199
40 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Madara Uchiha had long suspected that Itachi's true identity was a double agent who worked for him and Konoha executives.

It is true that Itachi killed his biological father, but it maybe be due to Konohagakure elders instigating him.

In other words, Konoha elders probably already know where Madara is and some of his plans here.

But Uchiha Madara didn't care.

Looking at the entire ninja world, the only opponents he can look at are Tsunade and Raikage, as for Konoha, they are just a bunch of rabble.

"Hmph." Thinking of this, Madara sneered.

Without a word, Black Zetsu turned into a pool of black liquid that melted into the ground and disappeared quickly.

A day later, near Konohagakure.

In a forest, the three members of team one appeared from the bushes.

"Karin, have you found him?" Kimimaro asked Karin.

Karin closed her eyes, frowned slightly, and after a moment of silence, she suddenly raised her voice and said, "I found him! At ten o'clock, twenty kilometers away, the target is moving, and he is coming towards us!"

The target she refers to is Uchiha Itachi.

In the vast sea of people in the Ninja world, it is not easy to find a person whose whereabouts are erratic, not to mention that the other party is Konoha's S-level traitor, and he acts much more cautiously than ordinary people.

Fortunately, the Uzumaki Clan is born with a powerful perception ability, mind eye of kagura, and Karin is an extremely rare genius in this regard. When she closes her eyes, she can open the "Kagura Mind Eye", and any abnormal behavior within a radius of dozens of kilometers can be sensed with Chakra.

In addition, if a specific chakra is known, Karin can also perceive the opponent's detailed position and movement, and even the movement speed can be accurately grasped, it can be called the strongest detection technique.

The information that Kisame gave to the three people in the first group not only included the specific hiding place of Uchiha Itachi, but also a kunai used by the latter, with Itachi's chakra left on it.

Obviously, Kisame has already investigated Itachi clearly.

Kisame knew very well that if Kisame wanted to do something to Itachi Uchiha, it would be a casual matter, but he left this opportunity to his disciples.

So, this is a trial.

"Let's go, we need to stop Uchiha Itachi and try not to let him get close to Konoha, otherwise it will be troublesome if there is too much noise."

Kimimaro said in a deep voice, just after that, the three figures disappeared in an instant, only a few leaves fell slowly.

After half an hour.

Uchiha Itachi, wearing a windbreaker and a hat on his head, slowly walked on the inaccessible forest path.

He felt an aura that seemed like nothing, and was following behind him, casting peeping glances from time to time.

'Is it Black Zetsu?'

Itachi remained calm as he frowned slightly.

Two years ago, Itachi, caught between his family and Konoha, watched the clan lose their minds and tried to launch a coup d'etat.

He personally assassinated his father, Uchiha Fugaku.

The death of Fugaku finally calmed down the Uchiha clan, and the intention to rebel quickly died down.

And Itachi, who killed his father himself, paid the price of becoming Konoha's S-class traitor and the life of his friend Uchiha Shisui.

But in his heart, it was all worth it.

Especially for his younger brother Sasuke, as long as he can grow up safely, as the elder brother, Itachi will be satisfied.

But now, Madara Uchiha is staring at Sasuke again.

"Maybe, it's time to take Sasuke away from Konoha to a place where Konoha's elders or Uchiha Madara can't find him."

Itachi thought to himself, a cold light flashed in his eyes.

Just then, Itachi stopped suddenly, looking surprised.

Because, there were three teenagers, two men and one woman, in front of him, who seemed to be about the same age as Sasuke.

What really surprised Itachi was that he had seen the three of them seven years ago, and despite such a long period of time, he still recognized each other at a glance.

The one with white hair in the middle is Kimimaro.

"Itachi Uchiha, it's been a long time. I didn't expect you to kill your father and defect from the village. You are really a dutiful son."

Kimimaro spoke calmly, and sneered at him.

Facing the ridicule, Itachi Uchiha didn't care, and also replied calmly: "No matter what your purpose is, please turn around and leave immediately, otherwise you will only be left with three corpses."

"That's it for greetings, no more nonsense, I'm here for your Mangekyo Sharingan, and I'll take your life along with it."

Kimimaro ignored Itachi's warning and said bluntly, and as soon as he finished speaking, his eyes turned into Mangekyo Sharingan.

"Those Eyes!"

Itachi's pupils shrank and he was shocked.

"They are familiar, right? You guessed it right, these eyes originally belonged to your father, Uchiha Fugaku."

Kimimaro pointed to his eye and stared at Itachi with heated eyes, "No matter which one of us wins today, the one who survives will get a pair of eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, right?"

Hearing that Itachi lowered his head and became silent, but his heart gradually became excited.

'Great!

As long as the father's Mangekyo Sharingan can be retrieved, Sasuke's eyes are no longer needed, that is to say, Sasuke is safe.'

