind her, and slammed it on the ground, making a dull sound.

"Damn woman, don't be too arrogant."

Facing the cold water splashed by Temari, Suigetsu clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

Obviously, during the three months when the two became partners, some small frictions occurred between them.

"I don't know if Kimimaro's strength has improved or not, but I can't wait to blow him up and let him have a good look at my latest art, hahaha."

Deidara, who was on the side, laughed to himself, and his mind was full of scenes where he blows up Kimimaro.

Although he is not a direct disciple of Tsunade, his strength is recognized as the strongest among them. He will definitely have his place in the battle later, and he will most likely be the last to play.

In Deidara's eyes, Haku and Karin are not worth mentioning, and only Kimimaro is his opponent.

The others, although did not clearly express their thoughts, but judging from their eyes and expressions, everyone is eager to fight in their hearts.

After all, this is a good opportunity to prove themselves to Tsunade.

And Tsunade said that whoever wins the competition will receive a very generous reward.

"By the way, where is Hinata? I haven't seen her for the past three months. Where did she go? Could it be that Tsunade made her undergo some kind of secret special training?"

At this time, Kankuro looked around and asked curiously.

As soon as he said that, Tsunade appeared out of thin air with Hinata and Toneri, on the stage of the sacred tree and came to them.

"This is Toneri from the moon, and he will be your teammate from today."

Tsunade patted Toneri's shoulder and introduced him, "Toneri is born without eyes and can't see, so you guys should take care of him a little more and don't bully him ,do you understand?"

'From the moon?'

When everyone heard this, they all opened their eyes wide, showing a surprised look.

"My name is Toneri Otsutsuki. I am honored to be your teammates. I will be with you all in the future. Please take care of me."

As he spoke, he bowed deeply to them, showing humility and courtesy.

Everyone came back to their senses and enthusiastically gathered around Toneri, curious about this young man with white skin and blue and white hair.

"What is it like on the moon, and is life there any different from the ninja world?"

"You don't have eyes, so life must be very inconvenient, right?"

They immediately surrounded Toneri, and left Hinata in the cold and left her aside.

"You can question him later."

Seeing this, Tsunade interrupted them, and said to Toneri, "There will be a few fight later, you can stay and observe."

"Yes, Tsunade-sama."

Toneri nodded, then walked silently to Hinata's side, bent down slightly, like a loyal little follower, and whispered to Hinata, "Miss Hinata-sama, all the best!"

Hinata blushed when she heard his encouragement, and stammered in response: "I, I may not be able to fight, after all, everyone is very good, and there are only three places"

'What?'

Toneri questioned in surprise: "Is there someone more powerful than Hinata-sama among these people?"

In his opinion, Hinata, who has the pure bloodline of the Otsutsuki clan, is definitely a genius far above her peers by virtue of her noble blood and the power of her Byakugan.

At this moment, with a wave of space fluctuations appeared and four figures appeared out of thin air and landed in the center of the Divine Tree stage.

It was Kisame and his three disciples.

"I thought you got stage fright and didn't dare to come."

As soon as Tsunade saw Kisame, she immediately turned on the mocking mode. At the same time, her eyes swept over the three behind Kisame.

At first glance, the three of them did not change much compared to three months ago, but Tsunade was keenly aware that their eyes and temperament were completely different.

After discovering this, Tsunade became suspicious and turned her head to look in another direction. Pakura too came to the big stage at some point, standing not far away, watching silently.

Pakura nodded towards Tsunade, signaling the latter to be at ease.

She informed Tsunade that Kisame took his three disciples to suppress the bandits for three months. They did accumulate some practical experience, but their strength was limited and not enough to threaten Tsunade's disciples.

"You think too much."

Facing Tsunade's ridicule, Kisame grinned, stared at her with bright eyes and said, "I have a reason to win this competition."

His aggressive gaze made Tsunade's complexion change, as if she had stripped his clothes off with his eyes.

'Asshole.'

Tsunade clenched her teeth and glared angrily at Kisame, watching him walk towards her step by step.

The eyes of the two met in mid-air, and sparks were generated like a collision of electric currents, making the kids there feel the suffocation of the imminent battle.

Among all of them, only Kimimaro's expression was a little weird.

He already knew from Nine Tails that his mysterious masked teacher was the fifth Mizukage Hoshigaki Kisame who was supposed to be dead a long time ago.

And Tsunade used to be the wife of the fifth Mizukage, that is to say, is this a quarrel between husband and wife.

'Why do husbands and wives quarrel like this and act like enemies?'

