23 – Symmetry
1k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"And what did you mean by celebrities in the room?" Aatrox asked.

"Well, our room is different from the rest. First of all, we have Thomas, the star of the Soccer team. Known for being handsome, athletic and amazingly good at League of Legends." Greg explained.

Hoping to hear more from his explanation, Aatrox didn't interrupt him and continued to listen to his monologue.

"Next we have Jimmy, the star of our school's Martial Arts team. He recently had his arm injured in a duel but everyone knows how much he is loved by the school's Martial Arts team, despite him being extremely arrogant. So almost nobody likes him besides his team. "Greg explained.

"Lastly, our celebrity who you apparently are already familiar with is Annie, the goddess of many male students. Unlike most of the class, she fits both categories of students being both rich and smart. Any mother's dream is to being called her mother-in-law by her. Smart, studious, Platinum in the League and the star of the theater club. "said Greg before catching a breath to finish

"We still have a few more celebrities, but those three stood out for apparently already knowing you." Greg said as he reached for his water bottle to moisturize his already dry throat after finishing his monologue.

"Hmm, interesting. And you apparently you are the most informed in the room?" Aatrox asked curious to know how the boy knew so much.

"I don't think I can be considered a celebrity, but I have a bit of a reputation at school for knowing the right people and getting the right information. If you weren't the smart type, I would offer you the test papers before the test day. Of course at a reasonable price." Greg said with a smug look on his face.

While the two talked, Professor Daniels warned the class that their solving time was up and went around the classroom to collect the answers.

At lunchtime, Aatrox was surprised. Within seconds his desk was surrounded by students, mostly girls, curious about him. About to feel helpless, Aatrox felt a small hand tug at his wrist, trying to free him from his appending doom. Seeing who, a look of thanks formed on his face as he followed the person who saved him.

"Hello God Aatrox, I didn't think you would be a member of my class, and worst of all would become the center of attention just after your first lesson." Annie said trying tease Aatrox by calling him by his League username but frustrated to see that it did not affect him.

"Hello, Goddess. Thanks for saving me from the mob of students, I was also surprised when I saw you in the classroom. A happy surprise of course." He said with a slight smile on his lips.

Hearing Aatrox call her a Goddess, Annie flushed with embarrassment and hearing the end of Aatrox's sentence, her already red face turned redder as she tried to hide her face behind her hands.

"My dad asked if I could take my driving test here. Can you take me to the office so I can find out?" Aatrox asked, changing the subject.

Seeing he wasn't insisting on it, Annie let out a sigh of relief and smiled. "Sure, come on," she said as she walked away, with Aatrox following behind her.

After Aatrox scheduled his driving lessons, he and Annie headed for the cafeteria, but a flat voice disturbed them halfway.

"Why, it looks like the idiot is in my school." Said a voice Aatrox recognized.

"Hmm, is your name Timmy? Or Kimmy, I really don't remember. And to be honest, I don't care." Said Aatrox in his cold voice looking at Jimmy's bandaged arm.

"Don't think I forgave you for what you did, you'll see. Neither my master nor I will let it go, you'll pay dearly when my arm is back to normal." Said Jimmy staring angrily at Aatrox.

"Want me to make your arms symmetrical?" Aatrox asked with a sadistic smile on his face.

Seeing that smile, Jimmy felt a chill run down his spine and hurriedly walked away.

"Do you know him?" Annie asked in surprise.

"We had a small disagreement a few days ago." Aatrox said frankly.

"You have to be careful, he may be weak from his injured arm now, but don't mess with him when he recovers. Even though I don't like his personality, I have to admit that his sword ability is one of the best. " Annie said worriedly.

Aatrox laughed and said nothing, after all, he was the person who injured Jimmy's arm. He would have no problem doing so again.

After eating together, the two returned to the classroom. Thomas didn't even look at Aatrox. Aatrox was happy since he didn't have to deal with another potential headache like Jimmy. The next class was easier and more boring than Algebra. Aatrox almost fell asleep, but out of respect for the Professor, Aatrox just started doodling in his notebook.

After class, Aatrox talked to Greg about the electives he could choose from. In the end, Aatrox thought it would be beneficial to choose some and see how interesting they are.

Since his first driving lesson would be tomorrow, at the end of the day, Aatrox went with Annie to the theater club. She was surprised to learn that he was interested in a theater so she gladly took him with her. But what Aatrox didn't expect was that he would find it to be so interesting.

At first, Aatrox sat in the audience's seats and watched the theater group's training following Professor Roberta's directions. Roberta was a beautiful woman in her 30's. She had graduated in theater at Columbia University. The methods she used to direct the play were very interesting.

Seeing that there was a handsome boy in the audience, Roberta was curious to know why he was there. When she went to talk to him, she was surprised, he held a very calm expression and he had a very athletic body. Feeling that not using him in her play would be a waste, Roberta handed him a short manuscript to Aatrox to practice. In this play, Aatrox would be a wandering swordsman while Annie would be a waitress at an inn.

22