198
32 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is a special day.

After several years of difficult training, Kimimaro and others finally ushered in the final big test. Whether they can become Genin depends on how they perform today.

The training ground for the assessment is not the big stage of the Divine Tree, but an open area outside Kirigakure, which is ten times larger than the general training ground.

Here, all the disciples participating in the assessment can use their abilities to the fullest. Whether it is their Kekkei Genkai, the curse mark, or even the tail beast transformation, they are all powers that are allowed to be used.

Their goal is only one: to defeat the Kisame's shadow clone, to prove that their hard work over the years has not been in vain.

'Woohoo.'

In the open space, a gust of cold wind blew, and the disciples stood in a row, with serious expressions on everyone's faces, as if they were soldiers who were being reviewed and were about to enter the battlefield.

The heartbeats of the boys and girls accelerated, and their hearts were uneasy, and the surroundings were so quiet that they could only hear the voices of everyone swallowing because of their nervousness.

"Are you all ready, let's get started."

Kisame's eyes swept across the crowd, and finally fell on Kimimaro, and ordered, "Kimimaro, you come first."

Kimimaro walked out of the line without saying a word, he bowed to Kisame's shadow clone, and instantly attacked.

ten minutes later.

"Dance of the Seedling Fern!"

With Kimimaro's loud shout, countless sharp bone spurs emerged from the ground, instantly forming a dense forest of bone spurs, covering most of the training ground.

'Peng!'

Kisame's shadow clone was unable to avoid it, submerged by bone spurs, it disappeared into a cloud of white smoke.

After a while, the bone spurs formed by Chakra gradually disappeared, and the training ground returned to its original appearance.

"Ho ho"

Kimimaro panted heavily, sweat slipping from his forehead and dripped on the ground.

"You are not bad to have defeated my shadow clone with the power of the Shikotsumyaku alone." Kisame walked up to him and commented, announcing that Kimimaro passed the assessment.

On the sidelines, the rest of the teenagers were surprised and full of admiration for Kimimaro.

During the battle just now, Kimimaro was in danger for a while under the continuous attack of the shadow clone, but he insisted on using only the power of his Kekkei Genkai Shikotsumyaku, and did not use the curse mark, the Sharingan or the nine tails.

"Hmph, what is so great about it, I can do it too."

Deidara snorted, crossing his chest with his arms and looking unconvinced.

As a result, Kisame called him: "Didara, you are next."

"I am coming."

When Deidara heard that he is next, his eyes lit up, and when he passed by Kimimaro, who was coming back, he cast a provocative look at the latter.

Another ten minutes passed.

"C4 Garuda!"

In the training ground, Deidara roared and spit out a mass of explosive clay from his mouth. After landing, he quickly formed a puppet exactly like himself.

Immediately afterwards, the doll quickly swelled to a height of more than ten meters, and suddenly wrapped Kisame's shadow clone in its stomach.

This trick is the ultimate bomb developed by Deidara. It can no longer blow up a village like C3, but consists of countless extremely small clay spider bombs, which can be absorbed into the body.

It's a microbomb at the cellular level.

At this moment, Kisame's clone that was swallowed by Garuda had thousands of small explosions in its body at the same time, and was completely destroyed from the inside to the outside.

"Haha, I won! My art is really invincible!"

Deidara jumped up, excitedly forgetting his injury, and as a result, he was suddenly dizzy, fell to the ground with a bang, and passed out in a coma.

However, he still fulfilled his promise. He did not use the curse mark or the power of the four tails in his body, but passed the assessment only on the art of his own explosion.

'Whoosh.'

Karin rushed into the court, checked Deidara's injury, and brought him to the sidelines to treat him.

Next.

Gaara, Haku, Yamato, Temari, Hinata, Jugo, Suigetsu, Toneri, and Kankuro all accepted the Kisame's assessment in order.

As the medical ninja in the team, Karin was the last one to fight after healing all her companions in a row. She still passed the assessment beautifully, and also received special praise from Kisame.

In this process.

In the training ground, terrifying chakra fluctuations continued to be heard. For a while, it was icy and snowy, it became forest for a while, hurricanes swept through, and yellow sand filled the sky for a while.

