Chapter 9
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The leader of the scouts ‘Will’ charges towards me with a dagger drawn which is pumped full of Atheka. I counted it by deflecting it with my pickaxe and due to that my pickaxe got cut in half.

“Hah!”

“Fuck!”
Taking advantage of this situation, he decides to attack.

Bonnet Arts—Astra Dagger!”

His dagger while moving with him creates a trail along with him while shining brightly. This is bad, I should finish this quickly and catch up that woman.

Deflection Arts—Atheka Divergence”

“What the fuck!?”

His strike is neutralized and taking that chance, I throw the wooden handle of pickaxe towards him as a distraction and as expected he reacts to it. Taking it opportunity I run towards a body lying in the middle of us and by the looks of it is a guy who I cut down earlier.

I pump Atheka in my hand, grab the guy’s light armor chest plate and rip it out from the rest of the armor.

“Don’t think these petty tricks of yours can work! The weak are weak, don’t try and become hot shit!”

I charge towards him in the same manner as before and ready the plan I have put in place.

“Bonnet Arts—Astra Dagger!”

He uses the same technique, heh! as expected.

I use the light armor as shield and as expected the dagger pierces the armor, I immediately bend the armor in a different direction making sure the dagger gets stuck.

The leader noticing this, uses his other fist charged with Atheka to combat me.

“Alright, enough of this!” I said.

I pump Atheka into my other hand and counter his oncoming fist.

Before he could use his legs, I kick the side of his abdomen where armor is absent.

“AHHKHH!!”

He takes few steps back holding the right side of his stomach.

I take this opportunity and go into overdrive mode and charge headfirst towards him. His dagger stuck in the armor and his abdomen hurt, he gathers some guts, ditches the dagger and pumps Atheka into his hands and goes into the mindset of hand to hand combat.

“Fuck thisss!!!!” He shouts.

Because I am in overdrive mode, his movements become slow in my eyes and I easily evade his on coming strike and put forth a strike of my own.

I hit the side of his head between his ear and top part of his head. Without a single reaction, he falls to the ground as if a puppet’s strings had been cut.

“Troublesome Bastard.”

I waste no time and start running in the direction of the women who had separated from the group earlier.

I see a figure of a woman in the distance. As I reached closer, I see another girl with a big tablet crouching on the ground. For some reason the woman who had separated earlier was beating this other girl.

I see this opportunity and before she notices me running towards her at an high speed, I charge my fist with Atheka.

“Ah.”

“Deflection arts—Reactive Divergence!”

The fist makes contact with her body and with an explosive boom she flies in the opposite direction.

I finally stop in front of the girl holding the tablet, and with my other hand coated in Atheka. I make my fist streamlined and ready to counter her with an effective blow to the neck.

But as the dust cleared, I got a clear look at her. My hands reflectively stopped, she had Black hair , had bruises on her face but importantly she had X marks in both of her eyes.

I only got a glimpse of it before she closed her eyes as a reflex after seeing my streamline fist.

“What the FUCK is a BONNET doing here?”

 

Author Note-: Happy new year guys!! And sorry for the late update.

 

 

 

1