Christmas ’23 Omake – 1A’s First Christmas Part 1
1.4k 13 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luke 2:6

And while they were there, the time came for her to give birth.


The Christmas and New Years holidays were coming up, James stood in front of the classroom with Momo as the class representative and vice representative.

The class were hanging out in their groups and talking together since class hadn't started yet except Himiko who was enjoying the warm sun shining onto her from the window as she rested her head on the desk.

James cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. "As the class representative I would like to make a small announcement," he said.

Everyone quieted down curious about what he had to say.

"Well I have talked with the school and managed to convince them to let me invite you all to New York City for the holidays. You would be spending Christmas and New Years there. You don't have to worry about the cost, I've taken care of that. It'll be like a school trip, great for bonding," he said.

"W-wait... are you for real?" Denki shouted out.

"A-all the way in America?" Izuku mutters.

"Wow... you're paying for us?" Ochaco gasped in amazement. Of course that would be the thing to get her attention.

"Right? Right? I want to go!" Mina said.

James nodded and gestured for them to quiet down. "Yes, we will be paying for the flights and the hotel rooms. Other expenses will be your own responsibility though," he said.

"Yes!" Ochaco cheered.

"Woah..." Denki said in amazement.

"It's time for a party!" Eijiro said excitedly.

"Naturally the school wasn't going to allow a bunch of kids to travel to another country all by themselves. So I managed to get our U.A.'s beautiful hero Midnight and Present Mic to join as chaperones for our trip," he said.

It hadn't been hard to convince Midnight with a little bit of flirting and and the offer of the all-inclusive trip he had offered her unlike his classmates. As for Present Mic he was excited about taking his class to America and having them immerse themselves in English.

The only one that didn't seem impressed was Shoto who was probably already used to such treatment due to his father.

"H-how will the rooms be divided?" Toru asked nervously.

"Good question. We have booked two suites with multiple rooms each. Each suite will have one of the two chaperones stay in it. We will have to decide amongst ourselves how to divide those between the entire class." he said.

He wasn't sure what the final division would be, but he did know Himiko and Momo would be sleeping in the same bed as him and he wasn't going to accept any other guys in their room.

Toru's blush deepened when she understood that he hadn't specified they would be gender segregated.

"W-wait are you saying the school isn't determining how the rooms are divided?" Mina asked.

"All I can say is that I will be in the master bedroom of the penthouse suite with Himiko and Momo, which leaves two extra king bedrooms and two queen bedrooms in that suite. I've set aside one of the queen bedrooms for Nemuri so she can have her own space. This means there would be room for six others in the remaining three bedrooms, maybe eight if you squeezed three together in the king size bedrooms." he said matter of factly. 

Some of the girls were giving him rather fervent looks. They were determined to stay in the penthouse with him, staying on a different floor wasn't an option.

Himiko had no shame so she was unaffected, but Momo turned quite red. She would have expected to be in the same room as him, but he didn't need to announce it to the entire class.

"For the rest we've booked the five bedroom terrace suite. It comes with two king size bedrooms, two queen size bedrooms and a full size bedroom. The full size bedroom will be set aside for Present Mic who will also be joining us to help with English and keep an eye on the rest of the class. The other four rooms can accommodate between eight and ten more which can be divided amongst the rest of the class," he continued.

The class started murmuring in excitement.

James looked over to Momo while holding some papers out towards her. "Please hand these out to the class," he requested.

Then he looked at the class. "These are permission slips, please get your parents to sign them if you want to go on the trip. Without signed permission by your parents there's nothing we can do," he said.

Thankfully it turned out everyone's parents were more than willing to sign the permission slips. Maybe it wasn't that surprising though since these were the same parents that agreed to have their teenage children go to a school where they would be trained to fight villains and agreed to let them go to a training camp in the mountains. Compared to those things a trip to enjoy the festivities in New York City was practically nothing and possibly even safer than their average day at U.A.

The flight took a long time, almost 15 hours, but the first class seats and top service made it a lot more bearable. The biggest problem was deciding who sat where which started a little argument which was won by Himiko and Momo who ended up closest to James.

When they finally arrived in New York City three limousines were already waiting to pick them up.

Everyone was staring out of the windows admiring the city, they even passed Central Park on the way. Eventually the three limousines ended up dropping them off right in front of an extremely swanky looking hotel.

The first floor's exterior was clad in glossy black tile facade that looked clean enough to eat off of with gold accents while the other floors were showing the bare red bricks.

Merry Christmas to everyone that's been following along with the story!

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 12+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Bad Omens - Various Tracks

54