197
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Everyone was silent at this moment.

No one thought that the third match, which was supposed to be the most crucial and exciting, was forced to end with Tsunade's initiative to admit defeat before it even started.

Such an anticlimactic ending made Temari, Deidara and others on the sidelines somewhat stunned.

The only explanation that can give the reason is that Kimimaro is so strong that Tsunade felt that Yamato has no chance of winning, it is better to admit defeat and be happy.

"Kimimaro actually made the opponent admit defeat just by virtue of his aura. He deserves to be our captain."

Karin and Haku looked at each other with a sense of pride.

Tsunade was silent for a moment, walked up to her disciples, and said to them: "Don't worry, I won't blame you, because I know you have done your best, including Yamato. From now on, you are on vacation, go have fun. "

After she finished speaking, she waved her hand to signal everyone to disband.

Hearing her, the kids looked at each other in dismay, and no one moved.

'Um?'

Seeing this, Tsunade frowned and raised her voice to shout, "Didn't you hear me, get out of here!"

The disciples all showed expressions of horror, and they dispersed in an instant.

Seeing this Kisame smiled silently, and immediately ordered the three: "You guys go back first, it's been three months since you saw your family, Yukino and Haruna should be very worried about you."

Hearing that, the three nodded, passed by Tsunade silently, and left the Divine Tree.

After everyone left, only Kisame and Tsunade were left here. Kisame stepped forward towards Tsunade, who had a gloomy face and clenched fists.

The two were facing each other, with less than a meter apart now.

"It seems that I won, and it's time for you to fulfill your promise, Tsunade." Kisame looked down at Tsunade and announced.

Tsunade didn't speak, but from her clenched fists, the blue veins on the back of her hands and her forehead, and the anger in her eyes, it could be seen that she was very unwilling.

The two looked at each other and were silent for a while.

Just when Kisame thought that Tsunade was about to renege on the bet, the anger in her eyes suddenly disappeared without a trace, replaced by a kind of joy and sweetness.

"Kisame-sama!"

The next second, Tsunade plunged into Kisame's arms, clinging to his body tightly.

Kisame was stunned for a moment, then smiled and stretched out his arms around Tsunade, and said softly, "Long time no see, Katsuyu."

At the same time.

In the tree house of the Sacred tree, Hinata, who was lying on the bed, opened her eyes and looked at the big stage below, just to see the scene of Kisame and Tsunade embracing affectionately.

"What!"

She suddenly let out an exclamation and quickly retracted her gaze with a look of disbelief.

"Hinata-sama, have you seen the result, who won?" Toneri asked curiously.

"I, no no"

Hinata hesitated, in extreme shock, and did not recover for a long time.

'Tsunade-sama and the masked man are hugging each other, what is going on?'

The young Hinata couldn't understand what she saw. So she could only shake her head vigorously, trying to forget what she had just seen.

Time ran by like a horse.

Unknowingly, a month has passed since the battle between Kisame and Tsunade.

This morning, it was sunny and sunny.

Amidst the melodious chirping of birds, a ray of sunlight shone through the window into the tree house and sprinkled on Tsunade's beautiful face.

"Um"

She let out a light hum, slowly opened her eyes, and woke up from her sleep.

Today is the day she retrieved the control of her body from Katsuyu.

Strange, she had slept all night, she should be full of energy, but Tsunade felt that her body is numb, with no strength.

However, when she finally woke up, her pupils shrank, and her expression became extremely horrified.

Because she found that she was holding Kisame, not only with her arms were around his neck, but her thighs were also on him.

What made Tsunade even more mad was that neither she nor Kisame were wearing clothes.

This is way beyond intimacy.

The next second, a large number of memories from Katsuyu emerged from the depths of her mind. Everything that happened in this tree house last night, scene after scene, made Tsunade stil and completely stunned.

She finally got to this point.

Tsunade, who was born in Konoha and is now in her forties, finally grew up last night and became a real woman.

And the man who made her was the guy she hated the most in this world, Hoshigaki Kisame.

Thousands of emotions gathered in Tsunade's heart, and finally formed a scream:

"Arrrrrrr!"

This piercing scream echoed over Kirigakure, causing a large number of birds perched on the sacred tree to fly away, and also made the villagers who got up early to look up at the sacred tree in surprise, not knowing what happened.