After realizing this, Itachi raised his head again, and his eyes quickly turned into Mangekyo Sharingan. His eyes did not hide the extreme longing for Kimimaro's eyes.

"Haku, Karin, don't interfere in this battle, just stay on guard. I want to have a one-on-one duel with Uchiha Itachi."

After feeling Itachi's will to fight, Kimimaro instructed the two companions beside him.

"Well, be careful yourself."

The two did not refute or worry about him, because they both knew that Kimimaro's strength was definitely far superior to Uchiha Itachi.

So, as Haku and Karin stepped aside, a thrilling battle was about to start between Kimimaro and Uchiha Itachi.

And at the same time.

In the bushes in the distance, Black Zetsu emerged from the ground and stared at this sudden scene in surprise.

'Where did these three come from?'

As a living fossil who has lived for thousands of years, and the mastermind behind the ninja world, Black Zetsu knows all the information of the villages in the ninja world, and basically there is nothing to hide from him.

Until the last few years.

Tsunade of Kirigakure and Raikage of Kumogakure, both of them are powerhouses of the Six Path level, making Black Zetsu longer dare to approach these two villages easily, let alone sneak into them to collect information.

However, with the memory in his mind and some analysis, Black Zetsu quickly deduced the identities of the three of them.

'These three teenagers are ninjas from Kirigakure, and most likely they are Jinchurikis!

Why did they suddenly appear here, and why did they stop Uchiha Itachi, as if they had already been eyeing Itachi?'

The more Black Zetsu thought about it, the more bad he felt, and he intuitively felt that Itachi might not be a match for Kimimaro .

'No, I have to go back quickly and tell Madara Uchiha what happened here.'

Thinking of this, he did not hesitate to dive into the ground and head straight for Madara's underground hiding place.

At this moment, a sudden change occurred.

'Swish.'

A big hand suddenly attacked Black Zetsu's head. It spread out it's fingers and grasped Black Zetsu's head, and then pulled the frightened Black Zetsu out of the ground like a radish.

"Let the young take care of it by themselves. I have something for you. Let's talk about it in another place."

A voice suddenly rang in Black Zetsu's ears, and before he could see the other person's face clearly, he felt dizzy and was sucked into a door of space and disappeared.

'Um?'

In the distance, Karin glanced at this side in surprise, then frowned, got up and came to the place where Black Zetsu disappeared from.

Karin found nothing.

"Is it my delusion?" she murmured.

'Boom!'

At this time, there was a loud noise behind her, accompanied by the sound of trees falling.

The duel between Kimimaro and Uchiha Itachi has begun.

...........

Desolate lunar surface.

'Boom!'

As a space door opened, Black Zetsu was thrown out on the ground.

'What's going on?'

At this time, Black Zetsu still didn't know what happened, but Black Zetsu was extremely shocked that someone could sneak attack from behind and kidnap it.

'Gurgle.'

It didn't have time to think about it, and subconsciously turned into a pool of black liquid, and instinctively wanted to get into the ground and think about it later.

But what Black Zetsu never expected was that the ground beneath him was made of something that was extremely hard, making his technique completely useless.

No, it's not the ground, it's the barrier.

Black Zetsu, who had nowhere to escape, discovered that someone had placed a barrier on the ground and trapped it here.

"Aren't you familiar with this place?"

A playful voice came from the air, causing Black Zetsu to look around nervously, and then he saw the earth in the distance.

'Is this the moon that seals mother? !'

Black Zetsu came back to his senses, terrified and startled. His body was tensed up, the black liquid that made up its body was constantly flowing, and it shouted at the surrounding: "Who are you? Come out!"

The next second, to it's suprise, a tall figure slowly emerged in front of him.

"Black Zetsu, long time no see. Or, I should call you Otsutsuki Zetsu, after all, you are Kaguya's third son, aren't you?"

While talking, Kisame fully appeared and looked down at Black Zetsu who was rolling on the ground with a half-smile.

"You!"

Black Zetsu's eyes widened instantly, his mouth opened wide, his lips trembled violently, and he pointed at Kisame with a trembling hand.

At this moment, a name that was almost forgotten by it appeared in Black Zetsu's mind like a thunderbolt.

Hoshigaki Kisame!

'Isn't this guy already dead? Why does he appear so well here!'

Just when Black Zetsu was in shock, it suddenly saw Kisame grinning at it, revealing two rows of white teeth.

'Now!'

Black Zetsu's eyes narrowed, and he decided to seize this opportunity to strike first, so he instantly turned into a puddle of liquid and shot at Kisame like lightning.

"No matter what happened to you, from now on, I will happily accept your body. As for your consciousness, it will naturally be controlled by me."

