29 – Visit (Final part)
991 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So you mean he's the guy who played with us?" Xayane asked.

"Yes, Xay." Annie answered.

"Are you really Diamond 2?" Asked Aatrox.

Xayane is still very puzzled about the boy, after all, he had easily won the match against Jimmy and John. But hearing his question about her ranking, Xayane was proud and puffed out her chest as she answered, "Yes, I'm Diamond 2 almost Master."

"Hmm." Aatrox responded as he compared the gameplay he saw of her when they played with his own.

"But what did you come here for this time, Xay?" Annie asked intrigued.

"Ahh yes! I was at home quietly browsing YouTube and suddenly saw a video that was on the 'Trending' tab, when I went to see out of curiosity, guess what I saw?" Xayane answered.

"What?" Annie asked curiously as Aatrox raised his eyebrow.

"Wait a minute ..." Before Xayane answered, she looked at Aatrox and was amazed again. "My God, it was you !!!" She said as she stood and pointed at him.

"What was me?" Asked Aatrox.

"In the video, wait, let me call on the television." Xayane said as she put the video on the television's YouTube.

Before the video started, Annie was surprised. This video already had 1 million views within hours of its release. But when she saw the title she understood and was surprised just as Xayane did when she first saw it.

The title was: [The Legend of the Sword and Dagger, Episode 1.]

When the video began, the adults who were talking in the dining room next door were curious and turned to see what the video was about.

Seeing Annie clearing the table in the video like a waitress, her eyebrows rose, but when they saw the long-haired swordsman entering the scene, even without seeing his face, they already deduced who it was by looking at the young man sitting comfortably in the living room while stroking his sister's hair that had just come running to watch the video.

"For some reason, I liked this swordsman! Haha." Aatrox laughed.

Annie and the others were surprised. Ben was always very serious and right now had he made a joke?

When Aatrox saw the look of wonder on the faces of others he realized that he had done something he still did not believe. Little by little, coming into this world was changing him.

"This is too much?" Aatrox asked as he saw the number of views and trying to change the subject.

"A lot? That's extremely a lot! Usually, the giant YouTubers take 24 hours to reach 1 million views and your video took just a few hours to reach that mark." Xayane answered.

Aatrox really had no idea how many people. In his old world, killing hundreds of millions of people in one day was considered little depending on the war, who will say only one million people watch a video.

"Did you record this at school, kids?" Amelia asked.

"Yes, Professor Roberta has recorded to post and attract students to school." Annie answered.

"Hmm, when I was younger, I used to be part of a theater group as a hobby. I can rightly say that you have talent in that." Amelia said with a smile on her face. "For high school students to make us forget that they are following a script, few can."

"Thanks, Mom!" Annie received the compliment with a smile. She had been in the theater group since last year but none of the previous plays had been successful, so she had not dared to show her parents.

"Look at the comments!" Xayane commented.

[PoorBrother: Wow, I never enjoyed watching anything at the theater other than stand-up comedy, watching this video made me want to see it live. Even though it's very short.]

[moreMORE: When is the next episode coming out ??? I NEED MORE.]

[Pandamonium: I know that voice from somewhere.]

[IDragonXYZ: Where is this play performed? ?]

[HateSystems: It's a Red River School play. Maybe at the school festival they will perform.]

"Wow, there are a lot of complimenting comments !!" Annie was excited.

'Yeah ... Why is it so good to see other people enjoying something I did?' Aatrox thought.

* Trim, trim *

Xayane's cell phone notified.

"What a coincidence, my boyfriend just sent me this video asking me to watch." Xayane said as she showed the link her boyfriend had sent her.

"Ohh, how is Rakin doing?" Annie asked.

"He's fine, it looks like there's something going on in the Vatican and he had to go see it." Said Xayane.

"Is he still working with the church?" Annie asked.

"Yes, not in the roles, but because of his family, it has to be that way." Xayane replied a little dejected.

Aatrox listened to what she said and thought it best not to intrude. In his ancient world, Aatrox was considered a Demon King by many churches around the universe. 'This church wouldn't know my old self, right? Maybe a little research won't hurt. ' He thought.

"Changing the subject, Xay, do you want to join Clash with us?" Asked Annie.

"Clash? Yuup!" Looking at Aatrox she understood that the last person left to complete their team had appeared.

"Great! We'll talk to the other girls later and convince them to participate. I think the only problem will be convincing Kami." Said Annie.

"We're still in 2013, maybe someday we can participate in the World Cup," Annie said dreaming.

"Who knows." Xayane replied dreaming too.

"World?" Asked Aatrox.

"Oh yes, before your accident there was no World Cup yet. Every year, the best teams in each region come together to participate in the World Championship. The winner takes the prize of $ 1,000,000.00. Not to mention that each player can choose a skin to be made of your team to be made for a character, "Annie replied with stars in her eyes.

Aatrox's sense of competitiveness has been enhanced. 'One day I will win this championship!' He thought.

21