202
89 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kaguya gave her answer.

Seeing that she walked slowly towards him, Toneri suddenly seemed at a loss, and subconsciously wanted to step back, but in the next second, Kaguya's hands held Toneri's face.

"Captain."

Toneri blushed. Although he couldn't see it, he could sense it through perception. Kaguya was a very noble and beautiful girl.

"Focus."

Kaguya reminded Toneri, then closed her eyes, Chakra poured out of her palms and flowed to Toneri face.

To be precise, it flowed to his eyes.

A surprising scene happened.

Blue veins suddenly appeared around Toneri eyes, and his closed eyelids jumped wildly. After a few seconds, his eyes actually opened.

He was born without eyes, but at this moment, in front of everyone, he opened his eyes. Inside his eye sockets were a pair of pure Byakugan, clean and clear.

"I can see."

Toneri murmured, standing still.

"Did I see it right? Captain Kaguya used her chakra to give Toneri a pair of eyes! What kind of ninjutsu is this, so amazing?"

Temari and the others were shocked.

'Yin and Yang release.'

Seeing this scene, Kimimaro said silently in his heart. He finally determined that Kaguya was a powerhouse at the Six Paths level, and was on the same level as Tsunade and Kisame.

'But a Six Paths level powerhouse, just like them, is only a subordinate of Kirigakure, isn't that crazy?'

After letting Toneri have eyes, Kaguya walked to Hinata Hyuga who was on the side, put her face in front of Hinata, and stared at the latter's Byakugan for a while.

Hinata held her heart in her hands, and did not dare to let out the air. Kaguya was almost face to face with hers, and she could even feel the warm breath exhaled by the other party.

"Your Byakugan are very pure."

Kaguya said and then stretched out a hand and pressed it on Hinata's chest.

'Swiii.'

Hinata looked down in surprise, and saw a huge and mysterious chakra, which spread continuously into her body along Kaguya's palm, and quickly spread to her whole body.

"What!"

Hinata suddenly let out a painful scream, covered her head with her hands, and had blue veins bursting next to her eyes, as if she was experiencing unimaginable pain.

She sweated profusely and squatted down slowly, looking very uncomfortable.

"Yamato, Toneri, help Hinata down to rest. Don't worry, she's fine."

Seeing this, Kisame ordered. He could see that Kaguya gave Hinata the chakra of his Otsutsuki clan, so that after the latter got used to it. There was hope that she could awaken the Tenseigan in the future.

Then, Kaguya walked in front of Kimimaro.

Kimimaro looked solemn. He didn't know what Kaguya was going to do to him, maybe it was a good thing, but he didn't want to accept her charity for no reason.

"You are sick."

Kaguya only said three words, and Kimimaro was shocked and froze in place.

Under his suspicious eyes, Kaguya stretched out a hand, and a piece of gray bone slowly grew out of the palm, and then inserted it straight into Kimimaro's body.

After the All-killing Ash Bone entered his body, Kimimaro's pupils shrank, and a large number of bone spurs grew all over his body, constantly twisting and changing outside his body.

At this moment, Kimimaro turned into a human-shaped hedgehog, struggling in an unknown state of mutation.

"Kimimaro, what's wrong with you?"

Karin, who was closest to Kimimaro, suddenly changed her expression. She was about to rush up to treat Kimimaro, but Kaguya grabbed her arm.

'Swish.'

A burst of chakra was passed to Karin by Kaguya, and she quickly felt a whirling feeling.

Karin was surprised to find that her perception had been greatly enhanced, and the range that Mind eye of Kagura could perceive had almost doubled in an instant. In addition, her power had also surged.

What Kaguya did at this time was just like what the Sage of Six Paths did to Naruto and Sasuke in anime, to spread the merits to her descendants on the spot.

After she let go of Karin's hand, she returned to Kisame's side and stood obediently.

"Since you are all satisfied, then greet your captain." Kisame said.

"Welcome Captain!"

Including Kimimaro, who was feeling inconvenient to move, everyone bowed to Kaguya, acknowledging her strength and status from the bottom of their hearts.

"Kirigakure 13, you are the future of this village, and even the entire ninja world. So don't let me down." Kisame said solemnly.

"Yes!" Everyone agreed in unison.

After the disbandment, the group of teenagers and girls immediately gathered around Kaguya, asked her questions curiously, and invited her to play together.

Surrounded by the enthusiastic crowd, Kaguya was a little overwhelmed. She looked back at Kisame, and after obtaining the latter's agreement, she, surrounded by everyone, left.

Kisame then turned back, only to find that Tsunade had disappeared for some time.

He stepped forward and walked towards the tree house deep in the divine tree.

Ten minutes later.

In the tree house, Kisame stretched out a pair of big hands, wrapped Tsunade's back around her slender waist, smelled her intoxicating fragrance, and said softly, "Katsuyu, I succeeded."

Yes, Tsunade's body at this time has been taken over by Katsuyu.

"That's great, Kisame-sama. Congratulations, you have finally become the perfect ultimate creature."

