9 – The reason why Squires are R-rated 🔞
1.3k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“YOU WHA-”

For the first time in my life, I interrupted my Paladin, my liege, my hero. I interrupted this black-haired, blue-eyed, large-chested, big-dicked goddess of a woman. For her own good.

“Let me finish, please. We have been over this. There is nothing to worry about. Well, maybe breaking a girl or two.”

“Oh, she did brrreak me alright,” the catgirl purred.

“You are astoundingly hot, milady, if you do not mind me saying so. You have always been, and ever since… your addition you might be even better. You are better! I feel like I can make dumb jokes and you can understand them! I feel like I have never been so close to you!”

“Squire…”

“All I ask of you, milady, is you stop berating yourself. Maybe there is a cure and maybe there is not… but for now, you must learn to live with it.”

Silence stretched for a little while. Even the catgirl seemed too content to disturb it. Or maybe she had been broken a little.

“Squire… I don’t know what to say. Desire… the craving is too much at times. I want to resist, but…” She squeezed her thighs, looking adorably red in the face.

Not the kind of things I used to see in my old world!

“Then maybe try and allot some time for it? You can give yourself release and feel less guilty the rest of the time.”

She put a gloved finger to her lips.

“You know… that might work. Samash Everburning, how come you are so smart about this, squire?”

I shrugged.

“I just lived with a dick for longer than you had.”

She laughed, shook her head.

“Yeah, maybe you are right. This is all Aldeta’s fault…”

My ears perked up at that name. Paladin Astoria did have a sister named Aldeta, but she scarcely if ever mentioned her. As far as I knew, she was a nobody, a failure of a mage. But what if… my lady seemed to catch my interest.

“Don’t ask.” She was getting red in the face again, redder than before. Then she let a long breath out, and seemed to relax a little. “You know what, Squire? There must be a reason why I keep you around. I think you earned a promotion. And maybe a few little perks…”


A few weeks later, I did find out what she meant. The catgirl, as thoroughly converted to the lawful side of society as she had been, had spilled the beans, and that had earned Paladin Astoria three days of spiritual retirement, in a locality of her choice.

So naturally she chose the hot springs of Undichter Wasserhahn, a renowned vacation spot for nobility and high-ranking Knights. The sauna and hot-water springs was a real paradise. Top notch as a spiritual retirement.

The real kicker happened, though, one night as I was coming back into my room. I heard Paladin Astoria’s voice coming from her own quarters.

Squire! Come at once!”

She sounded tense, maybe panicked. Was she having a relapse? Worried, I did not even put on clothes over my towels, and excusing myself mentally with the Emperor and Corona for my lack of clothing, I entered her room.

“Ah, you are here, squire! You see, it seems as if I have lost my sword…” she said, leaning back to show the captured catgirl, the bandit we had sent to prison…

Or so I thought.

The girl was sprawled over the bed, mouth agape, eyes rolled back as she panted and mewled. Paladin Astoria sat on the bed and slipped her hard dick inside the catgirl, making her squeal with pleasure and desire.”

“Ah… I seem to have misplaced my sword inside this lowlife catgirl. Mind you helping me? Maybe…plug her other end, make sure I don’t lose it again?”
“I…” oh, whatever. This was my hero.

She looked at me, blushing furiously.

She was indeed waiting for my approval.

“Yes!”

And then Astoria V. Kovacs was naked, gloriously naked, her large breasts capped by hard nipples, and she was wearing her biggest smile yes. “Why, yes!”

I jumped on the back, took off the towel. “For the Emperor!” I cried out and wasted no time in plugging the girl’s mouth in.


Thanks for reading! If you'd like more transformation and white-hot erotica, there is my acclaimed Corrupted Heroines  Anthology available (just click on the picture)!

And remember to watch out around knights.

15