........

Time goes on.

In a blink of an eye, another few years have passed.

In the past few years, there have been some changes in the ninja world, but not much.

Land of Wind.

With the death of Nagato and the destruction of Akatsuki's organization, Amegakure quickly declined. After that, a group of exiled ninjas, in the name of the remnants of Sunagakure, developed and expanded in a few years and controlled the entire Land of Wind.

The Sunagakure, which was once destroyed by Nagato's Shinra Tensei, has now returned to the Ninja World and has once again become one of the five major Ninja Villages.

It's just that this Sunagakure and the original one have nothing in common except for the same name.

Land of Earth.

After experiencing the fiasco of the Fourth Ninja War and the loss of third Tsuchikage Onoki and two tailed beasts, Iwagakure, under the leadership of the fourth Tsuchikage, has spent a long time of keeping a low profile.

The fourth Tsuchikage, while guarding the village, while nurturing his genius daughter Kurotsuchi, lived peacefully in a corner of the ninja world, and is extremely low-key.

Land of Fire.

In the past few years, there have been no earth-shattering events in Konoha. The most striking thing happened is the position of the Uchiha clan.

A few years ago, since Uchiha Fugaku made a big mistake, was removed from the position of elder by Minato Namikaze, and the power of the police force was also reduced, the life of the Uchiha clan has not been easy.

As time went on, the Uchiha clan became more and more dissatisfied with the village's top management, accumulating a lot of resentment, like a powder keg about to be ignited.

Konoha executives also noticed this sign, so they turned to Uchiha Shisui and Uchiha Itachi, and ordered them to monitor the Uchiha family and beware of a coup.

If this goes on, the plot of the night of the genocide in the anime seems to be staged again.

But one night two years ago, Shisui and Itachi suddenly made a surprising move. They joined forces to assassinate the patriarch Uchiha Fugaku, and defected from the village that night.

This incident caused the whole Konoha to shake. Soon, Hokage Namikaze Minato announced the two as traitors and sent out elite troops to hunt them down.

As for the Uchiha clan, after losing the three strongest members of the clan, the patriarch, Shisui and Itachi overnight, the group of dragons was headless for a while, and the original plan of rebellion soon came to nothing.

Soon after, Konoha's elite troops found Shisui and Itachi's whereabouts, and a fierce battle broke out between the two sides.

In the process, Shisui and Itachi, who were outnumbered, quickly fell into a disadvantage, perhaps to cover Itachi's retreat, Shisui chose to fight the enemy away alone, and died.

The seriously injured Itachi, after seeing Shisui's death with his own eyes, finally awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan on the spot and killed all the enemies.

After that, Uchiha Itachi disappeared without a trace, and he is still wanted by Konoha, with a reward of 50,000,000 ryo.

In any case, after this incident, the once brilliant Uchiha clan has completely collapsed.

The last hope of this family is Uchiha Fugaku's youngest son and Uchiha Itachi's younger brother Sasuke. He is considered to be the last genius of the Uchiha clan and shoulders the mission of reviving the clan.

Compared with Uchiha, the situation of the Hyuga clan is slightly better.

Despite the incident of the abduction of the eldest young lady Hinata, since Hinata has not been favored in the clan since she was born, and was even neglected by her father, Hiashi.

After Hinata was taken away by the messenger of Kumogakure, the Hyuga clan did not make any efforts to save her.

The following year, Hyuga Hiashi had another daughter named Hyuga Hanabi.

Unlike her sister Hinata, Hanabi has shown extraordinary talent since she was a child.

Hanabi, at a young age, is as famous as Uchiha Sasuke, and is a rare genius of Konoha. If nothing else, she will inherit the position of the head of the Hyuga clan in the future.

Land of Lightning.

A few years ago, the God of Thunder and Lightning resolved the long-standing civil strife in Kumogakure and put the village back on the right track.

Since then, Samui and Mabui have become the Raikage's secretaries, and have faithfully assisted the Raikage, to promote the development of Kumogakure.

During this period, Kumogakure occasionally had some economic exchanges with Kirigakure on the other side of the sea, but not much.

As for the Land of Water.