Even the phantom of the tailed beast appeared, and the sound of beast roars echoed in the sky for more than ten miles.

If all kinds of visions seen here are spread out, the entire ninja world will undoubtedly be in a state of panic.

However, Kisame had thought of this long time ago, and set up a barrier nearby in advance to prevent the leakage of all energy.

These young kids were born special, and the day after they were implanted with tailed beasts and curse mark, they were under Kisame's care. In the past few years, under the careful training of the two Six Paths level powerhouses, Kisame and Tsunade, even a pig can become an elite jounin, not to mention this group of geniuses.

In fact, these twelve geniuses, the most powerful of them, Kimimaro, Gaara, Deidara, and Haku, have all reached Kage-level strength;

Temari, Yamato, Karin, Hinata, and Toneri, who are a little bit short of them, are also infinitely close to the Kage level, and they may cross that threshold at any time;

Even the weakest among them, Suigetsu, Jugo, and Kankuro, are more powerful than the elite Jōnin, and in other Ninja villages, it is more than enough to be a commander of the Anbu.

During the assessment process, Kisame also has different requirements for different disciples. Some were treated a bit leniently properly, while others a bit strict, but in the end, everyone has passed.

After all, in the final analysis, this is just a Genin test, and there is no need to make it so difficult.

But even so, after the assessment, all the twelve teenagers except Kimimaro were exhausted, either panting heavily with their hands on their knees, or lying on the ground, not wanting to move at all.

"Stand up!"

Seeing this, Kisame suddenly shouted loudly, like a sudden lightning strike on the ground.

When everyone heard they, the conditioned reflexes that were ingrained in them made them stand up straight, and even Deidara, who had fallen into a coma, woke up and jumped up.

Then, Kisame glanced at the barrier not far away, and saw a wave of fluctuations on its surface, and a figure came out from the outside.

It's Tsunade.

Tsunade walked into the training ground without saying a word, and stared at Kisame while gnashing her teeth, as if she wanted to kill him with her eyes.

On the way here, the crazy scenes that happened between the three people, Kisame, Katsuyu, and Yukino, kept appearing in her mind, which made her extremely embarrassed and couldn't stand it anymore.

She was about to freak out, but Kisame took the lead and said:

"You came just at the right time. As the sixth Mizukage, you still have to put on the ninja forehead guards for these kids."

After speaking, he took out some forehead guards, as well as the ninja uniform of Kirigakure.

Tsunade saw a group of teenagers staring at her intently, with anticipation and excitement in their eyes, so she could only supress her anger and put on a smiling face.

She put on the forehead guards for the twelve of them in turn, and solemnly announced that from today onwards, they are the official ninjas of Kirigakure.

In fact, according to Tsunade, she thought that even if these twelve did not have much experience in performing tasks, they would be more than enough to directly serve as Jōnin.

But Kisame insisted that they start from the lower end, and also boasted that everyone's follow-up performance must be approved by him in person, in order to continue to be promoted to the middle or upper end.

As a teacher, he is really strict.

"Kimimaro, Haku and Karin are the first team, Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro are the second team, Deidara, Suigetsu, and Jugo are the third team, and Yamato, Hinata Hyuga, and Otsutsuki Toneri are the fourth team."

On the spot, Kisame announced the division of the twelve genin, and told everyone that in the future, he was no longer interested in individual performance, but the teamwork of each team.

"Starting today, till the next year. In one year, the team with the best overall performance among you will receive promotions and special rewards, so work hard."

Kisame said, and drew a cake for everyone.

Kimimaro, Haku and Karin looked at each other and smiled at each other. They all saw trust and confidence in the eyes of their teammates.

Needless to say, the three Sand siblings, the family bond of blood is thicker than water, have a tacit understanding that other teams can't match.

"Hinata, Toneri, I will be in your care in the future."

Yamato smiled and said to Hinata and Toneri.

"Yamato, it's my honor to be in the same team as you." Toneri bowed to Yamato and said from the bottom of his heart.

Yamato has a good temper and takes good care of his juniors, like an honest and reliable elder brother. Moreover, when someone used the power of the tailed beast improperly and fell into danger, Yamato's Mokuton played an important role more than once, restraining the tailed beast from running wild.