Katsuyu turned around, her face was full of joy, and he was happy for Kisame.

She could feel that Kisame was different from before, after his body had returned from space, he reached an unprecedented peak state.

Looking at Katsuyu's beautiful face, Kisame's heart moved and said to her gently: "Katsuyu, give me a baby."

"Kisame-sama, what did you say?"

Hearing the words, Katsuyu was shocked, and when she came back to her senses, her face was hot and red to the tip of her ears, and she replied in a low voice, "But"

"But what?" Kisame asked.

"But Tsunade-sama won't agree." Katsuyu said worriedly.

After all, this body belongs to Tsunade, can she accept such a thing? Especially since the other party is the man she hates the most, Hoshigaki Kisame.

"Don't worry, Tsunade won't mind."

Kisame didn't care so much, so he picked up Katsuyu and walked to the bedroom.

The two opened up their hearts and chatted for a long time around the problem of the child.

However, the accident still happened.

When the chat was halfway through, Kisame suddenly realized that something was wrong.

"Katsuyu, what's the matter with you?"

He stopped and looked at Katsuyu in surprise, only to find that the latter's eyes became completely different from usual, "You are not Katsuyu, why are you here Tsunade?"

Kisame was very surprised. The consciousness of Katsuyu and Tsunade actually exchanged at this time. This is the first time that this kind of thing has happened.

"Do you want to continue?"

What he didn't expect was that Tsunade urged him with a flushed face, and then turned her head away and didn't dare to look at him again.

Kisame was stunned for a moment, then grinned: "Then I'll be come."

On this day, he unexpectedly gained Tsunade's love.

.......................

In the blink of an eye, another half month passed.

In the spacious and empty Mizukage office, the long desk was filled with piles of paper, and Kisame sat on the chair with a pen, reviewing the important papers.

'Knock.'

There was a knock on the door, and after obtaining the permission, Pakura walked in with a scroll.

"What's the matter?" Seeing her in a hurry, Kisame couldn't help but ask curiously.

"The major ninja villages are jointly holding a Chunin exam, and they sent an invitation to Kirigakure. I have sorted out the relevant information, please take a look."

Pakura went straight to the point and handed the scroll to Kisame.

'Oh?'

After Kisame took it, while going through the scroll, he quickly remembered that when he was looking for the Ryumyaku, he had met the seventh team of Konoha from the future.

At that time, from Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, he learned of some future events, the most important of which was a Chunin exam.

Since the Fourth Ninja War, the major Ninja villages have further isolated it diplomatically out of fear of Kirigakure, trying to make Kirigakure go into decline through this blockade.

'It's been almost ten years now.'

In the past few years, Kirigakure has indeed kept a low profile, almost completely out of the mainstream of the ninja world, as if it were a non-existent overseas ninja village.

Recently, Konoha, together with several other large ninja villages, claimed to hold the largest and most attended chunin exam in history, making it a stage for the villages to demonstrate their national strength and show off their power.

Kirigakure also received an invitation, or in other words, it was the Four Great Ninja Villages who sent out a test to Kirigakure.

Kisame recalled that according to the seventh class, Kirigakure agreed to the invitation and sent eight people to participate in the exam.

But in the end, to everyone's surprise, Kirigakure took the top eight places in the Chunin exam, shocking the entire ninja world.

This Chunin exam has also established the number one status of the largest village as Kirigakure in one fell swoop, and no force can shake it since then.

"Kisame-sama, what do you decide to do, do you want me to deny the invitation of the Four Great Ninja Villages?"

Seeing that Kisame had been silent, Pakura took the initiative to propose, because in her opinion, the invitation of the Four Great Ninja Villages was obviously malicious, and there might be some hidden conspiracy.

Kisame came back to his senses, shook his head, and said with a smile:

"No, for this kind of interesting thing, of course we have to participate. I have already decided to let Tsunade, the Mizukage to personally lead the team and send out the Kirigakure 13, but the captain Kaguya, Kimimaro, Haku, Diedara, Gaara, these five people only serve as the entourage, and the remaining eight are the participants."

Since history has already written the answer, Kisame will copy it.

"Yes, I'll prepare right away."

After receiving the order, Pakura nodded and had no objection to Kisame's decision.

However, just when she was about to turn around and leave, she suddenly found that the Kisame frowned, his expression looked a little wrong, and he seemed to be enduring something very hard.

"Kisame-sama, what's wrong with you?"

Pakura asked in surprise, and as soon as she finished speaking, she wanted to go around the desk to check.

"It's okay, it's just that I had a bad stomach from eating supper last night, you go back first." Kisame waved his hand, and his expression returned to normal.

A hint of suspicion flashed in Pakura's eyes, but she didn't say anything, she silently turned around and walked out of the office.

After she left, Kisame looked down the table and said helplessly, "Can you calm down a little bit, if you were discovered by Pakura just now, what would you do?"

"Humph."

