Chapter 27 ~ Next day
376 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where should I go now? Where are the police, or I shiuld say the Navy? Why isn't they arresting me now? Maybe prison would be a good option for me."

The old woman laughed out loud and said;

"If you had not intervened, many innocent people would have died. You should be so proud of yourself, lift your head and look me in the eye... right now!"

Violet looked at the old woman, a look full of gloom and despair. Then the old woman said;

"What do you want now?"

"I don't know, maybe take a shower."

"Yeah, that might be good, but I mean, what is your next goal. What do you want from this world?"

"I don't know, I lost everything"

"No, you still have one thing."

"And what is it?"

"The person who brought your mother to this island, you have to find her."

"How do I find someone whose name I don't even know?

The old woman stood up and said while she was looking at the moon;

"Her name is Wu, and I want you to pass this message to her."

"Wu? wait, I didn't say I'd go."

"Then you can sit on this island and rot till you're old like me."

"May I ask how you knew the person who brought my mother here?"

"Your question brings back a lot of memories for me. Anyway, when you meet Wu, tell her to teach you to use Haki. And make sure you leave this island in less than a week. Because the Navy will soon know that its soldiers are dead, and the person who killed its soldiers died at your hands."

Even if Violet goes on this trip, she will not benefit from anything, this trip will not bring her parents back to life, she will only know the mystery behind her mother's life. That's why she was hesitant about her decision to go.

On the other side the old woman was walking away from Violet, thinking;

'Wu, your granddaughter is coming for you, but I'm sure you won't be alive. I apologize for using your name in such a bad way, but lying is the only option. If I tell her that her grandmother is also dead, what will motivate her to take another step in life? This girl is beautiful and still young, and she is strong. 

As far as I can remember, Wu, you told me that you have two daughters, one is this girl's mother, and you have another one. This girl will not find you because you are dead, but she may meet her aunt one day. Or I hope so.

Violet Warharven, daughter of Mia Warharven, and granddaughter of Wu Warharven. It seemed that her mother had eaten the Soul Soul No Mi Fruit, which explained why she had such tremendous power. Her mother was a weak girl, and it was probably Wu who gave the Devil Fruit to her daughter. But Wu wouldn't do such a thing in vain, was she planning all this?

Anyway, eating that forbidden fruit while pregnant was a very stupid decision. I think I understand what happened. Wu, you and your family are really crazy.'

And so that old woman left the place, leaving behind many questions, but because of her, Violet began eating her food slowly. And after this she noticed that the people stopped partying and fell asleep.

At first she was surprised how people could sleep outside in this cold weather, But soon she also fell asleep because of fatigue.

And here that fateful day finally ended, and this day was the most bad day in Violet's entire life.

Violet opened her eyes to see Flora's face, which was very close to hers. Violet put her hand on Flora's forehead and pushed it back, trying to sit up.

Violet felt a bit of a headache so she put her hand on her head trying to calm the headache, all the memories of what had happened yesterday flooded into her head. She started her day with a gloomy face.

As Violet was trying to calm her headache, Flora scratched her finger and put it in Violet's mouth, and her blood began to run down Violet's throat for the second time.

It seemed that Flora's blood not only healed Violet's wounds, but also spread a little stimulation. So all of Violet's exhaustion faded away.

Violet took Flora's hand and pulled it out of her mouth. Then she said;

"I didn't say I needed this."

"Don't worry, Don't worry, we're friends!"

"Friends? Wait, that's not what I mean. I just don't want you to hurt yourself to help me."

"Isn't that what you did yesterday? So we are now equal"

Violet raised her head to find that people had begun to repair the broken homes and peace was beginning to return to the village again.

But she was not ready to leave, she had grown up on this island for fourteen years, and now she was a guest on her island. a guest in this big world.

Exile is every place where there is no family, and now Violet is in exile.

Violet looked at Flora and said to her;

"What are you going to do now?"

This may have been a very good question, but what made it so good was Flora's reaction.

Flora was smiling, her face moving left and right, ready to answer, as if she had been waiting for this question. saying;

"Oh, I'm free now. Can you Imagine this? I'm really so happy. I have so many things I want to do, I can't count them."

She was smiling with happiness in her eyes, in her face and in every part of her body, just looking at her could make someone smile.

And here began the series of questions in Violet's mind, because Flora was so dejected on the ship. And here Violet felt like she had done something right.

'I freed this girl, it's normal, but why, why is she so happy. What kind of life was she lived on that ship... No, maybe I know the answer.'

Violet was locked in a circle of gloom, but seeing this smiling girl made her a little happy.

For support & advanced chapters:

My patreon

17