Then, Toneri said to Hinata with a solemn look: "Hinata-sama, I will definitely fulfill my mission to protect you and prevent you from any harm!"

When Hinata heard this, her face flushed, and she was moved when she looked at Toneri who had no eyes in front of her.

"Let's work hard together!" Yamato stretched out a hand to cheer for the two team members.

"Yeah!" Hinata and Toneri nodded heavily, and put their hands on Yamato's hands in turn. The fourth team seemed to be off to a good start.

However, some people are happy and some are sad.

In contrast, the three guys in the third team were the ones who were the most unhappy about the division.

"Sensei is too partial, why are Kimimaro's teammates so strong, and my teammates are two trash?"

When they heard Diedara, Suigetsu immediately jumped up and protested loudly.

"Who are you calling trash, bastard!"

Suigetsu was immediately unhappy, he waved his fists and shouting at Deidara, "If you have the guts, come fight me and see if I don't beat you to the ground."

"Stop arguing."

Jugo, the peaceful boy, looked at the two who were caught in a quarrel, and persuaded anxiously. However, everyone present knew that if he started going crazy, no one really could stop him.

At this moment, the cold eyes of Kisame and Tsunade locked at the three of them in unison, and they were shocked and closed their mouths turning pale.

Tsunade despised these guys for causing her a headache and making her unpleasant mood even more irritable.

As for Kisame, he said to them without hesitation:

"That's right, I'm biased. The members of the first team are the strongest, because Kimimaro, Haku and Karin chose me a few years ago, they will always be my most valued disciples. As for the third team, before you three guys complain about your teammates, think about yourself. I put you three weirdos together so that you won't harm others."

After hearing that, the three shut their mouths.

"Do you have anything to say?"

Kisame asked Tsunade, seeing her cold face and was ignoring him, he announced to everyone that they were disbanding, "Let's all go back to rest. At eight o'clock in the morning the day after tomorrow, Gather on the big stage of the sacred tree, I have prepared for you your first mission after becoming a Genin."

After speaking, his figure flashed and disappeared from the training ground.

Tsunade frowned and left quietly. She had to find him to settle the bill in person, otherwise this would go too far.

"Have a mission the day after tomorrow? Great!"

Deidara cheered up and even jumped in front of Kimimaro and shouted to the latter, "Kimimaro, just wait for me. Even if there are two waste teammates, I will take the lead in completing the task and defeat you! "

"Boring."

Kimimaro shook his head, turned to Haku and Karin and said, "Let's go back quickly and tell Mother the good news of us becoming Genin."

After that, he left with his two teammates.

"Damn!" Deidara was so angry that he even summoned a clay bird, mounted it and flew into the sky, leaving the two teammates to look at each other in dismay.

The second and fourth teams also left one after another.

The crowd quickly dispersed.

Two days later, Kirigakure 12 gathered on the big stage of the sacred tree on time, waiting for Kisame to issue a mission to them.

"The first task is to go to the Land of Demons, destroy the rebels who used dark ninjutsu and bring back the Shrine Maiden Shion and the sealed monster named Moryo."

Kisame took out a bag containing mission information, gave a brief explanation, and then glanced over, stopping on Yamato, Hinata and Toneri, "The fourth team, this mission is up to you."

"Yes."

Yamato, the squad leader, stepped forward, respectfully took the scroll with both hands, and then returned to his teammates to discuss it carefully with them.

Kisame took out the second copy and continued:

"The second mission is to track down the fortress of Land of Neck hidden in the virgin forest in the eastern part of the Land of Fire, and bring the castle to Kirigakure. This task is handed over to the third shift to complete."

After he finished speaking, he threw the piece into Deidara's hand, and specifically told him, "Remember, the fortress should be brought back as intact as possible, understand?"

"I will definitely complete the mission!"

Deidara patted his chest and said with assurance. He had heard the deeds of the guys in that place, and this task was a piece of cake for him.