In the past few years, the Land of Water has become more and more closed, and almost all communication with the outside world has been cut off, and it has become a true island in the world of ninjas.

In the eyes of other Shinobi villages, Kirigakure has become even more mysterious and unknown to the outside world.

In fact, this gradually forgotten village has experienced rapid development.

Trains, railroad tracks, networks, high-rise buildings, and even airplanes, things that were only available in the 21st century in the past life, have sprung up in Kirigakure like mushrooms in just a few short years.

Among them, on the one hand, it is due to the ideological guidance of the behind-the-scenes ruler Kisame, and on the other hand, it is due to the efforts of the science and technology and engineers brought back from the Land of Snow, as well as the efforts of the local researchers of Kirigakure, such as the Orochimaru.

In short, the appearance of Kirigakure has undergone earth-shaking changes. The area of the village has expanded more than five times in a few years, and it is almost becoming a big city.

However, no matter how Kirigakure changes, the sacred tree in the center of the village will always stand.

This big tree was originally brought back by Kisame from Takigakure. After it was transplanted to Wuyin, it grew more than 100 meters in ten years and became a real towering tree.

Since the sacred tree is the residence of Tsunade, the Goddess of ninjas, it gradually became a spiritual totem in the hearts of the villagers.

In the past few years, Kisame and Tsunade joined hands to teach the geniuses of Kirigakure, the power of the tail beast, the power of the curse mark, and senjutsu were instilled in Kimimaro, Deidara, Gaara and others.

In the process, the strength of the group has skyrocketed, and in a benign competitive atmosphere, they forge ahead together on the road of ninjas.

Finally, it's 61st year since the formation of Hidden Village System.

This is the year when the plot of the anime began. The Konoha 12 just turned twelve years old, and they graduated from the ninja school one after another and became a genin.

As for Kimimaro and others in Kirigakure, they also ushered in a major day in their lives after years of hard practice.

Today, the boys and girls will be assessed in turn. As long as they can defeat their teacher's shadow clone, they can get his approval and graduate to become Genin.

Early in the morning.

In the tree house, Kisame woke up on the bed and slowly opened his eyes.

He glanced at his left and saw Yukino with long snow-white hair curled up in his arms, sleeping like a baby, with a sweet smile on her face.

Kisame told Yukino truthfully very early about the matter between him and Katsuyu.

After Yukino found out, she felt very incredible about the emotional entanglement between Kisame, Katsuyu, and Tsunade. At the same time, she felt a deep loss in her heart.

In fact, she never extravagantly hoped that she would be able to form a husband and wife relationship with the person she admired wholeheartedly. After all, she had killed her husband with her own hands and was a widow with a son.

Therefore, Yukino expressed her blessings to Kisame and Katsuyu, and decided to quit.

But then things changed a bit, and it will be unclear to explain in a few words.

In short, the current situation became that when Kisame glanced at his right hand Katsuyu was also lying in his arms, sleeping soundly.

Hoshigaki Kisame, who was once loved by no one, now embraces beautiful women left and right, and has become a real winner in life.

"Ugh."

He sighed suddenly, instead of waking the two women, he carefully got off the bed and made breakfast for three on the dining table.

Then, he returned to his room after breakfast, picked out a light blue suit from the closet, and put it on.

"Kisame-sama, is today a special day?"

A voice suddenly came from behind, and it was Yukino who woke up. Seeing that Kisame was wearing a formal suit, she couldn't help asking curiously.

"Today is the day when Haku and Kimimaro graduate."

Kisame turned his head and smiled at Yukino, "When Katsuyu wakes up, tell her I went to the training ground."

When Yukino heard that, she nodded quickly, and hurriedly put on her clothes and got out of bed. She said anxiously, "On such a big day, I should go home and prepare a sumptuous feast to treat the little ones well."

"Don't worry, it's still early. If those brats want to graduate from me, it's not that easy."

Kisame grinned, revealing a set of white teeth.

When Yukino heard this, she covered her mouth and smiled, and stepped forward to tie his tie intimately, and then watched Kisame go out.

She didn't notice that Katsuyu, who was on the bed opened her eyes at some point, but her eyes were not quite right.

Katsuyu's face was white and red, looking very strange.

Because, it was Tsunade who woke up, not Katsuyu.

2