After Black Zetsu covered Kisame, he whispered a devilish whisper in the latter's ear. At the same time, a large amount of black liquid spread to Kisame's body, wrapping him up.

This possessive ability was given to it by his mother Kaguya Otsutsuki, and it could only be activated once or twice at most. Black Zetsu had already used it on Nagato once before, and the effect was very good.

The second time, it was originally reserved for Uchiha Madara, but Black Zetsu didn't have much of an option at this time, self-protection is more important.

"Oh, what are you doing? I brought you here just to discuss a cooperation with you. There is no need to react so much, right?"

Kisame didn't seem to realize his dangerous situation at all, instead he spread his hands and said helplessly.

"You're screwed, idiot! Whatever tricks you have, go to hell and talk to dead."

Black Zetsu sneered again and added more energy, intending to take away Kisame's body and consciousness in one go.

"Is that so?"

Kisame chuckled lightly, but he didn't make any overboard movement. But an extremely terrifying might was suddenly released from his body.

'Kacha.'

The space around Kisame's body seemed to be shattered by that force, and Black Zetsu screamed, turning into countless black liquid and splashed in all directions.

Ten minutes later.

The black liquid on the ground finally gathered together again, forming a black appearance again. However, at this moment, it is smaller than before, and it looks very sluggish.

Black Zetsu stared at Kisame, and after a moment of silence, he finally asked, "What do you want?"

After failing to possess him, Black Zetsu finally understood that the Hoshigaki Kisame in front of him not only reached the Six Paths level, but was also the best among the Six Paths level powerhouses.

'It turned out that Kisame's death was a plan from the very beginning. This guy, Hoshigaki Kisame, has been hiding in the dark, manipulating Kirigakure and everything in the ninja world.

Even Tsunade, the Goddess of ninjas, might be a puppet pushed to the front of the stage by him.'

The more Black Zetsu thought about it, the more frightened he became. The black liquid on his body was like cold sweat, sliding like rain.

"As I said, I'm not here to hurt you, but to help you. Why can't you just listen to me?"

Kisame sighed.

"Help me? What can you help me with?" Black Zetsu asked, not knowing what bullshit Kisame wants to sell him.

"Of course, I want to help you fulfill your thousand-year-old wish, which is to resurrect your mother Kaguya Otsutsuki."

Kisame bluntly said.

Black Zetsu was shocked when he heard that but he was no longer as surprised as before. Since Kisame even knows his identity as Kaguya's son, it seems that it is not surprising to know its plan.

It stands to reason that Black Zetsu should be ecstatic when he learns that his mother can be resurrected, but he is not happy at all.

"Why do you want to help me resurrect my mother?" Black Zetsu continued to ask with suspicion.

"Because your mother stole the fruit of the Shinju tree back then, the Otsutsuki clan in the depths of the universe came to known about it. They have sent people to earth, which will bring a huge threat to everyone in the ninja world."

Kisame explained and stated his purpose of resurrecting Kaguya, "I need to know the information of the Otsutsuki clan as much as possible from Kaguya Otsutsuki's mouth, so as to make good countermeasures."

 

Black Zetsu is definitely not a three-year-old child, so it is naturally impossible for him to easily believe what Kisame says.

"You want to resurrect my mother, aren't you afraid that her power will threaten you?"

It narrowed its eyes and stared at Kisame, and continued to ask.

"Threat to me? She isn't capable of it." Kisame responded, and in Black Zetsu's eyes, it's pure arrogance.

"Well, even if I accept your kindness, do you really know what conditions are needed to resurrect my mother?"

Black Zetsu seems to be willing to believe Kisame, but he is madly laughing at him in his heart.

In its view, Kisame is too conceited and thinks he is in control of everything, but in fact he has no idea of the situation at all.

Black Zetsu's mother, Kaguya Otsutsuki, is the ancestor of Chakra. All the Chakra in the ninja world originally came from her, which naturally includes Kisame's Chakra.

Once Kaguya is resurrected, all the chakras in this world are destined to be taken back by her.

"Of course I understand."

Kisame said seemingly unaware of it. He then summoned the outsider golem sitting on the purple lotus throne, infront of Black Zetsu.

Then, Kisame stretched out his hand and pulled out a translucent light ball from nowhere. The phantoms of the nine-tailed beasts played in it, emitting huge energy fluctuations.

"What is this?" Black Zetsu was startled and asked, as he stared at the ball of light in the Kisame's hand.

"Have you forgotten that Kirigakure has already collected nine tailed beasts? This ball of light is composed of a bit of chakra I extracted from each of the nine tailed beasts. Of course, this amount of energy is definitely not enough to revive the outsider golem, so I added my chakra to it."

After Kisame finished explaining, he threw the ball of light out of his hand, it suddenly transformed into a phantom of nine tailed beasts in mid-air, and got into the body of the outsider golem.

