Punishment
3.1k 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as Holly stepped forward I knew this exchange was going to end with me being on the loosing side, Josline was a Mommy's girl, she would choose her mother over anything else. Holly waved her hand to Josline telling her to come here which Josline Immediately obeyed, the amount of hesitation at switching sides so quickly was 0, I had to admit that I felt a bit betrayed by that. Josline grabbed hold of her mother and looked up at her as if waiting for an explanation. As if response to Josline's pitiful gaze Holly finally opened her mouth, "Sona was being a bad girl so we had to punish her." ....That's it?? You're going to pacify her with that? I- my train of thoughts were cut of by Josline "Big sis was being a bad girl, so she deserves it!" Josline nodded in understanding as Holly bent down to pat her head. I had a feeling that wasn't the end of it. "But your big sis isn't done with her punishment so we have to finish it, you should go keep your big sis busy till mommy and daddy get done with work after that we'll get you spicy food and then finish up with your big sis." Shit, I was right, I turned around to make a run for it but the door was already blocked by the customers who were listening to the conversation. "Sorry miss, but if we do this we might get a discount on our weapons..." 'Fuck your weapons, I want my legs to actually be working for the next three days!!' I was about to use a bit of wind magic to get them out of the way unharmed when I felt huge hand land on my shoulder and two little arms wrap around my legs.

Behind me stood the 6'4 bulky dwarf with a smirk on his face and a small dwarven child clinging onto my legs. "Where exactly are you going in such a hurry?" David leaned in close to me but stopped when his nose was just inches away from meeting mine, Josline was still here so he couldn't do anything going over the line, "I- Uh- I was just going outside to wait for Josline." I turned my head away from him sweating a bit, after all of that fucking I still had a bit of shame left, I hadn't had sex since I'd left David's house, although that streak wouldn't last long after this. "Why don't you stay in the back with us instead, I'm sure Josline wouldn't mind." David said as he inched a bit closer. "I don't mind, daddy" Josline my dear angel, your tail is showing!! I gave up resistance and followed them into the back after Josline had let go of my legs, Holly stayed in the front working the counter though. The last thing I heard before completely going was "Everyone gets 25% off whatever they purchase today." I looked back with pitiful eyes as Holly worked the counter before the door closed, blocking my vision.

After a few long hours the sun was starting to set and David had finished up his work, I had come here to pick up my brother's sword as his 16th birthday was only a few weeks away but ended up staying longer than I expected, David and Holly opened the door to the waiting room and brought the sleepy Josline out if the room and handed her to my father who heard about what had happened, he took Josline into his arms and looked at me sitting on the couch with a bit of pity realizing that I won't be home for another 3 days. After sending my father off and locking up the shop both Holly and David came back into the room after checking everything, I looked at them with a bit of confusion as they entered the room one after another, closing the door behind them. "Aren't we going back to your house first?" I asked in a questioning tone, it was Holly who answered this time instead of David once again surprising me at how much she was talking today, she only spoke during work hours when costumers asked questions. "Oh gods no, we won't be going home today, Your father is using our house to take care of Lin1 Lin is Josline's nickname if anyone is confused" Holly stepped closer to me and started caressing my thighs "You know you've made a mistake today, don't you Sona" she said getting closer and closer to my privates. "I don't know what you're talking about." I feigned innocence, the timid act I had put on during my childhood was acting up again. I clenched my thighs together as Holly's cold hand suddenly touched my lips. "Sona, open your legs" Holly had a scary side despite her soft looks and I don't want to see what happens when I don't listen. 

I spread my legs far apart so Holly could see every part of my glistening pink pussy, I had not worn underwear today so it unexpectedly became a nice coincidence, "Not wearing panties? You seemed to be expecting this punishment." Holly said as she squeezed my pink bud, I shivered and answered her "Not at all, but it's a welcome surprise" I said smiling down at her Holly looked up at me smiling back at be before stuffing her face into my pussy and running her long tongue around my lips before sticking her tongue inside and flicking at my walls, her jerky movements getting me wetter than I already was, I could feel my walls tighten up around her tongue wanting to feel more of her flicking tongue. "Uhm~ Ah~" Sona moaned as Holly ate her pussy like it was the tastiest thing in the world, she pressed Holly's head deeper into her pussy seeking more pleasure but Holly grabbed her hands and pulled back her head, "Huff, David, It's up to you to punish this girl, she seems to enjoy my tongue a bit too much~" Holly backed away from me with a teasing smirk on her face and stepped aside to give David access, His Meat was already standing at full mass, all 14 inches of it as it throbbed excitedly. 

"I was getting a bit impatient seeing you work on her like that you know" David said as he picked me up from the couch and moved me over to a desk. He laid me on my back and propped a pillow he had taken off the couch under me to elevate my ass, fixing the pillow to the right angle just enough so he could ram into me with that massive cock of his, well him ramming into me was just an assumption as he only teased me by rubbing is cock against me, my breathing got noticeably rougher as time went on, finally I couldn't take it anymore and started to beg him to fuck me. "Please, I need it inside me~ I dont care how rough you are, Please fuck me David, I need to be fucked!!" Both David and Holly smiled at each other knowing that their punishment was working its magic, but David didn't put it inside of me yet and kept rubbing himself on me. Holly on the other hand took out a pair of handcuffs from the desk and put them on my hands, I was confused at first till Holly joined in in Davids teasing, Her nimble hands teasing my neglected breasts while avoiding the most important parts. I understood, I understood exactly why she put those cuffs on me, I felt like I was loosing my mind due to stimulation, the desk and floor were already covered in my juices that were flowing out like a broken pipe. I was glad David had moved me away from the couch or else it would have been completely soaked by now. After a what felt like a long time I managed to squeeze out a sentence "I'm going to go crazy" It was a low volume but both David and Holly managed to hear me, in response David finally stopped rubbing himself on me and lined himself up with my hole, while Holly let go of my breast for a moment.

"Get ready Sona, The night has just begun!!" David said through his lustful smile and rammed his hot rod into my wanting pussy. 

25