Kimimaro was at a loss, until Haku, who was beside him, noticed his abnormal expression and urged him to follow Kisame, and recovered.

"Hey, who is this kid?"

After Kisame walked in front of Tsunade, his eyes swept across the kids, and he saw Toneri Otsutsuki next to Hinata by chance, and he couldn't help asking curiously.

"Who he is has nothing to do with you? But don't worry, although this kid is my new disciple, he will not participate in this competition."

Tsunade said, refusing to answer Kisame.

"Ha ha."

Kisame smiled and stopped asking, because he had already guessed Toneri's identity.

'Its unexpected that the arrogant and domineering Otsutsuki Toneri in the anime who kidnapped Hinata, to become Tsunade's disciple and even become Hinata's follower.

Interesting.'

"Then, if there is no problem, let's hurry up and start?"

Tsunade was unhappy when she saw the smirk on Kisame's face, and said with anger. When she wins, she must ride on this guy's head and jeer.

"No problem at all."

Kisame nodded, readily agreeing, and then announced on the spot, "The order of appearance on my side is Karin, Haku, and Kimimaro. I'll give you three minutes to line up, is that enough?"

'Um?'

Seeing Kisame being so direct, Tsunade was surprised.

"Karin, all the best! Don't have any extra burdens, just do your best. Even if you lose, Kimimaro and I will win the next two matches."

Haku stretched out his hands, pressed Karin's shoulder and encouraged her.

"That's right."

Kimimaro also nodded and added, "Remember, don't be brave, you are the medical ninja in our team after all, and direct combat is not your main responsibility. However, if Haku and I are injured, we will definitely need your help."

Previously, Kimimaro had learned that Haku had developed the potential of Ice release to a high level. And when he asked Karin, she was hesitant and seemed very unconfident.

In Kimimaro's opinion, Kisame actually only needs to arrange for him and Haku to fight the first two rounds, and then they can guarantee a 2-0 victory and win directly.

For him the reason why Kisame arranged for Karin to fight first, is to train her and let her gain some growth through this battle, that's all.

"I, I know."

Facing the concern of her teammates, Karin's heart warmed and responded.

But in her heart, there was an unyielding feeling.

'I will win no matter who it is.'

Karin said silently in her heart, and walked out with a firm gaze. Today, she is here to prove to everyone that she is strong.

Tsunade thought that Kisame would use the small number of his disciples as an excuse to try to take advantage of the rules. For example, in each round, let her send people first, and he will send people to play later.

In that case, he has the opportunity to let the weakest Karin lose to the strongest Deidara, and then use Kimimaro and Haku to defeat Tsunade's relatively weak disciples respectively.

Thus winning two to one.

These days, Tsunade has calculated many times in her heart, she has anticipated all the strategies Kisame would take, and figured out how to deal with it, but she did not expect that Kisame would be direct as soon as he came up.

No, this is not self-destruction.

This is provocation.

Kisame dared to say such a thing, because he has absolute confidence, no matter how Tsunade arranges her troops, it is impossible to win against him.

'Asshole, don't get too complacent!'

Thinking of this, Tsunade became more and more angry. After glaring at Kisame, she turned her head to look at her disciples murderously, and asked in a deep voice, "Who wants to be the first?"

The kids were startled by Tsunade's murderous eyes, and when they came back to their senses and signed up one after another.

"Tsunade-sensei, let me go, I will definitely beat Karin all over the floor!" Suigetsu was the first to speak, as he couldn't wait to make a contribution.

Because everyone knows that Karin is the youngest and the weakest of all. Kisame sending her out first, basically as a gift.

"Tsunade-sama, I request to fight, and I will definitely win this match."

Temari said after thinking about it for a while.

She knows that she is not Kimimaro's opponent, and Haku's ice release is a bit tricky, but if her opponent is Karin, Temari thinks that it is impossible to lose.

If he can seize this opportunity and take a point firmly, it would be great.

Following the two, others too applied to fight, and in the end only Yamato, Gaara, Deidara and Hinata remained silent.

Yamato is kind-hearted and can't bear to bully Karin, while Gaara is simply not interested in fighting against Karin, and Deidara has only one opponent in his eyes, Karin.

As for Hinata, how could she possibly take action against her only good friend, Karin.

So Hinata pretended not to hear what Tsunade said, lowered her head, twisted her index fingers together and drew circles.

However, the more afraid of something one is, the more it happens.

After Tsunade listened to them, her eyes swept across them and finally fell on Hinata.

"Hinata, you go first!"

She thought for a moment and made this decision.

'What?'

