5 – Wild Catgirl wants to WHAT? (Gone Sexual)
1.1k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Astoria caught a burglar, and maybe I should have seen the signs right away.

As every catgirl, she was moody and scantily-clad, and as every burglar, she tended to jump and move around a lot, so her pert, rounded bum and long toned legs were right on display.

Tied up like a Fechbiegbarwurstel as she was, the catgirl was… ah, tempting. Especially when she leaned her head back, flashing us her smug smile (it is common knowledge that catgirls tend to be horribly smug) flipping her orange ears.

She had the cutest button nose, and was in every other aspect completely human except for the long fluffy tail sprouting from her bottom, which she kept on wiggling right and left. She liked to present her small, perky breasts, barely covered by her clothes (did I mention she was scantily-clad?) and seemed all too pleased to elicit certain reactions not just from me but from Paladin Astoria as well.

Astoria was holding up remarkably well, though, as she was only a little red around the ears when the catgirl’s tail kept on hitting her calves or coiling around her wrists. Purely by accident, I am sure.

“So sorry, am I distracting you?” She would purr as Astoria flicked her wrist, “Because I do know some better ways to pass the time, miss lady Paladin, madam.”

She kept it on and on and on.

After four hours of this charade, we were both tired, still far away from the barracks, hungry and thirsty. So, when we reached a clearing in the woods that was not far away from a few farms, Paladin Astoria stopped her horse, jumped down and pointed at me.

“We are stopping here for a moment. We have all the time to make our prisoner talk. Go ask the farm if they have some milk, egg, anything goes. If they have some Geheimnisvollfleisch, maybe.”

I nodded. I could go for some Geheimnisvollfleisch, right now. Then I realized that while the farm would not be very far, I would be leaving Paladin Astoria with the catgirl. A tantalizing, scantily-clad, flirty catgirl.

I already knew where this was going.

“Yes, but, uhm, milady,” I tried to reply as Astoria took off her helm, revealing her black, sweaty mane of hair. “Are you… sure it would be the best of ideas to leave you alone with the prisoner here? There might be… risks involved.”

Astoria blinked, then she seemed to catch my drift. She smiled in a very reassuring way.

“Oh, the farms are pretty close, it is going to be such a short trip. Put your worries at rest, squire. Paladin Astoria has perfect control over the situation.”

A few memories surfaced, of the same confident and reassuring Paladin Astoria plunging her dick deep into servant girls, farmers, an entire circus troupe, and one wandering mage we once met, so I gritted my teeth and tried to smile while trying to convey how skeptical I was.

“Are you sure? Milady?”

“She’s just trying to get on my good side, convince me to let her go. You know that’s not going to happen. I am positive. Now go and fetch milk and eggs, squire! I am sure we are all starving.”

“My tummy aches,” the catgirl purred, passing her long dainty fingers over her sculpted abs. She was lying down on the grass, belly-up, mewling and trying her best to flick her tail back and forth, presenting her long legs and her rounded bottom. “Maybe someone can give it a little rub?”

“At least let me do this,” I said as I quickly tied up the prisoner to a nearby tree.

She gave me a bad look and hissed like a feisty feline, but could do nothing else.

That was how I left the two of them, Paladin Astoria holding her helm in her hands, looking down at the grass, and the prisoner once again passing her hands all over her body while biting her lip.

A large drop of sweat dripped across my forehead. Something told me I had little time.


Thanks for reading! If you'd like more transformation and white-hot erotica, there is my acclaimed Corrupted Heroines  Anthology available (just click on the picture)!

And remember to watch out around knights.

20