Punishment (2/2)
2.3k 17 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

David thrusted all 14 inches of himself into me grunting in satisfaction, his cock abruptly filling me sent me over the edge making my eyes roll back as I squirted all over his abdomen.  "Ahaa~ Yess~" I moaned so loudly that Holly had to sit on my face to shut me up.

"You little minx~ You'll wake up everyone in town if you moan so loudly~ We can't have that now can we~" Holly said as I moaned into her pussy sending shivers down her spine, "Hah, honestly I still can't believe that cute little girl who used to look at my daggers with sparkling eyes would turn out to be such a lustful pervert~" Holly looked down at me between her legs and smiled lewdly, "She even likes it rough~ what a naughty girl we have." She and David giggled while I stuck my tongue into Holly's pussy as protest, which didn't last long as when Holly gasped in surprise David slapped my ass to remind me I was still being punished. 

Holly looked down at me in anger and muttered a spell under her breath. Soon after I saw her rosebud expand and grow into a sizable cock only 5 inches short of David's donkey dick. 

While I was looking at her in surprise she slid off of me while David lifted me off the desk with his dick still inserted and repositioned on the floor with me being on all fours and fucked doggy style from behind. 

Holly looked for a bit longer before getting on one knee before me and shoving her clit-cock into my mouth causing me too gag a bit from the sudden insertion. She didn't wait for me to adjust and started fucking my mouth roughly causing tears to build up in my eyes, David who was behind me didn't let up either and started trusting faster to keep up with the movement of his wife. 

After 3 hours and countless orgasms they finally let go of me and my body fell to the ground limply. Just when I thought we were finally done Holly flipped me over and pushed my limp legs above my head as she lined herself up with my asshole. My eyes widened as I realized what she was about to do.

"Wh- AAAHHH!!" My words were cut off with a throaty moan, Holly hadn't given me the chance to speak as she pounded my asshole, only after 20 minutes of relentless pounding was I able to catch my breath, which didn't last long as David took Holly's place just a few seconds after she moved away.

"Punishment isn't over, Bitch" David chuckled as he held my legs back above my head, "The view from above is wonderful, Sona" 

----14 hours later---- 

Holly's clit-dick came out of my pussy with a wet plop sound as she pulled it out and shrunk back to it's original size. Both Holly and David were exhausted but the one who suffered the most was of course me. I laid in a puddle of semen semen and discharge, my nerves were still sensitive from their punishment and even a slight gust of wind made me cum. 

Holly looked down at me with a worried look still seeing me unresponsive and shivering from dry orgasms, "Maybe I went to far this time."  David smiled at her and patted her naked ass, "she'll be fine after a few minutes, we just need to clean her up and let her rest, after all, her punishment had been completed." David said with a smug smile. 

"Sigh, the least we could do is give her a stamina potion..." Holly looked at me with a slight guilt. David rubbed his head nervously, "cough~ About that~ hehe- we, uh, kinda used them all earlier~" David now had a slight blush on his face since fucking Sona into complete submission required a lot of energy they had used all the stamina potions they had stored in the shop to fuck her endlessly for 14 straight hours without rest. 

"Sigh. Alright, you clean her up while I activate the cleaning runes. We'll take her back to our home together." Holly facepalmed and gave David directions angrily. "Josline might be happy that her big sis is coming to stay for a few days~" Holly said as she went to pick up Sona who'd stopped dry orgasming every second. 

I wrote this chapter In class and I think someone might have seen it because my screen was unlocked on top of the desk while facing up. *sweating* maybe it was just a ghost, yeah lets go with a ghost~ I hope Mr/Miss Ghost liked my story~ Also I think I might need to change my password since even ghosts can unlock my phone now.

Anyway as always I hope you enjoyed~

12