Chapter 6 ~ A snowy day (1)
1.2k 7 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At first it was only three men who were targeting Violet, but now the hungry wolves had intervened and the situation had gotten much worse.

Violet raised her head from the snowy ground, and the first thing she saw was an angry wolf with protruding fangs.

Violet kicked that wolf away, she knew this attempt would be a failure, but she wanted to die trying.

"First I was killed by a bomb, and now I'm going to die in such an awful way, why should I suffer that much!"

Violet was running towards the nearest tree, but that wolf quickly followed her and jumped on her!

*Puff*

Violet fell to the ground, and that wolf was about to nibbling her neck, but she defended her face with her arm.

*Drop!*

*Drop!*

That wolf dug his fangs into her arm and her arm's blood started dripping down on her face.

'Damn this! it hurts! It's no use... Is this the end? Was I born here just to die again?'

Although she was on the verge of death, she didn't shed even a one tear.

'This damned world is not worth my tears. I will die again and again. No matter how many times this happens, I will always start again!'

*Cut!*

The head of the wolf that was trying to devour Violet flew into the air, and blood quickly splattered from the wolf's body on Violet's face.

Violet inhaled and exhaled three times,  She put her injured arm in her stomach, as the person whose arm was broken does, and put her other hand on the ground to try to sit up, because she was lying on the ground when the wolf was trying to devour her. The air came out of her mouth white because of the cold weather, then she raised her head and a few strands of her hair moved in front of her face.

The one who saved her was the man with the axe, Violet was breathing heavily because of the pain in her arm, and the man in front of her was panting because he had just been in a crazy fight. The look on his face made Violet frightened. He had succeeded in killing four wolves on his own, and the blood of those wolves was on his yellow beard, on his face, on his arms, and on all his clothes.

He was holding his ax firmly in his fist, and the blood of those wolves was dripping from his ax onto the snowy ground.

Violet felt an excruciating pain in her arm that had been bitten by that wolf. She looked at her arm as it was bleeding non-stop, and when she raised her head to look at that man again. His hand was already about to reached her neck.

"Uh!"

That man grabbed Violet's neck tightly and slammed her head on the snowy ground, then said to her in an angry tone;

"He died! my friend died because of you!"

That man threw the ax out of his hand into the snow and said;

"You're the reason for all this. You shouldn't have run away. If you hadn't run away, all this wouldn't have happened. I'm going to r.a.p.e you now and then kill you! This is your punishment, you deserve it, B.I.T.C.H!"

Violet's face turned red because she could no longer breathe, and that man had already started to rip her clothes off.

For the first time in her life, Violet felt so vulnerable. She was a little skinny girl, but that man had a manly and fat body.

She tried to move, but she couldn't, and tried to punch that man, but her punches were getting weaker and weaker.

Then that man said while he was smiling madly;

"You don't have to try that hard, it will only hurt at first."

her vision started to get a little blurry, and that's when Violet realized that she was losing consciousness. Her arms fell on the snowy ground due to the lack of oxygen in her body, she began to slowly close her eyes, she was gradually losing consciousness. But after a few seconds, Violet heard a voice that seemed to be coming from her heart.

"Fight!"

It's like falling asleep without realizing it for a few seconds and then someone wakes you up.

Violet opened her eyes very quickly And found that man taking off his pants with one hand while he was holding her neck with his other hand.

Everyone has limits, we all feel tired and exhausted. But the special ones are those who keep fighting even though they feel overwhelmed.

'feel like I heard a voice... Damn this I was about to pass out and let this bastard do whatever he wanted to me, over my dead bodies! As long as I'm alive, I'll fight the lunatics I own!'

*Bitting!*

Violet bit her lip until blood came out to keep from fainting, but this was only a temporary solution, and she realized this.

Violet started to resist a lot, which made that man so angry!

"Calm Down! what's wrong with you!"

He put his hands together on her neck, he wanted to knock her unconscious so that it would be easier for him.

"Come on now, just sleep, my little girl!"

Violet tried and tried, but she couldn't push him away, but unlike the last time, she didn't pass out, alternatively, she got so angry. Her eyes began to glow a bright purple.

She opened her mouth trying to scream, her voice was very weak, but…

*ZAP!*

Purple lightning shot out from all over her body, this lightning extended one meter in all directions.

The man let go of Violet's neck, slowly falling beside her, and finally she took deep breath.

She continued breathing for twenty seconds, and when she raised her head to see what had happened, she found herself sitting in a one meter pool of water, The lightning's heat was enough to turn snow into water.

That man had turned into a coal, his hair had become curly as if he had been struck by an electric bolt, and his eyes were white.

Some of you may misunderstand this chapter, first she wasn't raped, just was about to.

second, there is no power comes from nothing, explanation will be late but I will give a small hint at the end of this arc

This was one of the chapters I enjoyed writing, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

45