As soon as this statement came out, everyone's eyes turned to Hinata in surprise, because in their eyes, although Karin was the weakest on the opposite side, Hinata was also the weakest of their own.

Could it be that her strength has soared in the past three months, so she made Tsunade of confidence in her?

Hinata also looked up in surprise, feeling overwhelmed.

She didn't come back to her senses until she was reminded by Toneri beside her, and walked out of the queue nervously.

"Fight well."

Tsunade patted Hinata on the shoulder when she passed by her, and while encouraging, she warned, "I want you to go all out to defeat Uzumaki Karin, understand? Just because she is your friend, If you just lost on purpose, I will definitely not spare you."

Hinata was stunned and nodded like a chick pecking at rice.

"Very well, go."

Tsunade said with satisfaction.

She really has confidence in Hinata, especially after Hinata has mastered the power of coercion, her strength in Tsunade's heart can already be ranked in the top three of all the disciples.

In addition, in Tsunade's subconscious, she still hoped that she could win against Kisame dignifiedly and convince the bastard.

Hinata and Karin were the youngest among all the disciples, and their strength was similar three months ago. Their test results can best prove that who is the better teacher, Tsunade or Kisame.

Therefore, Tsunade decided to send Hinata to fight against Karin.

Kisame saw through Tsunade's thoughts, so he smiled at her again and joked:

"It seems that our thoughts really coincide, and they are quite tacit. It will definitely be a very exciting battle between Karin and Hinata, what do you think?"

"I do not think so."

Tsunade said coldly, and then shouted sharply at Hinata, " Hinata, don't hesitate. Just do it!"

She was worried that Kisame had taught Karin to plead in advance, so she would pretend to be pitiful to plead with Hinata, shake Hinata's will and take the opportunity to make a sneak attack. Although this kind of thing is despicable, but with Tsunade's understanding of Kisame, he will definitely do it.

When Hinata heard that, she naturally didn't dare to talk to Karin, she even opened her gentle fist stance and opened her Byakugan without hesitation.

Karin also didn't say a word and took a stance.

Next second.

The two girls kicked on the ground at the same time and charged towards each other.

'Karin, I will end this soon. Sorry, but I have to win because I have to live up to Tsunade-sama's expectations of me.'

Hinata said in her heart, quickly attacked with gentle fist, and it went straight to Karin's chest, trying to decide the outcome with one move.

However, what Hinata did not expect was,

"Haaa!"

Karin shouted, and before Hinata's gentle fist hit her, she slammed her fist into the ground between the two.

 

If Karin is hit by gentle fist, her tenketsu will be blocked thereby stopping her ability to mold chakra, thus losing the ability to fight.

That means defeat.

Therefore, from the very beginning, Karin did not intend to fight Hinata in close quarters, but instead punched the ground to fight from afar.

'Boom.'

Under her full-strength blow, the wooden floor of the stage was torn apart, and cobweb-like cracks appeared, as if an earthquake had occurred.

The next second, under the impact of Karin's fist, the broken pieces of wood flew into the air and attacked Hinata up close.

'Danger.'

Hinata's Byakugan shrank, facing the sharp wooden pieces flying towards her, she tried her best to dodge. If she really can't dodge it, she quickly punched the high-speed wooden pieces with the chakra covered gentle fist, causing its attack trajectory to deviate.

'Chi Chi Chi.'

Even so, there were still three pieces flying over Hinata's body, leaving bloodstains on her shoulders, arms and face.

"Hinata, admit defeat!"

Karin shouted, and did not give Hinata a chance to breathe at all. After catching up, she punched the ground again.

Hinata didn't say a word, and jumped back vigorously, pulling a distance from Karin.

However, although this way she can more effectively avoid Karin's attack, it also means that she cannot approach Karin, then general gentle fist is useless.

If so, how can Hinata win?

The answer is Gentle fist eight triagram.

"Haaa!"

Hinata once again avoided the flying wooden pieces, and when Karin's continuous punches consumed a lot of physical strength and revealed a flaw, she gave a clear shout and slapped at the latter in the air.

The next second, a shadowless and invisible Chakra shockwave shot out from her palm, arrived in front of Karin in an instant, and hit the latter's body.

Karin could not avoid it and flew out five or six meters away.

'What happened? !'

The spectators on the sidelines were all surprised.

Whether it was Karin's continuous punches or Hinata's empty palm, Temari, Yamato, Suigetsu and others were shocked and realized that their previous assessment of the strength of the two girls was wrong.

'It hurts.'

Karin clutched her chest and stood up with difficulty. She looked down, and there were clearly visible large bruises on her chest, as if she had been hit hard by a hammer.

