8 – By the light of Corona! 🔞
1.2k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Panting, coming down from the high, I listened as Paladin Astoria pounded even more into the catgirl’s pussy.

“You are… so… tight…” panted Astoria as she pinched her own nipples. “And… warm… an- oh by the light of Corona!

Paladin Astoria arched her back, and the catgirl hang onto her dick for dear life as she came inside her. Tick bubbles of white cum sprouted from her pussy where her dick could not plug them all in, and the catgirl moaned a breathy oh fuck… as Astoria came inside her, spurting white goo straight into her needy pussy.

It seemed I had peaked just before the grand finale.

Paladin Astoria fell against the catgirl, panting.

I quickly came to my senses. Sure, she might have opened herself up to me, but she was still my superior, and I did not want to think about her reaction if she found me jerking off to her fucking yet another girl.

I pulled my pants on, using a few leaves to clean my clothes (not my smartest moment), and sneaked back to the horse and the egg and the milk and the Geheimnisvollfleisch, which by now was remarkably colder.

By the time the Paladin and the catgirl came back, the Geheimnisvollfleisch was completely cold. The Paladin’s hair was all slick, and she was rosy in her cheeks, and seemed terribly satisfied with herself, at least until she saw me, and part of that satisfaction turned into shame.

The catgirl just giggled. She had a gait to her walk, and, as I noticed, she did not sit down.

Her thighs must be so sore.

Paladin Astoria looked at the milk, the eggs, and the Geheimnisvollfleisch.

“Good… good job,” she acknowledged, sat down in the middle of us, saying nothing.

The catgirl purred.

“Good job indeed.”

“I was, uh…” Paladin Astoria said, waving her hands, “I was interrogating the prisoner.”

“I told her everything,” the catgirl answered, with a dreamy look on her face. “I got every secret pounded out of me…”

“So! Now that lunch is ready, why don’t we sit down and enjoy a good meal. B-By the light of Corona.”

I would never see that expression the same way.

We spoke in silence, the Paladin redder and redder in the face, the catgirl still standing, until I was the one who could not stand it anymore.

“I saw you,” I confessed.

Paladin Astoria froze.

“Y-you…you what?”

“Naughty boy,” the catgirl purred. “I bet he got all hard from watching.”

“Actually, I did whip it out and jerked off to the two of you.”


Thanks for reading! If you'd like more transformation and white-hot erotica, there is my acclaimed Corrupted Heroines  Anthology available (just click on the picture)!

And remember to watch out around knights.

20