'Does this really work?'

Black Zetsu looked suspicious, feeling like Kisame was playing around, but soon, the expression on his face was completely replaced by surprise.

'Swish.'

The golem sitting on the lotus pedestal had nine eyes that were originally closed, but one of them was opened, and the eyeballs were rolling and looking around.

'Swish swish.'

In a short while, the second, third, and eighth eyes also opened one after another, and in the process, the outsider golem slowly stood up from the lotus platform, as if it was about to be resurrected.

When the golem's ninth eye was also opened, it was like an awakened prehistoric monster, roaring in rage on the desolate lunar surface, and countless rays of light shot out from its body.

Under Black Zetsu's incredible gaze, the body of the outsider golem swelled wildly, and within a few breaths, it turned into a super creature with ten huge tails and a single-eyed Sharingan on its forehead.

Ten tails is resurrected.

But the form of the ten tails was only a flash in the pan. Its huge body quickly changed again and shrunk again, until it gradually formed the figure of a woman.

The woman was wearing a long robe embroidered with black and white hook and jade patterns, her eyes were tightly closed, her arms were open and she floated in the air, behind her long blue and white hair was windless and fluttering like a fairy.

"Mother!"

Black Zetsu burst into tears in an instant seeing her. The figure that haunted him in his dreams finally reappeared in the world after thousands of years of hard waiting.

Black Zetsu, who was overjoyed, came back to his senses, and flew towards Kaguya Otsutsuki, who was floating in mid-air without saying a word.

Black Zetsu knows that his mother's body has been resurrected by Hoshigaki Kisame, and as long as he returns to his mother's body, he can awaken her consciousness and open her eyes.

But at this moment, Kisame's voice came from the side.

"When Kaguya Otsutsuki was sealed by her two sons, she stripped her memory from her body and placed it in your body. So I think, if you want to resurrect her perfectly, I only need that memory, right? ?"

He stood in front of Kaguya Otsutsuki, grinned and held Black Zetsu down as soon as he stretched out his hand, no matter how the latter changed his form, he couldn't break free.

After searching Black Zetsu's mind, Kisame successfully found Kaguya's sealed consciousness and took it out.

'Sup.'

When he flicked his fingers, Kaguya's consciousness flew into the air, and finally fell into physical Kaguya's eyebrows.

"As for you"

Kisame turned around and looked at Black Zetsu as he shook his head and said, "Your mission has been completed, go in peace."

He did intend to revive Kaguya Otsutsuki, but he did not intend to keep Black Zetsu, the dutiful son, lest he would become Kaguya's's dog-headed military advisor and cause trouble later on.

Therefore, when Kisame separated Kaguya's consciousness from Black Zetsu's body, he did not hesitate to kill him.

'Chi Chi Chi.'

At this moment, Kisame's palm became as red as rolling magma, and bursts of white smoke came out, like a sea of magma on the surface of the sun, which rapidly evaporated Black Zetsu.

"Noooo!"

Black Zetsu let out a desperate roar, his body quickly melted and disappeared, his eyes were fixed on Kaguya Otsutsuki in the air, his eyes were full of longing and unwillingness.

At the last second before Black Zetsu completely disappeared, it suddenly found that Kaguya's eyelids twitched, and she was about to open her eyes.

Sadly, she can't see him forever.

After dealing with Black Zetsu, the guy who had plagued the ninja world for thousands of years, Kisame raised his head and met the gaze of Kaguya Otsutsuki, who was in the air.

This woman, like the Otsutsuki clan on the moon, had pale skin and long blue-white hair, and the length of hair even exceeded her entire body.

Her face is very delicate, her eyes are white, and a pair of horns grows on her forehead, which is a symbol of her pure Otsutsuki blood.

In addition, the most striking thing is the third eye between her eyebrows.

It is an eye with the ripple pattern with black hooks. It looks like a combination of Rinnegan and Sharingan, and it is the eye of the real ancestor.

Rinne Sharingan.

"Success."

Kisame looked directly at Kaguya Otsutsuki in mid-air and muttered to himself.

He thought about the plan of resurrecting Kaguya for a long time, but when it was actually implemented, Kisame was still not very sure.

What if he fails and Kaguya cannot be resurrected in the future?

Then it can only be forgotten, just treat it as a way of doing things for the plot, anyway, Kaguya didn't do anything good before her death.

But now it seems that Kisame's luck, oh no, it should be said that Kaguya Otsutsuki's luck is not bad.

"How long has it been? Am I finally resurrected?"

In the air, Kaguya Otsutsuki, who had just woken up, glanced at Kisame, then withdrew her gaze, looked at her body, and muttered.

She was at a loss, not knowing where she was, or what month and year it was. After a while, as her consciousness gradually became clearer, her eyes became smarter.