Fortunately, even among the Uzumaki Clan, Karin's self-healing ability is second to none. Therefore, as she made a seal, chakra poured out of her body, and the bruise on her chest quickly faded at a speed visible to the naked eye.

'Even void palm can't defeat Karin?'

When Hinata saw this, she knew that compared with Karin, her chakra volume was at a disadvantage, and if she continued to consume it, she would definitely collapse first.

So she decided to use the killer move and give a quick end to this fight.

Thinking of this, Hinata took a deep breath, her momentum changed, and she rushed towards Karin.

'Swi.'

Karin's eyes narrowed, without giving in, she raised her fist again, and a powerful airflow burst out from her body, blowing her clothes loudly.

This time, she punched with full power.

"She actually learned my punching style."

Tsunade couldn't help but look surprised when she saw this scene, but she was not worried that Hinata would lose, the corners of her mouth were raised, and she murmured, "It's time to use that trick."

Exactly as Tsunade expected.

Seeing that the distance between them was rapidly shortening, Karin was about to raise her fist to smash the ground, to cause more damage, Hinata's Byakugan suddenly released violent fluctuations of power.

'Buzz.'

In an instant, an invisible force was released from Hinata's Byakugan, like a circle of transparent ripples spreading around, instantly covering Karin.

Karin's body immediately froze in place, and was unable to move.

Byakugan coercion.

"Karin, I'm sorry. In order to ensure that I can defeat you in one go, I'll be a little heavier next time."

Hinata showed an apologetic look to her good friend, and then she made up her mind, put on an elegant and deadly starting gesture, and shouted, "Gentle fist eight trigrams, thirty-two palms!"

This is the high-level gentle fist. Once it is used by Hinata, it will hit all the tenketsu in Karin body. Even if Karin has a strong physique, she will also be paralyzed and fall to the ground on the spot, unable to recover in a short time.

Of course Karin knew this too.

Therefore, when she found that she was immobilized by the coercion of Byakugan and unable to move, she did not hesitate to use the killer weapon in her body.

'Swishh!'

Seeing that Karin was reduced to fish on a board, and when she was powerless to resist, several golden chains suddenly flew out from behind her, like a dancing golden snake, breaking free from the shackles of the Byakugan coercion, and shot at Hinata who was in front of her.

Adamantine chains.

"How?"

Hinata murmured, and before she could react, she was hit by a chain and flew high, and finally fell from the air, falling onto the ground at the sidelines.

'I'm sorry, Tsunade-sama, I lost.'

This was Hinata's last thought before falling into a coma.

"Hinata, I'm sorry. I also have a reason to win."

Karin murmured. She manipulated the chains just now and deliberately controlled the force. Although she knocked Hinata unconscious, it did not cause any danger to her life.

"That jutsu"

Tsunade was surprised when she saw Karin use Adamantine chains against Hinata, and quickly recognized that it was the unique powerful ability of the Uzumaki Clan.

In Tsunade's memory, the only person who can master this technique is the previous Kyuubi Jinchuriki Uzumaki Kushina. It was with this ability that Kushina was able to suppress the Nine Tails in her body for so many years.

It's really unexpected that Karin, who was only five years old, actually awakened such a terrifying ability.

Hinata was not wronged.

Thinking of this, Tsunade sighed and glanced at Kisame, who was also looking at her with a half-smile.

"It seems that my disciple won the first round, do you have any objection? The current score is one to zero."

While announcing to Tsunade, Kisame walked into the arena, put a big hand on Karin's thin shoulder, and delivered some chakra to her.

"Ho ho"

Karin had just gone through a fierce battle, especially after she used the Adamantine chains, she is sweating profusely and panting, but she couldn't restrain the excitement and happiness on her face.

"Teacher, I won!" She raised her head and said to the ghost shark with a look of joy.

"Well, you did a good job this time, go down and rest first, and I will reward you later."

Kisame rubbed Karin's red hair and watched her bounce back to Kimimaro and Haku, to share the joy of victory with her two teammates.

"Hmph, don't be too happy, there are still two matches left."

Tsunade snorted coldly, strode past Kisame, and came to her disciples.

"Toneri, take Hinata down to rest."

She first glanced at the unconscious Hinata, gave a command to Toneri, and then with a gloomy gaze, she swept over the remaining disciples one by one.

This time, the little kids no longer signed up as eagerly as before, because after seeing Karin's Adamantine chains, they all realized more or less that the opponents are much stronger than they thought.

Tsunade also realized this problem.