Tsunade snorted coldly,

"I went down to pick up the papers that fell on the floor from the table? "

After speaking, she sat naturally on Kisame's's right thigh, put her arms around his neck, and asked with a little dissatisfaction:

"Why did you let me lead the team to take the Chunin exam? You know that I don't like Konoha, and I don't want to go back to that place."

"This Chunin exam is an opportunity. I want to use it to solve all the troubles in one breath, and there will be no troubles from now on. So, when I deal with other things, you have to work hard."

Kisame put his arms around Tsunade's waist, while talking, he reached out his hand thoughtfully and wiped the milk from the corner of her mouth for her.

Recently, Kirigakure imported a batch of alpine dairy cows from Kumogakure. The milk they produce is delicious, so Tsunade can't put it down.(Heh)

"Okay, then I'll listen to you and do it."

Tsunade licked her rosy lips with a sigh of relief and said with a smile.

As soon as she finished speaking, the expression on her face suddenly changed, and her temperament and eyes became more gentle and pleasant, and continued:

"Seeing kisame-sama and Tsunade-sama break down the barriers and get along so happily, I feel extremely happy from the bottom of my heart."

After speaking, Tsunade's expression changed again, and she sighed helplessly: "I can't help it, my body is so entangled with this guy, can I still choose another man? After thinking about it, It can only be done like this."

Tsunade at this time must be very strange to outsiders, and they will think that she is talking to herself there, or that she is schizophrenic.

But in fact, it was because the souls of Tsunade and Katsuyu no longer fell asleep alternately, but appeared at the same time.

Her two eyes represent the windows of the soul of Tsunade and Katsuyu, one warm and the other gentle, and they can communicate with Kisame at the same time.

In such a state, Tsunade's strength is undoubtedly further improved.

"Anyway, you two have worked hard. After this incident is over, focus on preparing for pregnancy. I have decided to let Terumi Mei take over the position of Mizukage."

Kisame touched Tsunade's blond hair and said with a smile, "Don't forget, you promised to give me a child and inherit the strongest genes and blood of the three of us."

Tsunade's own bloodline is no less than that of the Otsutsuki clan's now, and Kisame's bloodline is even stronger than Otsutsuki's.

This means that once the children of the two are born, they are born with the strength of Six Paths level, and their future achievements are limitless.

However, the more powerful the creature is, the sparser the population and the more difficult it is to reproduce. This seems to be a predestined law in the universe.

Therefore, Kisame and Tsunade have been busy for more than half a month from morning to night, but they still have nothing, and it may take a long time to work hard to have an effect.

"The road is long and obstructive."

Kisame supported his waist and sighed sincerely.

 

...................

A few days later, the teams from Kirigakure set off, led by the sixth Mizukage Tsunade, assisted by Pakura, and all the thirteen Genin members dispatched.

However, including the rest of the entourage, there were no more than twenty people in total.

It was a quiet trip.

A cruise ship was sailing on the endless sea, and everyone of Kirigakure went out of the cabin, walked around on the deck, looked at the scenery and chatted.

"It's really boring to not let me participate, otherwise I will definitely blow up the whole Konoha in that Chunin exam."

Deidara groaned, leaning on the railing feeling bored.

"Then you can go back to Kirigakure, Tsunade-sama and Sensei shouldn't say anything." Hozuki Suigetsu's eyes flashed, and he encouraged him with a smile.

"No, I have to go see Akaichi and Kurotsuchi. We haven't seen each other for so many years. I don't know how they are doing. Besides, it's not bad to go to Konoha."

Deidara muttered to himself, not being fooled by Suigetsu.

"Diedara, don't just play and forget about our mission."

Haku, who was on the side, came over and reminded kindly, "Captain Kaguya, you, me, Kimimaro and Gaara, although the five of us will not participate in the Chunin exam, we must protect the safety of others and ensure that everyone is safe and sound and go back to Kirigakure. After all, the whole ninja world is targeting our Kirigakure, and it is likely that we will face a very unfavorable situation at that time."

"Are we the enemy of the world?" Gaara folded his arms and looked at the sky in the distance.

Kaguya looked out at the sea, looking thoughtful.

Before leaving, Hoshigaki Kisame gave her a secret mission, asking her to get rid of the man named Uchiha Madara. The opponent has Rinnegan, and it is very likely that he will appear near Konoha during the Chunin exam, and his strength should not be underestimated.

'Uchiha Madara.'

She recited the name silently in her heart and thought about the battle strategy.

...........

At Kirigakure.

Kisame, standing on the star-gazing platform at the top of the divine tree, raised his head and looked up at the endless sky.

'They are here'.

He could sense in the space above the planet that the members of the Otsutsuki clan, who seemed to have arrived earlier than the original, were rapidly approaching the earth.

'Well, let's go fix them.'

Kisame snapped his fingers, leaving a shadow clone to sit in Kirigakure, then entered the door of space and disappeared.

.................

Konohagakure.

Recently, Konohagakure has become more lively than ever because of the upcoming Chunin exam.

