Chapter 41 ~ The truth of Wu (2/2); The Failed Mission To Save Yamato?
129 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The black trade is Flora's main enemy, so this was about to put an end to this friendship. But Flora slowly raised her head and said;

"What are you talking about?" Then she smiled and added; "You're Violet, just a foolish and a strong girl."

Her response was enough to make Violet smile, and the leader said at that moment;

"What are you talking about, and why did the perverted-minded girl get angry when I talked about the black trade?"

Violet turned her head towards the leader and said smiling;

"It's a secret... A secret of this crew."

The leader laughed out loud and then said;

"It looks like I won't be able to stop this journey no matter how hard I try to put you down. But it doesn't matter, I'll tell you the way out of this island, but I have one condition.

Firstly, this island does not exist in the map because Wu made us a hidden island four years ago."

Temari marveled and said:

"Wu made the island hidden? Wait… Are you saying that this giant whirlpool was created by Wu? How is that possible?"

As Violet looked up in amazement at the tremendous power Wu possessed, the Leader continued his explaining;

"I can't tell you why, it's the secret of our little island. But there is a way we can get back to the surface of the water, and this method will only work if Violet helps us"

Violet was not paying attention to his speech because she was contemplating the length of the whirlpool, and when she looked at what was in front of her again, she found that everyone was looking at her, so she said surprisingly;

"W... What?"

Then the leader completed his speech, saying;

"The condition I mentioned earlier is as follows. 'To Honorable Lady Wu, I am Kombaru, the leader of the Black Stone Island. I hope you still remember Yakuro-dono. He tried to finish his mission, but he died at the hands of Kaido's armies. The mission to rescue Yamato failed. But You promised us that you would pardon us if Yakuro succeeds in the task and even if he fails. That's why I ask you, kind lady, to restore the island to normal. With all due respect, from Kombaru."

It was quiet for a while, then Flora said;

"So in short, since we are going to Wu, you want us to pass this message on to her, right?"

The leader replied in a whisper while looking down;

"yes..."

Violet marveled and said:

"Was that a letter? Wait, I have to get a pen and paper!"

A look of sarcasm appeared on Flora's face then she said;

"Do you really need to write the letter in order to remember it?"

After this, the leader bowed his head and said;

"You don't know how great this help is to me, so… from the bottom of my heart, please! Accept this assignment!"

Since Violet is the captain of this ship, everyone was waiting for her reply. In the end, the decision remains Violet's decision, and while the leader bowed his head, waiting for her answer, she stood up and left that council.

The Leader felt ashamed that his only hope of saving the island was gone, so he raised his head and turned his back towards the plank in order to leave the ship. And he said while walking;

"To leave the island you must go against the current that brought you to it. In short, move to the east side of the island, and then the whirlpool will lift you up. Farewell..."

The leader put one foot on the plank, and suddenly he heard Violet say;

"Ou-san, Where do you think you're going?"

The Leader slowly turned his head to see Violet holding a feather, an ink cup, and a roll of white paper.

While the leader was shocked, or perhaps happy at the same time, Flora put her hands behind her head and said;

"Well, I knew she went to get these things." Then she looked at the leader and added; "So what's up with your farewell speech with that sad tone?"

Tears fell from the leader's eyes before the words came out of his mouth, then he said in a low voice; "Girls… you have no idea how great help you are going to give me…"

Violet smiled and answered;

"A leader shouldn't cry in front of strangers"

Flora and Violet were happy to lend a hand on this island, but Temari had a different opinion.

She took the feather with which Violet was going to write the letter and then said;

"I'm afraid to say I can't just accept this help."

The leader marveled, while Violet and Flora were a little angry at Temari's behavior, but she continued her speech;

"You are a group of good people, I don't see you doing anything wrong. So why did Wu flood your island like this?"

A few drops of water from the giant whirlpool flew towards the ship, and the sound of those drops could be heard hitting the wooden floor because there was silence after Temari's words.

The leader was shocked and didn't say a word, while Violet said;

"Temari! You don't have to ask him, he told us earlier that this is a secret of his island."

Temari replied immediately;

"Violet, don't get involved in this. Basically, isn't Wu the leader of the black trade? Since someone like you knows her identity, that means the Marine also knows her identity right? So why haven't they caught her yet?" She was silent for a while, waiting for the leader's reaction, but he did not answered her, so she added; "It is just as I expected it to be. I will not allow you to send Violet to her death with her own feet. As long as I'm here, I will not allow this to happen."

After this, Temari looked at Violet, who was angry because she didn't understand what Temari was talking about, that's why Temari said to her;

"Violet, have you ever heard of the Four Sea Kings? Or in other words, the four yonko..."

Read more chapters and support your author;

My patreon

4