Among the three disciples of Kisame, even the weakest, Karin has awakened her Kekkei Genkai, Adamantine chains. How much has Haku and Kimimaro grow in this period of time?

What is certain is that the next two are definitely stronger than Karin.

Thinking of this, Tsunade frowned and looked at Pakura who was watching the fight not far away. Under her gaze, Pakura seemed a little guilty and lowered her head.

Sure enough, the information provided by Pakura was wrong. Kisame must have disclosed his identity to her, so that she would cooperate with him to paralyze her with false information.

'Asshole.'

Tsunade cursed inwardly, clenched her fists so hard that the veins on the back of her hands burst out. She looked at Deidara in the crowd angrily, and yelled at the latter:

"Didara, the second match is up to you!"

"What?!"

Deidara was very surprised when he heard the words, and asked subconsciously, "Tsunade-sama, shouldn't I be the last one to go up, no one can deal with Kimimaro except me"

He always thought that his mission was to defeat Kimimaro, but he never expected that he would be arranged by Tsunade to fight ahead of schedule.

Temari, Yamato, Gaara and others were also surprised and puzzled by Tsunade's decision. After all, if Deidara fights in the second round, it means that one of them will face the strongest, Kimimaro in the third round.

"Don't talk nonsense, come here."

Tsunade interrupted Deidara's chatter and shouted again, causing the latter to shiver and jump out quickly.

"Haku's ice release is a very tricky Kekkei Genkai, and I suspect that he, like Karin, has developed a powerful killer move, but your explosive escape restrains him to a certain extent. So, I want you to win this battle! Do you understand?"

Tsunade yelled at Deidara.

She also knew that if Deidara was dispatched in advance, no one would be able to deal with Kimimaro, and the hope of winning the third battle would be very slim.

But.

Tsunade has an intuition that if she doesn't send her strongest Deidara in the second round, then the match is likely to end early, ending with a 0-2 defeat by her side.

'Kisame must have already anticipated her thoughts, dug a hole and waited for her, wanting to give her a humiliating defeat.'

Therefore, Tsunade decided to temporarily change the plan and sent Deidara to fight.

No matter what the final result is, at least win the next game and save some self respect.

So, Deidara reluctantly walked to the center of the stage and met Haku, who had been waiting there for a long time.

"Are you ready?" Haku was polite and asked Deidara before he started.

"Oh, there's really no way."

When Deidara heard that, he shook his head, looked at Haku and Kimimaro, who was not far behind him, and said, "It seems that I can only do 1v2, I will blow you up first, and then defeat Kimimaro. In this way, I can get the final victory in this competition for Tsunade-sama."

"First of all, the rules of this competition is not consecutive battles. Second, if you think you can defeat me, I'm afraid it won't be that easy."

In the face of Deidara's contemptuous attitude, Haku replied coldly. As soon as he finished speaking, he launched an attack immediately.

'Huu.'

As soon as he raised his hand, without any imprinting any seal, three ice picks appeared out of thin air and shot towards Deidara.

'Um?'

Facing Haku's instant ninjutsu, Deidara was taken aback and was really caught off guard.

In a hurry, he didn't have time to form a seal, so he could only roll to the side, dodging the ice pick slightly embarrassedly. But unfortunately, he was still scratched by the ice pick, leaving a wound.

'Hiss!'

Deidara sucked in a breath of cold air, and felt an extremely cold chill along the wound, spreading towards his limbs, making him feel like he fell into an ice cellar, as if even his blood would stop flowing.

'What a terrible ice ninjutsu.'

The seemingly inconspicuous ice pick has deadly power. It almost made Deidara roll over on the spot and lose.

As soon as he came up, he learned a big lesson, which made Deidara look dignified and completely stopped underestimating him.

'Whoosh.'

He jumped back, trying to distance himself from Haku, and at the same time made a throwing motion with both hands.

In the next instant, countless small clay spiders flew out from the mouth of his palm, moved towards Haku like rain.

"Haaaa!"

Deidara raised the corner of his mouth and snorted lowly with one hand. When the little spiders arrived in front of Haku, he did not hesitate to detonate them.

'Boom boom boom.'

For a time, like a firework show, groups of explosions appeared around Haku, trying to devour him.

But Haku didn't panic. A large number of translucent ice cubes appeared around him out of thin air, forming an ice fortress to protect him.

The clay spider detonated by Deidara failed to hurt a single hair of Haku.

With Haku's movement, the ice fortress slowly changed forms, then spread rapidly from his feet, and covered a small half of the stage in a blink of an eye.

'Damn.'.