On Konoha's side, nearly 300 shinobi were dispatched to participate in one breath. After all, the peace of the ninja world has lasted for nearly ten years. The number of ninjas has been increasing, and the "consumption" has become great, so there is a feeling of overcrowding .

The Konoha Twelve mentioned in the anime are also among the contestants.

On Sunagakure's side, after absorbing the ninjas from the original Amegakure, they dispatched 200 people. There are many ninjas who are good at wind release, earth release, water release and assassination, and their overall strength is also very strong.

Iwakagure also dispatched about 200 people, led by the Fourth Tsuchikage. The most notable ones under his command are the two geniuses Kurotsuchi and Akaichi, who are considered to be the favorites to compete for the championship.

From Kumogakure, there were two hundred muscular men. They were not easy to mess with, but their leaders, Samui and Mabui, were even more eye-catching.

By comparison.

Kirigakure seemed to be too low-key, they did not attract anyone's attention, they arrived at Konoha in the middle of the night, and came to the hotel where they were staying.

Moreover, the number of contestants in Kirigakure is very small, only a mere eight members, which is even less than the contestants in many small ninja villages.

However, the other four Ninja villages did not dare to underestimate Kirigakure.

As soon as Tsunade and the others checked into the hotel, the intelligence officers of the major Shinobi villages took action to conduct all-round surveillance on the entire group and collect information on everyone.

Tsunade was too lazy to pay attention to this and pretended not to notice.

Because her disciples possess absolute strength, no matter what the Four Ninja Villages think of, their failure is already doomed.

The next day.

"The Chunin exams are only two days away. During this period, you can move freely. But remember: first, don't leave Konoha; second, don't make trouble."

Tsunade asked the disciples to gather together, stretched out two fingers, and lectured to them.

She is not worried about the safety of these guys, it's the safety of others in Konoha that she is worried about.

"Yes, Tsunade-sama."

Everyone agreed in unison, and immediately dispersed.

After all, they were a bunch of eleven- or twelve-year-olds, and they were at a lively and active age, so everyone was excited and couldn't wait to run out to play.

Deidara ran the fastest as always, and was the first to rush out of the hotel to find Kurotsuchi and Akaichi.

"Hinata-sama, do you want to go out to play? I heard that Konoha's commercial street is very lively"

Toneri came to Hinata and invited her nervously.

"Sorry, Toneri."

Hinata suddenly interrupted Toneri, and replied with a lonely expression, "I want to be alone for a while."

After speaking, she quickly left the hotel and disappeared into the street.

"Gaara, let's go shopping, it seems to be very lively outside."

Temari and Kankuro, one to the left, one to the right, put their hands on Gaara's shoulders.

"I don't really want to." As soon as Gaara spoke, before he could refuse, he was forcibly dragged out of the hotel by the two of them.

Seeing Kaguya standing there alone, Karin ran over and showed a sweet smile:

"Captain, we want to go shopping, do you want to come with us?"

"Ok."

Kaguya nodded.

She didn't tell Karin and the others her true identity, because Kisame suggested that she should keep the status quo and get along with everyone, so as not to put too much pressure on them and become good friends with them.

So, the first group of three plus Kaguya, a group of four walked out of the hotel, played along the Konoha River, and spent a pleasant morning.

At noon, after the four of them had lunch, they were ready to go back to the hotel to rest.

They walked through an alley side by side, talking about impressions of Konoha.

"I finally know now that the bigger the expectation, the bigger the disappointment."

Karin played with her red hair feeling bored, and said, "Konohagakure is nothing interesting, it is far less prosperous than our Kirigakure, there are no high-rise buildings, and there is no fun amusement park. I want to end the chunin as soon as possible. Win the exam and go home."

Just as she said that.

"Hmph." A light hum suddenly came from the tree by the road, as if someone was expressing dissatisfaction with Karin's remarks.

The four of them saw a handsome black-haired boy sitting on a branch with his arms folded over his chest, resting with his back against the tree trunk with his eyes closed.

"Who are you?" Karin stopped and looked up at the young man in the tree with her hands on her hips.

"Me? Just an ordinary Konoha ninja."

Uchiha Sasuke said, slowly opening his eyes, looking down at the four people in the alley.

But the next second, he saw Kimimaro in the crowd, and his pupils couldn't help shrinking.

"You are?"

Sasuke stood up from the branch and stared at the cold boy with long white hair, with his fists clenched.

'I can't be wrong, it's him.

It's Kimimaro!'

Sasuke remembered the humiliating defeat he had suffered on the training ground a few years ago. At that time, he was defeated by Kimimaro with one punch, and he had no power to fight back.

'But it's different now.'

'Whoosh.'

Sasuke's eyes turned bright, and he jumped down from the tree like a civet cat, kicked the ground with his feet, and charged directly towards Kimimaro.

'Swiii.'

Kimimaro frowned, facing the murderous Sasuke who rushed over, he made a light gesture, parrying the opponent's attack.

Then, he pushed Sasuke lightly, causing him to fly backwards and retreat a few meters.

