chapter 29 ~ The pirates bounties (1/2)
347 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the next day, the villagers celebrate Violet, honoring her for saving them.

Starting with breakfast, after that they prepare a bath for her, so Flora and Temari take advantage of this opportunity and they went to bathe with her in the best bath in the village. The shower was warm and steamy unlike anywhere else on the island.

And after she finished bathing, they brought her into a house to relax, and they started bringing her gifts.

"Wait wait, isn't that too much!" Violet said, puzzled.

"Please don't worry, if you need anything, we're here," one of the women said while putting a basket of apples was in front of Violet.

"Violet isn't that wonderful, they treat you like a queen," Flora said.

But the life Violet lived in both worlds made her feel that what was happening to her now should not happen. That's why she stood up, and this made Flora surprised.

"Hey Violet, where are you going?" Flora said.

"Isn't that clear? I'm leaving here."

"wait wait!"

Flora pursued Violet and grabbed her by the arm, saying;

"Can't you wait a little longer?"

Violet turned her head to see Flora dressed in clean, silky clothes, and Violet also well-dressed. Then she moved her eyes to see the scraps of food on Flora's mouth, and on the other side Temari was greedily eating apples. Then Violet sighed and said;

"I don't have a problem with what you two do. You can eat whatever you want, wear whatever you want. But only on one condition. That is, you buy food and clothes with your own money. I grew up on this island, so I know how expensive apples are here, and other foods. And the villagers give me all these expensive things for free. I don't want them to treat me like this. If I do something good for someone, it's because I wanted it, not to get such things. Flora, leave my arm now."

Flora slowly let go of Violet's arm, and Violet started walking towards the door of the house, and at that moment Flora said in a faint, barely audible voice;

"You have the right to say that" Violet turned her head after hearing those words, and Flora added to her speech; "A girl like you grew up with her father and lived a happy life, will never understand the suffering of a girl like me. It was the first time in my life that I ate such fresh food, did you have to make the food taste so bad with your words?"

Each of these two girls lived a life completely different from the life of the other, Both of them were right in their own way. As their feelings clashed, Temari was eating the apples non-stop, then raised her head and said while her mouth was full with it;

"Violet, you're so stupid, it's good to be considerate, but you're going too far. I guess you're not used to get some gifts, I'll explain it to you easily. A gift is a means by which a person proves to you that you are dear to him, and he may offer you something he wishes for himself. And your refusal of this does not mean that you are a polite person, but rather that you do not appreciate the effort that person has made for you, and you do not understand Your place is in his heart. Violet, you must accept gifts without objection, even if you know that what they offer you they don't even have for themselves."

There was silence, and Temari continued to eat the apple, then Flora said in surprise;

"What kind of feelings do you want to understand exactly? I think I'm the one who needs to understand feelings."

Temari answered calmly;

"Human emotions are more complex than you can imagine, and I want to know how to smile, how to enjoy, and how to cry. But in this place all I feel is boredom. That's why, Violet, I think it's time to start the journey."

Violet raised her hand slightly to ask;

"Do you know how many things we need to start the journey?"

Temari looked at Flora and said;

"We have Flora"

Flora moved her head left and right and said surprised;

"Me? Wait wait, it's true that I was on a pirate ship, but I'm not a pirate."

"A pirate? Are you telling me I'll be a pirate? That's will never happen!" Violet said.

"So how do you want to leave this island?" Temari said.

"There is no other way?" Violet asked.

Violet rejected the idea of ​​being a pirate, because she had seen the horrible deeds of the pirates. At that time Flora put her hand on her chin and said calmly;

"There is another way. and it is to take the Marine Corps exam. If you pass the physical exam, you will start your training period, which lasts for a year, as I guess."

Temari raised her hand as she moved it left and right, rejecting flora's idea;

"The Marine? After the formation period ends, they will send you to the place that you must guard. You will become a pawn in their hand. No that's not what I'm looking for, what do you think, Violet"

Violet looked at Temari and said;

"Do you have another idea?"

Temari answered calmly while looking at Flora;

"Flora, have you ever heard of pirates bounties?"

Violet didn't understand what Temari meant, but Flora's body twitched and she said while feeling scared;

"You must be kidding."

"No, I'm just expressing my idea," Temari said.

Violet didn't understand what they were talking about, so she asked;

"What are you two talking about, and what are the pirates bounties?"

And here, Violet found a new way to start her journey in this world.

For support & advanced chapters:

My patreon

12