Deidara gritted his teeth when he saw this scene, not only because his attack didn't work, but because Haku's posture was too elegant, and he was more like an artist than him.

That's right, right now Haku is like an artist who manipulates the power of ice and snow.

Seeing that the entire field was going to be covered by the ice, completely becoming Haku's territory, Deidara's choice was to summon the bird.

'Poof.'

After a cloud of white smoke dissipated, a huge clay bird appeared, Deidara jumped on the bird's back without hesitation, and ordered it to flap its wings and fly into the sky.

'Swii.'

A large number of ice picks were shot from the ground after Haku discovered Deidara's intention and tried to shoot down the clay bird with the ice picks.

However, under Deidara's subtle manipulation, the Clay bird nimbly evaded all the icicle attacks and brought him to a safe height.

He is fifty meters above the ground now.

At this height, he is beyond the reach of the whip, and even a long-range ice pick will lose speed and most of its lethality after flying to a height of 50 meters, and it will become nothing to fear.

"Ha ha ha ha!"

Deidara breathed a sigh of relief and laughed with his hands on his hips. Although this fighting method is a bit disgraceful, in order to win, he will not care about it.

The next thing he has to do is to use a more powerful clay bomb to blow up Haku on the ground together with the icy tortoise shell around him, so he can easily end the battle.

 

C2 Dragon!

Deidara, who occupied the air dominance, quickly created a white giant flying dragon with explosive clay, that dived down from mid-air, and bombed Haku with astonishing speed and power.

Haku frowned, he stopped underestimating him and finally raised his hand to cast a seal, and placed several layers of ice barriers around him to form an all-round defense without weakness.

Then, the giant clay dragon that fell from the sky slammed into the ice barrier and exploded.

'Boom.'

The deafening loud noise, accompanied by the shock wave generated by the explosion, made the entire stage tremble.

The flames and the ice collided violently, producing a large amount of water vapor, forming a thick white smoke that enveloped the battlefield.

"Did Deidara succeed? Although it was an actual battle, this guy is too despicable."

On the sidelines, Temari and others looked horrified. They were not worried that Deidara would lose, but they were worried that Haku would be seriously injured by the explosion. After all, the explosion was uncontrollable.

"Hahaha, have a taste of how good I am, Ice kid!"

In the air, Deidara laughed proudly, believing that he had already won. The explosive power of the C2 dragon is much greater than that of the C1 spider, and even he rarely uses it.

Then, when the fog on the ground cleared, the smile on Deidara's face stopped abruptly.

Because, Haku was still standing there unharmed. Although part of the ice barrier around his body was broken, the remaining part was indestructible, glowing with a silver metallic luster, as hard as steel.

This is the speciality of Haku's ice release.

"It's my turn."

Haku raised his head and glanced at Deidara who was in the air with his eyes narrowed and muttered, then he cast seals with his hands and shouted.

''Haaa!"

The next second, a huge ice cone with a diameter of several meters shot up from behind Haku, like a big tree growing wildly upwards, instantly extending to a distance of tens of meters from the ground.

The ice pick approached Deidara at a very fast speed, intending to pierce him along with the bird.

'Damn it.'

Deidara's pupils shrank, as it is too late to drive the bird to steer away, he could only abandon the it to protect himself, he kicked his feet on the bird's back, and jumped high.

"Woooo!"

As soon as he jumped up, the clay bird under his feet was penetrated by the ice pick, it let out a shrill scream, and fell from the air.

Deidara, who was lucky enough to avoid it, was about to fall from a height of tens of meters, but suddenly reached out and grabbed a branch above his head.

That's right, branches.

"Fortunately, the terrain saved me, I really am the chosen one, hehe."

Diedara stretched his hand to wipe the cold sweat from his forehead, breathed a sigh of relief, and jumped to the branch.

Although he flew on the birds into the air just now, he didn't forget that this is the inside of the Divine Tree. The sky above everyone's heads is not the boundless blue sky, but the branches and leaves of the Divine Tree.

When Haku on the ground saw this scene, he couldn't help look with astonishment.

At this point, Deidara had completely escaped his attack range, so in order to win the battle, Haku jumped onto the ice pick he made without hesitation and charged towards Deidara.

"Don't be too arrogant, you bastard!"

Deidara waved his fist and cursed angrily. He would never admit that his explosion are inferior to Haku's ice release, and he would never admit that the art of explosion lost to the art of ice and snow.

So, in the face of Haku, who was approaching aggressively, Deidara's eyes narrowed, and he couldn't control himself anymore, so he decided to take out his strongest explosive.

