Christmas ’23 Omake – 1A’s First Christmas Part 5
903 4 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luke 2:10

And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.


"Mmm... Fuck it! Spank me! Spank your little slut!" she demanded.

James lifted his hand and struck across her cheek hard enough to cause it to ripple violently.

She sucked in a breath. "Ahn... Yes!" she moaned out.

Toru's eyes widened. She was shocked. This was beyond any of the vanilla videos she had watched in secret. She couldn't look away though. A second finger had slipped into her flower while the gentle rub had transitioned to something more vigorous matching her excitement. Her other hand was squeezing her breast just the way that she saw James do to Nemuri trying to match his movements as close as she could from this distance.

Nemuri was enjoying the thrill. Between the risk of being seen, the possibility of being caught by on of the other students and the domineering attitude it was hitting so many of her buttons. Her hand slid down to her clit teasing it to send her racing towards her climax.

"Ahn... fuck... yes....YES!" she moaned like a bitch in heat.

The railing was rattling with every thrust. The cold winter air cooling down their scorching bodies. Their laboured breaths were visible as they escaped their mouths.

Without even realising it Toru had snuck out of the pavilion to get a better look at them. She creeped up just few feet away from them, watching James pump away at Nemuri's pussy with reckless abandon. Her hair pulled back her head which revealed her face lost in pleasure for all to see. Her eyes rolled back and tongue lolling out of her mouth unable to even contain her drool as she moaned and panted heavily with every thrust.

James smirked watching their little stalker creep up on them, the taboo just making the whole experience all the more pleasurable.

To make things more fun he decided to switch things up. He pulled on Nemuri's hair pulling her up off the railing against his chest and placed his lips on her neck sucking hard enough to leave a hickey. Then while making sure his dick remained wedged deep inside her sopping pussy he lifted one of her legs sideways onto his shoulder as if she was doing a split. The benefit of female heroes, most of them are very... flexible.

"Oh?" Nemuri murmured in surprise. She let him move her body as he please though, she grabbed one arm on the railing and one on James for balance.

Lifting her leg like this had turned her sideways with her pussy filled by his dick inside aimed directly at the no longer quite so "innocent" Toru. Toru raised her hand to cover her mouth as she gasped. After a moment of shock she gulped though her eyes fixed on where they were joined as if mesmerised. 

James started pumping away again with long strokes allowing Toru to watch as his entire length repeatedly entered Nemuri.

Due to how naughty she was feeling and being able to watch them this up close it one took Toru a little longer until finally her body shook. She slipped down onto her knees as she climaxed right next to them. She did her best to cover her moans with her hand. All she could do was revel in the waves of pleasure coursing through her body like never before.

James' smirk deepened while watching her, but she was too distracted by her overwhelming orgasm to notice. Now that one of the two girls had finished he didn't need to hold back and started drilling away with her as hard and fast as she could handle driving them both towards their climax like a freight train.

"Oh....Ahh.... yes! Harder!" Nemuri moaned.

When she finally came she lost all strength in her arms and legs. James held on to her preventing her from falling though. Her pussy squeezing and releasing around his dick as she endured her orgasm was enough to send him over the edge as he painted her insides white.

Toru's eyes widened as she watched his dick slipped from Nemuri's pussy allowing his sizeable load to leak down her thigh from just a couple feet away. It was like being present in one of her research videos. She did her best to remain silent as she believed neither of them knew she was there yet too caught up in their own pleasure. Unfortunately for her this was only the case for Nemuri.

James moved her panties back in place preventing most of what was left of his load from leaking too much and picked Nemuri who was still weak in the legs up in a princess carry.

Toru stayed behind trying to not get caught waiting until they were very far away before she snuck back into the pavilion, grabbed her clothing and snuck back to her bedroom. Thankfully for her Tsuyu and Mina had already crashed so she didn't need to lie about where she had been.

James managed to carry Nemuri all the way to her bedroom without anyone else noticing them. It wasn't that hard with his enhanced hearing he could hear someone coming all the way from other side of the suite. Barely anyone would be able to sneak up on him, definitely not one of his classmates. Not that he cared all that much if they did get caught. He didn't even mind Toru watching after all.

Nemuri was looking up at him dazedly the whole time. The whole experience had seemed unreal and was unlike anything she had experienced. It wasn't her first time, but unlike her previous experiences this was exactly the way she dreamed of having sex rather than the more mundane experiences she had been through in reality.

He put her down in the bathroom and stripped off her clothing. Sat her down on the closed toilet then grabbed a washcloth, dampened it and cleaned her lower body and tender pussy. He just left the clothing there for now and took her back to her bed and got under the covers with her. Despite her exhaustion she still wrapped herself around him snuggling in close with a deep sigh before finally falling asleep.

Merry Christmas to everyone that's been following along with the story!

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 12+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Three Days Grace - Various Tracks

51