Chapter 5.1
1.5k 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I swear to the gods never to piss Holly off again, my body feels live I've been smacked 10 times by a dragon, understandable though since my favorite neighborhood dwarves have fucked me harder than truck-kun could ever bang me. 

I heard a creak at the door to see Josline peeking in with worry in her eyes, I swear I just saw an arrow go straight through my heart~ Sure enough angels can heal your soul, Ignoring the pain in my body I sat up. "Lin~ why are you hiding from big sis? Did big sis scare you?" I said with a fake pout, which surprisingly works well with children, "No!! I was just worried about big sis and didn't want to disturb you... Big sis didn't scare me, please don't be sad, okay? Big sis isn't scary at all." Josline ran in and held my hand. 

I think cupid's arrow just hit my heart again, I want to pinch her cheeks so much, but it's a shame she doesn't like having them touched. 

"Big sis?" Josline's little voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "You the strange smile on your face again..." Josline slightly backs up and covers her cheeks. "Big sis won't pinch my cheeks again will she?" I think I might have slightly traumatized her from my first attempt when she was only two years old, I honestly don't even know how she remembered that.

*Knock Knock* 

Josline and I turned towards the door to see Holly standing there with a slightly embarrassed look and David standing beside her with a smug smile.

"*Ehem* Lin, sweety, why don't you go outside and play with Fencer for a while." I slightly flinched hearing the name of their pet Wolfdeer named Fencer, and exactly as the name suggests it is a deer with a long fluffy tail, the legs of a wolf and a long snout with two rows of sharp teeth. Wolfdeers are largely domesticated as guard dogs since they're easier to take care of and such. 

Anyway the first time I'd met Fencer was around 4 years ago when they had only reached my waist in height, I had been out hunting wen suddenly a baby Wolfdeer came out of practically nowhere and started chasing me. Now don't misunderstand me or anything since even newborn baby Wolfdeers can overpower a single peak D-rank adventure themselves, so with only me being a peak F-rank adventurer I wasn't taking any chances. That said I ran like hell till I bumped into David who was looking for his "sweet little harmless" Wolfdeer. After that I kinda had a fear of Wolfdeer, Understandably so.

My flinch didn't escape the vision of David whom chuckled at my internal affairs, to which I threw a glare at him, I still wasn't going to forgive him for that time either, they were in it together I tell you. 

After Josline went outside Holly sat next to me and looked down while David did the talking. "So-"

Sorry I had to cut this chapter in half since someone suggested to stop switching Povs so often because they give her a headache tehe

Stop switching povs so often
  • It's fine Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Yes, fucking gods, yes Votes: 6 27.3%
  • As the saying goes, "If it fucks you, fuck it back" Votes: 2 9.1%
  • You're trolling me aren't you Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No damnit Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 22 · This poll was closed on Mar 9, 2023 08:51 PM.
7