Deidara's explosion jutsu is to mix his own chakra into the blasting clay, and according to the level of mixed chakra, it can be divided into three levels: C1, C2 and C3.

With each level of blasting clay, the power of the explosion increases, even exponentially.

In previous battles, Deidara had used C1 spiders and C2 dragons one after another, and they couldn't help him but he was full of confidence in C3 because it was completely different.

'Swish swish.'

Deidara flipping his hands to form an afterimage. The two mouths on the palms of his hands cooperated with each other, and he quickly tinkered with a clay doll.

"Go to hell!"

After the doll was completed, his eyes turned red as he roared excitedly, he then threw the doll out and let it fall.

In the process, the originally small doll suddenly increased in size, and soon turned into a giant nearly ten meters tall, and accelerated to fall toward the ground.

Its name, called C3 No. 18.

"Is he crazy?!"

Temari and the others on the ground were shocked when they saw the number 18 descend from the sky. Even if you think about it with your butt, you can see how terrifying the explosive power of this doll is.

"Hahaha, I will let you see the ultimate art! My No. 18 is a super bomb with unparalleled power. Its explosion scale is enough to blow up a village!"

Deidara raised his hands above his head, exactly the same as No. 18's posture, he was in extreme excitement, and the wild laughter echoed over the big stage of the sacred tree.

"This guy"

After seeing No. 18, Haku's expression became extremely solemn. He gave up the idea of attacking Deidara, he returned to the ground and quickly formed the seal.

A layer of ice several meters thick formed a hemispherical protective shell that enveloped him.

This is his strongest defensive form.

On the sidelines, Tsunade looked up at No. 18, that is falling from the sky, and at Haku in the arena. She couldn't help frowning, and shouted at Kisame:

"Hey, are you planning to do nothing and just watch your disciple get killed? Admit defeat and stop all this while you can!"

"I believe him." Kisame smiled back and replied.

"Asshole!"

Tsunade scolded, as she pressed het palm to the ground after forming a seal, summoning a huge golden barrier.

'Swish!'

A huge golden barrier rose from the ground, isolating Temari and others who were watching the game from the sidelines, preventing them from being impacted by the impending explosion.

"This is Tsunade-sama's barrier! Great, this way, I can safely detonate No. 18 and let it bloom with the most gorgeous art!"

Deidara was elated when he saw this scene, and when he completed the seal without hesitation, he shouted: "Explosion!"

The next second, countless cracks appeared on the surface of No. 18's body in an instant, and dazzling golden light shot out from it until it drowned everything.

'Boom!'

An unimaginable explosion occurred.

Although the barrier created by Tsunade offset most of the impact of the explosion, Temari and the others inside the barrier still fell to the ground in a shaky moment.

Many villagers in Kirigakure also raised their heads in surprise at this time and looked at the middle of the divine tree, not knowing what happened.

After a long time, the light dissipated.

Tsunade waved her hand and lifted the translucent golden barrier, allowing the devastated stage to appear in front of everyone once again.

"What happened to Haku, he won't be killed by Deidara, right?"

Kankuro looked at the completely different stage in front of him, and his face twitched ad he muttered.

As far as the eye can see, it is scorched black, and there are broken tree branches and charred wood everywhere, and there is no longer any trace of ice. Where Haku stood before, a large hole also appeared, and black smoke was constantly bubbling.

'Whoosh.'

Deidara rode the re-summoned clay bird and landed on the stage triumphantly, laughing wildly again.

"Hahaha, I won in the end, it's my art that is better!"

He pointed to the big hole not far ahead and declared his victory.

However, at this time.

'Snap.'

A hand suddenly appeared and grabbed the edge of the hole. Then, under Deidara's stunned expression, a black-haired teenager struggled and crawled out of it.

It's Haku.

He looked very embarrassed, he seemed to be seriously injured, and his body was covered in blood, but his eyes were as firm and full of fighting spirit as ever.

Pieces of ice fell off from Haku's body, and it was their existence that allowed him to survive the terrible explosion just now.

"Impossible."

Deidara came back to his senses and murmured. At the risk of being beaten up by Tsunade, he sacrificed No. 18, who was powerful enough to destroy a village, but he couldn't bring Haku down.

"Impossible, this is impossible."

Deidara, who was furious, couldn't accept this, and he formed a seal again, he threw out a few small clay birds from the palm of his hand that went straight to Haku.

Haku's eyes narrowed, and his figure flashed to the side, narrowly dodging the attack of the birds.

'Boom!'

As Deidara detonated the birds, under the impact of the explosion, Haku was immediately pushed out seven or eight meters away by the aftermath.