He didn't forget Tsunade's advice not to hurt people and cause trouble when he was out, otherwise it would affect the image of Kirigakure.

"Who are you and why are you attacking me suddenly?"

Kimimaro frowned slightly and asked him.

"You forgot me?"

Sasuke was shocked when he heard that. He regards Kimimaro as his worst enemy, and he wants to beat him up, but Kimimaro has long forgotten him and never even cared about him.

Thinking of this, Sasuke's anger suddenly rose, and at the same time, his eyes also turned into Sharingan.

"Oh, I have an impression."

Seeing Sasuke's Sharingan, Kimimaro finally recalled, "I remember, you are Uchiha Itachi's younger brother."

Instead of making him calm, his words made Sasuke's eyes red, adding fuel to the fire.

"Don't mention that guy in front of me!"

Sasuke yelled at Kimimaro, raising his hands to form a seal quickly, losing his mind.

"Haaa."

Kimimaro shook his head and was ready to take action.

At this moment, two figures suddenly ran in from outside the alley, shouting Sasuke's name as they ran to this side.

Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno.

"Sasuke, are you alright?"

The two came to Sasuke and calmed him down a little. However, when Naruto recognized Kimimaro, he was even more excited than Sasuke.

"You two, stop!"

Sakura desperately held the two of them, not wanting them to be stupid. After all, there were four people on the other side, and they had an advantage in numbers.

Kaguya turned to look at Kimimaro, pointed at Naruto and Sasuke, and asked curiously:

"Who are they? Do they any relationship with you?"

"Sorry, Captain, for causing you trouble."

Kimimaro bowed slightly to Kaguya, he knew that she was a person who liked quiet, and the two guys making a fuss must have made her uncomfortable.

"They are Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto. They fought against me a few years ago, and they were defeated by me, so they are always be brooding." He explained.

"Uzumaki Naruto, is that the son of prophecy?"

Hearing this, Kaguya glanced at Naruto in surprise.

She has already learned from Kisame that Naruto is the son of prophecy according to Gamamaru and the savior of the world.

Gamamaru once taught Hagoromo senjutsu, and also used the talisman of sage to release Hamura, and encouraged the two brothers to deal with her together, sealing her for a thousand years.

Kaguya has not forgotten this hatred.

She also knew that, according to Gamamaru's prophecy, Naruto and Sasuke's original fate was to become the next Six Paths level powerhouses and seal the resurrected her again.

However, the so-called destiny was completely disrupted due to the birth of Kisame, and it no longer holds true.

Kaguya originally had a slight fondness for the descendants of Uzumaki and Uchiha clan, but after knowing the identities of Naruto and Sasuke, there was only disgust for them.

"Let's go."

Thinking of this, she turned around and walked towards the hotel.

"Wait! Are you also here to take the Chunin Exam?"

Seeing that Kimimaro and the others were leaving, Naruto hurriedly asked loudly. He knew that Kimimaro's strength was far beyond the level of Genin, but his age is actually similar to them, and if he participated in the competition as a ninja, it would be beyond reproach.

"Naruto, it seems that we can only defeat this guy in an open and fair way, remember to let me go first."

Sasuke has completely calmed down at this time, he decided to go back to prepare, and when he arrived in the examination, he will beat Kimimaro.

However, to the disappointment of the two.

"Although I am a Genin, I will not take the Chunin exam this time. If you want to find someone to learn from, you can find my companions Karin and Toneri."

Kimimaro said, and then turned around and followed Kaguya away without looking back.

"Your name is Uzumaki Naruto, right?"

Karin squeezed her fist, took a step forward, pointed her finger to Naruto and said, "I'm Uzumaki Karin, remember this name, because I'll beat you to the ground. Take my punch!"

She rushed towards Naruto like lightning, and punched the latter with a powerful purple airflow erupting from her body.

'Not good.'

Naruto turned pale with fright, and was unable to resist in a hurry. As a result, he was naturally punched by Karin without any suspense, and slammed into the wall with a bang.

"What, that's all? I've already shown mercy to you, and it only took a third of my strength."

Karin was disappointed. After so many years, this guy named Naruto Uzumaki still hasn't made any progress.

At the same time.

Toneri Otsutsuki, like a ghost, silently appeared in front of Sasuke and gave him a smile: "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you."

As soon as the words fell, Toneri and Sasuke narrowed their eyes at the same time, and shot at each other.

"Naruto, are you dead?"

Sakura came back to her senses, and first ran to the wall to help Naruto who was unconscious.

Then she looked back and found that all four of them had left, and only Sasuke was left kneeling down on one knee, covering his chest with his hands in horror, and murmured:

"How is this possible, it only takes one move to defeat me?"

He was recognized as the first genius of Konoha, but in the face of that guy named Toneri, he was knocked down in one go, just like what happened when he faced Kimimaro.

Sasuke could not accept this cruel fact.

On the way back to the hotel.

"Kimimaro, when are you going to defeat Naruto Uzumaki and retrieve the other half of the Nine Tails?" Karin asked curiously.

