4 – On the hunt for Catgirls
788 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I noticed it though. She did get a little bolder.

While we were patrolling the forest of Eierblau she often called for a quick break, blushing and balling her fists. I tried not to think about her beautiful, sweaty body as she probably bent over a bush, holding her big dick in both hands as she jerked off.

Not too much, that is.

She always came back satisfied, a little red in the face, but happy for the release.

That was pretty much the only change.

But as I said, only for a while.

Trouble came in the form of a catgirl, as it so regrettably often happens. Those days Paladin Astoria and I were patrolling the Eierblau forest’s border.

It is a dangerous place, because it is the Kingdom’s closest area to the cursed land of Masnadia. I remember looking up at the horizon, where the usual blue of the sky tinged black and purple with the currents of loathsome magic coming from that blasted place.

Thankfully we would never set foot directly in there (I think that not even Astoria herself could get permission to go there, only a Knight of Idira could), but it being so close to the border, it tends to make the surrounding areas quite dangerous.

The border is choke-full of bandits and worse things, and one of those worse things was a band of catgirl smugglers that had been recently making huge gains on the black market.

By the everburning heat of Samash, the Knights would not stand for it, and Astoria was keen on apprehending at least one of the smugglers for interrogation. If she had ulterior motives I have no idea, and by now it is too late.

Eight days into our patrol, we were successful.


Thanks for reading! If you'd like more transformation and white-hot erotica, there is my acclaimed Corrupted Heroines  Anthology available (just click on the picture)!

And remember to watch out around knights.

22