However, before she could understand the current situation, she discovered a new problem.

"Why is my hand so small, it's not the same as I remember?"

Kaguya suddenly panicked and realized that something was wrong with herself. She quickly stretched out her hand and swiped through the air, and an ice mirror appeared in front of her.

The Kaguya in the mirror is not what she looked like when she was sealed before her death, but a young face, a small stature, and thin arms, unable to support a wide robe.

Kaguya finally looked surprised to find out that she was indeed resurrected, but not fully. In other words, she was not resurrected to the form of her heyday, but was resurrected as a girl of about twelve years old.

This is done intentionally by Kisame.

He couldn't really take out the nine-tailed beasts to resurrect the ten-tails, nor could he give Kaguya half of the chakra in his body, which is equivalent to two natural energies of the earth.

Therefore, under Kisame's corner-cutting behavior, although Kaguya was successfully resurrected, she was not a complete body at this time, but only a youth version.

Of course, even if it is the youth version of Kaguya Otsutsuki, that is Kaguya Otsutsuki, a proper Six Paths powerhouse. It still took a lot of energy and chakra.

'Whoosh.'

Just when Kisame was looking at Kaguya with interest, she flashed and appeared in front of him out of thin air.

"You resurrected me? You killed my son?"

She floated with her feet half a meter off the ground, frowned, and asked the strange man in front of her two questions in a row.

"Yes, I did both."

Kisame happily admitted it, and floated both feet half a meter off the ground, relying on the huge advantage in height and looked down at Kaguya and said.

"Why?"

Kaguya frowned and questioned him. She didn't like being looked down on by others. She flew up another meter and looked down at Kisame again and asked.

"You were sent by the Otsutsuki clan to the earth to guard the Shinju tree, right? But you ate the fruit of the Shinju tree and stole that power. As far as I know, the Otsutsuki clan already knew about it and a few of them are coming to Earth. So, I hope to get information on the Otsutsuki clan from you, and join hands with you to deal with them. Is that clear enough?"

Kisame raised his head and looked at Kaguya with a smile on his face. He no longer played children's games with her, but stated his purpose directly.

Hearing that, Kaguya looked up at the endless cosmic deep space and became silent for a moment, not letting out what she was thinking.

Then, she withdrew her gaze and looked at Kisame in front of her again, sensing an unfathomable powerful force from the latter.

"I refuse."

She said suddenly, looking at Kisame indifferently, like a Goddess overlooking the ants on the ground.

However, perhaps because she was afraid of the power of the man in front of her, she did not attack Kisame directly, but rose into the sky, and in an instant she came to an altitude of 10,000 meters above the ground.

Here, the Rinnesharingan on Kaguya's forehead slowly aimed at the surface of the moon under her, and released a blood-red light.

It was obvious what she was going to do.

Infinite Tsukuyomi.

As long as the stripes of the Rinnesharingan are projected on the moon, they can use the reflection of the moon to release illusion on the entire human beings on the earth, thus causing them to fall into a permanent sleep.

At that time, Kaguya will be able to take back all the chakra that had escaped into the ninja world from her, she will return to the peak, and can easily defeat any enemy.

Among those enemies, it naturally includes Hoshigaki Kisame.

Yes, Kaguya will not believe anyone, she only believes in herself.

As long as she can take back her power, whether it is the mysterious man who resurrected her, or the upcoming Otsutsuki clan, she doesn't need to be afraid.

This is Kaguya's plan.

But her plan is not destined to be smooth sailing, because Kisame has long expected that Kaguya will do this.

This woman suffered a lot of deception before her death, and she didn't even trust her own sons, let alone outsiders. Even if Naruto Uzumaki came, he wouldn't be able to convince her with his mouth, let alone the ill-speaking Kisame.

Fortunately, Kisame has already prepared another way to convince Kaguya Otsutsuki.

If the child is disobedient, just hit them.

'Whoosh.'

Almost at the same time that Kaguya released Infinite Tsukuyomi, Kisame made his move, and before Kaguya could react, he reached out and pressed her shoulder.

'Buzz.'

Kaguya had to interrupt the jutsu, because she was taken to the dark and desolate, empty Kamui space by Kisame.

She was instantly angry, and without hesitation, she attacked.

'Swish.'

With a wave of her hand, the wide robe ripped apart the divine space, and even covered the ghost shark with her backhand.

At this moment, the ancestor of the ninja world launched her Amenominaka.

This is a powerful jutsu that allows Kaguya to transfer herself and others in an instant, and send it to other spaces that she has woven with the power of her Rinnesharingan

Those spaces included five special spaces of lava, ice and snow, supergravity, sand, and acid. These five spaces were also connected to Kaguya's space, forming an unsolvable cage.

It is a space ninjutsu whose power far exceeds that of the Kamui.

