3 – And her ‘Sword’…
894 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobody knows about this, and nobody must.

Even I stumbled upon this discovery by pure chance, when I came back into the barracks one day and I heard noises in a corner, stumbling upon Astoria V. Kovacs, growling as she pushed nine inches of her pale, hard dick inside the soft and apparently gushing pussy of a mewling servant girl.

We talked about this.

Of course, we talked about this.

She apologized profusely, as if she was doing something wrong, telling me she was at her own lusts’ mercy.

It was a weird feeling to see my Knight, usually a stern figure who always put her duty before anything else, groan and pant as she held the servant girl close to her sweaty body, her face contracted in pleasure while she had her way with her.

“I don’t think I can be a Knight anymore,” she lamented that night, holding her crying face in her hands. She kept her legs crossed and was so profoundly ashamed I tried my very best to comfort her.

I tried to reassure her what she did was perfectly normal.

Believe me, holding your own Paladin in tears as she recounts you all the girls she has fucked in the last few months, the hard-ons she gets every time a scantily-clad servant walks by, and her recently-acquired habit of crossing her legs at meetings… it can be an eye-popping experience.

Especially given how many girls she has fucked, compared to my… uhm… somewhat less-impressive amount.

But I was not jealous.

Maybe a little bit jealous of her size, but not of her.

Paladin Astoria has been my hero ever since I started working as a cadet, and seeing her so vulnerable and open, and smiles bubbling up from her teared-up face as I tried to soothe her and let her know that it was all right and I would keep her secret with my life was one of the best moments of my life. It made me feel like I was worthy of being her squire. And her friend.

So, for a while, things proceeded as usual, for the most part.


 

18