Who’s the bitch?
3.3k 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As a child I had always been bullied, I endured it for the sake of my grandfather, to them it seemed like I was too weak to fight back so they continued to bully me, but the straw that broke the camel's back was on my 18th birthday when I became an adult. The boy in town who bullied me the most had come uninvited into my home and smashed my prized sculpture, I had been working on that for ten years to sculpt it into perfection and finally succeeded the day before, the moment when it touched the ground and crumbled to pieces was the moment I lost it.

"Haha, look at that!! Now what? Your little statue Is broken, what are you going to do about it!?" Jim Batsman, the man who made my life hell, said in a mocking tone as he raised his head to look at me, I was standing at 6'2 looking down at this 5'11 man who forcefully broke into my home and shattered my most important possession, with anger quietly growing inside me I made a decision, I would shatter the thing most important to him. My silence translated to Jim as weakness so in response he scoffed, "Hah, looks like little Sona is still the weak little bitch she's always been." 

The last piece if hesitance snapped 'I'm truly sorry grandpa, but I wont hold back any longer' I suddenly smiled and laughed shocking Jim still looking up at me with a sneer "Wh-What the fuck are you laughing at you bitch!!" Jim took a step back as I walked closer to him step by step till he suddenly realized he was retreating from a person he saw as weak, "Y-You don't come any closer to me!!" Jim shouted loud enough to attract the attention of my mother who appeared at my doorway. Ignoring his protests and my mother's appearance i pushed him roughly onto my bed knowing my mother would side with me on this, and true to my thoughts my mother had only covered her mouth and silently pulled my door closed but now without letting out an "Oh my" and a cheeky giggle, making me blush a bit as she knew what I was about to do with this man. 

Pressing down on Jim I finally opened my mouth for the first time in a long time, I hadn't spoken in at least 8 years because of my voice, "Oh no Jimmy, calling me the bitch in this situation is completely wrong~" I tried my best to sound seductive witch might have worked despite the hoarseness my voice carried going by the bulge in his pants that was quickly rising. "Ho? Looks like at least someone is honest." I said while reaching down and rubbing his still growing bulge, he was 3 inches flaccid, I had known due to his brother having a loose tongue going around town. "S-Stop that!!" Jim tried pushing me off but failed due to me being stronger than he expected, I mean come on, who would truly expect a war hero's grandchild to be weak, Jim did apparently, "How-?" I pressed my lips against his to shut him up taking advantage of him speaking and stuck my tongue into his mouth exploring the inside roughly, after what seemed like hours of kissing I finally separated from his lips. Jim collapsed under me slightly convulsing, feeling something wet on my hand i looked down... He came... Slowly looking back up at Jims face that was now as red as a tomato i leaned down and whispered into his hear making him shiver "Don't worry, we're just getting started, Bitch" 

-to be continued

Mom's a real MVP for that move lol

25