6 – Geheimnisvollfleisch and some woodie in the woods 🔞
1.3k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sprinted towards the farms, trying to cross the distance as fast as I could.

Luck, or maybe holy Samash, must have been on my side, because I did find eggs, milk, and even an entire bowl of Geheimnisvollfleisch, still warm.

Things were looking up, actually.

Coming back into the forest, towards the clearing, took me a little longer – I might have also stopped a moment to take a bite out of the Geheimnisvollfleisch, it was just too good – but as I reached the clearing, I found only the horse, and a great deal of nothing all around, except for Astoria’s helm, and some untied ropes.

And some far-off wailing.

Oh, may Samash conserve us.

I left the egg, milk and Geheimnisvollfleisch next to the horse, and went looking for Astoria and the catgirl. Something told me I would find them right next to each other.

I was half-right.

I found them atop each other.

Astoria had discarded her pants, so her large and rounded bum was in full display, as well as her toned thighs, and even part of her member, as she pumped it fast and hard inside the squealing, trembling catgirl. She lay on her back on the grass, arching her back as the Paladin absolutely dominated her, holding tight onto her waist as she pumped and pumped and groaned “Ah, catgirl pussy, catgirl pussy!” From time to time.

The burglar was an absolute mess. Her tongue lolled in and out of her mouth, her hands scratched the back of Astoria’s cuirass, holding her as close as she could. Her pink nipples were so hard and pointy they looked like two pink marble beads.

And her pussy. Oh may Corona bless my horny soul, Astoria was pounding her pussy as hard as Summer Storm must have punched the Morningstar.

A pretty pink catgirl pussy, wet with juices and with her clit exposed, as hard as the nubs on her chest, producing wet slaps every time Astoria pumped her dick deep into it.

Slap, slap, slap!

Now, you will have to understand. This had happened before. And the girls for some reason were all so into it!

They reacted just like the catgirl: eyes rolling back, mouth opened in ecstasy, as the Paladin plunged her thick and meaty sword deep into each of them.

And each and every time, I had been the one who had tried to hide his own hard-on as Paladin Astoria came back into her room, weeping, praying to Samash Everburning to relieve her of this burden.

Only to find her fucking a maid in a shadowy corner a couple hours later.

“Ahhh! Yes! Pussy, pussy, pussy!” She was screaming. A few trees away, a flock of birds took off, probably as scared as they were disturbed. “It feels so good! Catgirl pussy!

“Y-yes, yesss,” the catgirl purred, “please, more! More! Deeper! H-h-harder! I will tell you e-everything!”

I had assisted to similar scenes a lot of time. I do not know why that was the moment I snapped, but apparently I did.

I reached for my dick.


Kudos if you get all the German puns!

Thanks for reading! If you'd like more transformation and white-hot erotica, there is my acclaimed Corrupted Heroines  Anthology available (just click on the picture)!

And remember to watch out around knights.

20