7 – The reason why Catgirls are S-rated 🔞
1.2k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I sat behind a large tree, where I could get good, uh, visuals from the scene, took off my trousers and put my hand around my already-throbbing dick. Which wasn’t as blessed as the Paladin’s, so I had no problem giving it a good pump as the Astoria’s screams filled the air.

Now, it is a bit different from what you usually hear, you know? When two girls do it – come on, live a little, don’t tell me you don’t know how life in a monastery is! – they usually try to be discreet about it.

I have heard plenty of stories and have had my own share of experiences.

Once, before Paladin Astoria grew her own punishing rod, I had the luck of stumbling upon two girls from the town of Roterschickerbulle, and oh holy Samash was that a night to remember.

But my point is, when two girls do it, you usually do not hear a lot of noise. Maybe a few uuuhs and ahhhhs but the pounding, the slapping, the yowling, the mewling, it is not something I remember hearing very often.

Aaaah! Yes, yes yes please please!

Slap slap slap slap slap!

Pussy! Catgirl pussy is just the best! I will pry you open like I did with the gates of Akzeptableverluste!

Yes, not something you hear very often. And the sight of that long hard rod pumping inside and out of the catgirl’s glistening pussy did something to me… which I cannot describe, not fully. Because I could see the catgirl had somehow got Paladin Astoria’s cuirass open, and her large breasts were on display, pressing against the catgirl’s smaller chest, dominating it as much as she was dominating her by plunging into her depths, making her squeal and yowl and roll her eyes back.

“You are going to…ahh, yes, you are so warm and tight! You are going to reveal the whereabouts of your gang, you thief!”

Slap slap slap slap!

“I will tell you e-everything. But please don’t stop! D-don’t stop! I am so close! Again!”

Again, I though as I stroked my own dick. Paladin Astoria had already made her cum once, or probably more, in the short time they had been there.

So much for trying to convince her to let her escape…

Do it, you knife-eared slut! Cum!

She pressed her dick deeper than ever, and the catgirl yowled, her fingers scratching allover Paladin Astoria’s back, and her legs pushed against the grass as she kicked and screamed and arched her back and oh Gods her nipples were so hard against Astoria’s own large soft breasts, and she must be cumming so hard from that big dick, and that was my hero, my own hero giving a good pounding to a catgirl lowlife and withholding the rule of law and the Will of the King, and that was the moment something hit me as well, and I found my dick spraying a tick rope of cum.

Fuck, some landed on my clothes...


Thanks for reading! If you'd like more transformation and white-hot erotica, there is my acclaimed Corrupted Heroines  Anthology available (just click on the picture)!

And remember to watch out around knights.

20