Kimimaro shook his head and replied without hesitation:

"For me now, the power of the Nine-Tails is not that important anymore, at most it can only be regarded as the icing on the cake. Naruto Uzumaki is too weak, that guy needs the power of the Nine-Tails more than me, so leave it to him."

After that, he walked into the hotel.

In a training ground outside Konoha.

"Hey-hey."

A girl with short black hair was wearing a red cheongsam. Her legs were long and white, glowing in the sun, full of youthful vigor.

Next to the girl, stood a fat boy with a simple and honest appearance. The most striking thing was that he had a big nose.

They are Iwagakure's Kurotsuchi and Akaichi, Deidara's former classmates.

"In this Chunin exam, I want to get the first place and prove myself to my father. At the same time, I also tell the whole ninja world that our Iwagakure will rise again!"

Kurotsuchi swore with confidence.

"I believe in you, you can definitely do it." Akaichi said at the right time to cheer for Kurotsuchi.

But at this moment, a discordant voice came from above the two of them.

"Tsk tsk, your courage is commendable, but it's a pity if you want to take the first place, it is nothing but wishful thinking."

"Who? Who overheard us!"

Kurotsuchi turned her head angrily, and she was shocked, because she saw a handsome young man with long blond hair standing on the fence of the training ground, looking at her with a smile.

"Why are you here?"

Kurotsuchi murmured and recognized that the blond boy was none other than Deidara who had been away from the village for many years.

"It's very simple, I joined Kirigakure, and like you, I am also a Genin."

Deidara pointed to the forehead guard on his forehead. Seeing that they are surprised, he comforted the two of them intimately, "But don't worry, I'm not allowed to take this exam because I'm too strong, hahaha."

"You bastard, stop being complacent!"

Kurotsuchi shouted as she jumped up from the ground, kicked Deidara off the fence on the spot with a beautiful whip kick, causing him to fall heavily to the ground.

However, Deidara climbed up like nothing else, patted the dust on his body, and continued to point at Kurotsuchi: "Your moves really have no power at all. Also, why are you wearing a cheongsam to fight, you are exposing your skin."

Hearing that, Kurotsuchi's face flushed immediately, embarrassed and annoyed.

'After not seeing him for so many years, Deidara hasn't changed at all, and he still looks like he needs to be beaten.'

'Bang.'

When Deidara was laughing at Kurotsuchi, two huge rocks suddenly rose from both sides of his body, and then slammed with him in the middle, covering him inside.

"Akaichi, well done!" Kurotsuchi glanced at Akaichi, who attacked and cheered.

But as soon she said that, under the astonished eyes of the two, Deidara emerged from the ground on the other side, looking unscathed.

"Don't bother, you guys are too weak, all the moves are like tickling for me. Why don't you join Kirigakure, I can cover you guys and kick the two guys I don't like by the way."

Deidara said with a smile on his face, he even planned to persuade Kurotsuchi and Akaichi to follow him.

"Dream on!"

Kurotsuchi's response to this was only two words, simple and direct.

"Hey, it seems that only when the Chunin Exam officially starts, that you will see the strength of Kirigakure Ninja, will you recognize the reality and understand how small you are. I'll come back to you at that time."

Deidara sighed, not intending to waste time for the time being, then turned and left.

"Stop!"

Kurotsuchi and Akaichi looked at each other and chased after Deidara together.

"Stop chasing, or I will really kill you."

Deidara said without looking back, and snapped his fingers.

'Boom!'

The explosion soared into the sky in the training ground, and the generated shockwave shook Kurotsuchi and Akaichi, causing the two to fall to the ground on the spot and become unconscious.

 

........................

Hyuga clan.

Hinata returned to the place where she grew up alone, and everything in front of her was so unfamiliar and familiar.

Since all ninjas in the clan have Byakugan, the territory of the Hyuga clan is considered to be impossible to sneak into, but Hinata is very familiar with Byakugan, so she can naturally come up with a way to deal with it.

She performed a transformation technique that couldn't even see with Byakugan, and then she hid her breath and walked in the dark corners and eaves like a cat.

She soon entered the Clan head's courtyard.

In the yard, there was a sound of fierce fighting. Hinata leaned on the wall and looked over, and found that it was a petite and cute young girl from the clan, who was using gentle fist with a teenager.

It's her younger sister, Hanabi Hyuga, and her cousin, Hyuga Neji.

"Yes, Not Bad."

Hyuga Hiashi stood aside, commented on the strength of Neji and Hanabi, and lectured on the spot, asking them to take the first place in this chunin exam for the honor of the Hyuga clan.

"Let the entire Konoha, even the entire ninja world, see the strength of the Hyuga clan."

Looking at the energetic fight in front of him, Hyuga Hiashi, who has always been unsmiling, also showed a rare smile.

Although he lost a daughter Hyuga Hinata, fortunately God quickly compensated him for a better one.

Compared to Hinata, who is mediocre in talent and introverted and timid, Hanabi is talented and intelligent.

High expectations were placed on her.