'Um?'

Kisame suddenly found that, Kaguya and Kamui Space disappeared together, and in their place, it was a cold, snowy place.

This is Kaguya's ice and snow space.

In the next second, countless huge ice cubes appeared from all directions, they filled every inch of the gap between sky and earth, and even the air froze, freezing Kisame in an instant.

Kaguya became one with nature, and made use of the natural environment of the ice and snow space to launch such a terrifying attack on Kisame.

Haku's ice release is like a child playing at home compared with this.

After freezing Kisame, Kaguya's figure reappeared infront of him.

"Sleep here forever."

She said sullenly, then flicked her sleeves, ready to turn around and leave.

But at this moment, she suddenly felt an amazing heat wave behind her, which instantly made her sweat profusely, and almost made her clothes burn.

'What is going on?'

Kaguya looked back in horror, and saw that Kisame had disappeared, replaced by a sun.

That's right, the sun.

Facing Kaguya's ice power, Kisame turned into the sun at this moment, and the terrifying high temperature and flames were released from his body, and with the dazzling sunlight, the surrounding ice was instantly melted.

Kaguya's power comes from the natural energy of the earth, while Kisame's power comes from the sun.

'Chi Chi Chi.'

Kaguya's ice and snow space, under the scorching of the sun, was so abruptly melted away that it no longer exists.

"How is this possible?"

Seeing this scene, Kaguya murmured in shock, and finally realized that the man in front of her was much more difficult to deal with than she had imagined.

Seeing that the scorching wave was about to engulf her, Kaguya came back to her senses and hurriedly waved the large embroidered robe again.

The next second, Kaguya and Kisame emerged from the ice and snow space together.

 

 

The ice and snow space ceased to exist in a blink of an eye, and the next second, an invisible force descended from the sky, pressing down on Kisame like a mountain.

Super gravity.

With a bang, Kisame fell to the ground, smashing the ground into a deep pit. In the pit, it seems that he can hardly do the simple action of raising his legs.

Because this is the supergravity space of Kaguya Otsutsuki.

'Whoosh.'

Kaguya reappeared, her chest heaving violently, as she stared at Kisame on the ground with a lingering expression on her face.

At this moment, Kaguya suddenly saw Kisame raise his head and grin at her.

'Um?'

Before Kaguya could react, she is lifted off the ground and quickly floated into the air like a balloon.

It was obviously a supergravity space, but she felt that her body had lost its weight. It was as light as a feather, and a random gust of wind would blow her away.

'Did he change the gravity here? !'

Kaguya looked at Kisame in horror. The latter had come out of the big pit and looked at her leisurely with his hands in his pockets.

The space in the Amenominaka is clearly Kaguya's territory, but now it is being turned against her by Kisame.

This time, it was Kaguya's turn to have a flowers in her eyes.

She only felt that the sky was spinning for a while, and the supergravity space in front of her was like a smashed mirror, shattering piece by piece, allowing her and Kisame to return to the moon.

Amenominaka consumes an extremely large amount of chakra. Even for Kaguya, it is not a justu that can be easily cast.

Not to mention, she is only a twelve-year-old girl now, and her strength is far from her peak. Therefore, after the cracking of the ice and snow space and the supergravity space, she was soon powerless and had to cancel the Amenominaka.

'Thump.'

Returning to the real world, Kaguya fell to the ground at once, and the Rinnesharingan between the eyebrows throbbed violently, obviously consuming a lot of physical strength.

But Kisame did not take the opportunity to attack, but stood not far away and looked at her, and said to her with a half-smile: "Is that all there is to the ancestor of the ninja world, Kaguya Otsutsuki? It's really disappointing. "

Of course, since there is no air on the moon, sound cannot be transmitted, so Kisame directly transmits it to Kaguya's mind with his thoughts.

When Kaguya heard that, she was immediately angry.

'Whoosh.'

She forced herself to stand up and flew into the air again, her long blue and white hair moved like a waterfall dancing wildly behind her, instantly turning into countless sharp thorns, attacking Kisame like a torrential rain.

Togebari!

Kaguya turned her hair into a weapon, and then coordinated with Byakugan to form a long-range attack on Kisame's tenketsu.

However, Kisame stood on the spot and didn't even move. He used Kamui to blur himself, and easily avoided all the hair needles.

Then, his figure appeared mid-air in an instant, only less than a meter away from Kaguya, and continued to sneer: "Is there a more powerful move? I promise not to hide this time."

Kisame's sneer caused Kaguya's three eyes to shrink at the same time, like a frightened rabbit, her figure instantly retreated a hundred meters.

The next second, she shouted angrily, concentrated Chakra in her hands, and after releasing it, formed countless huge fists in the air.

