Holly and Dave
2.9k 10 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---

Jim was about to open his mouth to refute me but was cut off as I put my hand back on his meat and squeezed "You shouldn't speak unless asked to, understood?" Jim hurriedly nodded his head afraid that I would squeeze harder. "Good boy~" With that I tore off his clothes to reveal his tanned cock standing at attention, it was now standing 7 inches tall while being as thick as a water bottle1 there are water bottles in this world but they're made of extremely durable glass., Jim was a grower. Seeming Embarrassed at being stared at in his full glory Jim tried to cover himself but before he could succeed I held his hands above his head and licked my lips, I was starting to enjoy this "Now now, what happened to the big bad Jim? Haha~ I don't think bitches need clothes anyway isn't that right?" Jim was about to open his mouth again but stopped after I glared at him, I smiled seeing his obedience "That's it~ Good dogs shouldn't talk, good little doggies should bark, come on and bark for me Jim" I smiled looking down on him "WHAT- ugh-" Frowning I pressed my knee down on his twin eggs "Jim... You're being a bad dog, bad dogs should be punished dont you think" "What the fuck are you- ah!!" Putting more pressure on his balls my frown slowly started turning up into a smile, I hope I haven't awakened anything from this. (A/N: You totally have.) "Jimmy, It seems you've forgotten your position. You will bark when I say so, immediately, understood?" "Ye- Ah!!" I cut him off by adding more pressure. "Bark!!" Thankfully he finally gave in not wanting his balls to be crushed, "Woof!!" Jim closed his eyes and surrendered, he was almost too easy to break I frowned again, but maybe being a bitch is his calling I smiled, confused by my sudden mood swings Jim finally spoke up, "woof?" This made me smile even wider so much that I decided to reward him for being such a good bitch.

Two hours later Jim was passed out on top if my bed with all kinds of bindings still attatched to him. I looked down at my work and smiled to myself, using magic to clean myself I went to change into a pair of chothes that weren't stained in semen. Getting dressed I found that the sun had just set and the moon had just risen. Looking up at the moon I suddenly had a wicked idea. That night I had become known as "The Succubus of Saltu" 

Walking through the town market a few weeks later I saw husbands hiding their wives and children behind them while glaring at me, I chuckled to myself and kept walking to the blacksmiths shop, I had fucked them too but to my surprise her husband had asked for a threesome, they had a 5 year old dwarven child no doubt the result of a different threesome they had as she also had elven features despite both the blacksmith and his wife being dwarves, sadly their child was not of age and I was lucky not a pedophile but I'm pretty sure the old man from the candy store was, he always gave me the creeps. 

Arriving in front of the blacksmith shop I pushed open the door and yelled loudly "David!! I hope that sword you've made for me is longer than that dick of yours" causing everyone to turn their heads away from me while blushing, and while I said he was making a sword for me its really for my younger brother who's just turned 15 and wants to be an adventurer, also David's dick isn't by any means small, trust me his house was the last one I visited and I ended up having an extended stay due to my legs not working after a good pounding. Looking around the shop and ignoring the people avoiding me I only turned back twards the counter when I saw David and his wife come out from the back "Sona, glad to see your legs under your head this time" he said smirking while Holly snickered behind him. "You know you could have at least handled me gently." I pouted while handing him a cloth to wipe the dust off of his hands, he took the cloth while laughing loudly, "You know you liked it rough" he said after getting his hands clean and pulling me closer wile Holly smirked behind him "But still~ it was my birthday, I couldn't even walk when you were done and you wouldn't even let me recover afterwards!!" I pounded on his chest, even if he was a dwarf they aren't as short as people say but they are as muscular and strong as they say. Catching my hand from hitting his chest again he pulled me closer and sealed my lips while his other hand slid down my back to grope my ass. This is bad, at this rate we'll end up fucking like animals right in the shop's lobby, pushing him away I ran twards Holly for safety, or so I thought, Holly had just recreated what her husband had done except instead of groping my ass she went for my breasts, I had forgotten that even if holly was quiet she was just as active as her husband and even more skilled than him with her tongue. "Big sis!!" A childish voice was heard from the doorway and everyone sighed in relief.. Everyone except Holly and David that is. I, on the other hand, was so happy I was about to cry, Josline, my little angle had saced me from these beasts. If those other husbands had heard Sona's thoughts they wold have spit blood in anger, After all who was the one who fucked a whole town in one night? Holly had quickly let go after hearing Josline come in, from Joslines point of view her father had blocked her sight so she didn't see her mother kissing me. "Big sis, why are you hiding behind daddy?" Josline asked with her sparkly unaware eyes "Cough~ Little angel, aren't you supposed to be at school?" A little embarrassed about almost being caught by a child I coughed and tried to change the subject. "School got out early today." Josline said with a skip in her voice. "Oh I- I see" I said while still trying to cover up my embarrassment. "Big sis, your lips are swollen!! You've been eating spicy things without me again!!" Shit- "Your mom and dad made me like this!!" I said in an aggrieved tone making almost everyone around including Dave and Holly to choke. 

Josline looked at her parents angrily " You big meanies, big sis promised to eat spicy food with me!" She hugged my leg and glared at her parents, meanwhile I looked at them and smirked, they were the ones who asked me not to let lil' Josline be exposed to these things too early so I conceded. 

They both glared at me for a moment that made me sweat and turned their gaze towards Josline, Holly stepped up surprising me as I knew she didn't like talking much, one reason why she holds alot of secrets about the people in town. 

......

I'll make a chapter to describe all the characters

23