2 – Paladin Astoria
897 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Most of the time, serving under Astoria V. Kovacs is a great honor.

She has worked her way up to a Knight of Silberstrom by her own efforts. Compared to some other people I know, she really came there thanks to her hard work and dedication to the cause.

She has fought tooth and nail to gain and serve in that position.

I was there, I saw all of it! I started serving under her three years ago and just like the nice lady at the reincarnation office said, it has been clear coasting since. I receive my regular stipend as a squire, and in two more years I can receive my pension, buy some land and keep having a nice and peaceful life.

After all, for the most part it’s Astoria who fights - I merely stay behind, keep her armor and her weapons clean, and watch.

And what a sight!

I was with her during the last desperate charge defending the bastion of Unbequemehose, I have seen her spearing through enemies like a knife through warm butter, and, I will be honest, it also helps that she is one of the hottest Paladins in her entire Chapter.

She is tall, with piercing blue eyes, her black hair usually cut short, as it is becoming for a Paladin, her skin is smooth and perfect save for the many scars that cover her body (but if you ask me that is a plus) and even with all the exercise that she gets from her lifestyle she still maintains a large, round bust.

And yes, they are nice and perky!

As all Paladins she does dress up by herself, though, in case someone asks. Up until recently I had never seen her naked, save for the occasional glance when she went to meditate and pray beneath a waterfall.

It’s just something that her Chapter does.

But, yeah, that’s not the part that makes it odd.

The part that makes it odd is that a few months ago my Paladin, direct superior and role model has acquired an… addition.


 

I received feedback about writing shorter chapters for easier consumption. I hope you are enjoying the story!

Thanks for reading! If you'd like more transformation and white-hot erotica, there is my acclaimed Corrupted Heroines  Anthology available (just click on the picture)!

And remember to watch out around knights.

18