These fists look very similar to the shape of Susanoo. They are translucent purple giant fists formed after the materialization of chakra, called the Eighty Gods Vaccum Attack.

'Boom boom boom!'

Under her control, these fists violently hit at Kisame, and she wanted to see if Kisame would really not hide as he boasted.

"Finally something interesting."

Facing the flying fists flying in the sky, Kisame's eyes were like torches, and he seemed to understand the principle of the Eighty Gods Vaccum Attack at once, and then he also raised his fist and laughed wildly,

"Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Mu Daaaaa!"

Countless black fists appeared behind Kisame, they flew forward and collided with Kaguya's Eighty Gods Vaccum Attack.

'Is he stealing my moves?'

Seeing Kisame's actions, Kaguya finally understood Kisame's intention, but the next second, she saw the black fists break through the blockade of the Eighty Gods Vaccum Attack and hit her on the body.

The injured Kaguya fell from the sky.

She became more and more angry, so angry that she gradually lost her mind. The body under the white robe swelled rapidly, and she soon turned into a huge red-eyed rabbit.

Kaguya Otsutsuki's beast mode.

'Buzz.'

Kaguya in the form of a tailed beast opened her mouth without saying a word. After a few seconds of brewing, she spat out a huge black sphere from her mouth, that went straight to Kisame.

Chaos Tail beast bomb.

It is not an ordinary Tail beast bomb, but a black ball summoned from chaos by Kaguya to seal the power of all things.

This black ball can devour all the properties including the five elements and yin and yang, annihilate everything, and make the world return to nothingness.

The goal of this Tail beast bomb is not only Kisame, but also the moon behind him. Once it hits the moon surface, the entire moon will probably be annihilated into the invisible, completely disappearing from the earth's night sky.

"You got out of control so quickly. Kaguya, you really are a dangerous woman."

Kisame sighed with emotion. In order to continue to look up and admire the moon in the future, he jumped into the air, and a beast came on the spot.

Kaguya turned into a red-eyed rabbit, and Kisame turned into something that was not so cute. It is a big Kunpeng with a body length of several hundred meters.

'Swish.'

The Kunpeng opened its mouth and took a breath, and suddenly it was like a long whale absorbing water, and he actually swallowed the Tail beast bomb into his stomach.

At this moment, Kisame's special ability was activated.

Devour!

He can even swallow the energy of the sun, not to mention a mere tail beast bomb, which is easily digested and absorbed by Kunpeng's black hole-like stomach.

"What kind of monster are you?"

Seeing this scene, Kaguya turned back into a human form and muttered. When she came back to her senses, she realized that she had no chance of winning, so she stretched out her hand on the spot and opened a dark space door in front of her.

Yomotsu Hirasaka.

It is a jutsu that can make Kaguya travel through space and escape to the ends of the earth in an instant.

Of course, Kisame would not let Kaguya escape so easily.

'Whoosh.'

He travelled across the space again, appeared behind Kaguya, and grabbed her.

"Go away!"

Kaguya suddenly turned her head and roared at Kisame. An inconspicuous gray bone protruded from her palm and stabbed at the latter.

All-killing Ash Bones.

This inconspicuous bone is Kaguya's true killer attack, as long as it touches anyone, their whole body will collapse and disappear into ashes.

In the anime, Kaguya used this trick for the first time, and eliminated countless Naruto's Six Paths Sage mode clones, instantly destroying the complete Susanoo, and instantly killing Six Paths Obito.

'Snap.'

Kisame, however, stretched out his hand and directly grabbed the All-killing Ash Bone, as if he didn't know the danger at all.

Sure enough, his palm and arm suddenly collapsed and vanished at a speed visible to the naked eye, and it seemed to spread to his whole body.

But Kaguya didn't have time to be happy, and was surprised to see that a ripple-like fluctuation suddenly appeared on Kisame's arm, like a river, and countless historical pictures flashed away.

Time is running backwards.

So, under Kaguya's incredible eyes, Kisame's arm, which was destroyed by the All-killing Ash Bone, was restored to its original state.

'Kacha'

The All-killing Ash Bone was crushed by Kisame and turned into powder.

At the same time, Kisame's other big hand grabbed the clothes behind Kaguya's neck and lifted her up like a kitten.

"Have you done enough trouble?"

He said with a smile, and he didn't look angry at all. After all, in just a few minutes, he had already stole Kaguya's jutsus.

"Let me go!"

Kaguya shouted, shaking hands and feet in the air, trying to frighten Kisame with a fierce and ruthless attitude. But she forgot that she was only twelve years old at this time, and it was really difficult to look fierce with a young face, but instead she looked like a daughter who was coquettish to her father.

"Kaguya, Kaguya, haven't you realized it yet? You were resurrected by me, even the chakra in your body is mine, and your body has already been manipulated by me. If I were you, you will cooperate obediently so that you won't suffer."