 

 

Kisame withdrew his gaze, continued to take out the third piece, and handed it to the Sand siblings of team 2:

"Recently, there has been four ambitions craftsmen of the Land of Artisans started becoming rowdy. They are trying to resurrect Seimei, the village founder, and fight against the five major villages. If they succeed, the first threat it would be to the country is the closest to the Land of Artisans, The Land of Water. So your mission is to eradicate the Four Celestial Symbol Men and bring back the special ninja tools they use."

"As ordered." The three Sand siblings responded confidently after reading the mission information.

In the end, there was only the task of the first team, and everyone's eyes were on Kimimaro, Haku, and Karin.

Everyone is very curious about the task Kisame will give to the first team with the strongest members? Is it the most difficult, or the easiest to complete?

"Kimimaro, your mission is very simple."

Kisame took out the last piece of information and said to the first class, "Find Konoha's S-class traitor Uchiha Itachi, kill him, and bring back his Mangekyo Sharingan."

Kimimaro eyes narrowed hearing that, and then he stepped forward to take the scroll from Kisame.

'Uchiha Itachi?'

Hearing this slightly unfamiliar name, the members of the other three teams all started to talk in a low voice.

''This person is Konoha's S-class traitor and he has Mangekyo Sharingan. He must be a strong one, right?''

In this way, the task of the first team is still a bit difficult, at least not as easy as the tasks of the other three classes.

"What are you still doing, do you want me to beat gongs and drums to see you off?"

Kisame interrupted their discussion and said coldly.

Deidara briefly read the information in his hand, and he couldn't wait anymore. He rubbed out a clay bird and shouted at Jugo and Suigetsu:

"You two, come up quickly, don't hold me back! I want to complete this task within three days!"

After he finished speaking, he carried his two teammates and flew into the sky with a swoosh.

"Let's go too."

Temari glanced at Gaara, who made a seal and a ball of sand flew out from the gourd behind him, forming a "sand blanket" under the feet of the three.

The three of the second team stepped on the sand blanket together, and they too flew up. They flew away from Kirigakure at an extremely fast speed and headed to the southwest.

"Oh no, we can't fly, what do we do?"

Seeing the third and second team fly away one after another, Hinata said anxiously.

"Don't worry, Hinata. It's a long way from Kirigakure to the Land of Demons. We are destined to be unable to complete the task before other classes, so we need more patience to bring back the Shrine Maiden and demon smoothly."

Yamato comforted her, and then left here with Hinata and Toneri.

In contrast, the three people in the first team seem to be the least anxious.

They sat cross-legged, gathered around and carefully read the information on the piece and formulated an action plan before standing up and preparing to set off.

"Kimimaro, come here."

Kisame suddenly waved to Kimimaro, "I still have something to tell you."

"Sensei." Kimimaro walked up to Kisame and listened respectfully, his eyes narrowed gradually, and his expression became one of surprised and happiness.

"Thank you Sensei, I will definitely seize this opportunity." After listening to Kisame's advice, he bowed to the latter and said solemnly.

"Don't take it lightly. If you lose to Itachi Uchiha, don't come back."

Kisame said.

Hearing this, Kimimaro was shocked, he then turned around silently, and left with his two teammates.

After watching the twelve disciples set off, Kisame turned around and looked at Tsunade who appeared behind him at some point.

Speaking of which, this woman is also 51 years old this year, and should be called Grandma Tsunade.

However, Tsunade has the bloodline of the Senju clan, and she started to train Yin seal very early, so she always looks like she is in her twenties.

In the anime, even though she is seventy or eighty years old, she still looks like when she was young.

Not to mention, today's Tsunade has successively undergone the transplantation of Hashirama cells, fusion with Katsuyu, and the transplantation of Tenseigan, and has become a powerhouse at the Six Paths level.

Her current lifespan is at least 1,800 years. Even if she is at her prime, there is no problem at all.

Kisame noticed that Tsunade seemed to have become more plump, mature, beautiful and attractive over the past few years, which may have something to do with her becoming a real woman, even though she didn't want to.

For Kisame, this is a very strange feeling.

The beautiful blonde woman in front of him clearly hates him very much. She wants to beat him to death every time they meet, but her temperament changes drastically every night, and she lies on the same bed with him.

"What are you looking at?!"