Seeing this Hinata's eyes darkened, and she silently turned feeling gloomy.

"Hmm?"

Hiashi Hyuga was suddenly startled, he opened his Byakugan wide and slapped his palm towards the top of the fence.

Vaccum palm.

'Boom.'

There was a big gap in the wall, and Hinata could only be forced to show up. After turning lightly in the air a few times, she landed firmly on both feet.

'Someone was able to sneak into the compound without a sound.'

Hyuga Hiashi looked solemn, his sharp eyes fixed on the mysterious enemy in front of him, and without looking back, he instructed Neji and Hanabi: "You two, step aside and let me deal with the enemy."

Before he finished speaking, he took the initiative to rush towards Hinata, trying to strike first and knock her down.

In the face of the fierce gentle fist attack, Hinata's mind instantly returned to the past, and an instinctive fear was generated, and was forced to retreat step by step.

But she soon discovered that the stern father, who used to make her fearful, had become so slow for some reason, his every move was much slower, and his power was not as strong as before.

Or maybe it's not that he's too old or retire, but that she has grown too strong herself.

'Boom!'

Hinata deftly flashed the deadly strike, and then slapped the latter in the chest with a fluttering palm, knocking him back.

'Ding Deng Deng.'

Hiashi stepped back a few steps, and finally fell to one knee with a plop, but he couldn't care about his injury, but looked at Hinata with a look of horror:

"Who are you, why do you have Byakugan, and why are you able to use the gentle fist of the Hyuga clan?!"

"Me? I'm the one who was abandoned by you."

After Hinata said this sentence with a calm expression, she turned and left without hesitation and disappeared.

"Father!" "Patriarch!"

Hanabi and Neji, who were on the side, ran over, and supported Hyuga Hiashi from the left and the right. Although they wanted to help, they were not able to intervene in the level of battle just now.

"I'm fine, the other party is showing mercy."

Hyuga Hiashi said solemnly, but the cold and distant voice just now echoed in her mind.

The voice was so familiar.

"Hinata."

Hiashi stood there and said a name with a bitter expression on his face.

..........

Two days later.

The much-anticipated Chunin Exam has finally begun.

The first test was the written test. Thousands of candidates gathered outside the test building. There were loud voices, and small-scale frictions occurred from time to time, often escalating from verbal conflicts to physical conflicts.

The exam has not yet officially started, and the village Shinobi are already full of gunpowder.

As the organizer, Konoha invested 30 jounin and more than 100 chunin to maintain order on the scene, which can be regarded as barely suppressing these energetic young people.

However, when the eight contestants of Kirigakure came late and officially made their collective appearance, the originally noisy crowd soon became silent.

Yamato, Temari, Uzumaki Karin, Hinata Hyuga, Jugo, Hozuki Suigetsu, Kankuro, and Toneri Otsutsuki.

The eight people were divided into two columns and walked unhurriedly from a distance. The auras released by them gathered together to form a more powerful aura that instantly enveloped the thousands of people present.

'Swish.'

Where the eight people passed, the crowd fell like a sickle to cut wheat, and automatically fell to both sides, making way for them.

"Are these guys the Genin of Kirigakure?"

On the sidelines, Kakashi and Might Guy, who served as invigilators, looked at each other and saw the horror in each other's eyes.

From the aura emanating from the eight people, the two of them can conclude that each of them has the strength at Jonin level!

The eight Genin of Kirigakure showed an overwhelming advantage in the subsequent exams, leaving the Genin of other Shinobi villages far behind.

In the first and second rounds of the exam, the eight people ranked in the top eight without any suspense.

In the process, the identities of the eight people were also exposed one by one, which caused a wide range of heated discussions.

In the final highlight, which was the third round of 1v1 battles, the eight Genin of Kirigakure were the geniuses who swept the other four major ninja villages, taking the top eight in one go.

The largest chunin exam in history has turned into a Kirigakure civil war.

It's a pity that the eight people did not continue to decide the outcome and tell the world who is the real strongest Genin. Because, on the day when the quarter-finals were about to start, a huge movement suddenly came from outside Konoha Village.

Madara Uchiha, fought against Kaguya Otsutsuki.

"This woman is Kaguya Otsutsuki! If you don't stop her, the entire ninja world will enter the illusion of Infinite Tsukuyomi, and all of us will be finished!"

Madara's roar echoed in the sky above Konoha, telling the whole ninja world of this amazing news.

"He's right. Everyone must put aside their grievances and join forces to seal Kaguya Otsutsuki. This is the only way to save the world."

Gamamaru, along with Fukasaku and others, came to the outside of Konohagakure and explained.

"Konoha Ninjas, attack!"

The fifth Hokage Namikaze Minato raised his arms, and Jiraiya, Sarutobi Hiruzen, Kakashi, Might Guy and other Konoha elites, all came out and formed an alliance with Mount Myoboku and Uchiha Madara.

They surrounded by Kaguya Otsutsuki.

"Who dares to touch our people!"