Kisame let Kaguya struggle for a while, and seeing that she still didn't give up, he smiled and said, "Don't believe it? Then I'll lock you up until you figure it out."

As soon as he finished speaking, he released his hand.

Kaguya, who was free from Kisame's claws, did not fall to the ground, but disappeared strangely, as if she just evaporated out of thin air.

'Thud.'

In a dark space, Kaguya emerged and fell to the ground.

'Where is this place?'

Kaguya looked around and saw nothing but darkness.

Even though she has three eyes, she is still blind when she got here, she can only see the endless darkness and feel the eternal nothingness.

There is no light, no air, or even time in this place, which also means that Kaguya's thoughts gradually stagnate, like the insects in amber, frozen.

She was sealed in the moon by her two sons for a thousand years, but even the death and loneliness of those thousand years did not make her so desperate.

"Let me go out, I beg you."

Before Kaguya's consciousness completely solidified, she finally gave in, raised her head and murmured to the endless dark sky.

It seems like only a second has passed, and also like thousands of years have passed.

'Swish.'

A big hand ripped apart the darkness and brought light at the same time, like catching a chicken, it took Kaguya out of there.

'Bang.'

On the surface of the moon, Kaguya sat on the ground with panic and fear written all over her face. She didn't want to go to that hell anyway.

After so much tossing, Kaguya Otsutsuki, who was arrogant at first, finally calmed down in front of Kisame, and became a lot more at ease.

"Okay, now you can tell me everything you know about the Otsutsuki clan."

Kisame crouched down in front of Kaguya and grinned, like a big bad wolf staring at the little white rabbit.

Kaguya shrank back and looked at Kisame fearfully, not daring to hide anything, and told everything she knew.

After one day.

After resting at the Otsutsuki Castle on the moon for one night, Kisame brought Kaguya and returned to Kirigakure together.

In the empty Mizukage office, a door of space opened, Kisame and Kaguya came out one after the other.

Kaguya was a little dazed, and looked at Kisame nervously, not knowing where her next future would go.

Unexpectedly, Kisame waved to her and ordered casually:

"Okay, I don't need your help from now on. The Otsutsuki clan will be handled by me. You just stay honest in this village and don't make trouble."

Hearing this, Kaguya glanced around, then walked to the window, the three eyes reflected the bustling scenery of Kirigakure outside the window, which made her eyes a little more curious.

She turned around, her wide robe dragged on the ground, and walked towards the door step by step.

"Wait."

Kisame suddenly remembered something and waved to Kaguya. With a blank expression on her face, she walked towards Kisame again.

"I almost forgot, the Rinne Sharingan between your eyebrows is too conspicuous. I'm afraid it's not good to go out and flaunt it in the market. If you don't want to be watched, you'd better hide it temporarily."

While talking, Kisame thought for a while, and then took out a Kiri forehead guard from the drawer, and then put it on Kaguya himself.

Her Rinne Sharingan was covered by her forehead guard.

"From today onwards, your name will be Kaguya, and you are the Shinobi of Kirigakure."

While talking, Kisame took out a few banknotes and handed them to Kaguya, "Go for a walk outside, familiarize yourself with the surrounding environment, and buy something to eat when you are hungry. If something happens, I will notify you directly with my mind. Off you go."

After speaking, he sat back on the chair, closed his eyes, quickly spread his perception to the entire ninja world, and investigated the situation of the twelve disciples who were out on the mission.

"Kaguya of Kirigakure."

Kaguya frowned slightly, muttered to herself her new identity, and then raised her head.

She stood there and waited for a while, seeing that Kisame ignored her, she slowly turned around and walked out the door.

'Creak.'

As Kaguya pushed out the door and went out, Kisame suddenly opened his eyes again.

Maybe it's because of nature, or maybe she is only twelve years old after being resurrected. Kisame found that Kaguya's personality was a little cute?

After thinking about it, he was still a little worried, so he pressed a button on the table.

After a minute.

Kisame and Pakura stood side by side by the window, looking at Kaguya who had walked out of the Mizukage Building and was standing on the street with a blank face.

"Kisame-sama, is this girl the genius you found from outside?"

Pakura asked curiously. Whether it was the pair of small horns on Kaguya's head or the waterfall-like white hair, she felt that this girl was not an ordinary person.

"She is?"

Kisame nodded with a smile, and instructed Pakura, "Leave all other things at hand for now and keep an eye on her. If she tries to hurt the villagers or makes other dangerous actions, don't interfere and let me know as soon as possible. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Although Pakura felt a little puzzled about Kisame's order, she agreed immediately.

When she was about to walk out of the office, she suddenly turned around and asked, "By the way, Kisame-sama, what's her name?"

"Otsutsuki Kaguya."

2