Being stared at by Kisame, Tsunade was about to get angry, but blushed inexplicably.

"You are indeed the most beautiful woman in the world." Kisame nodded slightly and said seriously.

'Thump thump!'

Tsunade's pupils shrank, and her heart suddenly accelerated.

'Damn, what's going on?'

Noticing that her face was getting more and more red, she was startled, frowned quickly, and changed the subject:

"By the way, you mentioned about the Otsutsuki clan before, saying that they would come to earth one day and destroy the ninja world. Now that so many years have passed, why is there no movement at all?"

Tsunade became more and more suspicious that the so-called Otsutsuki clan of aliens were just lies made up by Kisame.

"I was going to tell you about it."

Kisame's expression suddenly became serious, and he said to Tsunade in a deep voice, "In the space, I sensed their movement. The Otsutsuki clan is traveling through space and will reach the earth in a short time. In other words, the final battle, to begin."

"Ah? So how are we going to deal with it?"

Tsunade looked surprised and asked quickly.

"Don't worry, do you still remember my main body Kunpeng?"

Kisame smiled mysteriously and told Tsunade good news, "It's evolution has been completed and will be able to return to Earth soon, and then I will be invincible, hahahaha"

In a burst of wild laughter, in front of Tsunade, his body gradually turned into a little starlight and disappeared.

However, before disappearing completely, Kisame specially warned Tsunade:

"I almost forgot to tell you. I'm not worried about the first three teams, but the fourth team may need you to take action. The Shrine Maiden and demons in the Land of Demons are actually intresting, and Moryo is not a creature from this planet, but an alien. Yamato, Hinata and Toneri may not be able to handle it, and may even be eaten by them."

"What, an alien?! Is it the same thing as the Otsutsuki clan?" Tsunade exclaimed widening her eyes.

However, before she could get the answer, Kisame disappeared completely.

'Asshole!'

Tsunade couldn't help but curse in her heart. Hinata is her most precious disciple but Kisame had assigned Hinata the most dangerous task, obviously on purpose.

Thinking of this, she set off without hesitation and chased after the three of them.

For many years, Kisame's consciousness has existed in two places at the same time, one is the clone on earth, and the other is the main body Kunpeng floating in the universe and flying towards the sun.

At this time, as he took the initiative to release the humanoid clone on the earth, his consciousness crossed a distance of hundreds of millions of kilometers and returned to Kunpeng's body.

The current Kunpeng, after absorbing sunlight for several years at close range, has swelled to nearly 10,000 meters in length from the original 400 meters!

A full twenty-five times.

The huge Kunpeng is like a planet of the sun, revolving around the latter's orbit and revolving again and again.

Over the years, after the light energy it absorbs has been converted into natural energy, it is equivalent to the sum of the natural energy of the two earths.

Kunpeng's power at this time is at least twice that of the peak Otsutsuki Kaguya, and it is infinitely close to the realm of "God" that the Otsutsuki clan is striving for.

But unfortunately, the energy in its body has also reached the upper limit that can be accommodated at this stage, so it must stop, and no longer absorb light energy greedily.

So, with the complete return of the Kisame's consciousness, the Kunpeng in the space suddenly quivered at this moment, and the huge body rapidly shrank at a speed visible to the naked eye.

From 10,000 meters in diameter to five kilometers, two kilometers, one thousand meters, five hundred meters, one hundred meters

Until the end, the Kunpeng's form temporarily disappeared, and it changed back to a human form, Kisame.

Still 1.95 meters tall, with explosive muscles, he has a flawless figure. But the difference from before is that Kisame at the moment seems to have a word written all over his face.

Invincible!

He slowly opened his arms and took a deep breath.

'Buzz.'

A powerful gravitational force of planetary level was immediately released from his body, attracting all the meteorites and asteroids in the vacuum of the universe in an instant.

As a result, a spectacle appeared in the universe:

Countless asteroids and meteorites, surrounded Kisame, forming a huge sphere with a diameter of thousands of kilometers that was constantly rotating.

As long as Kisame is willing, if he works harder, he can create another earth here.

'So cool!'

Feeling the power in his body, Kisame felt an unprecedented joy, from his tailbone to the head, making him experience an unparalleled sense of accomplishment.