He really is at the end of the line.

"Ho, ho"

Haku gasped violently, and his eyes gradually became blurred, but he still raised his hand with difficulty, condensing an ice cone in front of him, intending to fight with his life to the end.

He had to win this victory at all costs.

"Enough."

Suddenly, a voice sounded behind Haku, and immediately, a big hand pressed on his shoulder.

Haku was shocked and muttered, "Sensei, I"

"You've done your best, and I'm satisfied with your performance. So, let's stop there."

Kisame said with a smile, and patted Haku on the shoulder.

In his opinion, Haku was limited by the venue. Facing Deidara's No. 18 bombing, he could not choose to evade and could only resist, which was a disadvantage in terms of rules.

Kisame also knows that if Haku insists on fighting, even though the disadvantage is huge, he still has the hope of turning defeat into victory.

However, as a teacher, he did not want to see his disciples continue to take risks.

Therefore, Kisame stopped the battle.

"Haku, bite me."

Karin, who was on the sidelines till now, came to her senses, and also trotted all the way over and stretched out an arm to Haku.

"There is no need, Karin"

Haku forced a smile, and subconsciously wanted to refuse, but Kisame interjected, "Do as Karin said. After all, she is your team's medical ninja, and she should play a role at this time."

"Yes Sensei."

Haku realized that he was wrong, and knew that he should treat Karin as a trustworthy and dependable teammate, not a little sister who needs his care.

So, he lowered his head and took a bite on Karin's arm.

Karin endured the pain and transferred her chakra into Haku's body, healing the latter's injuries at a speed visible to the naked eye, allowing Haku to recover.

On the other side.

"Damn, he admitted defeat, this is not the victory I want."

Deidara stared at Haku stubbornly, clenching his fists and muttering to himself. His C3 No. 18 failed to break through Haku's defense, which was already considered a failure for him.

"Stop it. It's good that you have won."

Tsunade came over, saw through Deidara's mind at a glance, and reprimanded him on the spot, "Although you won, you need to have a good reflection, you make such a big noise at every turn, the so-called art is this and that, Look what happened."

"....."

Hearing this, Deidara clenched his teeth, but could not refute. Under Tsunade's stern gaze, he quickly drooped his head, like an eggplant beaten by frost, and returned to his companions glumly.

The score is a one-to-one, a draw.

The next third match will be the crucial battle to decide the outcome.

Thinking of this, Tsunade's gaze skipped the others and fell directly on Yamato, and said solemnly: "Yamato, you are next!"

Yamato was shocked when he heard that, he slowly walked out under the surprised eyes of his companions around him.

"Don't forget that this is the divine tree. For you, the user of the Mokuton, it is equivalent to the best home court. Don't think about winning or losing, just let it go and do your best."

Tsunade patted Yamato on the shoulder and encouraged him.

In her opinion, if she wants someone to defeat Kimimaro, Yamato is the only person who can create miracles on her side due to his mokuton.

"Yes, Tsunade-sama."

Yamato felt Tsunade's expectations for him, nodded solemnly, and walked to the center of the stage with a firm face.

"Kimimaro there is no need to dilly dally, resolve the battle as quickly as possible."

On the other hand, Kisame too gave orders to Kimimaro.

"Yes, Sensei."

Kimimaro nodded and walked towards the center of the stage, and black curse marks instantly covered his face and body, and the shark tail and black wings also appeared behind him one after another.

"What is that?!"

Yamato's pupils shrank as he stared at Kimimaro, who looked like a demon, walking towards him step by step.

And it's not over yet.

When Kimimaro came to the opposite side of Yamato and stopped, a pair of Mangekyo Sharingan quietly emerged from his eyes.

"Can we start?"

He asked Yamato with a calm face, and the Sharingan slowly rotated. Once the battle began, he would not hesitate to launch Amaterasu against Yamato and summon Susanoo.

Just as Kisame had instructed, Kimimaro will go all out to resolve the battle as quickly as possible, and not give the opponent any chance to counterattack.

"I"

Yamato was sweating profusely, and his whole body trembled uncontrollably. Just when he finally mustered up the courage to fight

'Whoosh.'

This time, Tsunade appeared behind Yamato.

She took a deep look at Kimimaro and Kisame. Although she was very unwilling, she said helplessly: "I gave up the third round, you won."

She made this decision because she realized that if this fight started, Yamato would most likely die.

Hearing that, without saying a word Kimimaro turned around and returned to Kisame.

Yamato, on the other hand, was sitting on the ground on his buttocks, his eyes loosing their lustre.

2