Tsunade shouted loudly, almost shattering everyone's eardrums. In a flash, she appeared beside Kaguya with Pakura, and side by her, facing thousands of enemies.

"It's time for us to do our part."

Kimimaro said coldly, Kirigakure 12 also joined the battlefield, and with a burst of roars one after another, nine tailed beasts appeared in the center of the battlefield.

Seeing this scene, all the people present were shocked.

"Withdraw."

Samui and Mabui looked at each other and gave an order without hesitation. They have long been informed by the Raikage, and will never get involved in this battle.

"Let's go too."

Fourth Tsuchikage glanced at Tsunade in the air and the nine big-tailed beasts on the ground, and did not have any interest in joining the war, and immediately ordered to retreat.

"Haaaaa!"

Sunagakure has entered the field, and their choice is to join the Konoha side, strengthen the momentum of the ninja coalition, and further surround the people of Kiriyin.

But at this moment, an elite force suddenly came in invincibly from the periphery, and no one could stop it.

It was the reinforcements from Kirigakure that had arrived.

This troop, led by Orochimaru, and all the Kirigakure elites such as Hozuki Mangetsu, Ringo Ameyuri, Terumi Mei, etc. all appeared, which is enough to destroy a country.

The battle was dark and frightening, it went on from day to night.

And in the end, Kirigakure won.

With the cooperation of Tsunade and Kaguya Otsutsuki, Madara Uchiha and Gamamaru were gradually unable to resist, and finally they were defeated and killed one after another.

The Mount Myoboku toad army suffered heavy casualties, and only a few were able to escape.

The Sunagakure troops were completely wiped out.

On Konoha's side, Jiraiya and Sarutobi Hiruzen died in battle, among which Sarutobi Hiruzen was personally killed by Orochimaru, his former student.

"Let it burn!"

Might Guy was about to open the eighth gate of death to desperately fight with the enemy, when Minato Namikaze suddenly appeared tired and stopped him.

The tide has gone.

In order to preserve Konoha's vital power, Minato could only lead Konoha to surrender to Kirigakure.

Fortunately, this is the third time Konoha has surrendered to Kirigakure, and it seems that konoha has gotten used to it after more times, and no longer feels so humiliated.

At this moment.

Everyone suddenly felt something and looked up at the sky, only to see a bright moon hanging above the night sky.

In the next second, in the horrified eyes of countless people, the full moon in the night sky seemed to be impacted by some huge force and exploded.

The moon exploded, shattered into two halves from the middle, and continued to collapse into countless fragments, flying towards the earth.

Just when they felt overwhelmed, an incredible scene happened:

Countless pieces of debris that flew to the earth returned along the same path, and the exploding moon actually recovered, as if it were just as good as before, as if the scene just now was just an illusion.

"This is the power of time, Kisame manipulated time backwards."

"He killed someone from Otsutsuki clan."

Tsunade and Kaguya looked at each other and sensed what was happening on the moon.

"It's over, let's go back."

Tsunade retracted her gaze, let out a sigh of relief, and instructed Kirigakure ninjas.

Three days later.

In the battle, Kirigakure won a great victory, establishing the position of the Greatest ninja village in the ninja world. What happened that day spread to every corner of the ninja world.

"I am back."

Kisame descended on the big stage of the sacred tree, and Tsunade, Kaguya, Pakura, and Kimimaro were already waiting here.

It took a little time for him to come back, because he went to Mount Myoboku on the way and swallowed all the natural energy there, so that the toad clan could no longer jump.

As for Momoshiki and others of the Otsutsuki clan, they were naturally solved by him.

"What are you going to do next, unify the ninja world?" Tsunade asked curiously.

"Forget it, let them fend for themselves. We can just live our own lives."

Kisame smiled slightly and wrapped his arms around Tsunade's waist.

Soon after, the news of Kisame's resurrection was made public in the entire ninja world, causing an uproar again. Only then did people realize that he was the one who was hiding behind the scenes and controlling everything.

Samui and Mabui from Kumogakure also came to Kirigakure and continued to be Kisame's secretaries.

After they found out that the real identity of the Raikage, they still decided to devote their allegiance to Kisame for the rest of their lives.

...................

One year later.

'Hihihi.'

In the treehouse, a baby lies in its cradle, giggling.

She is the daughter of Kisame, Tsunade and Katsuyu.

"This kid looks like you, with blond hair and a pointy nose and little lips. Well, she is cute."

Kisame said to Tsunade while teasing the daughter in the cradle.

"Fortunately the baby is not like you, otherwise the child would be ugly." Tsunade teased and pretended to be relieved.

"Really, her eyes are obviously very similar to me, don't they have a personality?" Kisame retorted reluctantly, causing Tsunade to roll her eyes again.

He pushed open the window and saw the lively scene of Kirigakure, the sounds in the street reached the sky.

Today is the day of celebration, people sing and dance in the streets, and everyone is immersed in happiness.

"Hopefully it goes on like this forever."

Tsunade suddenly let out a sigh, and leaned into Kisame's arms.

"Yes, I promise you."

THE END.

4