Today, he is powerful enough to change time and space. This is the "ultimate ninjutsu" that surpasses all ninjutsu.

He told Tsunade before that he sensed the arrival of the Otsutsuki clan, not to fool her, but because Kunpeng's eyes traveled through time and saw the future.

"It's time to end this."

Kisame muttered to himself in the bottom of his heart and took a step forward, in the next second, he passed through a gate of space, and returned to the earth in an instant.

Kirigakure, the top of the sacred tree.

Kisame stood here with his eyes closed, and centered on himself, and his perception radiated to the entire Kirigakure, the entire Land of Water water, and finally to the entire ninja world.

The movements of the Kirigakure Twelve, what's happening in Konoha, Sunagakure, Iwakagure, and Kumogakure, and even the every move of the toads in the distant Mount Myoboku.

At this moment, every creature in the ninja world has nowhere to hide under the shroud of Kisame's perception, and no secrets are hidden from him.

'Where to start?'

The ghost shark thought for a while, and then he had an idea in his heart, and the corners of his mouth curled up.

The first thing he planned to do was related to Kaguya Otsutsuki.

'Found it.'

It didn't take much effort, and Kisame easily found an extremely special and obscure aura among all the beings in the ninja world. It is well hidden, but it cannot hide from his all piercing eyes.

Black Zetsu.

The next second, Kisame silently disappeared from the top of the tree.

In the Land of Fire, more than 100 kilometers northeast of Konoha, in a virgin forest with few people.

In the center of the forest, there is a hidden passage that leads directly to the ground, and several kilometers underground, is Uchiha Madara's hiding place.

A few years ago, Madara Uchiha, who recaptured the Rinnegan with his own hands and brought himself to a perfect resurrection, and thought that he was invincible in the world, but he lost to Tsunade of Kirigakure and Raikage of Kumogakure one after another.

He was seriously injured.

After finally escaping, he had to hide in the ground again, licking his wound while waiting for the opportunity to make a comeback.

During this period, Madara was not idle, he collected various information on the ground, especially information about Tsunade and Raikage, while silently accumulating strength.

He used the Rinnegan to cultivate an army of over 100,000 White Zetsu who could launch a war that swept the entire ninja world at any time.

In addition to Zetsu, he also recruited a new subordinate, who, like him, has the name of Uchiha.

Uchiha Itachi.

"It's almost time, it's time to plan the next step."

In the hiding place, Madara muttered to himself, then his eyes flashed, and he instructed Black Zetsu, who was standing beside him, "Let Itachi come to see me."

Soon, Uchiha Itachi appeared in front of Madara.

"Go and bring Sasuke back. He lived too comfortably in a place like Konoha and grew too slowly. If this goes on, I don't know when he will be able to awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan."

Uchiha Madara said straight to the point, and seemed dissatisfied with Itachi's younger brother Sasuke.

"But we've already agreed that you can't touch Sasuke until he is fifteen years old." Itachi frowned, expressing his dissatisfaction to Madara.

"There's no time, Itachi!"

Madara suddenly raised his voice and commanded Itachi in a tone of indifference, "You should know that only when both of you brothers have awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan can you go one step further and get the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, or even Rinnegan! If you don't do what I say, Sasuke will have no value for me as he is now."

Itachi was shocked when he heard that, and after a moment of silence, he said calmly, "I understand."

"I have high expectations for you, don't let me down, Itachi." Madara stared at Uchiha Itachi and said earnestly.

"Yes, Madara-sama."

Itachi bowed his head and turned away after saying this.

Madara Uchiha stared at Itachi's back and left, a cold light flashed in his eyes.

He took a fancy to Itachi's ability and talent, and saw the shadow of his past in the latter, so he came up with the idea of training Itachi.

If Itachi can also awaken the Rinnegan and become his helper, then he will no longer have to be afraid of Tsunade or Raikage.

But Madara also knew that Itachi was a dangerous guy and wasn't necessarily under his control.

So, he again instructed Black Zetsu in a cold tone: "Follow up and monitor Uchiha Itachi, and be sure to bring Sasuke back."

2